Russell Brand trolls the Westboro Baptist Church

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snakes_codec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 snakes_codec
Member since 2008 • 2754 Posts

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAErHl7lZ4

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Yeah, be great if it was ANYONE other than Russell Brand.
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Yeah, be great if it was ANYONE other than Russell Brand.SaintLeonidas
nah
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

I normally can't stand Russell Brand, but this is pretty funny.

hensothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hensothor
Member since 2011 • 522 Posts
That was fantastic.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Lmfao. That was pretty hilarious.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Wasn't that ugly guy married to Katy Perry?
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TacticalDesire

Wasn't that ugly guy married to Katy Perry? Fightingfan

Yerp.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TacticalDesire

I don't particularly get the Brand hate.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]Yeah, be great if it was ANYONE other than Russell Brand.TacticalDesire

He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. I don't hate them, I just think they take up valuable space.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]Yeah, be great if it was ANYONE other than Russell Brand.TacticalDesire

Yeah he doesn't bother me.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Isn't there something in the bible about gluttony? And one of them is clearly overweight?
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

"The holy spirit ain't got a pen!" LMAO!

Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

Rich...............

snakes_codec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 snakes_codec
Member since 2008 • 2754 Posts

yeah ive never understood the hate he gets either.
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#16 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

Isn't there something in the bible about gluttony? And one of them is clearly overweight?KHAndAnime

Selective reading solves all problems.

Now let's Eat!

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Isn't there something in the bible about gluttony? And one of them is clearly overweight?KHAndAnime
That's the funny thing about religion, you read what you like, and ignore what you don't like.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Isn't there something in the bible about gluttony? And one of them is clearly overweight?Fightingfan
That's the funny thing about religion, you read what you like, and ignore what you don't like.

Don't all humans do that? :P
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 m0zart

I understand now why he's so thoroughly annoyed me in the past. His trolling here is so effortless and natural. He's an expert at it.

Heck I think I just realized that his face and voice are practically designed to enhance his already superhuman ability to annoy others.

I am glad in this case he's using his powers for good.

Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Isn't there something in the bible about gluttony? And one of them is clearly overweight?Fightingfan

Perfect Example: Homosexuality and divorce................

Both punishable by death, one is okay to commit...........

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 m0zart

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Where is divorce punishable by death?

Committing adultery is punishable by death, but divorce is actually allowed, at least in Torah. Whether a post-divorce sexual relationship turns out to be itself adultery depends on the circumstances of the divorce, but the divorce by itself is permissible.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
That was quite entertaining.
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#24 strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1181 Posts

Get Him to the Greek was pretty funny. So no I don't hate Russel Brand. I like him from what little I know of him.

wide_ocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wide_ocean
Member since 2008 • 288 Posts

The WBC is pretty much at the point where they'd take any chance to appear on TV. Brand seems to be the perfect tool.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

m0zart

Where is divorce punishable by death?

Committing adultery is punishable by death, but divorce is actually allowed, at least in Torah. Whether a post-divorce sexual relationship turns out to be itself adultery depends on the circumstances of the divorce, but the divorce by itself is permissible.

well if you put these together one could argue it does.

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery. Matthew 19:9

If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. Leviticus 20:10

it's vague and mentions the neighbor, but it seems like adultery is death anyways

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 m0zart

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery. Matthew 19:9

If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. Leviticus 20:10

wis3boi

There is never specified in Torah that divorce itself brings about a death penalty. It actually allows divorce, as Mosheh allowed for a certificate of divorce. The only historic controversy was whether the reason for divorce allowed for remarriage, and that is what I think Yeshua is addressing here. What I get from Yeshua's statement there isn't explicity about divorce but about adultery, specifically excluding divorce as a universal door for marrying another individual and excluding the reasons permitting remarriage to the sexual immorality of the divorced partner.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

m0zart

There is never specified in Torah that divorce itself brings about a death penalty. It actually allows divorce, as Mosheh allowed for a certificate of divorce. The only historic controversy was whether the reason for divorce allowed for remarriage, and that is what I think Yeshua is addressing here. What I get from Yeshua's statement there isn't explicity about divorce but about adultery, specifically excluding divorce as a universal door for marrying another individual and excluding the reasons permitting remarriage to the sexual immorality of the divorced partner.

