So I didnt dump my GF, but I have another problem

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts

Since I know Gamespot members rationalize problems with their minds, I have returned for some advice. I didn't dump her, but I made her cry pretty bad, and though I have no pity, she is my woman. I went to school today and confronted her pitiful self. I asked her to see me by the parking lot after school and when she met me there, we drove somewhere where we could talk with nobody around us. I told her that I saw the little erotic chat she's been having with the guy and I saw her tear up. She told me that if wasnt what it looked liked and that she is like that in nature. I got mad and told her to "not **** with me, its in your nature to tell another man that you want to **** his **** and **** **** *********? She pleaded with me and apologized constantly and I sat there. She told me that she didnt want me to leave her, and that she only wanted me, and she wanted a life with me in the future. I was pissed, she ask for forgiveness, and I told her that I didn't know what to say (and to the guy that said "only *** holes get girls")...I am an *** hole. I just dont understand something here, no one messes with another Colombian man's woman. As much as I dont want to admit it, I am not the safest person to piss off. Should I forgive her??? I dropped her off at her house and she looked pretty very sad, she couldnt even look at me and she picked up her back pack and got out of the car. I felt kinda sad to throw it at her but I dont play, but no mercy, its black or white for me

I left it at that for today, and I am not speaking to her tonight. I'll update it tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
I now know why I am asexual.
Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
I now know why I am asexual.Genetic_Code
and i thought i was alone some quick get that GS girl advice pic
Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts

Since I know Gamespot members rationalize problems with their minds, I have returned for some advice. I didn't dump her, but I made her cry pretty bad, and though I have no pity, she is my woman. I went to school today and confronted her pitiful self. I asked her to see me by the parking lot after school and when she met me there, we drove somewhere where we could talk with nobody around us. I told her that I saw the little erotic chat she's been having with the guy and I saw her tear up. She told me that if wasnt what it looked liked and that she is like that in nature. I got mad and told her to "not **** with me, its in your nature to tell another man that you want to **** his **** and **** **** *********? She pleaded with me and apologized constantly and I sat there. She told me that she didnt want me to leave her, and that she only wanted me, and she wanted a life with me in the future. I was pissed, she ask for forgiveness, and I told her that I didn't know what to say (and to the guy that said "only *** holes get girls")...I am an *** hole. I just dont understand something here, no one messes with another Colombian man's woman. As much as I dont want to admit it, I am not the safest person to piss off. Should I forgive her??? I dropped her off at her house and she looked pretty very sad, she couldnt even look at me and she picked up her back pack and got out of the car. I felt kinda sad to throw it at her but I dont play, but no mercy, its black or white for me

I left it at that for today, and I am not speaking to her tonight. I'll update it tomorrow.

Kamekazi_69
Alright, she said she was sorry. What you need to do now is talk to her TONIGHT, and tell her you will stay with her with the promise from her that she will not talk like that every again (unless it's with you), and if she does it again, you're out of there. The reason I say talk to her tonight, is because she may get really emotional and go visit one of those guys and... well you know.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

suck someone elses genitals? Errr DUMP THAT BROAD. I wouldnt even hesitate

also where is this guy? how did you see the chat? Also if you really wanna stay with her because your too chicken to dump her make her "apologize" by doing to you what she said to that guy....Then leave her

TTime20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TTime20
Member since 2004 • 3105 Posts
Send her a used condom in the mail.
Poster_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Poster_11
Member since 2003 • 438 Posts
[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="Poster_11"][QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"]

Well you b*tched her out if she didn't cheat on you befor she will now.

How else am I going to be? I would never ever, lay my hands on her so I told her how I felt with words

you cant do anything how they are spite full, then if you find out she cheated on you with one of your acquaintances you know like a friend that you have but don't really like You get to break his jaw.
Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
I do agree with your statement that only jerks get girlfriends. I've been single for like 4 years and I'm not a jerk with women and I think I'm quite a beautiful male entity.
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
I would stay with her and see what happens. If she keeps trying to get with other guys or whatever, dump her.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kamekazi_69
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]

suck someone elses genitals? Errr DUMP THAT BROAD. I wouldnt even hesitate

also where is this guy? how did you see the chat? Also if you really wanna stay with her because your too chicken to dump her make her "apologize" by doing to you what she said to that guy....Then leave her

I now, I dont tend to hesitate but I still love her. She has been so supportive, I dont know what makes me hesitate. I am not trying to be a coward. I don't know where this guy is at, but I will find out, but I'll take care of him. It wont be pretty
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts
Here's a good question: what grade are you in?
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
"Your woman" ?... Men like you piss me off.... :x
-Misanthropic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Misanthropic-
Member since 2009 • 3603 Posts
She's gonna leave you and she's gonna be happy :lol:
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kamekazi_69
"Your woman" ?... Men like you piss me off.... :xDeihjan
I didnt mean it like that.
Avatar image for muffintheduffin
muffintheduffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 muffintheduffin
Member since 2008 • 1004 Posts

im in the same situation as you. only i dumped mine but shes begging to comeback to me but word is shes been cheating on me for the past the last 3 weeks we were together.

