Spring Breakers still partying after Coronavirus scare.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa4i9Ap6dCg

How can people be so ignorant? I feel like this is only going to make matters worse.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#2 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

When you're young and healthy, you think you're invincible.

I also get the impression that there is a common delusion going around that humans is or can be a closed system; that nothing you do ever has to affect anyone else, and nothing other people do ever has to affect you.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#3  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

There is no danger, so i dont see the problem. They should fear a future great depression like never before seen, not a cough. Just avoid going to your grandpas nursing home because it might give the final push to 1% of them.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

The wisdom of youth.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

There is no danger, so i dont see the problem. They should fear a future great depression like never before seen, not a cough. Just avoid going to your grandpas nursing home because it might give the final push to 1% of them.

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/03/21/iceland-is-doing-science-50-of-people-with-covid-19-not-showing-symptoms-50-have-very-moderate-cold-symptoms/

50% of those infected in Iceland don't have any symptoms and are actively able to spread the virus without detection. "There is no danger" is completely false.

And the fatality rate for those over 60 is 3.9%, over 70 is 8.0% and over 80 is 14.8%.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

And these are old statistics, and don't account for an overwhelmed hospital system.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-ethics-speci/all-is-well-in-italy-triage-and-lies-for-virus-patients-idUSKBN2133KG

"Resta says that 50% of those with COVID-19 who are accepted into intensive care units in Italy are dying, compared with a usual mortality rate of 12% to 16% in such units nationwide."

@horgen can you guys start addressing this? This isn't just "opinion", it's false information.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

That videos been circulating a couple weeks now.

The youth of today is pretty stupid.. also back when I went on Springbreak the girls looked much better.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

Absolutely ignorant and brainless of these immature people. I hope this video comes back to haunt them in their future.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

These guys are pretty annoying, are inconsiderate and have low intelligence.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Disgusting. What a bunch of selfish, self centred idiots. It’s one thing when you do something that puts yourself at risk but it’s really something else when you put other people around you at risk.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

That doofus in the backward cap has such a punchable face. He even looks like he probably deserves it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Pretty thoughtless.

At times like this, we need to think of others more than we do of ourselves.

Kids these days...

@KillzoneSnake said:

And who told you this?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@KillzoneSnake said:

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/03/21/iceland-is-doing-science-50-of-people-with-covid-19-not-showing-symptoms-50-have-very-moderate-cold-symptoms/

50% of those infected in Iceland don't have any symptoms and are actively able to spread the virus without detection. "There is no danger" is completely false.

And the fatality rate for those over 60 is 3.9%, over 70 is 8.0% and over 80 is 14.8%.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

And these are old statistics, and don't account for an overwhelmed hospital system.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-ethics-speci/all-is-well-in-italy-triage-and-lies-for-virus-patients-idUSKBN2133KG

"Resta says that 50% of those with COVID-19 who are accepted into intensive care units in Italy are dying, compared with a usual mortality rate of 12% to 16% in such units nationwide."

@horgen can you guys start addressing this? This isn't just "opinion", it's false information.

Taking it up for discussion...

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I wish they go home and eat some Tide pods.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

Your advice is contrary to that of every reputable expert on this subject. If you look at even the most optimistic projections things are going to get significantly worse in America than they are now. For a quarantine to be effective it needs to be the overwhelming majority of the population. Idiots like those spring breakers are fucking things up for the entire country.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
@r-gamer said:

That videos been circulating a couple weeks now.

The youth of today is pretty stupid.. also back when I went on Springbreak the girls looked much better.

Yeah I wouldn't want to party with any of the girls in that video.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KillzoneSnake

@PernicioEnigma said:
@KillzoneSnake said:

Your advice is contrary to that of every reputable expert on this subject. If you look at even the most optimistic projections things are going to get significantly worse in America than they are now. For a quarantine to be effective it needs to be the overwhelming majority of the population. Idiots like those spring breakers are fucking things up for the entire country.

What experts? All i see is the media scaring people. People dont even think for themselves. The same media that called Trump racist when he tried to close the border with China. The same media that now are calling him racist for calling it the Chinese virus, even though the media called it that before him. LMAO even more funny is how now they are against him on testing that malaria drug. From what i looked into it it looks really promising... why are they against testing a drug that might work very well.......................

Nice to see Trump starting to wake up and not fall for the agenda leftists/chicoms are pushing. Like Trump says, its a bad flu season, we expect around 50,000 deaths in the US alone just for the flu. The is way more than 50K people going to the hospital. And yes, COVID is real, if its one thing it is highly cotagious. But deadly? Hell no. Over 90% of deaths are people chronically ill. You got countries like Spain and Italy with crazy high death ratio compared to other countries... WHY? Not only are they countries with many old people, but they are completely overblowing it by listing any old person dieing that has the bug as a coronavirus death. Old people who are chronically ill. Old people die, its normal. Yes someone young can die, but that is extremely hard. In my country a 31 year old died, but he had terminal leukemia...... yeah put him in the corona list!

You like MOST people are brainwashed. You cant even state FACT, NUMBERS, NOTHING.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KillzoneSnake

@mrbojangles25 said:

Pretty thoughtless.

Kids these days...

@KillzoneSnake said:

And who told you this?

