So You Wake Up As Your Current Avatar...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#201 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts
I'd continue searching for the legendary One Piece, of course :P
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
Solve crimes while fantasize about being a window washer. It's a man's life. -or I'd be graham chapman and decidedly dead. I don't know how your thing works.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
I would kill people
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#204 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

I would most likely eat some fools brains.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

Be a Guitar Guru. Play Soundgarden riffs. Have a killer beard.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

ahah

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

I'd go out, get drunk, screw a bunch of hookers and start a barfight or two just to f*ck with people's heads.

brendanhunt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 brendanhunt1
Member since 2008 • 2333 Posts

Release episode 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

ahah

needled24-7

Zoidbergyoustillhave.jpg.

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#210 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

I'd be a Centauri on a space station 360 years into the future...it would be awesome

Smokescreened84

I thought Babylon 5 was set about 150 years or so into the future. Anyway on topic: If I woke up as my avatar, I would be crying tears of utter joy at finally fully being female at last. I would finally be able to live as me.

Woops, that was a typo on my part, it takes place from 2257-2262, so more like 250-260 years.

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"][QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

I'd be a Centauri on a space station 360 years into the future...it would be awesome

bowserjr123

I thought Babylon 5 was set about 150 years or so into the future. Anyway on topic: If I woke up as my avatar, I would be crying tears of utter joy at finally fully being female at last. I would finally be able to live as me.

Woops, that was a typo on my part, it takes place from 2257-2262, so more like 250-260 years.

I've only just ordered the Babylon 5 complete collection this morning, hope it arrives soon. I've wanted to watch the series for a fair while.
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

So I wake up as a mech? That's kind of weird...

Guess I blow stuff up. :P

howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

So I wake up as a mech? That's kind of weird...

Guess I blow stuff up. :P

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 bowserjr123

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"] I thought Babylon 5 was set about 150 years or so into the future. Anyway on topic: If I woke up as my avatar, I would be crying tears of utter joy at finally fully being female at last. I would finally be able to live as me.Smokescreened84

I've only just ordered the Babylon 5 complete collection this morning, hope it arrives soon. I've wanted to watch the series for a fair while.

Nice, it's one of my favorite shows ever. Season 1 isn't that good until the ending, Season 2 improves on 1 a lot, and Seasons 3-4 are the pinnacle of the series. Haven't watched 5 for certain reasons I don't want to spoil. You may be put off by it at first, but you just have to be patient for the great moments.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#216 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

Use a dressphere, I suppose :p

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Smokescreened84

bowserjr123

Nice, it's one of my favorite shows ever. Season 1 isn't that good until the ending, Season 2 improves on 1 a lot, and Seasons 3-4 are the pinnacle of the series. Haven't watched 5 for certain reasons I don't want to spoil. You may be put off by it at first, but you just have to be patient for the great moments.

I've got the kind of patience that a Vulcan would envy. I'm more than willing to give the series a good try, along with Quantum Leap. I've also started collecting the Stargate series, starting with the first movie and season 1 of SG1. Already on a Trekathon, I have every episode and movie as well as Animated, I'm currently on the final two season of Voyager, finished DS9 this morning, and after that will be Nemesis and the terrible reboot and then I'll be done. I'm also watching Lost by five or four episodes a month, started earlier in the year. I'm finding it interesting so far. A female sci fi fan, a fair rarity for sure, but I just love sci fi for the most part. Given the choice of some mind numbing reality TV show or curling up and watching a couple of episodes of X-Files or Star Trek, then I'll take the sci fi any day.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 bowserjr123

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"] I've only just ordered the Babylon 5 complete collection this morning, hope it arrives soon. I've wanted to watch the series for a fair while.Smokescreened84

I've got the kind of patience that a Vulcan would envy. I'm more than willing to give the series a good try, along with Quantum Leap. I've also started collecting the Stargate series, starting with the first movie and season 1 of SG1. Already on a Trekathon, I have every episode and movie as well as Animated, I'm currently on the final two season of Voyager, finished DS9 this morning, and after that will be Nemesis and the terrible reboot and then I'll be done. I'm also watching Lost by five or four episodes a month, started earlier in the year. I'm finding it interesting so far. A female sci fi fan, a fair rarity for sure, but I just love sci fi for the most part. Given the choice of some mind numbing reality TV show or curling up and watching a couple of episodes of X-Files or Star Trek, then I'll take the sci fi any day.

Great, then you'll enjoy it. And wow, we have pretty much the exact same TV show preferences. I just started watching Deep Space 9 last weekend as I heard it was very similar to B5. Also, I've watched Star Trek TOS and all of the movies and plan to get into TNG eventually. I'm also on season 2 of Battlestar Galactica and plan to finish that eventually. And yeah, sci fi is definitely my favorite genre and a lot better than anything popular that's on nowadays.

