Obama is not the first black president

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts
In the UNited States we have this thing called the 1 percent drop rule where if any members of your family is black then so are you doesnt matter if he is half or half
ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ddooomjjasper
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts
[QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="TheStore"]

[QUOTE="ct1257860"]Barack Obama is half and half, half black and half white. I just get annoyed how people are saying hes the first black president, when hes just as much black as white. I dont care for how Barack takes that too, he should say no folks i am just as much white as black. Im not putting him down im just mad as all these people like Oprah and Whippy are saying they never thought the day would come where there was the first black president. IT shouldnt be a race thing either, i bet most blacks voted for Obama on that reason. Anyone agree?
DJ_Novakain

Thats not what Obama would say though. If anything, from the way he talks about it, he despises his white side.

Stop worrying about race, if push comes to shove and its some kinda war, the white race is stronger, smarter, better. you cant touch that, history proves it.

ban me beeitch, i dont give a funk

Got racism?

Got Fact's

Got unnecessary apostrophes?

who did everything for us? you think you'd be sitting in front of a computer without a white man?

You think America would have had such an economic power without the force labor of slaves? Do you think we would have had America had we not stolen the land unjustly from the Natives?

"force labor of slaves" THAT WAS HOW MANY YEARS AGO? besides that, you think it was some kind of walk in the park for the "masters".... and the natives? they would still be living off the land if Europe didn't "invade". we need to progress as a people, caveman ****s don't serfice's

Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
In the UNited States we have this thing called the 1 percent drop rule where if any members of your family is black then so are you doesnt matter if he is half or halfParadiddleFill
aw got to it before me, anyway this /thread
TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TheStore
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
[QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="TheStore"]

[QUOTE="ct1257860"]Barack Obama is half and half, half black and half white. I just get annoyed how people are saying hes the first black president, when hes just as much black as white. I dont care for how Barack takes that too, he should say no folks i am just as much white as black. Im not putting him down im just mad as all these people like Oprah and Whippy are saying they never thought the day would come where there was the first black president. IT shouldnt be a race thing either, i bet most blacks voted for Obama on that reason. Anyone agree?
DJ_Novakain

Thats not what Obama would say though. If anything, from the way he talks about it, he despises his white side.

Stop worrying about race, if push comes to shove and its some kinda war, the white race is stronger, smarter, better. you cant touch that, history proves it.

Got racism?

Got Fact's

who did everything for us? you think you'd be sitting in front of a computer without a white man?

You think America would have had such an economic power without the force labor of slaves? Do you think we would have had America had we not stolen the land unjustly from the Natives?

dont argue with him, he's just a troll

ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ddooomjjasper
[QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="TheStore"]

TheStore

Got racism?

Got Fact's

your mom's a troll

DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="TheStore"]

ddooomjjasper

Got racism?

Got Fact's

"force labor of slaves" THAT WAS HOW MANY YEARS AGO? besides that, you think it was some kind of walk in the park for the "masters".... and the natives? they would still be living off the land if Europe didn't "invade". we need to progress as a people, caveman ****s don't serfice's

Progressiveness is never an excuse for the atrocities the whites commited. You sound like Hitler
ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ddooomjjasper

TheStore

Got racism?

Got Fact's

your mom's a troll

stupiddk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 stupiddk
Member since 2003 • 2377 Posts
His birth certificate says he is black, so in all fairness, Obama is the first black president.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Funny how this is just a semantics argument and nothing else.

Technically, every human being shares African ancestry, if you go back far enough. Secondly, Obama is only "black" because he doesn't have a creamy beige complexion shared by people of European descent. But oddly enough, people with darker skin that are from the northern Mediterranean area (specifically Spain and Portugal or are of Spanish/Portuguese descent, i.e. Latin American), they are neither "black" nor "white" but "Hispanic" or "Latino."

Obama has a more modern African ancestory than "white" people, thus making him the first "black" President of the United States.
ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ddooomjjasper

TheStore

Got racism?

Got Fact's

your mom's a troll

Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Curlyfrii87
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts
[QUOTE="TheStore"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="DJ_Novakain"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"][QUOTE="TheStore"]

ddooomjjasper

Got racism?

Got Fact's

your mom's a troll

:roll:

ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ddooomjjasper
i only ment to post once. my internet is crappy. whatever dont matter your mom is still a.... whatever,,, i.. forget.. she's still whatever i said.
Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Curlyfrii87

i only ment to post once. my internet is crappy. whatever dont matter your mom is still a.... whatever,,, i.. forget.. she's still whatever i said.ddooomjjasper

Whatever you say... Oh "Superior One" :|

ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ddooomjjasper
f, it, this stuff is so stupid anyway, i love this place, and all of you.
ddooomjjasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ddooomjjasper

[QUOTE="ddooomjjasper"]i only ment to post once. my internet is crappy. whatever dont matter your mom is still a.... whatever,,, i.. forget.. she's still whatever i said.Curlyfrii87

Whatever you say... Oh "Superior One" :|

i give up, i bow down, you win. i dont wanna fight no more.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
lol, this thread has seriously gone south. Atleast sum of the members have finally admitted their racist ways.
Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Curlyfrii87

lol, this thread has seriously gone south. Atleast sum of the members have finally admitted their racist ways.II_Seraphim_II

Yeah... those silly nazis will hate anything :lol:

TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TheStore
lmao weird thread
pancreasjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 pancreasjuice
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
I dont see what the big deal about him being black is anyhow, im south african, and we've had a black president scince 1994, we beat you guys to it so nah!!!!!! :D
Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

There are two other people I can think of right now who are mixed with Black and White but they prefer being labeled Black, and that's Haley Barry and Alicia Keys. Also I believe you have to be biracial yourself to really understand why things are the way they are when it comes to labeling your ethnicity.