Further proving these books are laughable. More holes and vagueness than you can shake a stick at

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 m0zart

Further proving these books are laughable. More holes and vagueness than you can shake a stick atwis3boi

Probably have a point, but I don't think this particular part is all that vague.

The main reason for the question being posed to Yeshua at the time was a long-term argument going on within the Pharisaic sect, between those who aligned themselves with Hilel and those who aligned themselves with Shammai. Like most things Pharisaical, the argument had more to do with interpretation of oral tradition than it did the written words of the Torah. Yeshua's answer stuck with the pure language of the written Torah, which isn't really all that easy to misinterpret, at least in this case, but as a result, his answer didn't really fit in with either of the schools of thought that were involved in the debate.

Anyway I don't want to derail this further. If the original poster had substituted "adultery" where he wrote "divorce", the point would be very valid. There are a ton of instances of adultery, and I doubt the rate is marginally lower among those who profess to follow any form of religious law that forbids such things vs. those who don't follow any religious law. Further, I'd wager that a great many of those who think their adultery was forgiven probably are much less forgiving about things like homosexuality. Not something I can prove of course, just a guess based on overall observations.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. I don't hate them, I just think they take up valuable space.

a rich and popular failure doing what he loves to do for a living, made only by his talent and no one else, who is clearly a smart guy and overcame the addictions of his past but hey, you're a gamespot ranger, you're clearly above him
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. I don't hate them, I just think they take up valuable space.cheese_game619
a rich and popular failure doing what he loves to do for a living, made only by his talent and no one else, who is clearly a smart guy and overcame the addictions of his past but hey, you're a gamespot ranger, you're clearly above him

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I didn't hate him??? I just hate his attitude towards insulting everyone for a laugh when he should look in the mirror and his life and compare, then it wouldn't be so funny.

(I actually found THIS video quite funny)

But hey, I'm a Ranger so what do I know :P

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cheese_game619

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. I don't hate them, I just think they take up valuable space.FelipeInside

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I didn't hate him??? I just hate his attitude towards insulting everyone for a laugh when he should look in the mirror and his life and compare, then it wouldn't be so funny.

i read this part He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. hating him or not is irrelevant, although it seems you hate him simply because you cannot into banter
norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts
Further proving these books are laughable. More holes and vagueness than you can shake a stick atwis3boi
People keep forgetting the time period of the books and letters that are in the bible. People also forget that it was also written in a different culture. These aren't Caucasian, Asian, African, etc people in the bible. From what I have read so far, they are Israeli and Egyptian. Also the bible is written by more than 1 person. You have Moses who wrote Genesis, the Disciples who wrote the New Testament, etc. Its not surprising that peoples opinions and views will be different. Just like how religious people today have different opinions and views. If you notice (I think you read the bible at one point right?), a lot of the things said back then were things that were either legal, or considered fine in that time period. Slaves were a big thing back then, its not surprising that they condone slavery. Women had no rights back then. Again, not surprising that the bible condones treating women like crap. Just my 2 cents.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] a rich and popular failure doing what he loves to do for a living, made only by his talent and no one else, who is clearly a smart guy and overcame the addictions of his past but hey, you're a gamespot ranger, you're clearly above himcheese_game619

i read this part He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton. hating him or not is irrelevant, although it seems you hate him simply because you cannot into banter

Again, please read carefully. I don't hate him, I just think he uses cheap insulting insensitive tactics to get a laugh, when his life isn't that brilliant to be able to laugh at others. @meconate: I totally agree.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cheese_game619
Again, please read carefully. I don't hate him, I just think he uses cheap insulting insensitive tactics to get a laugh, when his life isn't that brilliant to be able to laugh at others.FelipeInside
YOU f***ing read carefully i didnt address the fact that you hate him or not at all i addressed the fact that you think he is a failure and all this bulls***
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Again, please read carefully. I don't hate him, I just think he uses cheap insulting insensitive tactics to get a laugh, when his life isn't that brilliant to be able to laugh at others.cheese_game619
YOU f***ing read carefully i didnt address the fact that you hate him or not at all i addressed the fact that you think he is a failure and all this bulls***

"although it seems you hate him simply because you cannot into banter" And I have the reading problem?
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
Can we stop giving that family of sub-human inbred fvcks attention?
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cheese_game619
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]"although it seems you hate him simply because you cannot into banter" And I have the reading problem?

