Liam Neeson considers converting to Islam

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#101 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

If Ra's Al Ghul/Darkman/Qui-Gon Jinn wants to convert to Islam, then I'm guessing I should too.

Because I'll be damned if I don't follow a guy who trained Batman AND Ben Kenobi.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="Meinhard1"][QUOTE="Mephers3"]I get the feeling their would of been alot more irrational hate had the title been "converting to Christianity" insteadsonicare
No way. Actors/actress are generally though better of if they state that they are Christian or give credit Jesus in public... at least that what I've seen in America.

Are you kidding? Hollywood is very anti-religion/christianity. No actor that wants to work is going to make that public. Unless they want to end up like Stephen Baldwin or Mel Gibson. You can be religous, just dont be in-your-face religous.

Eh, Stephen Baldwin always sucked, so it's no wonder his career is dead in the water. And Mel's drunken racist rants probably had more to do with sinming his career.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#103 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"][QUOTE="Meinhard1"] No way. Actors/actress are generally though better of if they state that they are Christian or give credit Jesus in public... at least that what I've seen in America. worlock77

Are you kidding? Hollywood is very anti-religion/christianity. No actor that wants to work is going to make that public. Unless they want to end up like Stephen Baldwin or Mel Gibson. You can be religous, just dont be in-your-face religous.

Eh, Stephen Baldwin always sucked, so it's no wonder his career is dead in the water. And Mel's drunken racist rants probably had more to do with sinming his career.

But seriously, how many overtly religous people do you see in hollywood? Nothing wrong with that, but hollywood really isnt about big religion or right leaning politics.

Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

[QUOTE="Phaze-Two"]

so the argument has changed, then. it's not that it was simply his descision, it's that it was his descision and it's not hurting anyone. in that case i agree. and no the thread is not over.

BranKetra

Changed from what? Do you really mean that someone out there thinks that his converting to Islam will hurt somebody?

the argument changed from:

"you can't judge him because it was his decision"

to

"you can't judge him because his decision isn't hurting anyone"

are you that lost?

ShuLordLiuPei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ShuLordLiuPei
Member since 2005 • 9520 Posts

[QUOTE="BATTOSAI76"]

Well It's none of my business but Islam? What are you gonna do.

Ilovegames1992

What's so wrong with that?

Didn't do Cassius Clay any harm.

Other than, you know, having to relinquish his heavyweight title and become inactive for four years of his prime.

Lord_Kotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Lord_Kotaro
Member since 2012 • 56 Posts
I find Islam just as infuriatingly stupid as every other religion, so meh.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#107 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="BATTOSAI76"]

Well It's none of my business but Islam? What are you gonna do.

ShuLordLiuPei

What's so wrong with that?

Didn't do Cassius Clay any harm.

Other than, you know, having to relinquish his heavyweight title and become inactive for four years of his prime.

LOL that was because he refused to enter the service. He used Islam as his justification, but he had no intention of ever enlisting or being drafted...