My girlfriend is cheating on me...I'll be busting her tommorow **UPDATE**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

error_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 error_202
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts

Hey guys, title really says it all. I think il explain the whole situation first. Its going to be pretty long so bare with me please.

Well me and my gf are both 26 years old and have been with each other for the past 4 years. Met her in my last year of College and have been with her since. We started living together about 3 months of getting together and everything was lovely, for about 2 years. Recession hit us hard, really hard. We both lost our jobs (I was programmer at a pretty large business and she was a hairdresser at a salon).

With no jobs, bills started to pile up and what not, eventually we had to leave our flat. My gf's grandma was moved to an old peoples home and with all things sorted, we were allowed to live at her grandmas house. Let me emphasise that despite all this happening, we were still rock solid. So we both got **** jobs to hold us over and some time passed. After a while, i found a really good job (programming) that pays brilliantly and is what i love. After a while, we were back on our feet but had grown attached the house/neighbours so we decided to stay, atleast for the short term.

She eventually quit her job since she HATED it which was fine by me as i was making enough to support 4 people (theres only 2 of us). So some time passed. I started to notice that she was acting differently. She was still very affectionate to me. But the way she was was different. As in looking guilty-ish and keeping to herself alot more. I was starting to get worried for her, the thought of her cheating did cross my mind but i passed it off because i thought she would never do it to me.

Then she started to get on her phone more. She was on her phone quite alot before both private and normal conversations but now, whenever i walked in to the room, she would start to whisper or go outside/to another room, ALWAYS.One of my bestfriends from High School who lives across our current home mentioned to me that she saw a guy leaving our home (while i was at work). I asked for a description and she gave me one, dont think it was anyone i knew. Oh i also forgot to mention. She also started to become very distant in the bed. Like i said, she was still very affectionate towards me but just didnt want to go there.

My friend is a housewife and is usually at home. I think she also knew something was up. I asked her to just look if this guy keeps coming and she did. I met up with her today and i was horrified to find out that the guy came to our house 5 times in a week (Im at work 6 days a week). She says they're in their for 2-3 hours.

Im so heart-broken right now and have been crying for the past hour (not yelling but tears constantly running down my face). I really loved this girl and was going to propose to her soon. But theres no going back, I could never forgive any partner of mine for cheating. It hurts too much.

Tommorow............im not going into work and have took my 2 week holiday (she doesnt know). Instead i'll be at my friends house looking through the window. When i see him go in, im going to wait a while and sneak into our house. i want her to be seen in her shame and beat the living day lightsout ofthat guy. Thats one thing im certain of doing.

As i sit here typing this, i look to my left and can see the cheater peacefully sleeping not knowing our worlds going to be crumbling down tommorow. And if he doesnt come tommorow, i will wait till he does show. I want to catch her in the act so theres no denial.

Sorry if theres alot of spelling mistakes guys, i dont think i could re read all of this. I really needed to get this all out.

**UPDATE**

FOR ****SAKEITS TRUE.

Its 11:42am here now. Im at my friends house and some man has came and she let him in. My friend said its the same man that keeps coming. My blood is boiling right now. I've read all the great suggestions you guys have posted but im just so angry right now i need to hurt him. Seeing how happy they looked on the front door......It hurts so much.

Im waiting 10 minutes and then going over, our back door doesnt make any sound when you enter so im going through there. My friend is coming too because i want her to see them in their shame. She asked to film it and i said no. Sorry guys, but i want to forget this as quickly as possible after and not be reminded.

OK IM GOING NOW, CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER......

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
Thanks for the head's up...I won't be coming to your house tomorrow.....
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Hope it turns out to be a big misunderstanding and everything goes back to normal.
Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts
If it miraculously turns out to be nothing, then you have to post. Post results anyways, though.
hiphopballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 hiphopballer
Member since 2009 • 4059 Posts

the way to bust her is to go gangsta on her... NWA style if you no what i mean ;)

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts

Take pics!

EDIT: Ok, I just read that. PLEASE PLEAS EPLEASE PLEASE POST RESULTS. PLEASE. I will check back and hold you to it. What time wil lyou be busting her?

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Probably not a good idea to beat them up. Just nick them in the act and leave. I dont mean this to sound cruel or whatever but update us on what happens. Im being nosey and want to know how it goes.
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I had a similar event occur with my ex whom I lived with for a few years, and a acrimonious split followed… I sympathise – its not easy dealing with these kind of things. Good luck!

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

And if you're wrong?

Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Famiking
Member since 2009 • 4879 Posts
Good luck TC.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

I want to post a joker quote...SO BAD...T.T

If anything goes down tomorrow...please post results.

And also, don't beat that guy, it takes two to tango...only beat him if you find out he knew that she was exclusive.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

Hopefully it will work out. I dont know what to say beyond that.

Avatar image for Tezcatlipoca666
Tezcatlipoca666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tezcatlipoca666
Member since 2006 • 7241 Posts

Don't risk getting nailed with assault charges. Just catch them and leave.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Were is that "This is not going to end well" picture when you need it.
KittenNipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KittenNipples
Member since 2007 • 3013 Posts
Copy Pasta
Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts

I hope it's a misunderstanding but if it's not don't go for assault charges.