yes because in that post i reiterated my point and then at the end of it added that that is why you seem to disagree with him added it wasnt my main point, something you keep missing so either you're really this stupid or we are just counting down posts until "lollll i troll uuu"
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]"although it seems you hate him simply because you cannot into banter" And I have the reading problem?

yes because in that post i reiterated my point and then at the end of it added that that is why you seem to disagree with him added it wasnt my main point, something you keep missing so either you're really this stupid or we are just counting down posts until "lollll i troll uuu"

Then my apologies because your point seems to be evading me. And no need for insults or swear words, just rephrase ur point so I can understand it.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cheese_game619
ill just quote my first post and remove the tiny part of you post that seems to have thrown you way off [QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]He's a total wanker basically, that thinks he knows it all but a failure in life. I put him on the same level as Paris Hilton.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]Further proving these books are laughable. More holes and vagueness than you can shake a stick atnorm41x
People keep forgetting the time period of the books and letters that are in the bible. People also forget that it was also written in a different culture. These aren't Caucasian, Asian, African, etc people in the bible. From what I have read so far, they are Israeli and Egyptian. Also the bible is written by more than 1 person. You have Moses who wrote Genesis, the Disciples who wrote the New Testament, etc. Its not surprising that peoples opinions and views will be different. Just like how religious people today have different opinions and views. If you notice (I think you read the bible at one point right?), a lot of the things said back then were things that were either legal, or considered fine in that time period. Slaves were a big thing back then, its not surprising that they condone slavery. Women had no rights back then. Again, not surprising that the bible condones treating women like crap. Just my 2 cents.

I get all that, and people still claim it's a divine creation/word. Also, no record of moses ever existing...just saiyan

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cheese_game619
admit defeat and inferiority pls ranger
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 m0zart

Also, no record of moses ever existing...just saiyanwis3boi

Well... except for the Torah itself. I realize it's a religious text, but 99.9% of the Egyptian tablets and histories we rely on to track Egyptian history are religious texts, very heavily twisted to promote whichever set of Pharoahs ruled at the time and their claims of communing with (or actually being) deities.

When dealing with historical figures from periods as far back as Mosheh, Djoser, Imhotep, etc., that's about as good as it gets.

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts

[QUOTE="norm41x"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]Further proving these books are laughable. More holes and vagueness than you can shake a stick atwis3boi

I get all that, and people still claim it's a divine creation/word. Also, no record of moses ever existing...just saiyan

Ermmm... Moses was the leader of a nomadic band who supposedly existed three and a half millennia ago. Please tell me what concrete evidence you would be able to find today? His existence is well documented in the Torah, and "his" only physical work, the Ten Commandments were lost with the disappearance of the Ark of the Covenant.

I'd honestly be quite surprised if there were any evidence that Gandhi existed after 3500 years.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

I approve of anyone who messes with the WBC, or at least for those moments when they are doing so.

dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
He sounds like he's from London. /Forgetting Sarah Marshall'd
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="norm41x"] People keep forgetting the time period of the books and letters that are in the bible. People also forget that it was also written in a different culture. These aren't Caucasian, Asian, African, etc people in the bible. From what I have read so far, they are Israeli and Egyptian. Also the bible is written by more than 1 person. You have Moses who wrote Genesis, the Disciples who wrote the New Testament, etc. Its not surprising that peoples opinions and views will be different. Just like how religious people today have different opinions and views. If you notice (I think you read the bible at one point right?), a lot of the things said back then were things that were either legal, or considered fine in that time period. Slaves were a big thing back then, its not surprising that they condone slavery. Women had no rights back then. Again, not surprising that the bible condones treating women like crap. Just my 2 cents.SilentFireX

Ermmm... Moses was the leader of a nomadic band who supposedly existed three and a half millennia ago. Please tell me what concrete evidence you would be able to find today? His existence is well documented in the Torah, and "his" only physical work, the Ten Commandments were lost with the disappearance of the Ark of the Covenant.

I'd honestly be quite surprised if there were any evidence that Gandhi existed after 3500 years.

you speak as if I believe the events in the bible actually occured along with those objects

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

you speak as if I believe the events in the bible actually occured along with those objects

I take it you don't understand the significance of "supposedly"?