• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 krazykarl0419
Member since 2004 • 4057 Posts

Discuss.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
Your opinion = wrong. Metallica is easily one of the best music artists in the history of everything.
WeaponXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 WeaponXY
Member since 2009 • 1280 Posts

I only really see getting moderated..not ban warnings.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

I didn't like them at one point so I see where you are coming from.

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
Minor correction, Post-Justice Metallica =Poop But KEA~Justice era Metallica is great.
JustusCF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JustusCF
Member since 2009 • 1050 Posts

Everything after '...And Justice for all'. Yes. :D

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#7 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
In what ways? If you actually play an instrument, you'd realize that it takes quite some time to get that good. Many of their techniques, although not groundbreaking, are very tough to play. How the hell can you hate Cliff Burton?
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
Hey now, be a little more courteous about it. You meant "Metallica = feces."
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 krazykarl0419
Your opinion = wrong. Metallica is easily one of the best music artists in the history of everything.enterawesome
i'm not saying they're bad musicians, i just don't like their style. and they need to stop putting out albums. if they want to make music, i suggest they do it in some abandoned basement where nobody can hear them.
StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

Minor correction, Post-Justice Metallica =Poop But KEA~Justice era Metallica is great. Darth-Caedus

I'm of the same opinion.

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

poop = metallica, same thing *jake harper voice*

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I would say everything post Black album was pretty much crap. Old school Metallica was the ****!

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts

Everything after '...And Justice for all'. Yes. :D

JustusCF
I agree.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
[QUOTE="enterawesome"]Your opinion = wrong. Metallica is easily one of the best music artists in the history of everything.krazykarl0419
i'm not saying they're bad musicians, i just don't like their style. and they need to stop putting out albums. if they want to make music, i suggest they do it in some abandoned basement where nobody can hear them.

But then I wouldn't be able to hear them, therefore would not be happy. If you don't like metal fine. If you do, then I can't see how one could NOT like Metallica.
boshlonavish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 boshlonavish
Member since 2005 • 1229 Posts
Naw dude.
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 krazykarl0419

I only really see getting moderated..not ban warnings.

WeaponXY

and you do know in before the lock posts are highly discouraged, as well, right?

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
80's Metallica = Thrash = Win 90's-2003 Metallica = Trash = Poop 2008 Metallica = Meh = ??? Anyways Megadeth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metallica
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 krazykarl0419
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="enterawesome"]Your opinion = wrong. Metallica is easily one of the best music artists in the history of everything.enterawesome

But then I wouldn't be able to hear them, therefore would not be happy. If you don't like metal fine. If you do, then I can't see how one could NOT like Metallica.

meh. i moreso like hardcore than metal if metallica is your definition of metal.
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="enterawesome"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"] i'm not saying they're bad musicians, i just don't like their style. and they need to stop putting out albums. if they want to make music, i suggest they do it in some abandoned basement where nobody can hear them.krazykarl0419

meh. i moreso like hardcore than metal if metallica is your definition of metal.

But Metallica is not the definition of Metal. Also I hope that by hardcore you mean real Hardcore punk and not Post-Hardcore.
AxeStrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AxeStrangler
Member since 2007 • 1889 Posts

Metallica in the present is poop, filthy rich poop.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

Metallica now is poop, filthy rich poop.AxeStrangler

Makes me wonder how much their poop is worth.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
KEA, RtL, and MoP are all fantastic. AJFA is pretty good as well. Beyond that, I more or less agree (I wouldn't call the Black Album "poop," but I didn't really like it)...
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 krazykarl0419
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="enterawesome"]But then I wouldn't be able to hear them, therefore would not be happy. If you don't like metal fine. If you do, then I can't see how one could NOT like Metallica.cyberdarkkid

But Metallica is not the definition of Metal. Also I hope that by hardcore you mean real Hardcore punk and not Post-Hardcore.

well give me your definitions. i'm talking about bands like august burns red. but i also like bands like as i lay dying. don't know if you'd call them metal or hardcore. either way, i don't care what you think :D
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
Don't even like their style of music so I really don't care
JustusCF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JustusCF
Member since 2009 • 1050 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_3ieuItPC0

:P

--

DM was much better imo.

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 krazykarl0419

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_3ieuItPC0

:P

--

DM was much better imo.

JustusCF
lolz. thank you.
_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 _IronManDude_
Member since 2008 • 1595 Posts

Oh yeah. Metallica sucks. I hate them. Just terrible. Really, awful. No talent, bad singing, and stupid lyrics. Everyone should listen to the Jonas Brothers instead!

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

I only like Master of Puppets and Nothing Else Matters.

