Pizza Delivery Guy tries to assault me, gets pepper sprayed

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerForca"][QUOTE="Overlord93"]How do you walk a dog with pepper spray?undergroundLPx

This question needs to be answered.

I literally have a pepper spray attached to the end of my dog's leach so I technically walk him with it. It is a special hand fit disguised kind of pepper spray.

I'm assuming you have ovaries because no man would do that.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

My question is why would you make up a story that makes you seem like a complete douche and a huge p*ssy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

So let me get this straight. You tried to take a pizza that you hadn't payed for yet (ie. theft) from a deliveryman while he was trying to call work to figure your ourder out. Then, when he tries to take it back, you peper spray him. Then you decide to brag about your story on OT. Is that right? Because if it is, you sound like a dick.

redstorm72

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#54 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

According to the story, you probably committed robbery, the guy then used reasonable force (not enough detail?) to protect the property, but you assaulted him in return.

He can call the cops and they'd have a fairly good case against you.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

stdh.txt

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#56 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
You acting like a diva... rolling your eyes.......I hope you will get sued by Dominohippiesanta
More likely the police. Dominos or the deliveryman can't sue for a lot of money in this case, so it'd be cheaper and better to let the public sector handle it.
danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

Dude, are you serious?

Not sure where you live but this is most certainly a form of assault where I live.

Not going to debate the fact that you are a cheapass. Just going to say that you reaching into his car was the first mistake you made, and I would not be surprised if you are brought up on charges, as you should be.

Dumbass

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

If anyone should be pepper sprayed, it should be the TC, if the story is accurate.

(and if it's not, he should be pepper sprayed for making it up)

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Sounds like you called the pizza boy over so you could rob him you damn thug
Chickity_China

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 Chickity_China
Member since 2007 • 2322 Posts

You're a f*cking douchebag TC. A) for being a poor ass scrub who doesn't tip, and B) for being an impatient asswipe who can't sit calmly for a couple minutes while someone is just trying to do their goddamn job. Go to hell.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

You're a f*cking douchebag TC. A) for being a poor ass scrub who doesn't tip, and B) for being an impatient asswipe who can't sit calmly for a couple minutes while someone is just trying to do their goddamn job. Go to hell.

Chickity_China
Doesn't take much to troll you does it?
Chickity_China

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Chickity_China
Member since 2007 • 2322 Posts

[QUOTE="Chickity_China"]

chilly-chill

Doesn't take much to troll you does it?

Go lick a chode.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts
If you're going to make up a story at least make it believable. Also the pepper spray thing makes you look like a huge p*ssy.
Lethargika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Lethargika
Member since 2009 • 1666 Posts
I used to deliver dominos at one point, and the order total cutoff was 5.00 and under. For instance you couldnt order lava cakes, which were 2.99 at the time i worked there, and have them delivered. Anyway, considering dominos has a couple high sellers priced under 10 bucks, a 10 dollar cutoff seems rediculous to me.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
If you're going to make up a story at least make it believable. Also the pepper spray thing makes you look like a huge p*ssy.worlock77
At least it wasn't a rape whistle.
undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 undergroundLPx
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts

I agree, delevery guys are a**holes.

They do the same thing to me (not sure if your story is true but doesn't matter). It's not that i'm lazy to get my own pizza, but most of the times if I let delever one, then al lthe shops are already closed.

speedfog

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 undergroundLPx

According to the story, you probably committed robbery, the guy then used reasonable force (not enough detail?) to protect the property, but you assaulted him in return.

He can call the cops and they'd have a fairly good case against you.

GhoX

He was in my property. I'll make a story up and get my neighbors in on it too. They would believe me.

The guy would probably end up in jail for sexual harassment.

Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts

being cheap and butthurt is no way to go through life.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 undergroundLPx

next time you order dominoes it's coming with extra toppings....comp_atkins

I would blow up their tires after smacking them senseless against the pavement. I always open the box and check the pizza before i hand over the money.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#70 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

After those last couple posts it's pretty apparent this story is made up.

Assuming we didn't already believe it was made up.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts
I used to deliver dominos at one point, and the order total cutoff was 5.00 and under. For instance you couldnt order lava cakes, which were 2.99 at the time i worked there, and have them delivered. Anyway, considering dominos has a couple high sellers priced under 10 bucks, a 10 dollar cutoff seems rediculous to me.Lethargika
kozmo.com went out of business because they'd deliver with no minimum. you could literally order a $1 snickers bar and they'd pay someone to deliver it to you.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#72 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Yeah pepper spray + drives away... Totally believable. :roll:
cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

If you're walking pitbulls, why do you need pepper spray? Shouldn't you and the dog be badass enough to take on any threats?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

not very believable, but at least your story was entertaining.

Serraph105
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

this story sounds very legit

i like it

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

You're a jerk TC. YOU initiated the physical confrontation on a guy doing his job (for which he makes little money most likely).

I bet you're REAL proud of yourself.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Phaze-Two

If you're walking pitbulls, why do you need pepper spray? Shouldn't you and the dog be badass enough to take on any threats?

cmpepper23

another reason why this guy seems like a total jerk.

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

I bet the next time you order delivery from there they send you a pizza bomb.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Phaze-Two

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]I don't understand the story. If they only deliver from $ 10 onwards, wouldn't they, like, not send a guy to your house for 9.50 in the first place? And if he's already there and you're willing to pay why would he give a f*ck about that policy? undergroundLPx

They have done the same thing twice. Here's the story:

There's a deal from Dominos where the medium cheese pizza only costs $5.99 BUT you can't order it for delivery since it's under the $10 cap. It would cost you the regular price which is above $10. HOWEVER, if you order the $5 pizza PLUS some breadsticks it sums up to about $9 something which is kind of like a gray zone apparently for them. The lady over the phone told me it was $10 total but the delivery clown said it was $9.50 or whatever. It has happened twice already. That's why the pepper spray got pulled out.

lol so instead of ordering from somewhere else, or making your own food, you pepper spray a guy after stealing the pizza form him?

do you really think the "delivery clown" wanted to drive all the way to your place just so this would happen?

