Post your 'invincible Internet idiot' stories!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 _IronManDude_
Member since 2008 • 1595 Posts

We all know the people who think that they're invincible from behind their screen. Who send you messages calling you names, and never give you any reason why they seem against you. We've all dealt with them. Some of us have even been those people.

Post your experiences. I have one that I just wrote up, to a douche by the lovely name of "logan1(lady dog)" on YouTube. He started randomly leaving "u r a (not straight person)" comments on my page. He disappeared three months ago, and has recently made his lovely return, saying "your still a (not straight person)". After three months, the vendetta has festered in his mind. So, I messaged him, with the (somewhat ironic) title, "Hey, buddy!" Now, I forget exactly what I said to him, but it was long, well-worded, and without any swear words or derogatory terms. It involved telling him that he clearly had no life fighting with me for three months, and that "I very much doubt you can read". He replied today, with:

"wow you wrote all that for me you are such a (not straight person) i should this to everyone in my class they laughed at you man you really have no life if you have time to send me this (excrement) and just i just love (duck)ing with you hahahaha"

I laughed a little at just how horrible this person was at writing, and I replied with:

"Ah, that explains it. You "should" it to everyone in "class"?

Clearly, you are a second-grader. My mistake, I shouldn't argue with you, since you probably don't even know how to count past ten (or "this many", to you).

Say hi to your mommy for me, junior!

Also, you still haven't said why you are so whole-heartedly against me. I realize now that you just took my name off a video you were watching and decided to harass me. A bit of a lazy approach, don't you think? Second-graders usually have a big imagination, why not think of something that involves parachuting into the Vatican, and stealing thirty-six pears? Anyone could just randomly pick a name from a list, but it takes someone real special to look like an IMAGINATIVE jack-ass. But that's the thing, isn't it? You aren't someone special, you're just a worthless, little disgrace of a human-being. If we can call you that.

P.S.: I completely doubt that you "should" this to anyone in (cl@ss) You're just lying, which shows that my little message made you feel bad."

I suppose I had entirely deduced exactly how much of a dumb-ass this guy is when he got his friend to start attacking me, too, with insults possibly even more stupid. I disposed of him after a short time, though, saying "I'm bored with you now. Goodbye", and blocking him.

Post some of the stories of internet idiots that you've faced! I'm sure we'll all have a good laugh.

KSU-Wildcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 KSU-Wildcat
Member since 2008 • 859 Posts

Hahaha sounds pretty good. It's too late to write anything detailed like that but I get in battles like that all the time over Live and PSN. Just two days ago, three of my buddies from home and I were on Live playing MW2 and we beat the other team pretty handedly. We just chatted amongst ourselves as usual, but this guy was like "HEY NOVA PROSPEKT I'M ON YOUR TEAM NOW!!! HAVE FUN CAMPING THIS TIME!!!" He followed me the entire next game just constantly firing his weapons so I was always lit up on the enemies radar. *Sigh*. What some people will do.

WestSideAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 WestSideAzn
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
OP, I have mad respect for you, haha. This other guy and I had this heated debate about cars, and what not. I lost the whole transcript, but all I know is that he wouldn't stop using the same insults over and over. Is it entirely possible to assume that the guy was losing his cool and the argument since he had nothing better to say? I would think so, lol.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

I have two, as a matter of fact.

There was this one where I was playing C&C Renegade online, and I was getting massive kills with headshots (serves them right to run in straight lines). Then this guy who pretended to be a mod said "Don't leave or else I'll get someone to ban you" and I was like "Who are you to tell me what to do?" and then he was like "I am a mod you ****ing punk do as I say or else". I had to laugh at his stupidity and I simply replied "Sorry but I have no time for someone who talks like that, bye moron." I just left. I don't even know what that guy was wanting.

Another one involved facebook, where this guy was making yugioh cards clearly meant to insult others. People were angry at him and they were like "We'll get you for this!" and the guy was like "Hahahahah noob I know TKD I'd like to see you try!" I broke his nosea couple of weeks later and exposed him as the biggest phony "tough guy" ever.

They were both long stories but I decided to slice em short.

WestSideAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 WestSideAzn
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts

I have two, as a matter of fact.