Bitter_Altmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bitter_Altmer
Member since 2010 • 356 Posts
I'd rofl if she woke up and seen you typing that.
EmoDepress777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EmoDepress777
Member since 2010 • 271 Posts

Wow i hope she's not cheating! post results!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#19 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts
its good you found this out and not later when kids or marriage was involved, but just a word of warning, you can confront them, but i wouldnt fight the guy because he could possibly beat you up, nothing hurts more than getting cheaped on and beat up at the same time
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
You realize assaulting the guy will get you stuffed in jail, right? But good for you for having the balls to stick it to the tramp. No guy who's out busting his ass all day for somebody else to be able to sit at home and not work deserves to have the person he's fully supporting be screwing around on him. I cannot tell you how much better off you'll be without someone like her in your life.
error_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 error_202
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts

I will definately post what happens, if something does happen though it might not be able to post tommorow. To the guys who are saying what if im wrong, il be the happiest person alive but will also feel like the biggest idiot for not trusting her. But im 80% sure she is cheating on me.

I know i shouldnt do anything but i will. I am REALLY angry and just the thought of her with someone else (whilst with me just makes my blood boil). Its 1:19 am here (UK). I've just been sorting out living arrangements and my older bro said i could come visit him for a while (i didnt tell him and il be going regardless. Visit or to leave).

Im going to sleep now.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

What if she posts on Gamespot. :o

But yeah, all the best, hope shes not cheating.

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

call this dude

he'll help you out

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

Dude, YOu know you can trace phone calls and phone records right?

IF you did that you'd have definitive proof. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
what happens if the guy doesnt come over tomorrow...
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
Please update us on what happens tomorrow and be sure to wait before you enter the house after the guy. You will look alot less crazy if you actually catch them in the act. But some real advise, id suggest you actually have something prepared in case she is not cheat on you and the guy just happens to be a friend.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
personally there is no way in hell I could sleep......and there's no way in hell I could just "walk in, catch them in the act and then leave"........I'd happily accept the assault charge after I beat his ass......
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
Thanks for the head's up...I won't be coming to your house tomorrow.....Omni-Slash
Do you usually go in the early afternoon? I mainly go in the morning, guess I'll find something else to do as well.
joksterz78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 joksterz78
Member since 2008 • 273 Posts

Make sure you post a video of so it can go viral and thus, creating numerouse "meme" !

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

wow man, i truly feel bad for you. i can't imagine how much that must hurt. but good for you for deciding to confront the situation.

akuma_od3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 akuma_od3
Member since 2009 • 583 Posts

Walk in. Bust them. Smile. Kick them both out. Throw ALL of her stuff out the front door. The wonderful thing about someone cheating on you is they lose all priviledges. See how smart she is when she has to sleep under a bridge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
they arranging a suprise party for you?
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

Walk in. Bust them. Smile. Kick them both out. Throw ALL of her stuff out the front door. The wonderful thing about someone cheating on you is they lose all priviledges. See how smart she is when she has to sleep under a bridge.

akuma_od3

well it was the girl's grandma's house, so i don't know if he could kick her out. but leaving her without a job still sounds good.

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

well TC i wish the best of luck to you

KittenNipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KittenNipples
Member since 2007 • 3013 Posts
You should make friends with the guy and share her!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
know what would be better... hire a female uh friend for the day and then walk into the house with her and just pronounce two can play that game
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

If it is true...burn all of her things. You work all day to buy those things. She doesnt deserve s*** :twisted:

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

I just bookmarked this topic. Please post results!

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

[QUOTE="akuma_od3"]

needled24-7

well it was the girl's grandma's house, so i don't know if he could kick her out. but leaving her without a job still sounds good.

That's what I think too...

Seriously dude, you need to pick up your stuff and YOUR MONEY THAT'S SUPPORTING HER and leave. Don't let her get her hands on anything at all. Maybe I'm just evil (it's highly likely) but I'd do some planning first. Anything and everything I purchased with MY money, excluding gifts for my s.o., would be removed from the home before s.o. even had a chance to pull even more crap or try to claim anything belonged to them.

Do NOT beat anyone up. Get sneaky, not violent. Protect yourself and what's yours first. Like your job and money? You'll be losing both if you beat someone up.

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

dude i been down this road. you just got to let her go . if will become obessed with her .

kittyloaf69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kittyloaf69
Member since 2009 • 1023 Posts
tl;dr..anybody have cliff notes? Also, post pics or it didnt happen.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Gamespot will guide you through your journey. Just remember to take pics :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5f1dda6571ed7
tl;dr..anybody have cliff notes? Also, post pics or it didnt happen.kittyloaf69
cliff notes: meets and dates girl since college, 4 years now, things go well, lose jobs and move in with her grandma, he gets a new job and she doesnt, his friend has said that a man enters the hosue to visit her all the time while he is at work, he is gonna confront them and throw some heavies
hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

You should do something like this

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#47 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
I was going to say, you should rail the girl before you do it, but I guess if she is distant in that department...
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Sounds more like a blog post lol. What do you want us to say? :S
kittyloaf69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kittyloaf69
Member since 2009 • 1023 Posts
[QUOTE="kittyloaf69"]tl;dr..anybody have cliff notes? Also, post pics or it didnt happen.Unknownmuncher
cliff notes: meets and dates girl since college, 4 years now, things go well, lose jobs and move in with her grandma, he gets a new job and she doesnt, his friend has said that a man enters the hosue to visit her all the time while he is at work, he is gonna confront them and throw some heavies

Thanks. Awesome sig too :)
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
Sounds more like a blog post lol. What do you want us to say? :S th3warr1or
If this was a blog post, we wouldn't know about it... and we wouldn't be able to get the results. Good luck to you TC.