Avatar image for superheromonkey
superheromonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 superheromonkey
Member since 2005 • 1568 Posts
I find it funny how everyone was very careful not to mention that he is black before the election (though they were thinking it i'm sure) and now I can't go a day without hearing it.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Its beyond me why people havent been modded for sum insane quote chains.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

ddooomjjasper

I KNOW that computer wouldn't be the same without a black man. Specifically Dr. Mark Dean.

Iinli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Iinli
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
How do you tell if you know what you do and you are stuck at the exact moment as your siblings but not related to you when you were born in the beginning. And I don't know the slightest thing about making yourself feel better. I never got that thing in my life but I do know I lost my balance when I was on a plane with my grandmother. Does that explain how Barack Obama happen to be the President of the United States? If I was balance at that time, do you think he would be elected to be president? My problem is that my actions are based on my teeth and not my brain, and if anyone out there has a solution for me that be excellent. thanks.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
Oh dear God not another thread about this.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ThePlothole
Oh dear God not another thread about this.Funky_Llama

It wouldn't be Off Topic if not for the repetition.;)

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]Oh dear God not another thread about this.ThePlothole

This is true. On another note, prop 8.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba32555a6c71
deactivated-5ba32555a6c71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5ba32555a6c71
Member since 2005 • 325 Posts
If we were talking about Michael Jackson I might agree and say he is not black but obama is most certainly black
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ThePlothole
If we were talking about Michael Jackson I might agree and say he is not black but obama is most certainly blackjoecow678

To be fair, he was black back when he went to the same school as my mother.

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#82 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Its happened. He's been elected. Now can we just move on?
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ThePlothole
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]Oh dear God not another thread about this.Funky_Llama

This is true. On another note, prop 8.

Also, what are you doing up this late, should a native American be president, and does this girl like me?

bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts
woot to the ccccombo breakerN8A
wizard90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 wizard90
Member since 2007 • 1464 Posts

[QUOTE="N8A"]woot to the ccccombo breakerbc1391

LLOOOLL

gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

His birth certificate says he is black, so in all fairness, Obama is the first black president.stupiddk

This is the only person who gave out the right answer through 90 posts. All mulattos are considered black on their birth certificate. So I guess you can say that he is legally black.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
If he looks black then he's black, I don't give a **** if one of his parents are white, if his skin is black then I consider him black, TC what you and other people are doing is more a lot more annoying than what Oprah is doing.
TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 TheStore

If he looks black then he's black, I don't give a **** if one of his parents are white, if his skin is black then I consider him black, TC what you and other people are doing is more a lot more annoying than what Oprah is doing. Brainkiller05

What is Oprah doing?

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Well he's the first not pure white president.
screenhustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 screenhustla
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts
Barack Obama called himself black so wtf is the OP talking about.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#91 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
It's pathetic how anyone need even mention his skin colour. How is racism ever going to go away unless people shut up about it for once?
flamesrule12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 flamesrule12
Member since 2008 • 735 Posts
milt stegall's(blue bomber RB) son is the first black president!:D
Thagypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Thagypsy
Member since 2008 • 1250 Posts

It's simply because he looks more black than white.Sam_Fisher_932

Yep.

flamesrule12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 flamesrule12
Member since 2008 • 735 Posts

and ya i watch the cfl cuz canadians are awesome

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts

Do you know how dominance and recessiveness works in genetics?MotherSuperior

this.

Yeah he's mixed race. Even more astounding cus dumb hicks though he wa arabic with a name like Barrack Hussein Obama.

I only dislike it when people say "I voted for the black guy" that's why some people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Sheep should be in pens not driving cars and living the life of humans!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
We get it: Bill Clinton was the first black President.
esb1118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 esb1118
Member since 2007 • 2661 Posts
It is a huge deal given the history of this country.
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

You know what's cool? There are white African Americans. African American is an incorrect term for black people because not all black people are from Africa, some are british, or from a dozen other places.

So calling black people "African American" is stupid and an ignorant assumption.

StacksOnIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 StacksOnIce
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Sam_Fisher_932"]It's simply because he looks more black than white.ct1257860

It doesnt matter the fact is hes still white and hes still black.

He's the first mixed black/white. Why does it matter so much?
TBoogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TBoogy
Member since 2007 • 4382 Posts

You know what's cool? There are white African Americans. African American is an incorrect term for black people because not all black people are from Africa, some are british, or from a dozen other places.

So calling black people "African American" is stupid and an ignorant assumption.

-TheSecondSign-
Blacks in europe still have african roots. to compare, u should point out that they do not call themselves african europeans.