Na'vi vs. Aliens vs. Predator. vs. Terminator: 4 Way Fight

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PandaTrueno86
Member since 2009 • 1611 Posts

In your personal opinion, if these 4 armies met on abattlefield. Who would survive?

xxmatt125xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xxmatt125xx
Member since 2005 • 1899 Posts
I would go with the Aliens for the amount of numbers they would have, terminators would also have a huge advantage being machines and advanced.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

The Terminators. Their machinery is brutal and they're very resistant.

Second place would be the Predators, because of their cool tech - but they're weaker physically. Third the Na'vi, which beat the aliens because of ranged weapons and mounts.

Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts
Predator
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts

Probably the terminators, and James Cameron for all the royalties he would receive.

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PandaTrueno86

To answer my question I'm going to say Aliens simply of how fast they can multiply.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

aliens would beat the terminators, they'd just spit on them.

predators would sneak around, and would win.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

Predators...they can turn invisible...though they'd have a hard time killing terminators...:| they can take the Aliens and Na'vi...:P

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

The Necrons would destroy all of them.

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PandaTrueno86

WELL I'M TALKING ABOUT THESE 4!!!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

The Predators, no doubt

1. Versus the Na'vi. Na'vi are tall. Sure, theyre athletic, but they primitive as well. Predators are highly advanced.

2. Versus the Aliens. Its been shown in film that Predator > Aliens. They are nearly evenly matched in the film simply for suspense's sake, but the Predator makes a sport of hunting the Aliens, it is their proving...and obviously enough Predators come out alive to allow their race to thrive. In short, a predator hunting an alien is a game. The only time a predator is threatened by aliens is if their is like 1000 aliens and 3 predators, but then th ey just detonate their wrist bomb and bye bye aliens (and predator)

3. Versus the Terminators. Teriminators are tough, but they also rely on conventional weaponry. As shown in both Predator 1 and 2, conventional weaponry does not really phase predators. Add to this the fact the Predator's shoulder cannon would put a melon-sized hole in the chest of any terminator, and their fist-claws can slice through earth-based metals, and the terminator loses. Also, in the video games, predators had no problems killing Synthetics.

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PandaTrueno86

this sounds like such an awesome battle...someone should make a fanart!

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Terminators would rip through everything except the Aliens. They have the acid spit thing, and probably numbers, but I still think the terminators have the technolgoy and firepower.

So my answer is Terminators.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

I'm not sure, Terminators or PRedators I'd say.

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#15 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
Navi would win easily. She'd annoy them to death.
k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts

Another ******* war thread?

LaMont4553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LaMont4553
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts

Is predator just one or a whole army?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Navi would win easily. She'd annoy them to death.bededog

Hey, you, listen, hey, watch out, listen! :lol:

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PandaTrueno86

when I wrote this topic I meant to say PredatorS and TerminatorS

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#20 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
I'd have to go with predators. They have more advanced technology.
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

Aliens. Not only do they have endless numbers, but they bleed ACID. Something you don't want to let get close enough to you to fight, much less kill.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Terminators, aliens can't reproduce with them, na'vi weapons are too weak, and their weapons can beat the predators.

alex_b52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 alex_b52
Member since 2008 • 417 Posts

Predators, they would turn invisible and just let the others kill themselves and then they would kill the remaining, even if theyre close to being killed they would activate the bombs they have and that bombs are like nukes

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
The predator, it's just too bad ass to not pick in this scenario.
hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
Na'vi. Just saw Avatar. SO ****ING EPIC!
Shatilov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 Shatilov
Member since 2005 • 4150 Posts
I'd say the Terminators. Long Ranged weaponry + Thermal Visions + nothing can get near them + they don't think , no fear,
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 observer77
Member since 2009 • 1647 Posts

predator would win, by blowing everything up easy wouldn't even need more than one.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

In your personal opinion, if these 4 armies met on abattlefield. Who would survive?

PandaTrueno86

Can't speak for the Na'vi yet.

But out of Aliens, Terminators, and Predators, Aliens finish dead last. Aliens are the first ones to get wiped the **** out. Firstly, they're most effective against living animals. But Terminators are some tough ass bastards. An Alien couldn't impregnate a Terminator. Even if it could, the Terminator would just rip the Alien out of its own chest with its bare hands. And Aliens simply do not have an effective offense against something like the Terminator. Yes, their blood will presumably melt through a Terminator's endoskeleton. But the Terminators are smart enough to realize this, and stop getting bled on. And unlike a Predator, a Terminator army gets a LOT of leeway in how it fights the aliens, since acid blood is the ONLY way Aliens could reliably take down a Terminator. Face punches won't work, tail stabs won't work.

Now, I'm not well versed in the Alien vs Predator universe, but I'm also pretty sure that the Predators generally mop the floor with Aliens. Hell, Predators hunt Aliens for freaking sport. And then use damn SPEARS to take down the Aliens, since plasma cannons are too cheap and easy.

