Second grade students engage in oral sex acts with teacher present. WTF?

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dracos9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 dracos9000
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts

Hmm I fondled my second grade girlfriend while she did the same to me so it doesn't seem that unlikely that something like this happened. Kids are very curious about sex at young ages its natural. Humans are sexual creatures afterall.

shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts

[QUOTE="Captain_Swosh69"]

is that like 6 years old??? whats the educational system in america?

Pirate700

This has nothing to do with the education system.

It's got to have something to do with parenting. What do they let their kids watch?
_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 _R34LiTY_
Member since 2008 • 3331 Posts

Again, WTF?

[quote="MSNBC"]A California elementary school teacher has been suspended indefinitely afterschool officialssaid a pair of second-graders performed sex acts in ****with the teacher present, San Francisco media reported Friday.

"I think everyone is taken aback over this shocking incident," Troy Flint, the spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District, told San Franciscio's CBS affiliate, KCBS. "Of course, it is hard to understand how that could have occurred."

Two separate cases are under investigation involving the teacher at Oakland's Markham Elementary School, Flint told KCBS.

Naked in ****oom
"In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the ****oom," according to KCBS, adding, "In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their ****ates."

The teacher was present during both incidents, Flint said.

School officials were made aware of the situation on Wednesday.

The school's principal, Pam Booker, sent a letter of apology home to parents, telling them that the incidents "represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news."GreySeal9

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41194608/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

If I was a parent and my kids went to that school, I would be extremely angry. How in the world did this happen?

Honestly, I don't see how this could have happened unless the teacher wanted to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher did something to encourage these children to do this. It seems awfully strange (though not impossible) that they would do this of their own volition, though they could have been imitating something they saw.

this post is shocking!!!