Killer of jessica lunsford should he be sentenced to death?

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DisturbedOne436
DisturbedOne436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 DisturbedOne436
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
No send him to prision. What they do to Pedos there is worse than death.Private_Vegas
Agreed
Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
I don't think he is insane he took the time to take her molest her then bury her alive after werds to skip town. SAURON221
In my book anyone who does that is insane. I don't think he should be killed. Locked up until he dies would be much more fitting.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts

The rape and murder of anyone is itself deplorable. But when the victim is a nine year old kid, it invokes a rage and disgust so horrifying that there's no words that can truly describe it. True in prisons, inmates that commit crimes against children are looked upon as the lowest of the low. But being that the state will wind up executing him, it's more likely he'll wind up in solitary confinement until the state carries the sentence out than being included with gen pop.(general population).

As far as weither or not he should be sentenced to die, I don't think that debate will be setteled here anytime soon. Besides, there is no punishment extreme enough for this SOB. My heart truly goes out to the victim's family.

Hallenbeck77

I hope that when this pathetic human being is destroyed, they will be infinitely reassured and able to live their lives again.
Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
Forced labour on the other hand is much more preferable.Atrus
Sounds excellent to me.
Death is too easy for him. He should live with the guilt and be a guinea pig for drugs that extend your lifespan.Hexum-311
Also a good idea.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Varese_basic
Member since 2002 • 6785 Posts
I hate to say this but if a little girl dies thousands of miles from me why should I have to hear about it? Theres like millions of people.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"] He disgusts me AND more importantly he is a danger to society. Not only that, but putting him in prison is, quite simply, a waste of resources. We really need to change our prison system. There should be rehibillitation first, then punishment if the offense is repeated. The only exceptions I have are sexual assaults and murders as we don't know how to help those people yet.

I think allowing him to live would be helping him sufficiently. He is not a threat to society in prison.

Letting him rot in prison is simply a waste of resources. Besides, the chances are VERY HIGH that he will get killed in prison, so why not just have the state do the job themselves?
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 quiglythegreat
[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"] He disgusts me AND more importantly he is a danger to society. Not only that, but putting him in prison is, quite simply, a waste of resources. We really need to change our prison system. There should be rehibillitation first, then punishment if the offense is repeated. The only exceptions I have are sexual assaults and murders as we don't know how to help those people yet.

I think allowing him to live would be helping him sufficiently. He is not a threat to society in prison.

Letting him rot in prison is simply a waste of resources. Besides, the chances are VERY HIGH that he will get killed in prison, so why not just have the state do the job themselves?

If you just wanted him dead for what he did, I could accept that. What annoys me is you keep trying to back this up for other reasons, insincerely I believe. Do you want this man to suffer or not?
killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"] He disgusts me AND more importantly he is a danger to society. Not only that, but putting him in prison is, quite simply, a waste of resources. We really need to change our prison system. There should be rehibillitation first, then punishment if the offense is repeated. The only exceptions I have are sexual assaults and murders as we don't know how to help those people yet.

If you just wanted him dead for what he did, I could accept that. What annoys me is you keep trying to back this up for other reasons, insincerely I believe. Do you want this man to suffer or not?

If he wants the man to suffer, throw him in prison let suffer gettin raped by inmates, and let him die there......it's better than just killing him. Killing him is just ending his misery....which in turn he wins.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 quiglythegreat
If he wants the man to suffer, throw him in prison let suffer gettin raped by inmates, and let him die there......it's better than just killing him. Killing him is just ending his misery....which in turn he wins.killaj2786
Call me a liberal, but I just can't bring myself to wish that a man gets raped.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"][QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"] He disgusts me AND more importantly he is a danger to society. Not only that, but putting him in prison is, quite simply, a waste of resources. We really need to change our prison system. There should be rehibillitation first, then punishment if the offense is repeated. The only exceptions I have are sexual assaults and murders as we don't know how to help those people yet.

lol, I am really just trying to be civil about it. I need to stop being so judgemental...... Let me put it this way, my feelings are identical to that of Odd Thomas, at least in the area of child abuse. Hear is a nice passage from "Brother Odd" that speaks those feelings very well: "As medical science has advanced, such institutions such as St. Bart's have fewer kids damaged by cerebral palsy, by toxoplasmosis, by well-understood chromosonal abnormalities. Their beds are taken these days by the offspring of women who preferred not to give up cocaine or excstasy, or hallucinogens for 9 boring months, who played dice with the devil. Other children here were badly beaten-skulls cracked, brains damaged-by their drunken fathers, by their mothers' meth-rotted boyfriends. With so many new cells and lightless pits required, hell must be going through a construction boom these days. Some may accuse me of being judgemental. Thank you. And proud of it. You wreck a kid's life, I have no pity for you. There are doctors who advocate killing these children at birth, with lethal injections, or who would let them die later by declining to treat their infections, allowing simple illness to become catastrophic. More cells. More lightless pits. Maybe my lack of compassion for these abusers of children and other failures of mine means I will go to hell too, that the fire I face on the other side will be consuming rather than purifying (I changed that part to make it easier to understand and to not spoil any of the books). But at least if I wind up in the palpable dark where having no cable is the least of my inconveniences, I will have the pleasure of seeking you out if you have beaten a child. I will know just what to do with you, and I will have an eternity to do it.
joetira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 joetira
Member since 2005 • 2879 Posts
[QUOTE="killaj2786"]If he wants the man to suffer, throw him in prison let suffer gettin raped by inmates, and let him die there......it's better than just killing him. Killing him is just ending his misery....which in turn he wins.quiglythegreat
Call me a liberal, but I just can't bring myself to wish that a man gets raped.

not even a man that rapes a 9 year old girl and buries her alive. Would you feel any different if this happened to someone close to you? I just can't see how you show compassion for this guy.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Varese_basic
Member since 2002 • 6785 Posts
did any of this happen locally to you? If so you can comment otherwise you are sick.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#63 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Incarcerate the fellow, don't kill him. No one deserves an unnatural death unless they themselves choose so, with the exception of murderers wanting a quit death via things such as public shootings and then planning to get killed by the officers or civilians who get close and perform a martial art move that puts them in a position where basically, they shoot themselves....a person or persons agreeing to a fight either to the death or ring out....or something of those natures.. This guy pleading insanity....is lower than commiting the crime.
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts
I'd rather put him in for life with no chance of parole.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#65 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
they should have a gorilla rape him and then we should kill him!!!
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
Treat him as you would any other person that did this to someone of any other age.
firebubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 firebubbles
Member since 2005 • 2607 Posts
No send him to prision. What they do to Pedos there is worse than death.Private_Vegas
so very, very, very true. life in prison for him would be much worse than the death penalty. and hopefully he won't get off, because sickos like that need to stay behind bars.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts
[QUOTE="Private_Vegas"]No send him to prision. What they do to Pedos there is worse than death.firebubbles
so very, very, very true. life in prison for him would be much worse than the death penalty. and hopefully he won't get off, because sickos like that need to stay behind bars.

I truly wish that would happen. But, if he's gonna be executed, the state will more likely seperate him from the rest of the prison population.
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#69 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
john cuey is a disgrace to society and he will suffer which he totally deserve