Stunts you pulled in high school or ect...

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts

So yeah, as the title states. What kinda stuff did you do in high school or like college. Or if your still doing them?

My example.

My friend Jacob and I use to use the school's lap tops to communicate through Yahoo Messenger when we were in different parts of the school. We were the only 2 that knew how to use it and acutally acess Yahoo. Which was very cleverly hidden deep inside the computer. Then one day when he was in ISS and I was english class I got busted, the school took my computer privlages away for the rest of the year, which was 2 weeks :lol:

We also smoked alot during lunch or study hall. Always got away with that 8)

I miss high school now.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
almost started a fire.
JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JuggaloRandall
almost started a fire.weezyfb
Did you get away with it?
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
[QUOTE="weezyfb"]almost started a fire.JuggaloRandall
Did you get away with it?

yeah.. Halfway through i was like maybe we shouldn't do this and left, the guy i was with put it out. set off some alarms as well.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
Member since 2005 • 6976 Posts

Hmm I was pretty good in school, but my brother, who was in the same class as me, poured some exlax in the teachers iced tea when she was away, she said she crapped non stop for 2-3 days. He was kicked out of school, but brought back a few days later after some negotiating.

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

Several kids, including myself, installed Quake on the back row of computers in our Microsoft Office class in HS. We were all nerds and already knew the programs like the back of our hands so we'd spend an hour each day firing rockets at each other.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Reminds me of the time our class used the school projector to watch p0rn. Wasn't me though...

Everything else such as when running away from school i'm always on of the people who just have to get caught.

IronBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 IronBeaver
Member since 2009 • 1986 Posts

Me and the swim team would wait outside top of the stairwell leading down to the pool locker room after school every day for practice. A few times each week, we would have to wait for middle schoolers to get out before we could get in. Sometimes we left a thin film of talcum powder in the doorway, and they would always slip a little bit and we tried to hold in our laughter, it was so hard :D XD

therealcoolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 therealcoolin
Member since 2007 • 353 Posts

-One halloween my friends and I built a tank. a 5 foot long 7 foot tall tank. It was made out of plywood and shopping cart wheels. It had a hatch and the inside was lit up and everything. We took it to the most busy street in our town and rolled it around.

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
I didn't do anything lol I did get pissed off at my teacher one time that's about it. Only got written up once. :P
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
Did a swan dive through a window. Played of game that consisted of spitballs soaked in alcohol in a science room with all the bunsen burners on...yeah.
Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bitter_Altmer
Member since 2010 • 356 Posts

In my last year of school, during the final weeks I with the help of a few friends lowered the Irish flag after school hours and replaced it with a Nazi flag. There was absolute uproar the next day when everyone seen what flag was flying. My name was mentioned in the suspects but they had no way of proving it was me or any of my friends.

I also glued tonnes of hockey pucs behind classroom doors earlier that year and some classes were made inaccessable for most of the first half of that day.

In my fifth yearIslipped laxatives in a guy from my biology classe's drink during lunch. We happened to have biology after lunch hour that day and I made sure to sit behind him. Soon after, during the class, he let out the biggest wettest fart you've ever heard and everyone just paused and looked around. Then he farted loads more, and it was evident that he was ****ting himself pretty bad. He then stands up and says "Ms Muprhy, I have to go" and walks out the class crapping his pants off. You could see brown liquid seeping out of the bottom of his trousers too. Also that year me and my friend Robert let sheep out of the field next to the school, and they ended up going all around the school grounds. One made it into the actual building.

Christ I loved school.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

We ordered Dominoes Pizza and smuggled it in to a music room, ate it and no one noticed. We were pretty pleased.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Locked a teacher in a cupboard. She had a break down and threatened to leave her job and sue the school. Police were involved but somehow I got away with it all. To this day I still dont know how I didnt get expelled.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TehFuneral

In my fifth yearIslipped laxatives in a guy from my biology classe's drink during lunch. We happened to have biology after lunch hour that day and I made sure to sit behind him. Soon after, during the class, he let out the biggest wettest fart you've ever heard and everyone just paused and looked around. Then he farted loads more, and it was evident that he was ****ting himself pretty bad. He then stands up and says "Ms Muprhy, I have to go" and walks out the class crapping his pants off. You could see brown liquid seeping out of the bottom of his trousers too. Also that year me and my friend Robert let sheep out of the field next to the school, and they ended up going all around the school grounds. One made it into the actual building.

