This topic is locked from further discussion.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Anyone have any nightmares lately? I had one last night for the first time in forever. I remember it quite vividly. I was trying to close the pantry door in my kitchen but something was pulling it very hard on the other side. I pulled and pulled and finally it let go. When I shut the pantry door on the other side was a witchy looking voodoo woman and a hairy african american baby. It scared the crap out of me. I woke up sweating and scared lol. Anyone ever experience anything like this?

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

I had a nightmare like a year ago where I was locked in a room with Damien and his dog from The Omen, and I just wouldn't wake up.

I was scared sh*tless, Haven't had another nightmare since.

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

I had a nightmare like a year ago where I was locked in a room with Damien and his dog from The Omen, and I just wouldn't wake up.

Clock-w0rk
I used to have the ones where I couldn't wake up when I was younger. So scary... I take it you like The Breakfast Club?
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

I had this dream a couple of days ago that I masturbated and commited suicide afterwards.................

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

I had this dream a couple of days ago that I masturbated and commited suicide afterwards.................

Chow_Mein_Kampf
I did that once
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I haven't had a nightmare in a long while.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17865 Posts

I've had some vivid, intense dreams that were certainly scary within the dream, but when I woke up I always wish I had stuck it out for a bit longer. The only nightmares (by which I mean waking up in a panic) I've ever had all involve being behind the wheel of a car going in reverse with no brakes. It just seems to be a random scene that I append to dreams every once and again, but it always sucks when it happens.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Clock-w0rk

Don't sweat it, I used to have nightmares with the Leprechaun.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17865 Posts

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

Pete-B

The 'in da hood' Leprechaun or the "In da space" Leprechaun? Cause the 'in da hood' fella is actually a pretty chill dude.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

br0kenrabbit

The 'in da hood' Leprechaun or the "In da space" Leprechaun? Cause the 'in da hood' fella is actually a pretty chill dude.

I think it was the first one(it had Jennifer Aniston).  Pretty sure I would've had nightmares even with in da hood. I was too young. :P

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Not a nightmare, but a cool dream nonetheless.

So, I was in a king bed, and the king bed was in my kitchen. So then a girl comes in and we start cuddling. Then I go upstairs leaving her:lol: and go to do my homework. Then I go back down and my kitchen is back. I look to the right, AND ITS COUNTER STRIKE, REAL LIFE COUNTER STRIKE. Theres a CT and T team. I get hit with a molotov and I die, I respawn(I'm a CT:cool: ) And I take out the Scar(semi-automatic sniper) and kill my best friend and I wake up.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I have nightmares every now and then. Most recent, I was a survivor in a postapocalyptic world where zombies and infected had dominated the world. Me along with a group of people have set out to seek a cure and our journey brings us to a train station. Suddenly a huge wave of zombies started chasing us and we ended up running on top of wagons and containers until we got surrounded.

I don' t remember the exact outcome but it was pretty intense. :D

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kevlar101

I have nightmares every now and then. Most recent, I was a survivor in a postapocalyptic world where zombies and infected had dominated the world. Me along with a group of people have set out to seek a cure and our journey brings us to a train station. Suddenly a huge wave of zombies started chasing us and we ended up running on top of wagons and containers until we got surrounded.

I don' t remember the exact outcome but it was pretty intense. :D

johnd13
I did that once
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Male giving birth
Avatar image for deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
Member since 2004 • 4706 Posts

I had one about two weeks ago where I was being attacked by this writhing mass of flesh and bone topped with a warped cow skull. It was making this horrific piping noise from the holes in it's head.

No matter how many times I shot it (I had two pistols), it wouldn't go down and kept on coming. It ended up ripping the flesh off my face and tearing out my lower jaw.

The theme from Max Payne 3 was in the background though, so at least it wasn't all bad.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

I can't remember the last time I actually had a nightmare. I usually just have occasional mindf*cks that... sometimes unsettle me.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I once had a dream in which I saw my brother's skinny, bloody corpse wrapped around tree branches. I cried and screamed with great intensity, and I was the only one grieving - everyone else around me was focused on trying to get the corpse down from the tree. That nightmare was so awful that I was in a daze for a few days after the nightmare.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
I don't have nightmares often. But sometimes I'll have a nightmare and I get scared so much that I wake up. But then, rather than being glad that I woke up, I'm more disappointed that I woke up before I got to see how it ended. Does that happen to anyone else?
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kevlar101
Male giving birth hippiesanta
I did that once
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kevlar101

I had one about two weeks ago where I was being attacked by this writhing mass of flesh and bone topped with a warped cow skull. It was making this horrific piping noise from the holes in it's head.

No matter how many times I shot it (I had two pistols), it wouldn't go down and kept on coming. It ended up ripping the flesh off my face and tearing out my lower jaw.

The theme from Max Payne 3 was in the background though, so at least it wasn't all bad.

xerxes5678
I did that once
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#21 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
I rarely recall dreams.
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kevlar101
I rarely recall dreams.Allicrombie
I did that once
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44605 Posts
I don't have nightmares anymore, I barely feel like I dream most the time. Sometimes I have something like a nightmare but those dreams are more like watching a horror movie than being in it. Probably can only remember having nightmares years ago, and they were more emotional provoking than something materially terrifying. Probably one particular dream that used to wake me up from time to time years back had to do with explosions in the sky, not like a nuclear war or something just like a massive explosion that signals some kind of disaster. And I usually woke up as I would run to take shelter. I had a dream a short while back of a viral epidemic, it wasn't terrifying more just made me pissy. There was a viral outbreak killing off the world population and everybody I lived with would not stay at home and isolate ourselves, they'd go shopping and go drinking and mixing it up with people and then they started coming home sick and I was pissed because I kept telling them not to go out if they didn't have to and they did and they came home and got everyone sick, guaranteeing death in the near future. The dreams I really don't like are ones where my friends and loved ones are in it and they wrong me somehow, which leaves me feeling pissed and upset at them, but even after waking up and realizing it's a dream I still feel pissed at them. I've also been well out of high school for well over a decade now and I still have dreams I'm in my last year of school and I'm like totally lost, I'm realizing I haven't been to any of my classes let alone know where to go or what I'm studying, and I feel like I'm going to fail out of school.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#24 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Once every few months. Usually they're more uncomfortable than scary though.
Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

I had a nightmare that someone translated some japanese into english and did a lousy job of it.

I wanted to point out what was wrong and correct it but no one would listen to me.

Bottom line is, as a translator, I am being over worked.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]I rarely recall dreams.Kevlar101
I did that once

why you doing this :?

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#27 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

I haven't had any real nightmares lately. But one nightmare that sticks to me was this one where I was falling down in endless stairs.

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

A couple of weeks back, I think. Can't remember it though.

I rarely have nightmares but I did have some horrible dreams where I felt isolated recently, they've stopped now though. 

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I haven't had any real nightmares lately. But one nightmare that sticks to me was this one where I was falling down in endless stairs.

TAMKFan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXho3tg-IzI

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]Male giving birth Kevlar101
I did that once

there's a feminine side among us... lol
Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kevlar101
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="hippiesanta"]Male giving birth hippiesanta
I did that once

there's a feminine side among us... lol

Clearly, as you are evidence of this.
1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
I had a bit of an odd one last night. I dreamt my family was going to stay at this hotel/resort/club or whatever, but I was trying to convince them not to because I knew that weird stuff went down at this place at night. Things like tinkering with people's minds and implanting hypnotic commands while they slept. I couldn't get them to leave the place no matter how hard I tried to convince them. I think the dream transitioned into something else before it could go any further.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#33 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Can't remember the last time I had a nightmare, or a dream.