My teacher ripped up my Game Informer magazine!

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

It was time out for reading today, and we had to bring in something to read. So since I wasn't reading any story at the time, and didn't feel like it, I just brought in my newest Game Informer magazine edition. I'm in my first period, World History. I ask the teacher if I can put it on this little desk so I don't damage my magazine with my books, under my desk.

The teacher says that if I misbehave, he'll rip up my magazine. Of course I thought he was kidding, but then I started talking to people. Four people were talking, including me, and you know what he does? He only punishes me. He gots towards the table and rips out a couple of pages. I say, "How would you like it if I ripped up your World History book or family photos?" (The family photos are in his room.) That was probably the dumbest thing I could say, I admit it. He tears out more pages and throws it on the ground. He should've just torn my heart apart.Then he talks about disrespect and crap. At that moment, I wanted to say that four people were talking and that he shouldn't have made a huge deal out of it, but I keep my mouth shut.

Okay, I know that most people will say "Blog it," but I am leaning towards a conversation with you all.

Have you ever had a teacher do something that you thought was just out of whack? Like, you know, rip apart your material possessions? Or, if you really can't think of anything, just name one time your teacher did something crazy.

One time, I heard some kid on another forum say that a kid threw a punch at the teacher, and the teacher threw a chair at the student.

Oh, and my World History teacher kicks the bottom of our desks when we aren't paying attention.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Call your lawyer, or if you don't have one, your mother. I don't remember now but i'm sure i have, my uncles had it worse. They told me about teachers who would cuss the kids out and all sorts of other stuff, but our neighborhood is full of tough guys and gangsters.
-OpaK-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 -OpaK-
Member since 2006 • 2728 Posts

He should've just torn my heart apart.

DeathScape666

......:lol:

Im sorry, but that made me burst out laughing

ff7fan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ff7fan2
Member since 2006 • 31413 Posts
I've strangely never actually had any problems like that with any of my teachers...I mean, I could sleep in 3 of my cIasses and those teachers wouldn't do anything...and they don't. >.>
Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts

Awww man you Gameinformer? Bummer.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, I guess teachers have more patience for good students.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts
kids will be kids...
enix15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 enix15
Member since 2005 • 290 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

He should've just torn my heart apart.

-OpaK-

......:lol:

Im sorry, but that made me burst out laughing

.....me too :lol:

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
I'm all for teacher power in the class room :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

It was time out for reading today, and we had to bring in something to read. So since I wasn't reading any story at the time, and didn't feel like it, I just brought in my newest Game Informer magazine edition. I'm in my first period, World History. I ask the teacher if I can put it on this little desk so I don't damage my magazine with my books, under my desk.

The teacher says that if I misbehave, he'll rip up my magazine. Of course I thought he was kidding, but then I started talking to people. Four people were talking, including me, and you know what he does? He only punishes me. He gots towards the table and rips out a couple of pages. I say, "How would you like it if I ripped up your World History book or family photos?" (The family photos are in his room.) That was probably the dumbest thing I could say, I admit it. He tears out more pages and throws it on the ground. He should've just torn my heart apart.Then he talks about disrespect and crap. At that moment, I wanted to say that four people were talking and that he shouldn't have made a huge deal out of it, but I keep my mouth shut.

Okay, I know that most people will say "Blog it," but I am leaning towards a conversation with you all.

Have you ever had a teacher do something that you thought was just out of whack? Like, you know, rip apart your material possessions? Or, if you really can't think of anything, just name one time your teacher did something crazy.

One time, I heard some kid on another forum say that a kid threw a punch at the teacher, and the teacher threw a chair at the student.

Oh, and my World History teacher kicks the bottom of our desks when we aren't paying attention.

Walmart_Gangsta

Good...you shouldnt be reading nerdy ass magazines in school....go socialize with some hot girls or hang out with some cool people...if your're too ugly to do this, kill yourself

Lawlz, that's what everyone was saying! Well, not exactly. Everyone that saw it was, like, "Oh my gosh, you actually have a prescription to that?" I actually didn't think it was so weird, but now I am never going to bring it in school again.

Whenever I socialize to hot girls, I get in trouble... and the hot girl doesn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Call your lawyer, or if you don't have one, your mother. I don't remember now but i'm sure i have, my uncles had it worse. They told me about teachers who would cuss the kids out and all sorts of other stuff, but our neighborhood is full of tough guys and gangsters. X360PS3AMD05

Whoa, wait... Could I seriously sue him for doing that? Heh, that would be pretty sweet. I probably won't end up doing it, though.

