My Views On G ays (Sinners)

• 45 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kaos-hero
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts
Nation, I am a gay American, and I couldn't be gayer now that the gays are on the run. Of course, I'm using Gay the way our founding fathers intended, to mean "happy," before it was stolen from them by the gays, just like they stole their tights, wigs, and codpieces.

Nation, we'r at War. And we can't let the gays gain any more ground on our American language. Which is why we're going to start taking their words. First, we reclaim? "Homosexual." From now on, it's ging to mean what it always should have: hetrosexual. Think about it. Homo means "the same." And we're all born with the same sexual orientation-straight. Ask any baby.

Some people (liberals) might find my views wrong, but let me ask anyone here what's worse, two fat hairy and pimply men making out or a beautiful man and a woman making out?

Nation, I state facts, you decide.

PS. I am American (and so can you)
PSS. Buy my book, "I am America (and so can you)
Killburglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Killburglar
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts
What are you Bill O'Riley?
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts
Is that an excerpt from Stephen Colbert's book?
Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
Hi Colbert
kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kaos-hero
What are you Bill O'Riley?Killburglar

I wish I was. He's the reason I got into the business. He's my Papa Bear fellow follower.
Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts

Is that an excerpt from Stephen Colbert's book?Foolio1

I think so.

It sounds familiar.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
was that from tonights show? it hasn't come on yet here.
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

[QUOTE="Foolio1"]Is that an excerpt from Stephen Colbert's book?thriteenthmonke

I think so.

It sounds familiar.

I have it, I just need to read it, lol

JackMcSexbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JackMcSexbeard
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

I feel horribly sorry for you. Youre so pathetic and insecure about your differences that you choose to lash out at people who have different preferences than you. You call homosexuals sinners? What about people like you? People like you who have no thought about how people will react. Youre truely pathetic, and people like you need to die.

Matt-4542

I think somone doesnt get Comedy Central.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dooly420

I feel horribly sorry for you. Youre so pathetic and insecure about your differences that you choose to lash out at people who have different preferences than you. You call homosexuals sinners? What about people like you? People like you who have no thought about how people will react. Youre truely pathetic, and people like you need to die.

Matt-4542
:lol: there's not much else to say about this post, so :lol:
shoubra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shoubra
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts
I'm not a supporter of gay marriage, and I find your post incredibly ignorant.
honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#15 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts

[QUOTE="Foolio1"]Is that an excerpt from Stephen Colbert's book?thriteenthmonke

I think so.

It sounds familiar.

wuuta nub

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

JackMcSexbeard

I get it, but I cant stand to watch horrible comedians who think theyre funny and time-wasting BS when I can do something productive.
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Dont you still live in Japan?
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

kaos-hero

At least I'll go to Heaven and you know the song, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so...and gays go to hell."

You'll go to Heaven, although youre a complete ass with no respect for how people feel? If God wants a jerk like you, then so be it. Ill happily go to Hell for Gay Rights.
elpollomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 elpollomaster
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts

Nation, I am a gay American, and I couldn't be gayer now that the gays are on the run. Of course, I'm using Gay the way our founding fathers intended, to mean "happy," before it was stolen from them by the gays, just like they stole their tights, wigs, and codpieces.

Nation, we'r at War. And we can't let the gays gain any more ground on our American language. Which is why we're going to start taking their words. First, we reclaim? "Homosexual." From now on, it's ging to mean what it always should have: hetrosexual. Think about it. Homo means "the same." And we're all born with the same sexual orientation-straight. Ask any baby.

Some people (liberals) might find my views wrong, but let me ask anyone here what's worse, two fat hairy and pimply men making out or a beautiful man and a woman making out?

PSS. Buy my book, "I am America (and so can you)kaos-hero

Are you gay?

JackMcSexbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JackMcSexbeard
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
[QUOTE="JackMcSexbeard"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

Matt-4542

I get it, but I cant stand to watch horrible comedians who think theyre funny and time-wasting BS when I can do something productive.