shes begged me and cried but i couldnt believe her.

she said she didnt. but everything else points otherwise.

i found out from 2 of her friends and word is shes been flirting with this guy while she "waits for my decision of taking her back".

all the people who told me this are the people she trusts and her good friends.

she even used on of my friends phone to text the other guy

optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
Forgive her, ring here up and make her promise not to do it again.
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

"Your woman" ?... Men like you piss me off.... :xDeihjan

Yeah, me too, which is why I have almost no friends that are guys.

Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kamekazi_69
[QUOTE="Deihjan"]"Your woman" ?... Men like you piss me off.... :xKamekazi_69

I believe that I misunderstood how disrespectful that is. Directing your girlfriend as your women can be informal and claiming. In spanish, saying that she is "mi mujer" (my women) is not offensive at all, but romantic. I am hispanic so I apologize. Its like giving someone the finger in Korea, no one will get it, but In North America, its offensive.
CoreyNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CoreyNT
Member since 2008 • 593 Posts
Stay
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kamekazi_69
Forgive her, ring here up and make her promise not to do it again.optiow
I am tempted to, but I dont know. I love her so much, and I have treated her like a princess. She is more then the girl I want, she is my friend. makes me sad
optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
[QUOTE="optiow"]Forgive her, ring here up and make her promise not to do it again.Kamekazi_69
I am tempted to, but I dont know. I love her so much, and I have treated her like a princess. She is more then the girl I want, she is my friend. makes me sad

Well she seems to regret it badly, so forgive her this time, but tell her you will not take anymore of it, if it happens again you will ahve to leave her.
dbz345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24 dbz345
Member since 2004 • 17980 Posts
To be honest, you have every reason to break up with her - but you need to analyze the situation a little further before just cutting it off. I'd give her one more chance - but let her know flatout that you'll keep her on the condition that if she does this again - you get to cut it off, no if, ands or buts. And that she will have to work HARD to regain your trust. If you decide not to stay with her, then more power to you.
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
I'd say you both need to sit down and have a talk without raising your voices, let her explain and then you explain. If she promises to never do that again then I say stay with her if you truely want that, Because if she's completely honest about not wanting you to leave then I think this should've startled her enough to not flirt with others even online. If she does it again though then you should leave her, right now though I think you need to talk and square up.
scaryteddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 scaryteddy
Member since 2005 • 599 Posts
If I had a girlfriend that told me it was her nature to go around offering other guys oral sex and that she couldn't help it, I would have left her faster than it took you to start this thread.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kamekazi_69
If I had a girlfriend that told me it was her nature to go around offering other guys oral sex and that she couldn't help it, I would have left her faster than it took you to start this thread.scaryteddy
Well this is where I am stumped. She has said it, but I dont have proof that she has physically committed it. She flirts, real bad, no doubt though she has said those things, she is actually pretty innocent (so it seems) since she is from a family with strong values (respect, honesty, etc).
Avatar image for prplminivandrvr
prplminivandrvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 prplminivandrvr
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts
See ya later girl. Don't even think twice about this one.
prplminivandrvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 prplminivandrvr
[QUOTE="scaryteddy"]If I had a girlfriend that told me it was her nature to go around offering other guys oral sex and that she couldn't help it, I would have left her faster than it took you to start this thread.Kamekazi_69
Well this is where I am stumped. She has said it, but I dont have proof that she has physically committed it. She flirts, real bad, no doubt though she has said those things, she is actually pretty innocent (so it seems) since she is from a family with strong values (respect, honesty, etc).

Well what does she do to you? :|
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts
lol, she has already cheated on you, you just don't know it yet. dump her, you should have done it awhile ago.
scaryteddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 scaryteddy
Member since 2005 • 599 Posts

[QUOTE="scaryteddy"]If I had a girlfriend that told me it was her nature to go around offering other guys oral sex and that she couldn't help it, I would have left her faster than it took you to start this thread.Kamekazi_69

Well then it's up to you to decide where you draw the line for yourself and what the boundries of your relationship are. Decide if youir ok with her talking like this to guys and feel she is innocent up to the point where she acts out what she says she's going to with them. She's already indirectly said that she'd do it again because it's her nature and she can't help it. If it was me, I wouldn't want to just sit around waiting for something to happen. I'd leave that girl and find another with her sh** more together.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
I do agree with your statement that only jerks get girlfriends. I've been single for like 4 years and I'm not a jerk with women and I think I'm quite a beautiful male entity.Pittfan666
I don't think I'm a jerk. >__>
alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts
I'd give her ONE more chance. If she really likes you she wont do that again.. and if she does do that again she'll have no excuse and you should have no reason not to dumb her.
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts
LEAVE HER! If she can get away with it, she will do it again! Ive made that mistake; it will happen again, Not right away but at some point in time!
Avatar image for CuddlesTheBunny
CuddlesTheBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#35 CuddlesTheBunny
Member since 2005 • 2298 Posts

and she wanted a life with me in the future.

