People think South Park is funny?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StarFire571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 StarFire571
Member since 2009 • 1215 Posts

Why does everyone think the WOW episode is so funny? I played wow for a while and I watched that episode and there wasn't a single funny joke. I guess the joke was that they were making fun of how seriously people take wow but still it wasn't funny in the least.

A_Mobile_Doll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 A_Mobile_Doll
Member since 2009 • 919 Posts

South Park has its moments, but I prefer Futurama and Family Guy.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
There's something about South Park... I like Futurama more, but I like South Park a million times more than Family Guy. To each his own, I guess. :?
QuetzaIcoatl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 QuetzaIcoatl
Member since 2010 • 314 Posts

South Park can mop the floor with Family guy and Futurama. It is a rare episode that I do not enjoy and even that is because I am not a big fan of some of the potty humor they use to get their satire across (like crapping out of their mouths). I also hate that nurse with the dead fetus on her face. These are small complaints though in light of its awesomeness.

rockerbikie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 rockerbikie
Member since 2010 • 10027 Posts

Family Guy and Futurama is just random jokes. South Park jokes are actually funny.

PerfectCircles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 PerfectCircles
Member since 2009 • 2359 Posts
I've only watched it a handful of times, but the episodes I've seen had their funny moments. I still wouldn't go out of my way to watch it though.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
they were funny before they caved to the terrorists. Now that I know they only are offensive to certian groups of people, they are not so funny anymore.herpderp9000
South Park didn't cave to the terrorists. That was Comedy Central's fault, not Stone and Parker's.
SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

I watched a full season and I have to say I didn't laugh once. The jokes are dumb and lack any sort of humor and the characters are unlikable.

My opinon, but does anyone else agree with me.

Futurama and Family Guy are much much better

StarFire571

South park ive been watching since the Pilot in 1997 i love this show great humor . and even though the newer season focus more on current event still funny as hell sorry you dont like it . But your no loss to matt stone or trey parker who are genius .

Link334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#109 Link334
Member since 2007 • 6082 Posts
I like them all. :o
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#110 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

In the history of my attempts to view episodes of Family Guy, I have only ever really laughed once, and that was in the scene from about five years ago when Elmer Fudd shot Bugs Bunny to death in yet another of the characters' random flashbacks.

Futurama has had more success with me, but all in all I find it more of a show of interest than a show full of bellylaughs.

South Park on the other hand has made me laugh out loud on far too numerous occasions to count. They have some really blah episodes for sure, but out of every season, there are always about half that I think border greatness, and at least three among those that are pure genius. I think it's the most successful show at marrying intelligent and timely discourse with crude no-brow humor.

So no, I don't agree with you :)

Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
The latest seasons really suck compared to the older ones. However, it's still pretty funny (but way too political in my opinion) and still worth watching (most of the time).
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#112 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

A lot of South Park's humor nowadays is derived from pop culture references that may fall on deaf ears for some. To say that it's lacking humor completely is a subjective review. A lot of people do enjoy the humor derived from the show even though you might not.

TV in general is a subjective substance. 99% of what's on TV right now makes me want to hurl my TV out the window, but shows like South Park keep me coming back. I've always enjoyed the show and see it as one of the funniest if not THE funniest show on TV right now.

I'll keep watching it until that changes.