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Smokescreened84

bowserjr123

Great, then you'll enjoy it. And wow, we have pretty much the exact same TV show preferences. I just started watching Deep Space 9 last weekend as I heard it was very similar to B5. Also, I've watched Star Trek TOS and all of the movies and plan to get into TNG eventually. I'm also on season 2 of Battlestar Galactica and plan to finish that eventually. And yeah, sci fi is definitely my favorite genre and a lot better than anything popular that's on nowadays.

I've got Battlestar Galactica on my 'To Watch' list as soon as I can and I'm hoping to get all of Futrurama, as well as buying other sci fi shows I would either like to see again or see for the first time. I hate reality TV, it's so mind numbing. I'm still pretty annoyed that Stargate Universe was cancelled, as well as Stargate Atlantis, I was really getting into those. Along with Firefly, which I loved, it was cruelly cancelled just like Enterprise. In fact if I did wake up as my avatar and after an hour or so of crying from sheer joy of finally being me, I would then curl up and watch Fifth Element or Back To The Future and have a really good day being myself at last while watching some of my favourite sci fi movies. It may not sound exciting to many, nor sexually charged like many would do if they became female, but I love sci fi.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 bowserjr123

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"] I've got the kind of patience that a Vulcan would envy. I'm more than willing to give the series a good try, along with Quantum Leap. I've also started collecting the Stargate series, starting with the first movie and season 1 of SG1. Already on a Trekathon, I have every episode and movie as well as Animated, I'm currently on the final two season of Voyager, finished DS9 this morning, and after that will be Nemesis and the terrible reboot and then I'll be done. I'm also watching Lost by five or four episodes a month, started earlier in the year. I'm finding it interesting so far. A female sci fi fan, a fair rarity for sure, but I just love sci fi for the most part. Given the choice of some mind numbing reality TV show or curling up and watching a couple of episodes of X-Files or Star Trek, then I'll take the sci fi any day.Smokescreened84

I've got Battlestar Galactica on my 'To Watch' list as soon as I can and I'm hoping to get all of Futrurama, as well as buying other sci fi shows I would either like to see again or see for the first time. I hate reality TV, it's so mind numbing. I'm still pretty annoyed that Stargate Universe was cancelled, as well as Stargate Atlantis, I was really getting into those. Along with Firefly, which I loved, it was cruelly cancelled just like Enterprise. In fact if I did wake up as my avatar and after an hour or so of crying from sheer joy of finally being me, I would then curl up and watch Fifth Element or Back To The Future and have a really good day being myself at last while watching some of my favourite sci fi movies. It may not sound exciting to many, nor sexually charged like many would do if they became female, but I love sci fi.

I don't know why I haven't finished BG yet, maybe because I finished B5 before that and it hasn't impressed me as much, but it's still good. The only reality-like show I watch is The Big Bang Theory, partly because of all of the sci-fi references they make which crack me up. And yeah, not only females but any sci-fi fan is hard to find in general, maybe slightly less for me since I'm an applied math major lol.

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Smokescreened84
Liking sci fi still gets a fair bit of frowns and looking down at. Liking anything that encourages thought is rarely welcome. I hope Babylon 5 is going to be well worth the wait, I've waited a fair while to finally see it.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 bowserjr123

Liking sci fi still gets a fair bit of frowns and looking down at. Liking anything that encourages thought is rarely welcome. I hope Babylon 5 is going to be well worth the wait, I've waited a fair while to finally see it.Smokescreened84

Don't worry, it'll definitely be worth the wait. It has great character development, good music, and an original and very satisfying plot with many story arcs. I bet if many people tried to watch the series, they would be put off by the dated CGI, which is a shame because that's pretty much the only bad thing about the show.

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Smokescreened84
CGI means little to me, I care for story, character development and back history. CGI is just a little extra.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 bowserjr123

You seem like the kind of person that doesn't care for special effects, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, how is DS9? It seems like it starts similarly to B5 with standalone episodes that don't relate to the overall plot kinda like TOS and just getting familiar with the characters. Which season does the show really kick off with its plot?

Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Klipsh
Member since 2012 • 608 Posts

Being Mr. White would be badass. I guess I would go cook some meth.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#226 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I'd practically be God. I'd be eternal, impervious to any harm, and without need for food, water, shelter, and whatever other resources lower lifeforms need. I'd love it.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I'd practically be God. I'd be eternal, impervious to any harm, and without need for food, water, shelter, and whatever other resources lower lifeforms need. I'd love it.

