Movies you'd actually like to see remade?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

It's no secret the vast majority of remakes are crap. But occasionally you get gems

Any movies you'd like to see remade?

-

I like really like the premise The Man With The Golden Gun. They shoe-horn in some crap about solar energy, but really, it's just an excuse for Bond to be there and to give Scaramanga an Island. At it's core it's a story about Bond fighting his opposite, like Professor Moriarty.

I don't hate this movie like many people do. I love the opening, the duel at the end, the Island setting, the soundtrack (which everyone seems to hate) and it has one of the best (ruined by dumb sound effect) stunt sequences in the series.

They already rebooted Spectre/Blofield (and to be honest it was pretty bad), but i'd love to see them reboot The Man With The Golden Gun in a more modern, gritty setting with whoever replaces Daniel Craig.

archcherub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 archcherub
Member since 2018 • 9 Posts

Definitely not Spiderman. its been remade till to the death.

hmm how about remaking Jason Bourne series?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

John Hurt was great in the 1984 remake, but you can tell the sets were made on a shoestring budget. It could be an incredibly relevant film considering the current political climate if done well.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@archcherub said:

Definitely not Spiderman. its been remade till to the death.

hmm how about remaking Jason Bourne series?

I dont see much point in remaking movies that are both fairly modern and very good.

A good candidate for a Remake I think is a movie that was pretty poor, but there was huge potential for it to be better than it was.

Or a film that is good, but either very old or made on a shoestring budget and would benefit from a big budget remake.

Rabbits example of 1984 fits into a good Remake category.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

I'd rather see new movies than retreads...........

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

Assuming it was:

• well cast
  • well directed
  • well produced
  • well written
  • well funded

it would have to be Tank Girl.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Max Payne 2008 because that movie was trash and the series deserves better Marky Mark as Max Payne was a disgrace.

pandaexpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pandaexpress
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

Wishmaster! That would rock my socks off!

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Would you rather see a new movie that sucks ass, or a "retread" (which would also be a "new movie", by the way), that's actually GOOD?

Anyway, this is kind of a hard question to answer. I know that most movie companies do remakes the "wrong" way. Instead of remaking movies that worked fine the first time, they should be remaking crappy movies that had a solid premise that got botched. The thing is, most of those movies seem to be pretty forgettable. I know I've seen a LOT of movies like that, but I'm having a hard time thinking of any examples.

Also, there's the question of what a "remake" actually is. For example, a new Hellboy or Spawn or Tank Girl movie probably wouldn't actually be a "remake" in the same way that a new Robin Hood movie probably wouldn't be a remake of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Rather, that's likely more of a new take on the source material. Similarly, I'm not sure that retcon sequels count either. Like, there used to be talk about "re-doing" Alien 3. As in making a sequel to Aliens that ignores Alien 3 and everything that happened afterwards. But stuff like that doesn't count as a remake either. If anything, that's the OPPOSITE of a remake.

qx0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By qx0d
Member since 2018 • 333 Posts

I would like to see a Maximum Overdrive remake. That would be awesome.

Someone mentioned Max Payne and I agree. That was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Bad acting and boring. Too different from the game. Just awful. The top critics hate Max Payne.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@MrGeezer: You can't argue opinion. You're wrong.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrGeezer

@LJS9502_basic said:

@MrGeezer: You can't argue opinion. You're wrong.

Wrong about what? The idea of what a remake actually is, or the idea that most of the movies that actually deserve remakes are hard to think of because they're easy to forget about?

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Doom.

Granted it'd probably end up similar as "Hardcore Henry".

Or even follow a bunch of researchers & engineers trying to survive and escape the UAC Mars base and catching glimpses of or even get indirectly rescued by the Doom Guy from time to time.

But it'd still be better then the nonsense that came out in 2005

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Music, movies, and even video games have literally become a running joke when it comes to good and new material. Everything is the same. Developers seem to just reuse the same concept over and over again. There is nothing new so all we get is remakes of remakes. I would rather see something new as well.

@LJS9502_basic said:

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrGeezer

@TheDarkWolf86 said:

Music, movies, and even video games have literally become a running joke when it comes to good and new material. Everything is the same. Developers seem to just reuse the same concept over and over again. There is nothing new so all we get is remakes of remakes. I would rather see something new as well.