Well in case you still dont know he is acting like Stephan Colbert who does political satire and the TC is completly not serious (most likely) since hes essentailly parapharsing Colbert with an avatar of Stephan Colbert holding his book "I am America and so can you" and I think what he is saying is from the book.

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kaos-hero
Dont you still live in Japan?EVOLV3

Yes I do. It's been raining like Jesus' tears here because of the typhoon.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Awesome
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

*claps*

shoubra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shoubra

[QUOTE="shoubra"]I'm not a supporter of gay marriage, and I find your post incredibly ignorant. kaos-hero

So you'd rather let a gay guy touch and teach your hetrosexual six year old over me? I'm sorry to say but the ignorant one is you.

No, because I don't think a gay would teach at a Christian school: and that's where my kids will be going; and big whoop, I've heard of hetro rapists/molesters. So don't tell me that all hetros are perfect.

ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts

Matt-4542
man that was so straight forward, I cant say much about this thread but this post was kind of funny
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

kaos-hero

At least I'll go to Heaven and you know the song, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so...and gays go to hell."

jesus loving you and wanting you to come to his place = gay!

Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts

Is that an excerpt from Stephen Colbert's book?Foolio1

I haven't read it but this thread is too funny to be serious.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#29 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

Matt-4542

Uhh... yeah... I would've agreed with you, but saying that is no better than what he said... It's like when I made a comment in here a while back and suddenly I was flamed by liberals as a "redneck" (based on my UGA avatar).

edit: some of you don't get the joke, do you?

kaos-hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kaos-hero

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Nation, I am a gay American, and I couldn't be gayer now that the gays are on the run. Of course, I'm using Gay the way our founding fathers intended, to mean "happy," before it was stolen from them by the gays, just like they stole their tights, wigs, and codpieces.

PSS. Buy my book, "I am America (and so can you)elpollomaster

Are you gay?

Sir, I am the gayest man alive. Again, I am using it the way God and our four fathers would, as in Happy. Just ask my wife with whom I make love to only when I feel the need to plant my seed, for any other times is a form of sin.
elpollomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 elpollomaster
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts
[QUOTE="elpollomaster"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Nation, I am a gay American, and I couldn't be gayer now that the gays are on the run. Of course, I'm using Gay the way our founding fathers intended, to mean "happy," before it was stolen from them by the gays, just like they stole their tights, wigs, and codpieces.

Are you gay?

Sir, I am the gayest man alive. Again, I am using it the way God and our four fathers would, as in Happy. Just ask my wife with whom I make love to only when I feel the need to plant my seed, for any other times is a form of sin.

ok, got it

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
I'm with ya bud there's no place in the world for ******. I mean what if there was a *** in the lockerroom or dugout? Just not right at all.PsychoT4Prez
Cause you know, every gay that existed is instantly turned on by you..kinda like how your turned on by every single woman. OH WAIT YOUR NOT.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts

So you'd rather let a gay guy touch and teach your hetrosexual six year old over me? I'm sorry to say but the ignorant one is you.kaos-hero

Well, if the heterosexual can teach better than the homosexual, then of course.

And no teacher should be touching six-year olds in a sexual way, regardless of their sexuality.

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts
Hmm, insecure about ourself are we?
Edit: Ohh its a joke...I see now..
IgNIght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 IgNIght
Member since 2007 • 1086 Posts

Matt-4542

lol'd

Instead of watching the Colbert Report you argue with impersinators on the interwebz on a gaming website about gay rights.

PsychoT4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PsychoT4Prez
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts
[QUOTE="elpollomaster"]

Are you gay?

Man you're lyin' through your monitor. Ain't no chick in the world gonna marry a guy that only gives it to her once every few years. She's cheatin' on ya.