BluRayHiDef
Who would you kill?
kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#228 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
Listen to myself
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Smokescreened84

You seem like the kind of person that doesn't care for special effects, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, how is DS9? It seems like it starts similarly to B5 with standalone episodes that don't relate to the overall plot kinda like TOS and just getting familiar with the characters. Which season does the show really kick off with its plot?

bowserjr123
DS9 is noted for improving around season 4 and at points during season 3 and the end of season 2. I liked a fair bit of DS9, Season 1 had a few god episodes like Duet. It really begins to kick off though when the Dominion make their appearance at the end of season 2 and the shadow of the Dominion looms over the series until the middle of season 5 and then season 6 until the end of the series. It's slow going, but worth it in the end. I try not to cry at the end because it's very hard to say good bye to the series.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 bowserjr123

[QUOTE="bowserjr123"]

Smokescreened84

DS9 is noted for improving around season 4 and at points during season 3 and the end of season 2. I liked a fair bit of DS9, Season 1 had a few god episodes like Duet. It really begins to kick off though when the Dominion make their appearance at the end of season 2 and the shadow of the Dominion looms over the series until the middle of season 5 and then season 6 until the end of the series. It's slow going, but worth it in the end. I try not to cry at the end because it's very hard to say good bye to the series.

Sounds just like B5: slow going but worth your time, and I was really disappointed when that was over too.

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Smokescreened84
I miss a good sci fi series. There is very little that's worth the time any more.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 bowserjr123

Yeah for sure. I feel the same way about movies and games, I like a lot of the classics better.

AfroPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 AfroPirate
Member since 2008 • 675 Posts

I'd be a space marine, and clean the galaxy of the mutants, and the heretics.

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#234 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

I miss a good sci fi series. There is very little that's worth the time any more.Smokescreened84

Tried Mass Effect? It's not on TV, but heck it's worthy to be on the big screen any day.

INB4 ENDING CRIES!

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Smokescreened84

I've completed all three Mass Effects, from the first game all the way to the last second of the third game.

I liked the ending of ME3, although I do feel it needed more work to explain a few things - like why was Joker leaving the system, I don't recall him ever saying he had to take the ship out of the system in the final part of the game.

The ending was good, but it was full of holes and felt like it had been chopped up and slapped on so that the frankly boring multi player mode which really wasn't needed could be slapped in.

It's a good series, more or less, but it isn't enough.

Ernesto_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Ernesto_basic
Member since 2002 • 2123 Posts

Boring - I'd be me, a year ago... in my office at work :/

Considering that I didn't really like what I was doing at that point (job was great, company, however...).

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 sune_Gem

I've completed all three Mass Effects, from the first game all the way to the last second of the third game.

I liked the ending of ME3, although I do feel it needed more work to explain a few things - like why was Joker leaving the system, I don't recall him ever saying he had to take the ship out of the system in the final part of the game.

The ending was good, but it was full of holes and felt like it had been chopped up and slapped on so that the frankly boring multi player mode which really wasn't needed could be slapped in.

Smokescreened84

In about 22 minutes, you may thank me for this. ;)

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Smokescreened84

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"]

sune_Gem

I couldn't watch that due to it being male Shepard, Meer's voice has me on the verge of dozing off from boredom, I'm already on at the point of collapse from fatigue. If they had used female Shepard then it would have been more interesting, Hale does a great job as female Shepard.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"]

Smokescreened84

I couldn't watch that due to it being male Shepard, Meer's voice has me on the verge of dozing off from boredom, I'm already on at the point of collapse from fatigue. If they had used female Shepard then it would have been more interesting, Hale does a great job as female Shepard.

I played a male Shepard, and I agree the Jennifer does a better job at voice acting, but really that shouldn't stop you watching the video. It wraps up the ending (near) perfectly.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#240 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

That would be interesting since there are two people in mine. >.>

katana_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 katana_duo
Member since 2005 • 1751 Posts
Super Tails. I'd go kill eggman or something.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 sune_Gem

I have no idea. Probably freak out.katana_duo

Then fly like a helicopter, right?

katana_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 katana_duo

[QUOTE="katana_duo"]I have no idea. Probably freak out.sune_Gem

That too.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="katana_duo"]I have no idea. Probably freak out.katana_duo

That too.

Always confused me how Tails could fly. Woulnd't his tails get tied up after the first few loops, or otherwise, wouldn't his entire body have to spin with them? :o

Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Smokescreened84

[QUOTE="Smokescreened84"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

I played a male Shepard, and I agree the Jennifer does a better job at voice acting, but really that shouldn't stop you watching the video. It wraps up the ending (near) perfectly.

It makes it hard for me to watch it because his voice drones, and being 3/4 asleep as I am, I prefer a voice that has more emotion to it like Hale's than Meer's does, Meer sounds like he can't be bothered. I watched the first six minutes and I could barely keep my eyes open. The notion is interesting and it does answer a few questions, but it also throws in more questions.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
I think I would freak out
katana_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 katana_duo

[QUOTE="katana_duo"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

That too.

Always confused me how Tails could fly. Woulnd't his tails get tied up after the first few loops, or otherwise, wouldn't his entire body have to spin with them? :o

It's best not to question it lol All I would care about is flying.
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Damn, I'm awesome.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#250 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I wake up as Nathan Drake? Cool! I get to run around shouting cheesy but funny one liners and climb with amazing agility, as well as hang out with two hot women, one of which has a hell of a nice ass!

Yep I would be ok with that.