@LJS9502_basic said:

There's a really good reason for that. When there's been this utterly VAST amount of content released in such a short amount of time, it's really freaking hard to come up with content that's both good and completely unique.

For people who want more completely unique stuff, I'd argue that they'd have better odds of finding it in more obscure indie/underground material. That kind of lower budget stuff allows for more experimentation since it's not massively-budgeted and doesn't have to appeal to as many people in order to turn a profit (and turning a profit is a big deal here, since very few people are creative enough to be doing completely unique material AND wealthy enough that they can continue to lose money making art for art's sake). But hell, even then, a lot of that stuff just plain SUCKS. And furthermore, most of it STILL isn't completely unique since making that kind of content is really freaking hard.

There's also a strong argument to be made that nearly all of even the BEST content is "reusing" content that came before. After all, no one is just born knowing how to make great movies/music/games. That's learned. And it's learned by studying what other people did before. If you make art in a vacuum and don't pick up where your predecessors left off, all you're going to be left with is crap. This is why kids are such crappy artists. Regardless of their innate talent, that talent is pretty worthless since they don't know jack **** about art and are too ignorant to properly focus their talents.

Anyway, I typically hate the "if it's so bad, then I would like to see you do it" argument. Because, like, I don't have to be able to fix my car in order to know that I just paid a guy to fix my car and the problem didn't get fixed. But "everything is the same" isn't really a specific problem that artists are getting paid to fix. Because in actuality, the people who are paying for art WANT sameness. Hell, even in the fine art world, people want a Van Gogh that looks like a Van Gogh. If you don't have any consistency then you'll get shrugged off as not having any overarching vision. Which actually makes a lot of sense because art is a product to be CONSUMED and consumers want to know what they're getting. When it comes to everything being "new", there just plain isn't a demand for it. If this is something that you want, then I'd like to see you do it.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

A Wrinkle in Time, It's a Mad Mad Mad World, Battle Royale, Resident Evil, Riverworld, The Lurking Fear, The Natural (with a performance enhancing drugs slant)... Maybe I can come up with some more.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Star Wars Episode VII and VIII

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

As much as I have a disdain for remakes, if there is one movie I'd like to see remade it would be The Matrix.

As brilliant and high-concept The Matrix is with essentially being the sci-fi version of a piece of Plato philosophy, Allegory of the Cave, I found The Matrix to have some cringe-worthy written dialogue that at times broke my immersion.

I feel like if The Matrix's writing is just as smart as its own concept, it would be a truly remarkable piece of science-fiction. With computer special effects being at an all-time high these days, an update in its CGI could make for some truly breathtaking visuals in the cyber world. A modern Matrix film can also have the opportunity to being relevant with the real world in today's age with considering how much more aware society's are of cyber security and threats that loom every time we open up the internet browser.

If I were to choose a director for The Matrix remake, I'd choose Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code), Denis Villeneuve (Arrival, Blade Runner 2049) or Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation) as their science-fiction efforts are among the best we've received in the last decade on top of the fact their films are very well-written.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I'd say Dune, but I think a remake is already in the works. I'll go with Star Wars Episodes I-III. I feel like if they took Lucas' original scripts, shredded them, then sent them to the sun via a rocket à la Superman IV they'd have a chance to make a decent story about Anakin's rise and fall.

@DEVILinIRON said:

It's a Mad Mad Mad World

I feel like remaking a movie that was a success pretty much because it cast the most successful stars of its time is a recipe for disaster. You're taking something people loved because a bunch of talented people got together and had great onscreen chemistry and trying to recreate it with modern stars, I don't know how well that would work. Besides, the film pretty much spawned an entire genre of knock-offs. I feel like you'd have just as good a chance at making a successful film in the same style as you would making a direct remake, maybe even a better chance as you're not trying to take modern actors and shoehorn them into roles that were specifically written for 60's actors.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

@theone86: I watched Mad Mad recently and didn't like it. The film was made a while ago, so that probably had something to do with it. So I think resetting things with the basic premise and new jokes might be entertaining. Plus it would be nice to see an ensemble cast improvise in some scenes. Larry David would be sweet. Anyway the possibility of the film going south is high, as you say. I still think it would be a neat experiment.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@DEVILinIRON said:

@theone86: I watched Mad Mad recently and didn't like it. The film was made a while ago, so that probably had something to do with it. So I think resetting things with the basic premise and new jokes might be entertaining. Plus it would be nice to see an ensemble cast improvise in some scenes. Larry David would be sweet. Anyway the possibility of the film going south is high, as you say. I still think it would be a neat experiment.

