This topic is locked from further discussion.

kairikh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

Edited By kairikh
Member since 2008 • 1393 Posts

Hi folks! It has definitely been awhile. I still exist in the gaming world! I promise! Life is just pretty busy. I have been working. I recently attended the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Concert in Orlando which was breathtaking and to add icing to the cake, I met JROCK star Yoshiki at the University of Miami and by some crazy strike of luck got him to sign my ballad collection and shake my hand!!! Check out my video of him above!

My boyfriend recently platd. my copy of KH3 and I really did enjoy the game in spite of square enix having to basically turn all their worlds into the Disney movie per disney's request :(

So while its been a wild ride and an amazing summer. I also wanted to share that I finally made my dream come true and made it to Tokyo this March. It was an amazing experience in such a beautiful country. My only regret is not being able to stay longer! I even got to visit the Square Enix HQ :D

So for my last trick, I wanted to share a small business venture I took in beginning an online shop. There's a lot of miscellaneous accessories and things on it many of which are related to anime and gaming. I have just been bad about finding a niche

Check it out here: https://buylovekeep.com

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

No advertising on the forums.