TERRIBLE NEWS: Will Smith not doing the Men in Black 3 theme song :(

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Stop complaing about the sequel, it would be inevitable. In the movie industry nothing really has an end. All sucessfull movie will have sequels/prequels or be remade at some point. It might be now, in 10, 20 or 100 years but they all will. There will be more MiB, more Lord Of The Rings, more of everything.Drakes_Fortune
Sadness. Thank god there are still some real artists making films, no matter how much Hollywood tries to metaphorically c*ck block them.
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]Stop complaing about the sequel, it would be inevitable. In the movie industry nothing really has an end. All sucessfull movie will have sequels/prequels or be remade at some point. It might be now, in 10, 20 or 100 years but they all will. There will be more MiB, more Lord Of The Rings, more of everything.MrPraline
Sadness. Thank god there are still some real artists making films, no matter how much Hollywood tries to metaphorically c*ck block them.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MrPraline
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]Stop complaing about the sequel, it would be inevitable. In the movie industry nothing really has an end. All sucessfull movie will have sequels/prequels or be remade at some point. It might be now, in 10, 20 or 100 years but they all will. There will be more MiB, more Lord Of The Rings, more of everything.CptJSparrow

giorgio tsoukalos is a pretty cool guy i used to visit a forum where he's a mod/admin (true story)
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

I hope his stupid kids arent in it. DaBrainz

this, getting tired of the kids in everything.

The movie has me a little skeptical. I heard tommy lee almost did'nt do the movie

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"] giorgio tsoukalos is a pretty cool guy i used to visit a forum where he's a mod/admin (true story)

Where?
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
I'm still seeing it in theaters.
 .CptJSparrow
lol
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MrPraline
[QUOTE="CptJSparrow"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] giorgio tsoukalos is a pretty cool guy i used to visit a forum where he's a mod/admin (true story)

Where?

clicky He's still a mod there lol.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts

Who cares? The movie looks like garbage. The only good parts appears to be Josh Brolin being a badass like always. Trailer looked like ass, and the second one was ass. In fact, the first one wasn't even that good.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#59 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

I found the first MiB to be good.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
I don't have high hopes for this anyways.
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

Shame :(

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

Have you seen what he looks like on the poster?

He's only 43, and it looks like he has jowls. He just looks old and ragged here. :?

Hallenbeck77

why are thy cutting half Tommy Lee Jones out of the picture? That's rather disrespectful given that he and Will have been the two main characters in both movies.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16883 Posts

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"]

He's only 43, and it looks like he has jowls. He just looks old and ragged here. :?

Serraph105

why are thy cutting half Tommy Lee Jones out of the picture? That's rather disrespectful given that he and Will have been the two main characters in both movies.

I think Josh Brolin is suppsoed to be playing the young version of Tommy's character.

I STILL don't get why they're making a sequel 10 years after the last one, especially since the second film wound up making less than the first.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Serraph105

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"]

Hallenbeck77

I think Josh Brolin is suppsoed to be playing the young version of Tommy's character.

I STILL don't get why they're making a sequel 10 years after the last one, especially since the second film wound up making less than the first.

yeah, I was just gonna say that after a little research I'm an idiot. still seeing it because it's been so long since I have seen Will Smith in a fun role.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
[QUOTE="Serraph105"] still seeing it because it's been so long since I have seen Will Smith in a fun role.

I wish I still had the link, but rumor had it that Smith turned down the lead role in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film to make this. I'd rather see him do something with a bit more edge to it than going back down the same old path again.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Serraph105
[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"][QUOTE="Serraph105"] still seeing it because it's been so long since I have seen Will Smith in a fun role.

I wish I still had the link, but rumor had it that Smith turned down the lead role in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film to make this. I'd rather see him do something with a bit more edge to it than going back down the same old path again.

I don't really see those two mixing all that well to be honest. I can understand wanting him to do something with a bit more edge, but I think it would go too far with Tarentino.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
[QUOTE="Serraph105"][QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"][QUOTE="Serraph105"] still seeing it because it's been so long since I have seen Will Smith in a fun role.

I don't really see those two mixing all that well to be honest. I can understand wanting him to do something with a bit more edge, but I think it would go too far with Tarentino.

Good or bad, it would've been interesting to see.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MrPraline
[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"][QUOTE="Serraph105"] still seeing it because it's been so long since I have seen Will Smith in a fun role.

It would be interesting but Will Smith doesn't think like an actor or like an artist. He's a corporate whore, and it's clear where the real dollars are.
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

MIB1 theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

MIB2 theme - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQoopMd7dU

MIB3 theme -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZEsFFnjdB8

The new theme is terrible :(