Have you ever seen Rat Race? That's basically the same film with modern comedians (though it is like ten years old right now). I don't remember it being spectacular, but it's been a while since I saw it. Anyway, I think they could do a good modern movie in the style of Mad Mad, I just don't think a direct adaptation would be great.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrGeezer

I've got a good one. How about Zardoz?

I finally watched it a couple of years ago and despite its reputation for being legendarily and spectacularly awful, I actually think that there's quite a bit of interesting material in there. It's just that the way it was handled was...baffling. I actually think that a remake of Zardoz could actually be pretty good.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
@MrGeezer said:

I've got a good one. How about Zardoz?

I finally watched it a couple of years ago and despite its reputation for being legendarily and spectacularly awful, I actually think that there's quite a bit of interesting material in there. It's just that the way it was handled was...baffling. I actually think that a remake of Zardoz could actually be pretty good.

WOW....Goddamn, that IS a good one! A hairy Sean Connery in that weird-ass bikini costume--that's just nightmare fuel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

Flight of the Navigator!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts

Would like to see the film Ronin remade, though it would be hard to top that. And that cast.

There are not enough epic car chases these days. Where are all the great car chases? And I mean car chases, not stunts with cars. Any asshole director can shut down a block or two in New York City for a couple hours and make it look chaotic, not everyone can film a 10-minute long car chase down the windy roads of Cote d'Azur or the narrow streets of Lyon and Paris.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MrGeezer

@hallenbeck77: Yeah, I remember seeing Sean Connery wearing a diaper, and ridiculous stuff like that flying stone head puking up guns and thinking, "this movie looks so bad, it's got to be AWESOME."

But then I finally got around to watching it, and I was actually quite surprised. Far from being a "so bad it's good" movie like Plan 9 from Outer Space, Zardoz actually seems like it's hiding a GENUINELY good movie under all of the rubbish. I actually sort of liked it. And not in a "I sure am having fun laughing at it" sort of way. There are enough compelling ideas in that movie that if it had done differently then I think it could be really good.

There are bad movies, STUPID movies, made by people who really are dumb and incompetent. But John Boorman isn't dumb and incompetent, and I really don't think that Zardoz is a stupid movie at all. To me it just looks like he just got his head stuck too far up his ass and didn't recognize how ridiculous a lot of that stuff would look. I think that another take on the story, with a focus on the themes and a less-ridiculous visual aesthetic, could actually be GOOD. There really is some actual meat to that movie, it's not all just disposable fat.

That still doesn't mean that I think it's "good", but I think that this movie is FAR undeserving of its reputation as one of the worst movies ever. Thematically it's interesting as hell. Far more interesting than all of these superhero movies that are so popular right now. It just didn't come together in a satisfying way. But with another go at it, I think it really could turn out AWESOME.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrGeezer

@moviepost said:

Avatar: the last Airbender is such a dissapointing movie

I didn't watch the movie or the series, but from what I hear wasn't the movie basically just a remake of part of the series (with the hope of the first movie being successful enough to justify making more movies that simply continue to remake the series)?

I'm not going to say that Shyamalan's Las Airbender movie was bad because I didn't see it. And unlike some people, I don't just assume what people are going to say or do, and then not watch it, and then chime in as if I know ****-all about it.

But my first thought is that that's likely to be a bad recipe for making a movie from a multi-season series anyway. I mean, this wouldn't be the first time that a multi-season series got a movie. I hear that the Addams Family movies are pretty well received. The South Park movie and the Simpsons movie happened at least several seasons after the shows began. And hell, the X-Files had a movie too. But at least as far as I understand it, none of those movies were actually trying to remake a series in a different medium. They were all either stand-alone stories, or were additions to the original series.

