deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

first of all, i like to thank president trump for making it safe for me to show off my guns on video game forums. i didn't vote for president trump, but i'll make sure to vote for president trump this coming november

here's a preview of my gun collection, i have tons more but im too lazy to take a picture of them all

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I am concerned that someone who would make a post like that has access to guns like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Welcome to the FBI watch list hombre

Btw, Why do you guns inside your kitchen? That was the worst pic of all your Huns.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Judging by the poster and the varying resoultuion of these pictures.....ill say these are fake.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:

Judging by the poster and the varying resoultuion of these pictures.....ill say these are fake.

Second photo is from a shitty camera.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#9 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@narutosup said:

first of all, i like to thank president trump for making it safe for me to show off my guns on video game forums. i didn't vote for president trump, but i'll make sure to vote for president trump this coming november

here's a preview of my gun collection, i have tons more but im too lazy to take a picture of them all

I really don't get your opening post. What does Trump have to do with anything? And you do realize ultimately GameSpot still has the right to determine what is and isn't posted in their forums. If GameSpot has a no pics of guns policy enacted, then it doesn't matter what president we currently have: GS won't let you post them. Luckily for you, GS doesn't have that policy, so don't go thanking Trump for something he neither did nor has any power over.

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 --Anna--
Member since 2007 • 4636 Posts
@JustPlainLucas said:
@narutosup said:

I really don't get your opening post. What does Trump have to do with anything? And you do realize ultimately GameSpot still has the right to determine what is and isn't posted in their forums. If GameSpot has a no pics of guns policy enacted, then it doesn't matter what president we currently have: GS won't let you post them. Luckily for you, GS doesn't have that policy, so don't go thanking Trump for something he neither did nor has any power over.

Sound a little uptight bro!:)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

Well alrighty then.

*backs away slowly*

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3106 Posts

I've met all types of guns owners. The people who own 1-2 handguns for personal protection are generally normal people.

It's the people who own tons of guns (the gun nuts) you have to be concerned about. I've known several and without exception, there seems to be something emotionally or mentally off about them. I'm not saying that they will become school shooters or spree killers but there is just something not right about their personalities.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@GalvatronType_R said:

I've met all types of guns owners. The people who own 1-2 handguns for personal protection are generally normal people.

It's the people who own tons of guns (the gun nuts) you have to be concerned about. I've known several and without exception, there seems to be something emotionally or mentally off about them. I'm not saying that they will become school shooters or spree killers but there is just something not right about their personalities.

Explain to me why you own/play different games rather than one or two.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#14 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

You Americans are fu*king sick heads. You don't realize what the rest of the world thinks of you. ?

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@narutosup: There's something wrong with you yanks...

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

Are you comparing guns with games??

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JustPlainLucas
@THUMPTABLE said:
@Solaryellow said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

Gun collecting is a hobby, just like games. There are people who think people who game all the time aren't quite well adjusted people. So, same with people who view gun collectors as not well adjusted. Nothing wrong with having a hobby. Hitler was a painter.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#18 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I can see why you'd collected guns, however i cannot if i could though id definitely get a luger, m1, kar98 and a musket. I probably wouldn't have ammo in the house though

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Solaryellow
@THUMPTABLE said:
@Solaryellow said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

What I am doing is exposing those knowledgeable about firearms and those who are not.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

I have two guns actually but its not such a good idea to post it on the forum, no offense to the OP.

Avatar image for reaperinthyname
reaperinthyname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By reaperinthyname
Member since 2018 • 273 Posts

Well, as of right now, I have these in my collection.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:
@THUMPTABLE said:
@Solaryellow said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

Gun collecting is a hobby, just like games. There are people who think people who game all the time aren't quite well adjusted people. So, same with people who view gun collectors as not well adjusted. Nothing wrong with having a hobby. Hitler was a painter.

If I collected power drills the way people collected guns, people would think I'm crazy, too.

"Oh yeah, here, look at my collection of 12-volt drills. Here's a DeWalt, Makita, and...oh, and over in this case I have my old-school drills you still need to plug in."

