Ninjas heading for extinction!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Aftermath91 (89 posts) -

I didn't even know they still existed...every country should train a special force of ninjas. There are only 2 left in the world now:o

"Japan's era of shoguns and samurai is long over, but the country does have one, or maybe two, surviving ninjas. Experts in the dark arts of espionage and silent assassination, ninjas passed skills from father to son - but today's say they will be the last."

"The ninjas will not be forgotten. But the once-feared secret assassins are now remembered chiefly through fictional characters in cartoons, movies and computer games, or as a tourist attractions."

_64311007_ninja_624.gif

LINK

#2 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

Oh, I never noticed.

#3 Posted by hippiesanta (10299 posts) -
no.... because ninja are good in stealh ... so you wont notice behind you
#4 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

I'm sure the concepts and styles of fighting have been converted to fit like some Japanese Secret Service. But yeah, sad thing to see one of the coolest things go away.

#5 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Ninjutsu is still widely practiced as a martial art. I assume these ninja are of the "professional" variety.
#6 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I rather be a shogun, they have some badass armor. I want their armor and horse.
#7 Posted by DrPickle (364 posts) -

I rather be a shogun, they have some badass armor. I want their armor and horse. Fightingfan

and their women.

#8 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
Maybe they're just getting better at their trade.
#9 Posted by johnd13 (9264 posts) -

The real ninja lies in your soul. It is not something you can just "end".

#10 Posted by TheFlush (5885 posts) -

good, bye

#11 Posted by GazaAli (25216 posts) -

As far as I know "Ninjas" never really existed in that form...

#12 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10701 posts) -

so shogun's finally winning.

#13 Posted by tenaka2 (17052 posts) -

I didn't even know they still existed...every country should train a special force of ninjas. There are only 2 left in the world now:o

"Japan's era of shoguns and samurai is long over, but the country does have one, or maybe two, surviving ninjas. Experts in the dark arts of espionage and silent assassination, ninjas passed skills from father to son - but today's say they will be the last."

"The ninjas will not be forgotten. But the once-feared secret assassins are now remembered chiefly through fictional characters in cartoons, movies and computer games, or as a tourist attractions."

Aftermath91

Lies I see loads of ninjas even in this country which is no where near japan, so there must be even more there.

ninjas