Post your dream car.

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

Heres my top two.

TheKoenigsegg CCR

Another car.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MrMe1000

The Audi R8

And of course both of those cars have to be in those colors.

Now post your dream cars!:D

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
Someone doesn't know what two means.... Anyways it'd be a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS, yellow with black stripes or black with white stripes. Don't feel like getting a pic.
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

I'm going with this as well.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrMe1000

Someone doesn't know what two means.... Anyways it'd be a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS, yellow with black stripes or black with white stripes. Don't feel like getting a pic.Agent-Zero

Umm what do you mean?

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

really? you want to drive that orange toy car around?

i'd feel like a tool in that

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

Optimus Prime.

Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

I would gear the top speed down to like 350km/h

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts

Stuck between a Caparo T1, Zonda R, Atom V8. Put me in one of those on a track or nice stretch of road and I'll be happy.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NVIDIATI

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

That just looks so...Awful.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

NVIDIATI

In your opinion it does... but lucky for me my dream car doesn't require your opinion.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

In your opinion it does... but lucky for me my dream car doesn't require your opinion.

It will when he lays a deuce on that ridiculous car while youre sleeping.

angrules23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 angrules23
Member since 2007 • 854 Posts

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#15 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

Looks like a McClaren. Nice. Mine would be a real Mach 5.Speed

ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#16 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

I'm a simple man, not really into cars.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

NVIDIATI

These are the cars you said you like:

Caparo T1:

Atom V8:

I thought you would think the Ferrari was ugly because you are a muscle car guy, or maybe a more traditional super-car guy. But you don't think those two are awful?

angrules23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 angrules23

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

my god thats ugly

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

Caparo T1:

Atom V8:

I thought you would think the Ferrari was ugly because you are a muscle car guy, or maybe a more traditional super-car guy. But you don't think those two are awful?

They're not exactly the best looking track cars, but I'd get those because they're performance is next to none, that Ferrari is just plain stupid.

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts

[QUOTE="Agent-Zero"]Someone doesn't know what two means.... Anyways it'd be a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS, yellow with black stripes or black with white stripes. Don't feel like getting a pic.MrMe1000

Umm what do you mean?

When I posted the second one wasn't there.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"] That just looks so...Awful.

NVIDIATI

Caparo T1:

Atom V8:

They're not exactly the best looking track cars, but I'd get those because they're performance is next to none, that Ferrari is just plain stupid.

What makes it stupid?
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 branketra

NVIDIATI
Wrong. Try again.
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Caparo T1:

Atom V8:

BMD004

What makes it stupid?

The look and lack of purpose. Its not a performer, its just an obnoxious looking car for the streets. The manufacturer who is so obsessed with things like weight equips it with loads of gadgets, sound systems and fluff.

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts

Old Dream Car. Ford Falcon Cobra

New Car

No explanation needed

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BMD004

You can't even own that car! Even if you buy it!!

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"][QUOTE="NVIDIATI"] They're not exactly the best looking track cars, but I'd get those because they're performance is next to none, that Ferrari is just plain stupid.

NVIDIATI

What makes it stupid?

The look and lack of purpose. Its not a performer, its just an obnoxious looking car for the streets. The manufacturer who is so obsessed with things like weight equips it with loads of gadgets, sound systems and fluff.

See, now you don't know what you are talking about:

6.0 ltr, V-12, 700 HP.

The core part of the overall makeover is the entirely re-engineered aerodynamics concept by GEMBALLA. Without any exception, the manufacturer produces all components in real carbon in order to combine lowest weight with highest material strength.

Owing to the active aerodynamics conception, the front spoiler lip generates an additional downthrust of up to 35 kilograms at the front axle, according to the individual position. Analogically, the flap on the newly designed rear spoiler generates even up to 85 kilograms more downthrust on the rear wheels. For optimal handling results, the flap lowers, as soon as the car reaches a speed of 120 km/h. In this way, the GEMBALLA-aerodynamics concept adjusts to the outer conditions and always ensures perfect road holding characteristics. All components of the aerodynamics kit attribute to this: starting from the new front skirt with spoiler lip, over the door extensions to the diffuser and rear spoiler.

The air duct system of the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 does not only help bringing the power of the twelve-cylinder car onto the road. At the same time, the engineers from Leonberg (Baden-Württemberg) develop an extensive ventilation- and cooling concept. Here, both the front and the back wheel-houses are supplied with cooling air and this guarantees an optimal use of the high performance braking system. The outlets behind the wheels ensure that the heated air does not pile up. Moreover, the air inlets behind the doors and on the roof supply fresh air into engine compartment behind the passenger cabin. The newly designed air exhaust ducts end in and on top of the rear skirt. Their dimensions also allow the supply of an additional radiator.