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 undergroundLPx

cmpepper23

I have a small chihuahua which is delicate. The pitbulls are locked in the backyard, almost have to feed them by throwing the food from a safe distance. Nothing to play with.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Phaze-Two

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

Get your own fking pizza next time jackass and stop harassing people doing their damn job @sshole.

jeremiah06

You are an idiot. Why the hell would you bring out pepper spray. If you want pizza, go get it yourself.Monkey_N1nga
No if the guy is already at his house he gets the fukking pizza! Dude can call it in and wonder why he got sent out on the order but if I'm at arms length and have cash that pizza is mine!

So, businesses can't refuse a sale? You're allowed to steal from them if you feel like it? You're an @sshole too.

I bet both you, and the TC are fat greedy b!tches.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 undergroundLPx

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]I don't understand the story. If they only deliver from $ 10 onwards, wouldn't they, like, not send a guy to your house for 9.50 in the first place? And if he's already there and you're willing to pay why would he give a f*ck about that policy? Phaze-Two

There's a deal from Dominos where the medium cheese pizza only costs $5.99 BUT you can't order it for delivery since it's under the $10 cap. It would cost you the regular price which is above $10. HOWEVER, if you order the $5 pizza PLUS some breadsticks it sums up to about $9 something which is kind of like a gray zone apparently for them. The lady over the phone told me it was $10 total but the delivery clown said it was $9.50 or whatever. It has happened twice already. That's why the pepper spray got pulled out.

lol so instead of ordering from somewhere else, or making your own food, you pepper spray a guy after stealing the pizza form him?

do you really think the "delivery clown" wanted to drive all the way to your place just so this would happen?

I didn't steal the pizza from him. I called Dominos to order a pizza, his job as a servant was to bring it to me and he'd leave with my money in exchange for his services.

It's his job.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Phaze-Two

[QUOTE="Phaze-Two"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

I didn't steal the pizza from him. I called Dominos to order a pizza, his job as a servant was to bring it to me and he'd leave with my money in exchange for his services.

It's his job.

He refused the sale, you took it anyway. You stole it.

which would be why he chased you afterwards, dumbass.

chaosclown17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84 chaosclown17
Member since 2010 • 307 Posts
Can't believe nobody else has said this. You mean you "pepperoni sprayed" him. But you're a total troll, you got a few people though. So good job I guess.
cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

[QUOTE="cmpepper23"]

undergroundLPx

I have a small chihuahua which is delicate. The pitbulls are locked in the backyard, almost have to feed them by throwing the food from a safe distance. Nothing to play with.

\

Sounds like you don't know how to properly raise dogs then. My pitbull never got aggressive with me for messing with his food nor should any dog.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Phaze-Two

Can't believe nobody else has said this. You mean you "pepperoni sprayed" him. But you're a total troll, you got a few people though. So good job I guess.chaosclown17

I actually dont care if he made up the story or not. this is clearly a fantasy of the TCs which reveals how much of an @sshole he is in reality.

ujjval16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ujjval16
Member since 2008 • 1669 Posts

First you referred to your dog as a girl, "Even my little chihuahua aims for the throat when I touch her food plate" and then as a boy "I literally have a pepper spray attached to the end of my dog's leach so I technically walk him with it." I know you aren't talking about your pitbulls because they are locked up in your backyard according to you. Furthermore why did you bring you dog/ dog's leash with you when you went to get pizza?

hydr0_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 hydr0_32
Member since 2009 • 420 Posts

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="GamerForca"] This question needs to be answered.chilly-chill

I literally have a pepper spray attached to the end of my dog's leach so I technically walk him with it. It is a special hand fit disguised kind of pepper spray.

I'm assuming you have ovaries because no man would do that.

:lol:

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#89 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
Ok Brown-Bottom, listen, you gotta make local Dominos go boom boom
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#90 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

If this is true, have fun being charged (hopefully) for assault and battery.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#91 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

I didn't think it was possible for you to descend lower than that panty poo you bragged about a few days ago.

But then I read "pepper spray".

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts
LOL not believable in anyway.
brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

I didn't think it was possible for you to descend lower than that panty poo you bragged about a few days ago.

m0zart
Lol, that was him wasn't it. Huge fail
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#94 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts
[QUOTE="m0zart"]

brucewayne69

I'm having a very hard time understanding m0zart's post.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

harashawn

I'm having a very hard time understanding m0zart's post.

OP had made a thread about him not getting home in time and shat himself. In this thread, he has bragged about himself using pepper spray.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Lay off the TC guys.
JoGoSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 JoGoSo
Member since 2012 • 441 Posts

I am still agitated. All for a goddamn pizza.

Sad isn't it?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

So basically you were an assh0le to a guy trying to do his job.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

I kind of hope this isn't a Troll post. You could seriously go to jail for that.

LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LegitGamer3212
Member since 2008 • 1619 Posts

[QUOTE="speedfog"]

I agree, delevery guys are a**holes.

They do the same thing to me (not sure if your story is true but doesn't matter). It's not that i'm lazy to get my own pizza, but most of the times if I let delever one, then al lthe shops are already closed.

undergroundLPx

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

paying for what service? he doesn't have to deliver pizza for you if you don't tip and act like an A hole. Why don't you go pick up your own food next time?