Sarah Palin Boo'd at Hockey Game (Video)

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

[QUOTE="dreamtheater36"]Good, I can't stand that womanbigdcstile

I hate Obama. Can I go to a non-political event and boo him? Ignoring the fact he wouldn't notice and nobody else would, in the long run make no difference whatsoever.

Actually, yeah. You can. Y'know, the whole 'freedom of speech' thing is a double edged sword.

I don't think you understood what I was hinting at. Maybe I should be more forward, why bother if what you are doing is making no difference whatsoever? Yeah they hate her and booed, what did they accomplish? Nothing. So whats the point? Thats one reason why I wouldn't, it serves no real purpose. I'd just be wasting my time.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

I think your understanding of suavity and maturity needs some work. Both of which those people lack in spades. I will NOT take part in such imbecilic behaviour those people choose to act in. This is why sports events are a black eye on the world.

duxup

It's common sense dude. You send someone to a sporting event in Philadelphia and they're going to get booed. That's how it works there. No amount of fit throwing or name calling is going to change that. It is a known quality, getting upset about it seems beyond silly.

This
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="duxup"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

I think your understanding of suavity and maturity needs some work. Both of which those people lack in spades. I will NOT take part in such imbecilic behaviour those people choose to act in. This is why sports events are a black eye on the world.

MoonMarvel

It's common sense dude. You send someone to a sporting event in Philadelphia and they're going to get booed. That's how it works there. No amount of fit throwing or name calling is going to change that. It is a known quality, getting upset about it seems beyond silly.

This

I was pretty clear in my questioning of that, seems like it went over everybodies head. This is gamespot, I should have known better. Back to the shadows until smarter people come up.

since you have a problem with the people here perhaps you should just go?

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

MoonMarvel

This

I was pretty clear in my questioning of that, seems like it went over everybodies head. This is gamespot, I should have known better. Back to the shadows until smarter people come up.

:|
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#107 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts

I would have booed twice as much just because her offspring was with her.

Ahhhh... this report brings warmth to my heart. People arent falling for her stupid ditsy all american hockey mom bull crap.

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

[QUOTE="dreamtheater36"]Good, I can't stand that womanMoonMarvel

I hate Obama. Can I go to a non-political event and boo him? Ignoring the fact he wouldn't notice and nobody else would, in the long run make no difference whatsoever.

Actually, yeah. You can. Y'know, the whole 'freedom of speech' thing is a double edged sword.

I don't think you understood what I was hinting at. Maybe I should be more forward, why bother if what you are doing is making no difference whatsoever? Yeah they hate her and booed, what did they accomplish? Nothing. So whats the point? Thats one reason why I wouldn't, it serves no real purpose. I'd just be wasting my time.

What are we accomplishing here in this conversation? Not a thing but we do it. Why?

They did it to show that they don't support her, or simply, just to maintain the stereotype of the raucous Philly fan. Whether or not they accomplished anything is actually of little consquence.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

MoonMarvel

This

So anyone who makes an argument that undermines yours just "isn't smart enough"? Very effective argument :|
AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AlexSays
Member since 2008 • 6612 Posts

You think Palin didn't notice? :|

Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#111 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts
They're booing and cheering... :roll:
fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts
reminds me of bush getting boo at a baseball game :lol: she derseve it end of story.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts

Being booed in Philadelphia doesn't mean anything. George Washington could come back from the dead by some divine miracle, and come into the Wachovia Center, and they'd boo him.

That being said, I am not a McCain/Palin supporter.

_Brennan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114 _Brennan_
Member since 2008 • 3241 Posts
Those fans shouls show respect. I bet any other person who's taken as much criticism as she's taken recently would've probably already left the campaign and ran home crying.
sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 sparkypants
Member since 2007 • 2609 Posts
omg that is hilarious :lol:
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#116 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

So anyone who makes an argument that undermines yours just "isn't smart enough"? Very effective argument :|xaos

We're all beyond help I guess, but at least we read each other's posts and respond ;)

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#117 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
didnt hear anything
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#118 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
Is this suppose to be an issue? Oh Em Gee a politician getting booed at an event.
Montaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Montaya
Member since 2005 • 4269 Posts
I heard no booing and the crowd in the background was applausing and clapping, this is just more of your Obama spam bs.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts

I heard no booing and the crowd in the background was applausing and clapping, this is just more of your Obama spam bs.Montaya

Really? I finally watched the video and, having as little bias as possible in the case, it's hard not to hear the collective boo from the crowd.

MrArmageddon8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MrArmageddon8
Member since 2007 • 6846 Posts

I hate Obama.

Yeah, hate pretty much sums up the average GOP voter.

kalossimitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122 kalossimitar
Member since 2005 • 613 Posts

give a warning to moonmarvel or something, already.

Anyways, Palin embodies all that is wrong with America. USA relations with other countries are tense enough as it is without aggravating them by having her as VP.

USA should really start working on its image, because even "allied" countries, like Canada, have, in general, a rather bad view of you all and your politics.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts
[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

[QUOTE="dreamtheater36"]Good, I can't stand that womanMrArmageddon8

I hate Obama.

Yeah, hate pretty much sums up the average GOP voter.

Yeah... when McCain told his supporters to be respectful to Obama, they booed. I wondered why they were booing at respect...oh wait, it's the GOP.

yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#124 yo_foo
Member since 2006 • 3296 Posts

The Arena had to raise the music volume and pump in fake cheering noises to drown out the booing.

You can see people booing with their thumbs down in the audience.

Sarah Palin Boo'd at Hockey Game

Pennsylvania looks like they are for Obama.

Rikusaki

that's what happens when politicians try to 'mingle' with the general public. Showing they can live the 'normal' life.

:'(

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Joe 6-pack needed a couple more
freshgman

Forum Posts