-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
sometimes teachers take their anger out on students...
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Reading time? How old are you???
Greyhound222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Greyhound222
Member since 2005 • 2899 Posts
How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...
-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

Walmart_Gangsta

Good...you shouldnt be reading nerdy ass magazines in school....go socialize with some hot girls or hang out with some cool people...if your're too ugly to do this, kill yourself

theres truth to that. except for the last part...

at0mic13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 at0mic13
Member since 2007 • 309 Posts
At our school we are not allowed to go to the bathroom during class ,but if its an emergency they let us go but we have to serve a 30 min detention before school, well one time during PE, the class wasn't doing any organized activity and this girl asked the coach if she could go to the restroom. The coach said yes, but you'll have to serve a 30 min detention. Well the girl figured it was bull since there was no learing or schelduled event going on and she argued with the coach to let her go, but she would not, so the girl decided to prove her point by literally peeing on herself in the gym getting urine all over the gym floor. It was disgusting but it made her point clear and people still talk about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...Greyhound222

Dude, I was kidding. Plus, it's not like I can't buy another two dollar magazine. ;)

And for the other guy, I am a Freshman in High School. Are whole school has time out for reading.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts

Heres a Few Options..

Vandalise his Classroom,

Tear up his Pictures,

Date his Daughter and then dump her,

Spread a Rideiculas Rumor,

Put the 300 head on his body and make him yell MAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHH

Get a dry ice bomb and put it in his Mail box before he go gets the Mail..Relly fun..:D

are just sue him for breaking your magizine.And dont take that,Before I was home schooled I had this relly mean old teacher,See gave us all this Lor thing,Its were you cant have rescess,You have to stay in and right.When she yelled at us,I just sat there and ignored...Relly fun:D,Btw,The dry ice bomb is a real bomb but It was just a Joke,It could relly hurt,Relly bad.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 B05T0N

[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...DeathScape666

Dude, I was kidding. Plus, it's not like I can't buy another two dollar magazine. ;)

And for the other guy, I am a Freshman in High School. Are whole school has time out for reading.

You go to a pretty crappy school if they have to waste time for 'reading time'. What a joke...
nohabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 nohabs
Member since 2004 • 10797 Posts
Damn him...was that the swimsuit edition ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

At our school we are not allowed to go to the bathroom during class ,but if its an emergency they let us go but we have to serve a 30 min detention before school, well one time during PE the class wasn't doing any organized activity and this girl asked the coach if she could go to the restroom sol the coach said not without a 30 min detention. Well the girl figured it was bull since there was no learing or schelduled event going on and she argued with the coach to let her go, but she would not, so the girl decided to prove her point by literally peeing on herself in the gym getting urine all over the gym floor. It was disgusting but it made her point clear and everyone talked about for a month afterwards.
at0mic13

Man, that's what I call taking a stand. Seriously, you've got to have guts to urinate yourself in front of everyone to prove a point.

Our religion teacher does the same thing! Except he just makes us come after school and make up the exact time we missed. So it shouldn't be more than three minutes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Damn him...was that the swimsuit edition ? nohabs

Nah, it was the issue with those crazy guitarists on the cover that kill demonic monsters by playing instruments and using axes.

Reading is never a waste of time!

Spazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Spazoid
Member since 2003 • 446 Posts
Reading is almost always a waste of time, nothing gets accomplished, rarely anything is learned... Almost as much of a waste of time as video-games.
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wolf-avatar

Reading is almost always a waste of time, nothing gets accomplished, rarely anything is learned... Almost as much of a waste of time as video-games.Spazoid

WOO,I know you did not just say video games are a WASTE OF TIME!!!Foul what is wrong with you!!!!Your a descrace to video gamers eveywere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Panzer-schreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Panzer-schreck
Member since 2007 • 2835 Posts

Call your lawyer, or if you don't have one, your mother. I don't remember now but i'm sure i have, my uncles had it worse. They told me about teachers who would cuss the kids out and all sorts of other stuff, but our neighborhood is full of tough guys and gangsters. X360PS3AMD05

lol, the magazine is worth 5 bucks, calling a lawyer over that? He'd think it was a joke.

Next time, keep your stuff close to you. And it wouldn't hurt to pay attention in history while your teacher lectures...if he's done lecturing then just talk quietly and there shouldn't be a problem...

cell1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cell1138
Member since 2006 • 1758 Posts

this song would suit you PERFECTLY tc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Reading is almost always a waste of time, nothing gets accomplished, rarely anything is learned... Almost as much of a waste of time as video-games.Spazoid

Then how come we read tons of books in English class and get tested on it? Also, reading isn't always a waste of time, since you can learn some things from it. I learned some vocabulary words I don't think I would ever know without reading. For example, congenial... But I would never use that would in an actual sentence, since I would seem like an idiot trying to act smart.

Even so, reading is a form of entertainment.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Call your lawyer, or if you don't have one, your mother. I don't remember now but i'm sure i have, my uncles had it worse. They told me about teachers who would cuss the kids out and all sorts of other stuff, but our neighborhood is full of tough guys and gangsters. Panzer-schreck

lol, the magazine is worth 5 bucks, calling a lawyer over that? He'd think it was a joke.