Kamekazi_69
Her mistake was right there. It reminds me of the scene in Pineapple Express.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kamekazi_69
[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="scaryteddy"]If I had a girlfriend that told me it was her nature to go around offering other guys oral sex and that she couldn't help it, I would have left her faster than it took you to start this thread.prplminivandrvr

Well, she has always been there for me during hard times, good times, great times. I know it sounds cliche but its true. eh
Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts
I now know why I am asexual.Genetic_Code
Is mitosis strangely satisfying?
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts

Dump her. She already stated that she'll end up doing it again ("It's in my nature, I can't help it"), so why delay the inevitable? She obviously puts her own feelings of lust above your own emotions, and she has already made this clear by flirting with another man. Those tears were shed because she knew she was caught, not because she was sorry.

Dump her, and spare yourself the waste of time there-of.

prplminivandrvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 prplminivandrvr
[QUOTE="prplminivandrvr"][QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"] Well this is where I am stumped. She has said it, but I dont have proof that she has physically committed it. She flirts, real bad, no doubt though she has said those things, she is actually pretty innocent (so it seems) since she is from a family with strong values (respect, honesty, etc). Kamekazi_69

Well, she has always been there for me during hard times, good times, great times. I know it sounds cliche but its true. eh

And she's been with other guys behind your back while the times were bad. Get rid of her.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kamekazi_69
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Dump her. She already stated that she'll end up doing it again ("It's in my nature, I can't help it"), so why delay the inevitable? She obviously puts her own feelings of lust above your own emotions, and she has already made this clear by flirting with another man. Those tears were shed because she knew she was caught, not because she was sorry.

Dump her, and spare yourself the waste of time there-of.

Ash, Aka Brucehas a point. I'll tell you guys what I'll do tomorrow. For a guy that has been busy with school, business, record deals, film, she has waited for me. I has yeses an nos.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
well, If I were you I'd give her another chance but only if you really like her despite that "chat", unless something beyond just a chat did occur give her just one last chance, if not then dump her asap, that'd be my advice
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
ignore her for a bit.
PlzDuntBanMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43 PlzDuntBanMe
Member since 2008 • 3269 Posts
Pics please.
Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#44 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
This is all a ruse. No GS poster has a girlfriend, everyone knows that.
killer336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killer336
Member since 2007 • 2816 Posts

everyone deserves a second chance

there is an old saying.. forgive and forget

you can FORGIVE but you do NOT forget

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Deihjan
[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="Deihjan"]"Your woman" ?... Men like you piss me off.... :xKamekazi_69

I believe that I misunderstood how disrespectful that is. Directing your girlfriend as your women can be informal and claiming. In spanish, saying that she is "mi mujer" (my women) is not offensive at all, but romantic. I am hispanic so I apologize. Its like giving someone the finger in Korea, no one will get it, but In North America, its offensive.

seems to me you still treat her in a bad way.
thegrimpeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thegrimpeeper
Member since 2008 • 267 Posts

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"][QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"] I didnt mean it like that. Deihjan

You know this is not really offensive to most women in north america either. Most women like feeling secure with their mates and to be called someone's woman conveys that sort of security. Some women (particulairly excessively femmenist) do take this the wrong way though as to mean that you posess this woman. But most people understand that you cannot actually posess another human being and take this phrase as a sign that you are committed to each other.

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#48 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
id be careful with women like that, but unless you still feel really strongly about her and know that she won't do it again, then u should leave. (and send her my way)
Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
Hell yea man, you should of Stone Cold Stunned her!!
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Deihjan

[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"] I believe that I misunderstood how disrespectful that is. Directing your girlfriend as your women can be informal and claiming. In spanish, saying that she is "mi mujer" (my women) is not offensive at all, but romantic. I am hispanic so I apologize. Its like giving someone the finger in Korea, no one will get it, but In North America, its offensive.thegrimpeeper

You know this is not really offensive to most women in north america either. Most women like feeling secure with their mates and to be called someone's woman conveys that sort of security. Some women (particulairly excessively femmenist) do take this the wrong way though as to mean that you posess this woman. But most people understand that you cannot actually posess another human being and take this phrase as a sign that you are committed to each other.

I guess it's because I come from a completely different culture then... But the way he reacted to his girlfriend seemed pretty far out . . .