I'm sure you can find exceptions. After all, I liked The Fugitive with Harrison Ford, and from what I've heard it's more or less a remake of the original series (which I didn't watch). But generally speaking, why even do this? I mean, it wouldn't make sense to take all of Twin Peaks and squeeze it into a movie remake format. Even with at least half of that series being utter crap, the good stuff still played out over multiple seasons and a movie. Trying to condense everything into a movie seems like a recipe for disaster in most cases. If anyone tried to do a movie (or even 3 movie) remake of something like The Americans or Breaking Bad, shows that were actually mostly good throughout their original run and didn't have a whole lot of fat to them, most people would say that that's a flawed idea from the start. When shows work WELL (which I hear is the case with Avatar: The Last Airbender), why try to squeeze that into a movie (or even a few movies)? The ability to have storylines play out over dozens of hours is one of the BENEFITS of the TV format. So it usually doesn't make a lot of sense to kill that advantage by taking a good TV series and trying to actually remake it (as opposed to adding onto it) with a movie. If someone's going to do that with any property, it makes more sense to do that with BAD television series. At least then, condensing the material means there is a better chance that the material that is excised is actually fat rather than the meat of the story.

But the short version of this is...The Last Airbender seemed like a flawed idea from the start. I'm under the impression that the best remakes generally are remakes of things that weren't very good to begin with. Things that for whatever reason were seriously flawed when they were first released. Not always, but USUALLY. And while I haven't seen the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, I keep hearing that it's actually pretty damn great. And if it's not broken, why try to fix it? On top of that, there's the issue that an actual remake (as opposed to an add-on) of a genuinely good multi-season TV series is going to necessarily have to leave out nearly all of the good stuff. That seems like a LOT of effort to put into remaking something that was already just fine, with the result that most of the stuff that gets cut was actually GOOD. In most cases I don't see the reason for even attempting it other than "we can take the same thing and sell it again."

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup

Watched "The Black Hole" the other day randomly looking for late night background stuff before bed, I can't believe this was a Disney movie. It had a scientist he reusing dead bodies to turn them into slave-robots and appears to like Event horizon where the black hole takes them to hell (or in the case of the movie creates it?) I donno. It's not a great movie, but more effective than alot of sci-fi horrors with far more gore. Especially Maximilian, that robot must have scared the shit out of kids.

Loading Video...

Like Chernabog Disney is interesting when it does darker stuff. Definitely like to see this remade more so than the pointless live action versions of animated movies.

ed- Just realized as well Doom 3 ripped this off. Heh. Doctor Betruger is essentially the same or at the very least a similar character with a similar outcome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

I wished the more campy unknown horror films of 70s and 80s would get remade, like getting Suspiria was awesome. I'd like to see things like Demons, Chopping Mall, Sleep Away Camp, Slumber Party Massacre, etc.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@jaydan said:

As much as I have a disdain for remakes, if there is one movie I'd like to see remade it would be The Matrix.

As brilliant and high-concept The Matrix is with essentially being the sci-fi version of a piece of Plato philosophy, Allegory of the Cave, I found The Matrix to have some cringe-worthy written dialogue that at times broke my immersion.

I feel like if The Matrix's writing is just as smart as its own concept, it would be a truly remarkable piece of science-fiction. With computer special effects being at an all-time high these days, an update in its CGI could make for some truly breathtaking visuals in the cyber world. A modern Matrix film can also have the opportunity to being relevant with the real world in today's age with considering how much more aware society's are of cyber security and threats that loom every time we open up the internet browser.

If I were to choose a director for The Matrix remake, I'd choose Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code), Denis Villeneuve (Arrival, Blade Runner 2049) or Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation) as their science-fiction efforts are among the best we've received in the last decade on top of the fact their films are very well-written.

Spot on! Great explanation and insight into its flaws.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#32 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Maximum Overdrive. AC/DC still doing the music? Do it Stephen King.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@jaydan: There is ZERO chance that they could make a better film, or even a good film if they did a remake.

And yes CGI is much better now but the original matrix didnt use a lot of cgi so that wouldn't be a game changer for it. It also, imo, didn't have bad dialogue and I couldn't see them improvong on that either.