Bitter_Altmer

This just killed every other post in this thread. i lol'd :lol:

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Big_Bad_Sad

Bitter_Altmer
Thats so disgusting its funny.
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

Hmm I was pretty good in school, but my brother, who was in the same class as me, poured some exlax in the teachers iced tea when she was away, she said she crapped non stop for 2-3 days. He was kicked out of school, but brought back a few days later after some negotiating.

racer8dan
hahahahahaha! Your brother, is my hero. Shake his hand for me and buy him a beer NOW!
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Big_Bad_Sad
Reading this makes me sad knowing I could have gotten away with so much more in school. I wasted 6 prime years of pranks :(
JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JuggaloRandall
Also I use to super glue stuff to desks, watter bottles*sometims with lquid in them*, Nickels, Pens in the pen groove on the top of most desks, other stuff. Eventually the teachers caught on and I stopped wile I was a head. Also I use to sharpen really big and long paint brushes with those manual pencil sharpeners in art class and throw them into the cork ceiling. they worked really good and almost went completely all the way through.
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

Nothing major, I'm usually very kind to most teachers. And to whoever put laxatives for the guy in his glass : that was terrible. Imagine if that happened to you instead.

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#21 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Hid in the girls bathroom so our math teacher wouldn't find us, installed games on the computers in the computer room, also bypassed the firewall that prevented us from using Facebook and stuff, played with a worm that was in my friends pot noodle during math (yeah we were THAT bored), and played with toy cars in math. Math teacher HATED my guts :P
Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bitter_Altmer
Reading this makes me sad knowing I could have gotten away with so much more in school. I wasted 6 prime years of pranks :(Big_Bad_Sad
Heh, it can be quite stressful if you're caught but you can look back and laugh.
JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JuggaloRandall
Hid in the girls bathroom so our math teacher wouldn't find us, installed games on the computers in the computer room, also bypassed the firewall that prevented us from using Facebook and stuff, played with a worm that was in my friends pot noodle during math (yeah we were THAT bored), and played with toy cars in math. Math teacher HATED my guts :PKenny789
Almost all of my teachers hated my guts, and now they watch my sister very closely, just in case she starts pulling stuff like her I did.
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

Hid in the girls bathroom so our math teacher wouldn't find us, installed games on the computers in the computer room, also bypassed the firewall that prevented us from using Facebook and stuff, played with a worm that was in my friends pot noodle during math (yeah we were THAT bored), and played with toy cars in math. Math teacher HATED my guts :PKenny789

You don't like Maths?

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JuggaloRandall

[QUOTE="Kenny789"]Hid in the girls bathroom so our math teacher wouldn't find us, installed games on the computers in the computer room, also bypassed the firewall that prevented us from using Facebook and stuff, played with a worm that was in my friends pot noodle during math (yeah we were THAT bored), and played with toy cars in math. Math teacher HATED my guts :Pfend_oblivion

You don't like Maths?

Its a good place to hide if your a guy either way :P
dog_dirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dog_dirt
Member since 2009 • 2813 Posts

i was always a bit of a cupid stunt at school

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
I stole a couple awesome signs from the cafeteria and made them into wall ornaments.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

Nothing serious, mostly stuff like rolling down hills, making things in class, etc. Example things I'd make would be necklaces out of wire and staples, "statues" out of pencil led, origami, etc.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Parkour. We always scaled the school buildings. :P
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TehFuneral

Reading this makes me sad knowing I could have gotten away with so much more in school. I wasted 6 prime years of pranks :(Big_Bad_Sad

I always have to be one of those people who simply have to get caught :(, anyways im not a prankster.

Still in high school :| ...

DaBlastaMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DaBlastaMasta
Member since 2009 • 13250 Posts

I did absolutely nothing, besides school work that is.

I would hate to be in the same classes as some of you people.

Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bitter_Altmer
[QUOTE="DaBlastaMasta"]

Its possible to do work and play pranks at the same time.
DaBlastaMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DaBlastaMasta
Member since 2009 • 13250 Posts

[QUOTE="DaBlastaMasta"]

Bitter_Altmer

Yeah, but these laxative stories scare me.:P

Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bitter_Altmer
[QUOTE="DaBlastaMasta"]

[QUOTE="Bitter_Altmer"][QUOTE="DaBlastaMasta"]

Yeah, but these laxative stories scare me.:P

Generally it never happens to people like you who do their work though, only happens on douchebags :P
jalexbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jalexbrown
Member since 2006 • 11432 Posts
I skipped class a couple of times so that I could go around playing Metal Gear Solid and trying not to get seen by faculty or other students. Pretty fun, actually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

I dumped a pail of water on a teacher on the last day of school, she laughed about it though, surprisingly.

IronBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 IronBeaver
Member since 2009 • 1986 Posts

Nothing serious, mostly stuff like rolling down hills, making things in class, etc. Example things I'd make would be necklaces out of wire and staples, "statues" out of pencil led, origami, etc.

mindstorm

That...isn't naughty at all......? :?

Avatar image for MyztifyingAngel
MyztifyingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MyztifyingAngel
Member since 2005 • 3415 Posts
Hmm... I once convinced my chemistry teacher to accept my entire class's labs on Saturday by dropping them off at her house.
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Threw hot ramen on the form ones. Hmm that actually got quite of few of us in trouble. We also used to play video games in the AV room.

sarahxox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#40 sarahxox
Member since 2008 • 957 Posts

Baseball in our common room... with snowballs and lunch trays. Stair surfing with plastic boxes, just random stuff really lol Oh and polo mint fights, good times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

Oh yeah, We used to play bumper desks when the teacher left the room, every desk in the class was dented, my brothers was so bad the top was falling off and the side was pushed in about 3", our teachers were dumb...

Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts
I put plastic army men in random spots, but EVERYWHERE. Teachers desks, in the restrooms, etc. I've even set up little battle scenes in peoples lockers that were left open.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

broke some stink bombs in the hallway, let a few stray dogs in the school while on lunch break. Also let a lost deer in(freaked the F out) ran around the school. never got caught

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

I didn't do anything but schoolwork in Highschool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

broke some stink bombs in the hallway, let a few stray dogs in the school while on lunch break. Also let a lost deer in(freaked the F out) ran around the school. never got caught

POPEYE1716

How did you let a deer in? wouldn't it have ran away from you as you stood there holding the door open?

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

This thread is making me miss highschool already. But yeah, me and my friends got up to lots of trouble for (always) bullying people younger than us. Sometimes it was even people older than us. Now that I think on it... my group at school were a pack of dicks. This one time a kid tried to jump from a fence onto a goal post, failed hard and I think he broke something. Everyone around him was worried and my group were laughing at him. Yeah.... good times :P

Some other things include me almost breaking off the top of a seat on a bus, many writings on walls and desks, sleeping in almost all my maths classes etc.

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

[QUOTE="POPEYE1716"]

racer8dan

How did you let a deer in? wouldn't it have ran away from you as you stood there holding the door open?

lol no it was in front of the school and I propped all the front doors open with my notebooks and it just strayed in
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

I never pulled any stunts or pranks. Wow, boring.

whackedjob213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#49 whackedjob213
Member since 2006 • 2103 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5whkkWSEHFQ

I did that for 50 Euro's on a school trip. Then on that same trip me and my buddy rubbed our balls on this kid's hat, psp, toothbrush, shirt, deoderant. Good times.

Also I used my trumpet mouthpiece as a bill piece a couple times and it stank for the whole year. My case and trumpet also reeked of weed, it was quite funny.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58413 Posts

I sold my Dad's cigars for 20 bucks a pop

helped pay for my first car!