There was this one where I was playing C&C Renegade online, and I was getting massive kills with headshots (serves them right to run in straight lines). Then this guy who pretended to be a mod said "Don't leave or else I'll get someone to ban you" and I was like "Who are you to tell me what to do?" and then he was like "I am a mod you ****ing punk do as I say or else". I had to laugh at his stupidity and I simply replied "Sorry but I have no time for someone who talks like that, bye moron." I just left. I don't even know what that guy was wanting.

Another one involved facebook, where this guy was making yugioh cards clearly meant to insult others. People were angry at him and they were like "We'll get you for this!" and the guy was like "Hahahahah noob I know TKD I'd like to see you try!" I broke his nosea couple of weeks later and exposed him as the biggest phony "tough guy" ever.

They were both long stories but I decided to slice em short.

Desulated

LOL. TKD is a weak "martial art" anyways.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Heh. Regardless, that guy made himself look like a complete internet idiot with his "hardcore" typing and backup from his friends. He had only like 5, though. Everyone else never really liked him.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
This dude on Youtube started send me really poorly written, insulting messages and then challenging me to do anything about because he was a marine. I don't know why he had to bring up the fact that he was in the marines :?
tekken220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 tekken220
Member since 2008 • 5105 Posts

When I was a newbie in GS, I resurrected 20% of the dead threads in the PSP forum.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _IronManDude_
This dude on Youtube started send me really poorly written, insulting messages and then challenging me to do anything about because he was a marine. I don't know why he had to bring up the fact that he was in the marines :?Juggernaut140
It was most definitely a lie, so you got scared. Which would have been funny... Him: I is a marine! Don't mess with me! You: AHHH! I hope you don't come get me at (lists real address), where I have no weapons or any way to fight back! Him: Ha ha! Now I is come to get you! You: Oh, no! What have I done! NOOOOOOO!! Why, oh why did I tell him my real address?! That probably wouldn't have happened, but it would have been a damn funny police report.
SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts

Telling someone to get a life doesn't really refute their point. Nor does telling them to deal with it. No single phrase acts as some kind of undeniable argument-buster.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Telling someone to get a life doesn't really refute their point. Nor does telling them to deal with it. No single phrase acts as some kind of undeniable argument-buster.

SpidersRMe

"no u"

Your move.

Anyway, I can't remember any. They make no impact on my life so I don't dwell on them.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
VenomfangX, 'nuff said.
SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts

[QUOTE="SpidersRMe"]No single phrase acts as some kind of undeniable argument-buster.DigitalExile
"no u"

Your move.

You're not addressing my point.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 _IronManDude_

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"][QUOTE="SpidersRMe"]No single phrase acts as some kind of undeniable argument-buster.SpidersRMe

"no u"

Your move.

You're not addressing my point.

no u Of course you can't beat these people. Most of them don't even read your replies back. But it can sure be fun, when you've got nothing better to do. 'cept play Akinator.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

Someone called LittleJohnJack was pming me on YouTube saying "Raiden ***** all over Snake! Snake and Otacon live in a house together and have gay sex!"

I was like dude have you NOT played MGS2?

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Strangely enough, this happened to me about 3 or 4 days ago. I used to have a friend on X-Box Live called JokerofDeathA16, but I didn't like him (he was, insanely weird and wanted to know waaaaay too many details about my personal life, and I just wanted a friend to play Halo with...), so I removed him. After I removed him, he sent me many messages with stuff like "Why did you delete me?" "Add me back man, please!" And some were very whiny....but I just ignored them, I don't need someone on Live creeping on my personal life. That was about a year ago I removed him.

Then, 3 or 4 days ago, I get a message from a Tydus Pazzitoni, and he asked "Do you know who I am?" And of course I said know, and he was like "You might remember as JokerofDeathA16" and I said that didn't ring a bell (which at the time, it honestly didn't, I don't remember or care to remember people I played X-Box with a year ago), and then he called me a fat useless virgin, and all this other stuff that if I said here I would get modded, so I won't, but then he said the gamertag Kirux13 (who is a friend of mine) and then I remembered him, because Kirix and myself laughed at some of the pathetic whining messages he sent us (never to his face though, we never said anything back). So I messaged him back, "I may be a fat virgin, but at least I'm not a pathetic person who get's removed from some random guy's X-Box Live friends list and cries and sends him whiny messages, but it's probably because you don't have many friends. Also, who the hell holds a grudge for a year over something as stupid as that?" He then said "How do you know I didn't remove you, you (I can't say the string of words he typed after this, but it was funny)" To which I said "No...I remember you 100% now, and I know I removed you, you can't even lie to me now, I even remember what your voice sounded like in your messages."