The movies Damn near perfect as is, there's really no reason at all to remake it other then for Hollywood to make an easy cash grab. Remake bad movies that have some potential or interesting hook to them, leave the classics alone.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jaydan

@vfighter said:

@jaydan: There is ZERO chance that they could make a better film, or even a good film if they did a remake.

And yes CGI is much better now but the original matrix didnt use a lot of cgi so that wouldn't be a game changer for it. It also, imo, didn't have bad dialogue and I couldn't see them improvong on that either.

The movies Damn near perfect as is, there's really no reason at all to remake it other then for Hollywood to make an easy cash grab. Remake bad movies that have some potential or interesting hook to them, leave the classics alone.

I 100% disagree with this as I find there's lots of room to improve and you'd be lying to yourself to think it couldn't possibly get any better when it could, as no film is perfect. The Matrix is not even remotely close to being a perfect film, let alone one of the best science-fiction films. I can understand if you are an uber fan of The Matrix and I'm not here to tell you you're wrong, but just because you're a fan of something does not mean it's perfection.

But hey, this is an opinion thread of movies we'd like to see remade if we had to choose any at all. I choose The Matrix and I gave my reasons why and included a list of directors I find would be suitable to do the job.

You don't have to agree with me and that's okay, but don't let your emotional baggage get in the way and act like there's zero chance a better remake can be made when it certainly can. No need to enforce it being a "Hollywood cash-grab"- because am I Hollywood, or just someone that wants a better take on The Matrix? This is a subjective opinion thread after all, and unlike you I supplemented to this thread's questionnaire and I'll reside with my choice, with or without your approval. :)

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

The Last Dinosaur, 1977.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
@brimmul777 said:

Maximum Overdrive. AC/DC still doing the music? Do it Stephen King.

Or... watch the original. Just had a Blu-ray release, too.

After what King went through making this movie (Being so coked up he admitted he didn't know what he was doing, causing his cinematographer to almost lose his eye, having the movie cut to shreds to avoid an X rating, among other things), don't expect to see a remake/follow-up anytime soon. Even King himself called it a "moron movie". There's a reason this was his one--and only--film he directed.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 uninspiredcup

@blazepanzer24 said:

The Last Dinosaur, 1977.

Need to watch this, it looks amazing.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@jaydan: Name me some remakes that are better then the original. I'll wait, I can think,of maybe 3, the rest are hot garbage compared to the originals.

I'm not saying they couldn't make a better film, The Thing is amazing and its a remake, but the odds aren't in favor of that. They'd take a great film, like say Robocop, and turn it into garbage like the 2013 Robocop remake.

I also can't see many areas where they could actually improve on the original matrix, I'm not some uber fan (can't stand the sequels) but it doesnt have many weak points and it does rank up there with the best in its genre. Its a true classic that Hollywood would screw up BIG time, thats an almost 100% guarantee. It has that special something that makes it great, and that's sometching that can't be reproduced.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jaydan

@vfighter: That's not hard. Let's see, Scarface is more iconic and better than the original. The Fly is better than the original. Oceans Eleven, Casino Royale, True Lies, Little Shop of Horrors.

Once again you're dealing with an opinion here, it does not matter how you try to justify yours over mine, I'm not changing mine.

I would hardly refer The Matrix as among the best in its genre, unless you don't watch many sci-fi films or you feel overly nostalgic because you grew up when it plagued the Hot Topic scene. The Matrix is one of those movies that makes me cringe over how much better it could have been, thus why I chose it.

I generally don't care about remakes, period. But once again, I answered the thread's question, something you have failed to do.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Rear Window

Rope

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#41 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

A Nightmare on Elm Street but with Robert Englund in it.

Gremlins

Not that it’ll happen because Steven Spielberg doesn’t want it remade...but Jaws. Purely just to see how poorly it performs compared to the original. Then again the Meg just came out and that’s probably the best we are gonna get lol.

There’d be more I could think of but that’s all that comes to mind right now.

DustPilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DustPilot
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Remake of Green Lantern would be nice

ycdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#43 ycdeo
Member since 2004 • 2841 Posts

James bond series with a Maggie Cheung in it.