Next time, keep your stuff close to you. And it wouldn't hurt to pay attention in history while your teacher lectures...if he's done lecturing then just talk quietly and there shouldn't be a problem...

It was a joke :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

cell1138

Wow, that sums up my life perfectly!

Thank you. I can now relate to at least something. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

[QUOTE="Spazoid"]Reading is almost always a waste of time, nothing gets accomplished, rarely anything is learned... Almost as much of a waste of time as video-games.Wolf-avatar

WOO,I know you did not just say video games are a WASTE OF TIME!!!Foul what is wrong with you!!!!Your a descrace to video gamers eveywere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think what he meant by waste of time is that it doesn't exactly accomplish anything, and it's not very productive... at all. It's just a form of entertainment. I don't know if you would call that awaste of time or not. It's really up to you what you define a "waste of time."

Sorry I was so redundant there.

cell1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cell1138
Member since 2006 • 1758 Posts
[QUOTE="cell1138"]

DeathScape666

Wow, that sums up my life perfectly!

Thank you. I can now relate to at least something. :)

i aim to please :D
Panzer-schreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Panzer-schreck
Member since 2007 • 2835 Posts
[QUOTE="Panzer-schreck"]

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Call your lawyer, or if you don't have one, your mother. I don't remember now but i'm sure i have, my uncles had it worse. They told me about teachers who would cuss the kids out and all sorts of other stuff, but our neighborhood is full of tough guys and gangsters. X360PS3AMD05

It was a joke :P

Heh, ok, you never know... ;)

DarkKar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DarkKar
Member since 2005 • 6025 Posts

lawyers don't comply on weekends :(

Zulgaines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Zulgaines
Member since 2003 • 9750 Posts
If a teacher ripped up something I paid for it'd be world war 3.
SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SpaceMoose
Member since 2004 • 10789 Posts

Heres a Few Options..

Vandalise his Classroom,

Tear up his Pictures,

Get a dry ice bomb and put it in his Mail box before he go gets the Mail..Relly fun..:D

are just sue him for breaking your magizine.And dont take that,Before I was home schooled I had this relly mean old teacher,See gave us all this Lor thing,Its were you cant have rescess,You have to stay in and right.When she yelled at us,I just sat there and ignored...Relly fun:D,Btw,The dry ice bomb is a real bomb but It was just a Joke,It could relly hurt,Relly bad.

Wolf-avatar

Didn't you make some post advocating Christianity recently?...

cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts
You misbehaved.....You deserve it, jerk.
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...B05T0N

You go to a pretty crappy school if they have to waste time for 'reading time'. What a joke...

Yeah, I mean why would they want to encourage kids to read these days? :roll:

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 B05T0N
[QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...fkholmes

Because you should be focusing on school, not reading.
Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Meh___Guy
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
No, all my teachers are nice expect this one teacher, but her husband died and well she hasn't been here for about a week...
Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts

If a teacher ripped up something I paid for it'd be world war 3.Zulgaines

Hahahaha yeah bro same here!

But yeah @ OP, dude that really sux man! i used to subscribe to GI, awesome mag.

Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Meh___Guy
[QUOTE="fkholmes"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...B05T0N

Dumbest comment all day......
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
A teacher at my primary school once took pokemon cards from two people, who were arguing over them, and then handed them out to them both randomly. Upon reaching the last card, she tore it in half and handed them a piece each. :P
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 B05T0N
[QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="fkholmes"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

[QUOTE="Greyhound222"]How nerdy is that? "He should've just torn my heart apart." :lol: It's a magazine...Meh___Guy

Really? I graduated. Reading, especially when it's a freakin video game mag is pointless. Save that garbage for after school.
Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Meh___Guy
[QUOTE="Meh___Guy"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="fkholmes"][QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

Really? I graduated. Reading, especially when it's a freakin video game mag is pointless. Save that garbage for after school.

You still do not understand... Also please tell me that you did not include that "I graduated" comment to try enforce your own fascinated beliefs....
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Wolf-avatar
[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]

Heres a Few Options..

Vandalise his Classroom,

Tear up his Pictures,

SpaceMoose

Didn't you make some post advocating Christianity recently?...

Yea,That was me

Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts
Buy another one.
MegaSonicZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 MegaSonicZX
Member since 2007 • 811 Posts
Wow, that sucks.
Avatar image for jensen_slipknot
jensen_slipknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jensen_slipknot
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
i wouldve ripped apart his stuff like you said. i really would. your teachers an ass
Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Meh___Guy
i wouldve ripped apart his stuff like you said. i really would. your teachers an assjensen_slipknot
Wow, no one should mess with you. =/
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
That was a bit over the top...