He hasn't replied since, but he's on one of my friends friend lists, so if he's ever online when us two are online, I'm getting her to invite him to the party and I'm gonna call him out on why the hell he found it neccessary to annoy me after a year over something so stupid.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 _IronManDude_

Strangely enough, this happened to me about 3 or 4 days ago. I used to have a friend on X-Box Live called JokerofDeathA16, but I didn't like him (he was, insanely weird and wanted to know waaaaay too many details about my personal life, and I just wanted a friend to play Halo with...), so I removed him. After I removed him, he sent me many messages with stuff like "Why did you delete me?" "Add me back man, please!" And some were very whiny....but I just ignored them, I don't need someone on Live creeping on my personal life. That was about a year ago I removed him.

Then, 3 or 4 days ago, I get a message from a Tydus Pazzitoni, and he asked "Do you know who I am?" And of course I said know, and he was like "You might remember as JokerofDeathA16" and I said that didn't ring a bell (which at the time, it honestly didn't, I don't remember or care to remember people I played X-Box with a year ago), and then he called me a fat useless virgin, and all this other stuff that if I said here I would get modded, so I won't, but then he said the gamertag Kirux13 (who is a friend of mine) and then I remembered him, because Kirix and myself laughed at some of the pathetic whining messages he sent us (never to his face though, we never said anything back). So I messaged him back, "I may be a fat virgin, but at least I'm not a pathetic person who get's removed from some random guy's X-Box Live friends list and cries and sends him whiny messages, but it's probably because you don't have many friends. Also, who the hell holds a grudge for a year over something as stupid as that?" He then said "How do you know I didn't remove you, you (I can't say the string of words he typed after this, but it was funny)" To which I said "No...I remember you 100% now, and I know I removed you, you can't even lie to me now, I even remember what your voice sounded like in your messages."

He hasn't replied since, but he's on one of my friends friend lists, so if he's ever online when us two are online, I'm getting her to invite him to the party and I'm gonna call him out on why the hell he found it neccessary to annoy me after a year over something so stupid.

Bluestorm-Kalas
That's undoubtedly the funniest story I've ever heard. He says you're fat and useless, when he holds a grudge for a year? What do you think he was doing that whole time? Him: (tenting fingers) Some day... some day soon... I will get him back... but the time is not right, yet... I must wait a year, and let him think he's won... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! -- So, that guy logan1(lady dog) messaged me again, today. "hahahaha second grader thats funny. how old are you any way. you are gettin way to butthurt over a bunch of stupid messeges you should go find a job or a girlfriend or a boyfriend (if you are in to that which it seems you are)" I could only laugh at the irony when he called me butthurt. I used to wonder why this guy was so against me, but now I just use this guy as a source of entertainment when there's nothing else to do. So, I sent one back. "Thank you. I found it quite funny, myself. Honestly, I don't actually think you're a second-grader. I think that you're probably older than me. But that really doesn't mean anything, does it? And you're not going to find out my actual age, because that would only make you feel worse. Worse because you know that someone of either equal age or less is actually smarter than you. And I don't think you deserve that. Nobody does. I find it hilariously ironic that you, who disappeared for three months, held a senseless grudge (with absolutely no reason) for that long a time, and returned, only to continue a childish flame war. Call me butthurt. Tell me to, for all intents and purposes, get a life. It's cute, really. I lol'd. Especially when you said, "stupid messeges". Couldn't have said it better myself, buddy. So please, please keep showing these to your cl(@)ssmates. I beg you, Mr. 1(lady dog). They must be having a wild good time. It's also quite... interesting... that you would call in to question my sexuality. Now, I know that I am staunchly heterosexual, but it's understandable that you wouldn't. In all fairness, I never explicitly said that I was straight. So, I can see why you would be mixed up. Hopefully that cleared up the obvious confusion. Because, what else would it be? I mean, it COULD be a sexually-frustrated little man who can't decide which team he hits for, and addresses others as what he can't own up to. But that's not it, right? :) So I will read and reply to your next message, because whether I have a life or not, some times we don't have anything better to do, and need a good laugh. And you are the provider of that laugh. Your stupidity really makes me smile. So... thanks, buddy!"