The GEMBALLA car body components therefore guarantee the functionality of the new super sports car and provide the car with a unique look at the same time. Following the design of Formula-1 racing cars, the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 has an extended front and an edged rear spoiler. Formerly rounded edges were replaced in order to provide the car with an aggressive look with greedy air inlets and outlets.

Even the rear lights do not remain openly on the back, but are cased and equipped with air ducts. The MIG-U1 grows broader by 80 millimetres at the front- and 100 millimetres at the back axle.

For everyday use, the optional electro-hydraulic height-adjustment (HLS) is extremely innovative and enormously helpful. By pushing a button in the passenger compartment, it is possible to lift the body by 45 millimetres at the front- and rear axle and therefore allows driving over obstacles such as underground car park entrances and traffic ramps. Also by pushing a button or by reaching 80 km/h, the MIG-U1 lowers itself to its original level. Additionally, the multiple adjustable sports suspension which is equipped with ball bearing bushes significantly improves the handling and driving comfort of the MIG-U1.

The forged wheels GEMBALLA GTR RACING forged by our development partner "Advanced Structural Alloys" contribute both to the appearance and the performance of the car. The wheels which are made from a massive light alloy block combined highest stability with an extremely light weight. The elaborate forging process reduces the unsprung masses of one wheel set by 16 kilograms. Therefore, the wheels respond in an even more agile way and precisely follow every steering command even under highest strains. At the front, the 10x19 inch rims hold high-performance wheels in the dimension 265/35, while the back axle transfers the power of the engine through 13x20 inch rims with 335/30 wheels.

The twelve cylinder engine of the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 works with an optimised motor management and an especially adjusted exhaust system. This combination allows a performance output of 700 hp (515 kW). The four-pipe system with pneumatic flap control is added to the sports catalyser. The end-pipes are equipped with the typical GEMBALLA heat shield and share the exit into the rear skirt with the exhaust ducts of the rear wheel houses.

angrules23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 angrules23

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] What makes it stupid?BMD004

6.0 ltr, V-12, 700 HP.

The core part of the overall makeover is the entirely re-engineered aerodynamics concept by GEMBALLA. Without any exception, the manufacturer produces all components in real carbon in order to combine lowest weight with highest material strength.

Owing to the active aerodynamics conception, the front spoiler lip generates an additional downthrust of up to 35 kilograms at the front axle, according to the individual position. Analogically, the flap on the newly designed rear spoiler generates even up to 85 kilograms more downthrust on the rear wheels. For optimal handling results, the flap lowers, as soon as the car reaches a speed of 120 km/h. In this way, the GEMBALLA-aerodynamics concept adjusts to the outer conditions and always ensures perfect road holding characteristics. All components of the aerodynamics kit attribute to this: starting from the new front skirt with spoiler lip, over the door extensions to the diffuser and rear spoiler.

The air duct system of the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 does not only help bringing the power of the twelve-cylinder car onto the road. At the same time, the engineers from Leonberg (Baden-Württemberg) develop an extensive ventilation- and cooling concept. Here, both the front and the back wheel-houses are supplied with cooling air and this guarantees an optimal use of the high performance braking system. The outlets behind the wheels ensure that the heated air does not pile up. Moreover, the air inlets behind the doors and on the roof supply fresh air into engine compartment behind the passenger cabin. The newly designed air exhaust ducts end in and on top of the rear skirt. Their dimensions also allow the supply of an additional radiator.

The GEMBALLA car body components therefore guarantee the functionality of the new super sports car and provide the car with a unique look at the same time. Following the design of Formula-1 racing cars, the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 has an extended front and an edged rear spoiler. Formerly rounded edges were replaced in order to provide the car with an aggressive look with greedy air inlets and outlets.

Even the rear lights do not remain openly on the back, but are cased and equipped with air ducts. The MIG-U1 grows broader by 80 millimetres at the front- and 100 millimetres at the back axle.

For everyday use, the optional electro-hydraulic height-adjustment (HLS) is extremely innovative and enormously helpful. By pushing a button in the passenger compartment, it is possible to lift the body by 45 millimetres at the front- and rear axle and therefore allows driving over obstacles such as underground car park entrances and traffic ramps. Also by pushing a button or by reaching 80 km/h, the MIG-U1 lowers itself to its original level. Additionally, the multiple adjustable sports suspension which is equipped with ball bearing bushes significantly improves the handling and driving comfort of the MIG-U1.

The forged wheels GEMBALLA GTR RACING forged by our development partner "Advanced Structural Alloys" contribute both to the appearance and the performance of the car. The wheels which are made from a massive light alloy block combined highest stability with an extremely light weight. The elaborate forging process reduces the unsprung masses of one wheel set by 16 kilograms. Therefore, the wheels respond in an even more agile way and precisely follow every steering command even under highest strains. At the front, the 10x19 inch rims hold high-performance wheels in the dimension 265/35, while the back axle transfers the power of the engine through 13x20 inch rims with 335/30 wheels.

