South and North Carolina should fuse and Puerto Rico should become a state!!

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Ultimas_Blade
Member since 2004 • 3671 Posts

Why not Virginia and West Virginia? or North and South Dakota?scorch-62

The Carolinas were the Province of Carolina before it separated in 1729. West Virginia separated from Virginia during the Civil War in 1863. The Dakotas didn't split and become states until 1889.

Carolina was there first :P

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

But I don't won't my state combining with North Carolina. :evil:

Ragnarok1051

No, it's MY state! :evil:

Its my state and I need it now. :evil:

*realizes the worth of South Carolina* Fine, you can have it. :P
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="mindstorm"] No, it's MY state! :evil:

mindstorm

Its my state and I need it now. :evil:

What am I going to do with this piece of crap now? :lol:

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mindstorm

[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] Its my state and I need it now. :evil:Ragnarok1051

Scrape it off your shoe? Put it in a bag, put it on a porch, set it on fire, and ring the door bell? Ask people to sniff it for the lols?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

SC and NC are too cool to fuse :D

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

[QUOTE="mindstorm"] *realizes the worth of South Carolina* Fine, you can have it. :Pmindstorm

Scrape it off your shoe? Put it in a bag, put it on a porch, set it on fire, and ring the door bell? Ask people to sniff it for the lols?

You've given me a great idea...because everything is done for the lulz. 8)
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ragnarok1051

munchlax99
NC maybe but SC is just no.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
I don't want Puerto Rico to become a state unless there is at least a 95% consensus among them selves that they want to. The last time they voted on it, 50% said no, and the rest said yes or remain as a territory of the United States. If there is not a complete consensus, they will blame every single setback on the fact that they became a state. We don't want any crazy rebels saying that we forced them to become a state.GmasterRED
the truth is no one really cares that much. the US doesnt really want PR, if they did they would of made it a state a long time ago like Hawaii and Alaska. PRicans at first did not want to be part of the US (cuz they brought racism, the years couple of yes the US toke controll they made it illegal to have the PR flag, there was a scientist that use RP women and injected them with a cancer virsus for "research", ect) The US basicly shoot them selfs in the foot when they made PR people "americans" and the only reason they did that was becuz the need men for WW2, and you cant draft people if they arent american. Now that PR people were "americans" the US was stuck. Now fastforward to the present and the US basicly treats PR like any other state, just with a little more freedom. PR people are now americanize and are fine with the situation. PR people want to be free but becoming independent will be impossible now in these hard times and PR ould become a super 3rd world country. No one wants to trade their good life they have now to be 3rd world. And no we dont want to be a state cuz we would loose everything that we are and our customs, culture, government, way of living, ect would be gone completely
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#59 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts

[QUOTE="fidosim"]I think we should turn Puerto Rico into our penal colony. Prisons here are overcrowded, so why not just make the island a huge prison complex?GabuEx

I think Mississippi would be a better option - you wouldn't even have to turn it into a penal colony; just the requirement that one must live in Mississippi would be enough to drop crime rates to zero.

I think that would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. :P
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 RTUUMM
I think we should turn Puerto Rico into our penal colony. Prisons here are overcrowded, so why not just make the island a huge prison complex?fidosim
thats effed up son
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mindstorm
[QUOTE="munchlax99"]

Ragnarok1051

Excluding Greenville. :P
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Ultimas_Blade
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="munchlax99"]

Charleston too! :D
SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

Better idea.

1. First, let Texas secede.

2. Then, launch an invasion of Texas and secure it.

3. Sell it to Mexico (excluding the oilfields in the Gulf and NASA)

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

7. After profit invade the rest of the South (and Alaska) and sell it to the Soviet Union (after proper time travel arrangements are made).

You make a lot of profit, discover time travel, and raise the natl. IQ by 5 points. :P

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#64 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="fidosim"]I think we should turn Puerto Rico into our penal colony. Prisons here are overcrowded, so why not just make the island a huge prison complex?fidosim

I think Mississippi would be a better option - you wouldn't even have to turn it into a penal colony; just the requirement that one must live in Mississippi would be enough to drop crime rates to zero.

Tch, fiiine...