Avatar image for brightshadow525
brightshadow525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#38 brightshadow525
Member since 2006 • 1149 Posts

[QUOTE="shoubra"]I'm not a supporter of gay marriage, and I find your post incredibly ignorant. kaos-hero

So you'd rather let a gay guy touch and teach your hetrosexual six year old over me? I'm sorry to say but the ignorant one is you.

Lol... even though this whole thing is a joke... You'd better watch out... Someone's going to report you and you're going to be facing some suspension...

Edit: I'm not that much of a party pooper as to report you!!

PsychoT4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 PsychoT4Prez
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts

[QUOTE="PsychoT4Prez"]I'm with ya bud there's no place in the world for ******. I mean what if there was a *** in the lockerroom or dugout? Just not right at all.FrostyPhantasm
Cause you know, every gay that existed is instantly turned on by you..kinda like how your turned on by every single woman. OH WAIT YOUR NOT.

Your manhood has to be put into question now. Are you the Freddie Mercury of GS?

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts

kaos-hero
A beautiful man? Are you gay or something?
AnotherKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 AnotherKill
Member since 2007 • 1341 Posts

Matt-4542

I find Stephen Colbert funny but you're not making anyone laugh unless it's out of pity...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts

Sir, I am the gayest man alive. Again, I am using it the way God and our four fathers would, as in Happy. Just ask my wife with whom I make love to only when I feel the need to plant my seed, for any other times is a form of sin.kaos-hero

That's your first problem. You can believe in God but believing that God spoke English from the beginning is the first sign of lunacy. You're only using your twisted conception of God to justify your viewpoint on homosexuality. I can't stand the homophobia that someone like you insist on carrying because you insult the fine people who do believe in God and place them in a box. It's people like you that make people like me generalize all religious people as nutjobs.

shoubra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 shoubra
[QUOTE="shoubra"]

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"][QUOTE="shoubra"]I'm not a supporter of gay marriage, and I find your post incredibly ignorant. kaos-hero

No, because I don't think a gay would teach at a Christian school: and that's where my kids will be going; and big whoop, I've heard of hetro rapists/molesters. So don't tell me that all hetros are perfect.

You sir, are nothing more than a Liberal who pretends to be a ture American like myself. Gays are the biggest threat to America after Bears, Liberals, Study of Islam in college (terrorists win if students are brain-washed), and Jews not saying their sorry for the death of the great savior Jesus.

As America, I must simply sigh at your asbusrdness for allowing gays to destory America and to brainwash fine Catholics who are chosen to go to Heaven.

If a true American is being a bigoted, hypocritical, selfish, an conceited fool (like yourself), then I don't want to be a part of it.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dooly420

[QUOTE="kaos-hero"]Sir, I am the gayest man alive. Again, I am using it the way God and our four fathers would, as in Happy. Just ask my wife with whom I make love to only when I feel the need to plant my seed, for any other times is a form of sin.Genetic_Code

That's your first problem. You can believe in God but believing that God spoke English from the beginning is the first sign of lunacy. You're only using your twisted conception of God to justify your viewpoint on homosexuality. I can't stand the homophobia that someone like you insist on carrying because you insult the fine people who do believe in God and placed them in a box. It's people like you that make people like me generalize all religious people as nutjobs.

:lol: this thread is gold.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="PsychoT4Prez"]I'm with ya bud there's no place in the world for ******. I mean what if there was a *** in the lockerroom or dugout? Just not right at all.PsychoT4Prez

Your manhood has to be put into question now. Are you the Freddie Mercury of GS?

Your the one who's insecure around the other guys while your pumping iron and popping your steriod pills after a game of grab *** football. Oh what so maybe the 10% chance the guy thinks your good looking and decides to look you're going to go home and cry?
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
You shouldn't say such things, after all you did wrote "Beautiful man". I am just saying. I dont care much and sometimes I dislike them but hey they are people too and deserve to be happy at least, just like the rest of us.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
I'm assuming this is some strange Colbert impersonation. I fail to see the point.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
We're not 'born' with any sexual orientation. We don't have a sex drive until puberty. >_>