The twelve cylinder engine of the GEMBALLA MIG-U1 works with an optimised motor management and an especially adjusted exhaust system. This combination allows a performance output of 700 hp (515 kW). The four-pipe system with pneumatic flap control is added to the sports catalyser. The end-pipes are equipped with the typical GEMBALLA heat shield and share the exit into the rear skirt with the exhaust ducts of the rear wheel houses.

You can't own it and drive it around the streets, it's a track day only car and because it's not a race car it's inferior to actual race cars therefore making it a frivolous waste of money in the extreme.
NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

BranKetra

Looks like a McClaren. Nice. Mine would be a real Mach 5.

Its spelt McLaren and I don't think you've ever seen one if you think they look like that.

McLaren F1:

File:MclarenF1.JPG

McLaren MP4-12C

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BMD004
[QUOTE="BMD004"]

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"] The look and lack of purpose. Its not a performer, its just an obnoxious looking car for the streets. The manufacturer who is so obsessed with things like weight equips it with loads of gadgets, sound systems and fluff.

angrules23

6.0 ltr, V-12, 700 HP.

You can't own it and drive it around the streets, it's a track day only car and because it's not a race car it's inferior to actual race cars therefore making it a frivolous waste of money in the extreme.

Lol... you're acting like I'm going to buy this car and I'm just wasting my money. In my dreams, I can drive it into your living room if I wanted to.
Smug_Duckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Smug_Duckling
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

What can I say, I'm an outdoorsy type of guy.

Military Jeep

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Not even a joke

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
OOoh yeah
Calvin079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 Calvin079
Member since 2008 • 16406 Posts

My dream car- aToyota Corolla in a nice cobalt blue

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NVIDIATI

[QUOTE="NVIDIATI"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] What makes it stupid?BMD004

***Car info***

I don't need to read info from Gemballa, a true performer is something like the Zonda R, which holds the lap time at the nurbergring. I want to be able to feel the road and have control over my car. Its like what Clarkson was saying when driving the 599 GTO, the computers in a lot of these new cars decide things for you, which takes the fun out of driving.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 branketra

Its spelt McLaren and I don't think you've ever seen one if you think they look like that.

McLaren F1:

File:MclarenF1.JPG

NVIDIATI

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

...Iknew it was spelled that way. Google spellcheck didn't work out.

Actually, the Ferrari reminded me of the McLaren F1 from PS1 Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit . So, it's probably an earlier model than what the above model. The game wasn't photorealistic, but it was close enough for me to recognize the real one afterwords. That was the first time I saw such a car. Take a look at the F1 and the Ferrari. Not exactly the same, but...similar. It's the overall design. Going on looks-alone, the big difference is "exaggerated" features on the Ferrari compared the F1. No big deal.

I haven't seen a McLaren in person, yet.

Anyway, Mach 5 ftw.

artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts

Third vote for the Audi R8

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
I'm not really asking for much, but my dream car would look something like this.  It probably sucks up more gas than my 2002 mustang gt too.
strangeisland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 strangeisland
Member since 2009 • 1153 Posts

i would kill to get behind the wheel of this beast

Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#39 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
 Aston Martin One-77
JasonBourne2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JasonBourne2
Member since 2011 • 34 Posts

a $200,000 mustang customized by lee lacocca. its got the nice 1967 mustang fastback look. so sick

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Gt by Citroen

or an Audi R8 (props to the TC who chose this as well)

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts
Nissan Silvia S13, or an 1989 Chevrolet Caprice, I just happened to screen shot my desktop layout for another forum so I'll just post the picture of this beautiful S13 drift car. :D  Uploaded with ImageShack.us
darkmask1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#44 darkmask1991
Member since 2008 • 817 Posts

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Ferrari Gemballa MIG-U1

angrules23

my god thats ugly

Oh but that it sets women on fire, it sure does! Just look at the gals on the pics.
kato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kato_
Member since 2006 • 1423 Posts

Since i'm a car enthusiast i had to post mine!!

Ferrari FXX

Ferrari FXX

MY CURRENT FAVOURITE CAR!! JUST LESTIN TO THE SOUND OF IT AND ITS LIKE THE NEXT BEST THING TO SEX...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYY9BwlDK6U

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Yes I'm a truck guy

amirzaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 amirzaim
Member since 2007 • 1720 Posts

This one, Nissan GTR...

abbeynism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 abbeynism
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
My dream car is element portable and convenient ride.
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
Hmm, dream car, eh? Zonda R sure is nice, but that Huayra is looking sorta spiffy, kinda funky though, but street legal in the US! Sadly I think that will mean nothing good...
leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#50 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts
Brabus SV12 R Biturbo 800