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
Having recently carpetbagged my ass to NC, I would not care if it was just Carolina. I've spent a weekend in Charleston, but don't know anything else about SC.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mindstorm
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] NC maybe but SC is just no.Ultimas_Blade

It can join Georgia along with the rest of Savannah. :P Columbia is too in the heart of South Carolina for salvation. :shock:
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 RTUUMM
[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Better idea.

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

7. After profit invade the rest of the South (and Alaska) and sell it to the Soviet Union (after proper time travel arrangements are made).

You make a lot of profit, discover time travel, and raise the natl. IQ by 5 points. :P

LOL wow, I think if any state needs to be kicked out it should be Alaska and give it to Canada
buldog300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#68 buldog300
Member since 2003 • 2152 Posts

it doesn't have to be 50 even, I'm pretty sure that's not a rule. Heck instead I think some states that are more divided by natural and political boundaries should split. States should be divided accordingly to provide equal representation to all people of America, not because it lands on an even number.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="munchlax99"]

mindstorm

Considering I just came home from there, and most of my family is there I'd say you're right.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 GabuEx

it doesn't have to be 50 even, I'm pretty sure that's not a rule. Heck instead I think some states that are more divided by natural and political boundaries should split. States should be divided accordingly to provide equal representation to all people of America, not because it lands on an even number.

buldog300

How does the way in which states are divided affect whether or not the American people have equal representation?

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] NC maybe but SC is just no.Ultimas_Blade

I guess we can let Charleston to stay. I will nominate Marion for the first county to go. I mean its been dead for 15+ years already. :|
Avatar image for batman_is_aweso
batman_is_aweso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 batman_is_aweso
Member since 2009 • 2762 Posts

NO, if memeory serves me correct North and South Carolina sperated at the beginning of the Civil War.

That's some national history being lost if they join up again.

dkrustyklown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#73 dkrustyklown
Member since 2009 • 2387 Posts

Why not? That way the US can keep a 50 star flag and admit the Puerto Ricans into the Union :P

I think my home state's antics would be soothed if only for a moment if it were to combine with North Carolina. *sigh* One could only hope.

Ultimas_Blade

Why would the people of South and North Carolina submit to having their Senate representation halved? This is not something that could be done without the consent of the people of both states, and since it would be vastly detrimental to the political interests of the people of both South and North Carolina, it is unlikely that such consent would ever be granted.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mindstorm
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] NC maybe but SC is just no.Ragnarok1051

Considering I just came home from there, and most of my family is there I'd say you're right.

So the reason why you left Greenville is you are not worthy of such an awesome place? :P I miss G-ville. :cry:
Avatar image for batman_is_aweso
batman_is_aweso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 batman_is_aweso
Member since 2009 • 2762 Posts

[QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Better idea.

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

RTUUMM

LOL wow, I think if any state needs to be kicked out it should be Alaska and give it to Canada

No....

Alaska has undrilled oil and is home to vast animal life

selling it would be crazy

dkrustyklown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dkrustyklown

NO, if memeory serves me correct North and South Carolina sperated at the beginning of the Civil War.

That's some national history being lost if they join up again.

batman_is_aweso

No.

North and South Carolina entered the Union as seperate states when the USA was founded. I think that you are confusing the Carolinas with the Virginias. West Virginia and Virginia seperated during the Civil War.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="mindstorm"] Excluding Greenville. :Pmindstorm

So the reason why you left Greenville is you are not worthy of such an awesome place? :P I miss G-ville. :cry:

I left because I have jury duty on Tuesday. :lol: And because I was running low on money. :cry:
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 mindstorm
[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] Considering I just came home from there, and most of my family is there I'd say you're right.Ragnarok1051

I left because I have jury duty on Tuesday. :lol: And because I was running low on money. :cry:

You should have stayed. Living as a homeless person in Greenville evading the police is a higher quality life than living here. :P
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 RTUUMM

buldog300
I remember like 2 years ago when there was a rumor that they wanted to spilt Florida cuz the needs for North Florida and South Florida were too different
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="mindstorm"] So the reason why you left Greenville is you are not worthy of such an awesome place? :P I miss G-ville. :cry:mindstorm

You should have stayed. Living as a homeless person in Greenville evading the police is a higher quality life than living here. :P

That's just a sad truth. :lol:
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 RTUUMM
[QUOTE="batman_is_aweso"]

[QUOTE="RTUUMM"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Better idea.