So, of the three, Aliens finish dead last. The real question is Terminators vs Predators. I think that the Terminators would lose this fight. After all, in the Terminator universe, let's not forget that puny HUMANS win. That's the sole reason why the Terminator went back in time in the first place. The Terminators almost eradicate humans through nuclear war, but small and technologically disadvantaged groups of humans manage to wipe the floor with Skynet. Skynet (and the Terminators) are obviously lacking in effective strategy, for them to so utterly lose against such a far weaker opponent. And if the humans could destroy Skynet and defeat the Terminators, it stands to reason that a Terminator Army wouldn't stand a CHANCE against a Predator army. Predators are smarter than humans. Predators are more technologically advanced than humans. And Predators are a LOT bigger stronger and more badass than humans.

So between the Terminator/Aliens/Predator combo, I'm saying that Aliens finish dead last, without question. Predators win.

Now, I haven't seen Avatar yet, so I can't comment on the Na'vi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

I think I would have to go with Terminators, Seeing as how they had Laser and plasma weaponery.

They are cold calculating machines, I highly doubt turning invisible would do anything against thier sensors, they know no fear, and when you say "terminator" I also count things like the T1000 in the mix :3

Besides, Predators and Na'vi seems to selfproduce at a slow rate, Aliens at a high Rate, Still I doubt even Aliens would be able to be made at the speed Terminators would at a plant.

Not to mention the benefits of not being alive... No toxin, no poison would do anything against them, what is in the air would mean nothing, so ther Terminators could pretty much gas the entire battlefield, and adjust what works on who on the fly without bothering too much on inflicting bodily harm on themselves. + What 1 Terminator learns is shared through thier network, so If 1 sees a weakness, they all know it.

"nd most likely would be the Aliens I think, Again, No fear, No remorse, Natural hunters, Most of the ones we could chose from, need sleep... that is a fatal mistake vs. Aliens...

Besides, I somehow doubt the Predators could win, At most I think they would be able to hold the Aliens off till they can get the heck away. As far as we have seen the Preds are very few in number, traveling in small hunting parties...

Navi would come out in bottom, no tech, no experience with fighting large scale wars, Primitive... They really are the underdog...

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I think I would have to go with Terminators, Seeing as how they had Laser and plasma weaponery.

They are cold calculating machines, I highly doubt turning invisible would do anything against thier sensors, they know no fear, and when you say "terminator" I also count things like the T1000 in the mix :3

Besides, Predators and Na'vi seems to selfproduce at a slow rate, Aliens at a high Rate, Still I doubt even Aliens would be able to be made at the speed Terminators would at a plant.

Not to mention the benefits of not being alive... No toxin, no poison would do anything against them, what is in the air would mean nothing, so ther Terminators could pretty much gas the entire battlefield, and adjust what works on who on the fly without bothering too much on inflicting bodily harm on themselves. + What 1 Terminator learns is shared through thier network, so If 1 sees a weakness, they all know it.

"nd most likely would be the Aliens I think, Again, No fear, No remorse, Natural hunters, Most of the ones we could chose from, need sleep... that is a fatal mistake vs. Aliens...

Besides, I somehow doubt the Predators could win, At most I think they would be able to hold the Aliens off till they can get the heck away. As far as we have seen the Preds are very few in number, traveling in small hunting parties...

Navi would come out in bottom, no tech, no experience with fighting large scale wars, Primitive... They really are the underdog...

Maddie_Larkin

Those "small hunting parties" should not be taken to represent how the Predators fight major battles. Those actually ARE small hunting parties. They're equivalent to a dude going out into the woods with three of his buddies in order to bag a few deer.

And yet, when we get into actual battles, we see thousands of people getting slaughtered in a single afternoon. Would you accurately predict a human BATTLE by observing a few dudes going into the woods to hunt deer? No. So we can't make such assumptions about the Predators, since we've only seen them on small hunting parties. We;ve never actually seen them go to WAR. And war is not the same as a weekend hunting trip.

Anyway, you can include the T-1000 if you want to. But in the Terminator movies, Skynet is STILL sending increasingly advanced Terminators back into the past to kill John Connor. This means that the humans STILL win. The very fact that the T-100- and the T-X are going back intime to try to assassinate John Connor still means that Skynet's efforts in the future have FAILED. Even when you throw the T-1000 or the T-X into the mix, John Connor's forces still mop the floor with them. Otherwise, they'd wipe out humanity in the future, rather than try to change history. And again, if technologically inferior and weak humans can defeat Skynet, then Predators ought to be able to win too.

WarMasterAlani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WarMasterAlani
Member since 2008 • 958 Posts

The Predators easily. They have by far the best tech and weapons.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

I don't know about the Navi, but the fight depends on whether or not you use Warrior Preds or Hunter Preds. Yautja "rocket launchers" fire kiloton level antimatter charges, but you don't see that in action in the movies; in the films, they use Plasmacasters, the Predator equivalent of a .22 hunting rifle in class.

