• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

makaveli2344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 makaveli2344
Member since 2007 • 3106 Posts
I say, they may not like all meat products, but at least they chose the tastiest one to enjoy > : D
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]Message to Peta: look up the ****ing following word: Omnivore.cornholio157

QFT, and omnivores FTW, people always overlook this and seem to forget people are supose to be this not herbavores and were certainly not total carnivores either

What if you don't like meat :shock:
Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts

[QUOTE="DragoonSaber"]because humans need meat to livemuthsera666
But humans don't... Not anymore...

Lol wut?

When did we go from being omnivores to herbivores? Is there a date?

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
they care more about animals than they do humans. or so you would think http://petakillsanimals.com/
There's another animal rights group that does exactly that, though I can't remember who. Wolf-Avatar supported them.Theokhoth
animal liberation front
bdever32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 bdever32
Member since 2005 • 757 Posts

[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="DragoonSaber"]because humans need meat to liveFandangle

But humans don't... Not anymore...

Lol wut?

Humans don't need to eat meat to live... Being an omnivore means you can digest both meat and plants, it doesn't mean you need to eat both to live. Whether it's right or wrong is another subject, but you are pretty ignorant if you think it's necessary to survive.
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
I know PETA is insane, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a "kill all humans" philosophy.Darth_Tyrev
They probably have a "kill all carnivores" philosophy
Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]There's another animal rights group that does exactly that, though I can't remember who. Wolf-Avatar supported them.JohnnySN1P3R
Is Wolf-Avatar that person who loves the Wii and has the stupid avatar of the japanese girls having seizures?

You might be thinking of Air_Wolf_Cubed, but I haven't seen his avatar in a while, so I can't be certian...

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Penn and Teller had a great episode about PETA.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

a

Did somebody say ALF?

Red-Ravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Red-Ravens
Member since 2009 • 1209 Posts
Have you seen there banned superbowl comercial. Its freaking weird... http://www.peta.org/content/standalone/VeggieLove/Default.aspx
Red-Ravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Red-Ravens
Member since 2009 • 1209 Posts
[QUOTE="bdever32"][QUOTE="Fandangle"]

But humans don't... Not anymore...muthsera666

Lol wut?

Humans don't need to eat meat to live... Being an omnivore means you can digest both meat and plants, it doesn't mean you need to eat both to live. Whether it's right or wrong is another subject, but you are pretty ignorant if you think it's necessary to survive.

You need the amino acids from meat to survive, granted that they can be found in some plants. But it's much easier to just eat meat then suplement all that stuff.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#62 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="Fandangle"]

[QUOTE="muthsera666"] But humans don't... Not anymore...bdever32

Lol wut?

Thank you. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thought that. Besides, with the technological advances, we can synthesize most of the nutrients that we need, right?
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#64 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="Red-Ravens"]Have you seen there banned superbowl comercial. Its freaking weird... http://www.peta.org/content/standalone/VeggieLove/Default.aspx

Wow. How much did they pay the women to do that?
Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Fandangle
[QUOTE="Fandangle"]

[QUOTE="muthsera666"] But humans don't... Not anymore...bdever32

Lol wut?

Meat is part of a balanced diet - I'm not going to eat 13 carrots a day to get the same value as eating one piece of meat.

Ignorance is bliss

Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Fandangle
[QUOTE="bdever32"][QUOTE="Fandangle"]

Lol wut?

muthsera666

Thank you. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thought that. Besides, with the technological advances, we can synthesize most of the nutrients that we need, right?

Does that include synthesizing for the 3rd world? In many instances their cow or pig is not only a source of survival for their family but also a status symbol. Would we be able to make enough Soylent green for the whole world, or is this just something to be thrust onto those with big screen TV's and 4x4's?

Also if we all become vegan you realise that all those cows, pigs, lambs etc will be taking up valuable vegetable growing space and will need to be 'moved on'. Seems like either way the poor animals are going to be taken out of the equation, bit of a waste not to have one last BBQ.

Remember good intentions doesn't make it right - stop telling people how they should live their lives

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
[QUOTE="black_tempest"][QUOTE="cornholio157"]

Message to Peta: look up the ****ing following word: Omnivore.lonewolf604

QFT, and omnivores FTW, people always overlook this and seem to forget people are supose to be this not herbavores and were certainly not total carnivores either

What if you don't like meat :shock:

If you don't like meat, then you don't like meat. Its just that some vegan extremists try to push there ideologies into people that DO eat meat.