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

No....

its always about the damn oil.....
dkrustyklown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dkrustyklown

the truth is no one really cares that much. the US doesnt really want PR, if they did they would of made it a state a long time ago like Hawaii and Alaska. PRicans at first did not want to be part of the US (cuz they brought racism, the years couple of yes the US toke controll they made it illegal to have the PR flag, there was a scientist that use RP women and injected them with a cancer virsus for "research", ect) The US basicly shoot them selfs in the foot when they made PR people "americans" and the only reason they did that was becuz the need men for WW2, and you cant draft people if they arent american. Now that PR people were "americans" the US was stuck. Now fastforward to the present and the US basicly treats PR like any other state, just with a little more freedom. PR people are now americanize and are fine with the situation. PR people want to be free but becoming independent will be impossible now in these hard times and PR ould become a super 3rd world country. No one wants to trade their good life they have now to be 3rd world. And no we dont want to be a state cuz we would loose everything that we are and our customs, culture, government, way of living, ect would be gone completelyRTUUMM

Just rejoin the Kingdom of Spain. You could start rebuilding the Ultramar one province at a time. I kid, I kid, LOL.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

What about North and South Dakota? Or Virginia and West Virginia? :o

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mindstorm

Silverbond
Or Washington and Washington D.C. ...oh wait. :P
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GabuEx

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

mindstorm

Hey, hey, hey, we're cool being as far away as we possibly can be from Washington, DC. :P

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

[QUOTE="RTUUMM"][QUOTE="SgtKevali"]

Better idea.

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

batman_is_aweso

No....

Good point. Kill all of the wildlife and suck the state dry.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Ragnarok1051

Silverbond
Everyone knows that the Dakotians will never resolve their differences.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

mindstorm

Or Washington and Washington D.C.

...oh wait. :P

There's also the situation of Kansas and Ar-Kansas.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mindstorm

[QUOTE="mindstorm"][QUOTE="Silverbond"]

GabuEx

Hey, hey, hey, we're cool being as far away as we possibly can be from Washington, DC. :P

Blame you, I do not.
QuistisTrepe_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 QuistisTrepe_
Member since 2010 • 4121 Posts

I'm going to recommend we file this in the "Don't" drawer.

GmasterRED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91 GmasterRED
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

[QUOTE="fidosim"]I think we should turn Puerto Rico into our penal colony. Prisons here are overcrowded, so why not just make the island a huge prison complex?GabuEx

It's much simple to put them on an island, no one could escape then.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 RTUUMM
[QUOTE="GmasterRED"][QUOTE="GabuEx"]

I think we should turn Puerto Rico into our penal colony. Prisons here are overcrowded, so why not just make the island a huge prison complex?fidosim

It's much simple to put them on an island, no one could escape then.

like Guantanamo Bay, anyways it wouldnt work cuz PR prisons are already packed
Ultimas_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ultimas_Blade
[QUOTE="dkrustyklown"]

[QUOTE="Ultimas_Blade"]

Why not? That way the US can keep a 50 star flag and admit the Puerto Ricans into the Union :P

I think my home state's antics would be soothed if only for a moment if it were to combine with North Carolina. *sigh* One could only hope.

Why would the people of South and North Carolina submit to having their Senate representation halved? This is not something that could be done without the consent of the people of both states, and since it would be vastly detrimental to the political interests of the people of both South and North Carolina, it is unlikely that such consent would ever be granted.

Unserious topic is...unserious :lol:
QuistisTrepe_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 QuistisTrepe_
Member since 2010 • 4121 Posts

[QUOTE="fidosim"][QUOTE="GabuEx"]

GabuEx

Tch, fiiine...

Have either of you actually been to Mississippi?

GmasterRED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 GmasterRED
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

buldog300
It would be horrible if it were not an even 50. 50 just seems like such a Grand number, befitting for a great republic like our own.
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#96 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts

Better idea.

4. Let Puerto Rico join.

5. ???

6. Profit.

SgtKevali
Better yet Ignore women>Acquire Currency
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

Why not North and South Dakota? I don't think North Dakota even exists.

GabuEx
:x We North Dakotans are very real. :(
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 GabuEx

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

t3hrubikscube

Prove it. >_>

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#100 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"][QUOTE="GabuEx"]

I think he was mistaken. It's actually Montana that doesn't exist.