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"] meh. i moreso like hardcore than metal if metallica is your definition of metal.

well give me your definitions. i'm talking about bands like august burns red. but i also like bands like as i lay dying. don't know if you'd call them metal or hardcore. either way, i don't care what you think :D

Those bands are metalcore bands that lean more towards post-hardcore than metal, and I don't think that, it's pretty much a fact. I don't think you have a problem with them not being metal though since you said you prefer hardcore.
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts
I could never understand Metallica. They always sounded very generic to me...
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 krazykarl0419

Oh yeah. Metallica sucks. I hate them. Just terrible. Really, awful. No talent, bad singing, and stupid lyrics. Everyone should listen to the Jonas Brothers instead!

_IronManDude_

_IronManDude_

_IronManDude_

thank you miss sarcasm. here's a video as rebuttal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_rsg2yvkw

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Darth-Caedus
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"] meh. i moreso like hardcore than metal if metallica is your definition of metal.

Thats Metalcore.
D_Battery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 D_Battery
Member since 2009 • 2478 Posts

Yeah their later stuff wasn't as good, but calling it all poop is a bit harsh. There were some decent tracks in there, like that BOC cover they did on garage inc. and No Leaf Clover on S&M. Death Magnetic was alright, not exceptional but not "OMG NU METALLICA SUX!!1" bad like so many make it out to be (St. Anger was though). And as for Black Album haters, I agree it was a bit more cautious and certainly less progressive, but it had its highlights too. The solo on The Unforgiven was definitely one of Kirk's best.

No doubt they've had a few missteps, but they released some great stuff, especially on Ride the Lightning through And Justice for all*. To call it poop, you'd have to have never given that stuff a serious listen.

* I intentionally left out Kill 'em all, the lyrics were banal and the music mediocre at best. It had maybe two decent tracks, and the rest were pretty forgettable.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 _IronManDude_

You're welcome, Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious!

Hmm... Miss Sarcasm and Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious... they should fight crime.

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 krazykarl0419
[QUOTE="_IronManDude_"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="_IronManDude_"]

_IronManDude_
You're welcome, Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious! Hmm... Miss Sarcasm and Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious... they should fight crime. thank you miss sarcasm. here's a video as rebuttal.

well you kinda butchered my name, but we shall fight crime! but you're the sidekick....
MetallicaKings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 MetallicaKings
Member since 2004 • 4781 Posts
my avatar is metallicakings, your argument is invalid.
_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 _IronManDude_

Yeah, but I'm the awesome one.

Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious: Look, Miss Sarcasm! Doctor Devious is attacking the president!

Miss Sarcasm: Oh, gee whiz. Thank you sooo much. Because I couldn't see that.

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 krazykarl0419
my avatar is metallicakings, your argument is invalid.MetallicaKings
lol darnit. what is the picture though? a metallica album cover?
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="MetallicaKings"]my avatar is metallicakings, your argument is invalid.krazykarl0419

Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 krazykarl0419

Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious: Look, Miss Sarcasm! Doctor Devious is attacking the president!

_IronManDude_
MetallicaKings is now Doctor Devious. he must be destroyed! what should we do miss sarcasm?
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Poop indeed.
krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 krazykarl0419
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="MetallicaKings"]my avatar is metallicakings, your argument is invalid.cyberdarkkid

Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.

wow i could have heard every song of theirs on the radio and never looked at their album art.... you do know this is possible, right? many of the bands i listen to have album art i have not seen. i don't need to see a cd cover to form an opinion......wow....
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"] lol darnit. what is the picture though? a metallica album cover?

wow i could have heard every song of theirs on the radio and never looked at their album art.... you do know this is possible, right? many of the bands i listen to have album art i have not seen. i don't need to see a cd cover to form an opinion......wow....

Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious attacks again
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Darth-Caedus
[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"] lol darnit. what is the picture though? a metallica album cover?

If you've only listened to the songs of theirs on the radio...you haven't heard any of their good stuff...look up "Ride The Lightning" and "Fight Fire With Fire".
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.Darth-Caedus

If you've only listened to the songs of theirs on the radio...you haven't heard any of their good stuff...look up "Ride The Lightning" and "Fight Fire With Fire".

Those two, plus "Fade to Black."

krazykarl0419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 krazykarl0419

[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.cyberdarkkid

Captain Point-Out-The-Obvious attacks again

then why would you say "so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop"? if you agree with me, you wouldn't have made that comment. maybe you should stop talking.

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cyberdarkkid
[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.

Yes it's impossible to have listened to all their songs specially their good songs on the radio, and if you have listened to their albums legally you should at least be able to remember the album cover.
St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 St_JimmyX
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts

[QUOTE="krazykarl0419"][QUOTE="cyberdarkkid"] Wow so apparently you don't know much about Metallica but you call it poop.This thread should be locked.Darth-Caedus

Or better yet, anything off the first four albums:P.

_IronManDude_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 _IronManDude_
[QUOTE="_IronManDude_"]

krazykarl0419
MetallicaKings is now Doctor Devious. he must be destroyed! what should we do miss sarcasm?

Oh, yeah. Cause I'm the source of ALL information. Don't even try to come up with an idea yourself.