So today was my last day of high school, What i thought about H.S

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for RKfromDownunder
RKfromDownunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 RKfromDownunder
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

High school is pretty kickass when you're with you're with friends nearly all the time. The part i hate the most is being forced to cut my ****ing hair to some BS military style hella ugly look. God, I look dumb with this hair. But whatever, I'd rather obey and avoid trouble to get into the college i want to.-kaz3-

They restrict your hairstyles?

Lol someone call the whitehouse, there appears to be some nazis on the loose.

Seriously, thats mucked up. I was forced to wear a disgusting uniform that hadn't had its style changed ONCE in WELL over 120 years, it was nuts. Shorts (fairly short ones too) ALL year round and woolen socks. After 5 years at that school, most of the seniors short's were pretty tight at the thighs haha.

It was an all boy's school as well. Ultimate homoerotic for the win. Actually it sucked. All-boys schools are pure torture.

XFull_MetalX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#52 XFull_MetalX
Member since 2006 • 6501 Posts
High school was easy. Back when the world was a breeze
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts
I think you're not going to be very pleased with the rest of your life, unless you happen to have no need whatsoever for work. Many of the things you just described will not change any time soon, and you won't just get detention if you're consistently late for work or don't do what you're told. You'll get fired.
-kaz3-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 -kaz3-
Member since 2006 • 7372 Posts

[QUOTE="-kaz3-"]High school is pretty kickass when you're with you're with friends nearly all the time. The part i hate the most is being forced to cut my ****ing hair to some BS military style hella ugly look. God, I look dumb with this hair. But whatever, I'd rather obey and avoid trouble to get into the college i want to.RKfromDownunder

They restrict your hairstyles?

Lol someone call the whitehouse, there appears to be some nazis on the loose.

Seriously, thats mucked up. I was forced to wear a disgusting uniform that hadn't had its style changed ONCE in WELL over 120 years, it was nuts. Shorts (fairly short ones too) ALL year round and woolen socks. After 5 years at that school, most of the seniors short's were pretty tight at the thighs haha.

It was an all boy's school as well. Ultimate homoerotic for the win. Actually it sucked. All-boys schools are pure torture.

I go to a private co-ed school where they take the military-esque class seriously (IDK what its called in america, or if it even exists). We have a uniform, but are thankfully allowed to wear jackets (it's cold in the classroom due to ACs blasting you with cold air, meh better than no AC). Seriously, all the guys came to school with badass hair (including me:/) but had to shave it all off. Now we all look like our moms cut our hair.
clubhaxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 clubhaxor
Member since 2005 • 2482 Posts
Ah well that's no good I liked High School. I just finished first semester at Uni (college) and while sleeping in and no classes til after 12 most days is great I miss my friends. Haven't made any real close friends yet which is pretty weird. I had a close group in high school just wish they could come with me :( And I had to move away from home (only about 1hr away though).
wigan_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 wigan_gamer
Member since 2008 • 3293 Posts

I think highschool is our equivelant of a college and i'm not sure if you get to pick your subjects there? or it's just a curriculum given to anybody.

But college over here in UK was good, some really good freinds from there, But some times at college was better than others. P.E and Fitness instructing in particular was good, biology and psychology was boring and tedious.

Can't see me going to uni (college to USA) rather just get a job as a fitness instructor and work up from there..

Everybody seems to have finished college/school now, I stil have 4 exams to go :O