Guns are tools. You buy one or two to suit your needs, and that's about it. A handgun for target shooting, a shotgun for defense or duck hunting, and a rifle for hunting and target shooting. With that said, I do enjoy a nice gun collection I'll be damned if I am going to say people can't.

Got to Godwin in <20 posts, though. Nice!

@GalvatronType_R said:

I don't really mind gun collectors; as said, there are collectors of everything, and some of them are a little "off", but ultimately harmless.

It's the gun collectors and militia members or "operators" that concern me. The people who buy weapons as close to military spec as possible, and then go join groups that train in how to use them to take life. The people that work on their quick-draw at close range to kill people with their concealed weapon, the people who shoot zombie targets from behind cars because they really think zombies can happen, the non-veteran warrior-wannabes that dress in camo and role-play that whatever catastrophe they doomsday prep for has happened.

That's what concerns me. These people don't collect guns as a hobby, they're training themselves to be killers and equipping themselves to do so.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Solaryellow

@mrbojangles25 said:

If I collected power drills the way people collected guns, people would think I'm crazy, too.

"Oh yeah, here, look at my collection of 12-volt drills. Here's a DeWalt, Makita, and...oh, and over in this case I have my old-school drills you still need to plug in."

Guns are tools. You buy one or two to suit your needs, and that's about it. A handgun for target shooting, a shotgun for defense or duck hunting, and a rifle for hunting and target shooting. With that said, I do enjoy a nice gun collection I'll be damned if I am going to say people can't.

How about sockets or knives or pliers or screwdrivers? One or two will accomplish every job? Getting to your drill analogy, there are MANY different types of drills for different jobs. Firearms are the same way unless you believe one caliber is suitable for every purpose. Yes, firearms are tools but like I said above, one or two varieties of a tool doesn't handle everything. Would you take a .243 to Alaska and hunt moose, grizzly, etc..,?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

How about sockets or knives or pliers or screwdrivers? One or two will accomplish every job? Getting to your drill analogy, there are MANY different types of drills for different jobs. Firearms are the same way unless you believe one caliber is suitable for every purpose. Yes, firearms are tools but like I said above, one or two varieties of a tool doesn't handle everything. Would you take a .243 to Alaska and hunt moose, grizzly, etc..,?

This is another problem with gun, umm....aficionados. They don't like moderates.

I support a person's rights to guns but preach moderation. You were very polite about it, but the fact is that it just seems like having "the right amount" of guns isn't good enough; no, people need to have "all the guns". It seems like if you say one thing totally, unconditionally not in favor of guns, the gun nuts jump down your throat (not you).

I'm not against having what guns you need for what hobby you enjoy. If you like to do all gun related hobbies--plinking on the range, clay shooting at the local range, hunting big animals, hunting varmints, and what have you--then own some guns for that. But a collection of 0.50 caliber rifles? A safe full of AR-15's? A handgun in every room? That's a bit redonkulous.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JustPlainLucas

@mrbojangles25 said:

I wouldn't think you're crazy. I'd just think you really love power tools. My dad has quite a few different drills himself. Some do jobs better than others. Now, if you were waving them at people shouting, "LOOK AT MY DRILLS!", then I'd be suspect.

I inherited over 100 pocket knives when my grandpa died (and I still collect them) and not a single person that I showed them to thought I was going to stab them or other people. A knife is just as much a tool as a gun is, so really, my granddad only need one or two of them. But he had over 100, and to my knowledge, he never stabbed anyone. He was a peaceful guy. Just like me. So, by suggesting that people who collect guns are off, just because YOU think they only need one or two, you are henceforth suggesting that I myself am off because I have over 100 knives. Had you known me, you'd know I'm perfectly normal, just that I have a lot of knives. I had a friend who had a lot of knives, even a ninja star, and he threw one at my friend just for the hell of it. HE was the off guy.

I'm not going to judge somebody based on their collections. I'm going to judge someone based on what they do with them.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

@reaperinthyname said:

Well, as of right now, I have these in my collection.

I am impressed... *Offers you the internet for grand prize!*