Plenty of smart people out there and using my own brain. Just one guy out of the top of my head, Gerald Celente. His job is to predict trends and he has a good record. I mean... it doesn't take a Celente to predict we are headed into economic meltdown. You cant shut the world down, not even in war time. Its lunacy, you cause more harm than you are trying to fix.... way more. The US still has a chance to not fall into the hole, i say less then a month. EU in the other hand looks to be lost with all the leftists goverments in Spain, France, Italy, Germany...here its end game. I know a lot of people here who are not scared of hysteriavirus, they are scared of how they gonna put food on the table. People who lived paycheck to paycheck. Crime is gonna skyrocket. Sucicides.

A great depression like never before seen is something you cant just get out of. It can last 10 years, maybe 20 or by the looks of where humanity is going, death could be the only way out. Its like trying to take Venezuela out of their situation. Venezuela is a done deal. Go look at the crime over there. Coronawhat? More like thug stabbing you in the back to take your bread, that is more deadly. People there right now are like wash my hands? How do i do that if i dont even have water.

Like Trump says, ''WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF''. Completely overblown virus to levels never before seen in human history. Measures can be taken to fight this ''new flu'' but not suicide the world into a police state lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#18 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Old people are not people guys! Also since when people started to give such a bad connotation to the word eugenics? Also, let's ignore the whole medical community and give credit to random internet joes! You sheeple!

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:
@PernicioEnigma said:
@KillzoneSnake said:

What experts? All i see is the media scaring people. People dont even think for themselves. The same media that called Trump racist when he tried to close the border with China. The same media that now are calling him racist for calling it the Chinese virus, even though the media called it that before him. LMAO even more funny is how now they are against him on testing that malaria drug. From what i looked into it it looks really promising... why are they against testing a drug that might work very well.......................

Nice to see Trump starting to wake up and not fall for the agenda leftists/chicoms are pushing. Like Trump says, its a bad flu season, we expect around 50,000 deaths in the US alone just for the flu. The is way more than 50K people going to the hospital. And yes, COVID is real, if its one thing it is highly cotagious. But deadly? Hell no. Over 90% of deaths are people chronically ill. You got countries like Spain and Italy with crazy high death ratio compared to other countries... WHY? Not only are they countries with many old people, but they are completely overblowing it by listing any old person dieing that has the bug as a coronavirus death. Old people who are chronically ill. Old people die, its normal. Yes someone young can die, but that is extremely hard. In my country a 31 year old died, but he had terminal leukemia...... yeah put him in the corona list!

You like MOST people are brainwashed. You cant even state FACT, NUMBERS, NOTHING.

jeez man take a breath.

you want to argue like this, take it over to political gamers...

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Pretty thoughtless.

Kids these days...

@KillzoneSnake said:

And who told you this?

Plenty of smart people out there and using my own brain.

Holy shit! Trump has a Gamespot account.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:
@PernicioEnigma said:
@KillzoneSnake said:

Don't you live in Spain or Italy?

Also the young people have the response to this virus as old people have to climate change. "Won't affect me"

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#22 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

I read there was a group of students from Florida that went to the beach and ended up coming back and infecting everyone that they came into contact with. I honestly can't believe people would party at the beach with a virus on the end of taking the entire world out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Disgusting. What a bunch of selfish, self centred idiots. It’s one thing when you do something that puts yourself at risk but it’s really something else when you put other people around you at risk.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@pillarrocks: Taking the entire world out...you might want to ease up on the media hype son.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 realistic44

@vfighter said:

@pillarrocks: Taking the entire world out...you might want to ease up on the media hype son.

Yeah I wouldn't go that far. But it could most definitely increase the number of people dying because of their selfishness. In retrospect, it is also the Mayor's fault. He should've banned all beaches and bars and took account to their stupidity.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@realistic44 said:
@vfighter said:

Yeah I wouldn't go that far. But it could most definitely increase the number of people dying because of their selfishness. In retrospect, it is also the Mayor's fault. He should've banned all beaches and bars and took account to their stupidity.

Even the guy from the interview has now apologized.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/coronavirus-spring-break-instagram-apology-miami-video-viral?fbclid=IwAR3uNH15fyiXmd_D4TPQOgtXyhRnWCVQLjYJEzQpoJgAM0TkohoyD6Dfdt8

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 realistic44

@Byshop said:
@realistic44 said:
@vfighter said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/coronavirus-spring-break-instagram-apology-miami-video-viral?fbclid=IwAR3uNH15fyiXmd_D4TPQOgtXyhRnWCVQLjYJEzQpoJgAM0TkohoyD6Dfdt8

He is only sorry he got caught, I don't think he meant it. Vanessa Hudgens was insincere about the coronavirus as well. Some folks got to understand the seriousness of this predicament we are in. Only time I am outside is for Food/Water. And even then I am thinking about doing delivery to my house from now on, that way I don't have to leave my house again.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@realistic44 said:
@Byshop said:
@realistic44 said:
@vfighter said:

He is only sorry he got caught, I don't think he meant it. Vanessa Hudgens was insincere about the coronavirus as well. Some folks got to understand the seriousness of this predicament we are in. Only time I am outside is for Food/Water. And even then I am thinking about doing delivery to my house from now on, that way I don't have to leave my house again.

It's hard to judge intent but you're right. Instead of being actually sorry he could just be apologizing to reduce some of the negative feedback but at least he apologized. Some people choose to double down on the selfish, bad behavior when criticized so at least he didn't do that.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#29 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

That guy is a chad with chad genes.

He's immune to the corona.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I understand the mentality, even if I don't agree with it.

"This is the only one of the few spring breaks I'm going to have in my college years and hell if a virus is going to spoil it for me and my friends, especially when it represents a threat to demographics that aren't me. I'm gonna get laid".

Young people are selfish and immature. News at 11.