Basically, I'd arrange them in: Wargear Preds > Terminators > Hunter Preds > Aliens

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Predator...but it'll be cool if an alien uses a na'vi as a host...imagine that.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#35 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

The humans will be todays benchmark for all relative purposes.

The humans are beating skynet, or at the very least, winning major battles over them.

A single alien proposes a tremendous threat to the humans. One alien, given the right circumstances, will wipe out a spaceship crew, singlehandedly.

A single alien facehugger going unidentified on earth could even herald the end of the human civilization as we know it.

The Na´vi got their hands full with the humans, the human race actually posing a very solid threat to them.

A single apprentice predator will almost completely wipe out a heavily-armed and highly trained special ops unit.

So, we have aliens and predators being the only ones here significantly superior to the humans.

You have never seen the predator army. You have never seen their technology, nor have you seen how the predators practice warfare. The only thing we´ve seen, are the apprentice predators going through their rite of passage.

But then again, you don´t have to know how the predator civilization is constructed in order to land a definitive conclusion on this foursome drama. We know one thing; they have highly-advanced interstellar spaceships, and they have mastered the use of subatomic particles on a quantum level.

The predators will win without even breaking a sweat.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#36 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Terminators.

Aliens can't parasite them, so they'd kill em off fast.

Na'visare no match for their high-tech weaponry.

Predators might stand a chance if they utilized stealth and close-quarters combat.

b1lal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 b1lal
Member since 2007 • 1122 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plt0KwbRWTU

1:10 to 1:40

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
The Predators.
StripTheSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 StripTheSoul
Member since 2009 • 1665 Posts

The Necrons would destroy all of them.

Saturos3091

I endorse this post.

Although out of those four, Terminators. They are physically the strongest, hard to kill (doesn't bleed), have superior technology (probably rival the Yautja) and cant be impregnated by Aliens. Aliens would be second based on their ability to reproduce and create hybrids with Na'vi's and Yautja, then Yautja and finally Na'vi.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#40 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

Although out of those four, Terminators. They are physically the strongest, hard to kill (doesn't bleed), have superior technology (probably rival the Yautja) and cant be impregnated by Aliens. Aliens would be second based on their ability to reproduce and create hybrids with Na'vi's and Yautja, then Yautja and finally Na'vi.StripTheSoul

They are only physically stronger than the yautja by a very small margin, depending on what model we are talking about here. They are not hard to kill, even a hairless monkey can jam their sensory devices by tickling the back of their heads, unless you´re thinking T1000. In which case, the plasma attacks utilized by the yautja will have the same effect on the integrity of their nanogrid like the hot-tub scene in terminator 2. (it is warm plasma, not cold plasma, as proven in predator 1).

Also, skynet´s technology is based on human advances, which viewn in relation to the yautjas, is rather pathetic.

And for gods sake, lets call ´em predators, not yautjas. I feel dirty now, in need of showering off the geek.

All-Madden09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#41 All-Madden09
Member since 2009 • 227 Posts

Definently predator. They turn invisable, and there guns are awesome. no offence navy.

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PandaTrueno86

let's add one more species out of the mix shall we?

the 5th species: Humans.

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#43 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Terminators.
Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

I think it ultimately comes down to the Predators and the Terminators. And it only takes one Arnold Schwarzenneger to kill a Predator. And the Terminators have an army of Schwarzenneger.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

Aliens.

StripTheSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 StripTheSoul
Member since 2009 • 1665 Posts

They are only physically stronger than the yautja by a very small margin, depending on what model we are talking about here. They are not hard to kill, even a hairless monkey can jam their sensory devices by tickling the back of their heads, unless you´re thinking T1000. In which case, the plasma attacks utilized by the yautja will have the same effect on the integrity of their nanogrid like the hot-tub scene in terminator 2. (it is warm plasma, not cold plasma, as proven in predator 1).

Also, skynet´s technology is based on human advances, which viewn in relation to the yautjas, is rather pathetic.

And for gods sake, lets call ´em predators, not yautjas. I feel dirty now, in need of showering off the geek.

BiancaDK

Well if it's going to be a full blown out war, I naturally assume we would be taking all units into account, so that'd be all Terminator models, all potential Alien hybrids, and all whatever Na'vi and Predator's (:P) have got. As for the tech, Preds have been fighting 20th and realistic 21st century humans. If you use not RL 2029 but the fictional 2029, it'd be a little different.

Now, what would we get if we threw a Robocop into the mix? :3

PandaTrueno86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PandaTrueno86

Na'vi vs. Aliens vs. Predators vs. Terminators vs. Humans vs. Robocop?

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

Predators...they can turn invisible...though they'd have a hard time killing terminators...:| they can take the Aliens and Na'vi...:P

Xx_Hopeless_xX
the shoulder cannons would take a terminator out
IRunNewYork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 IRunNewYork
Member since 2009 • 824 Posts

predators for the win i guess

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#50 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Aliens, they are like cockroaches on crack... with acid for blood. Sure you can kill one, but be prepared for the one hanging from the ceiling ready to butt-stomp your face.