deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I don't know if any of you guys ever experienced this but I keep seeing the same number over and over again. This is not a joke I have seen the number 420 in the past 3 years almost daily. It feels ridiculous at this point I will give you a few examples I got blizzard from Dairy Queen cost me $4.20 cents, I got a spam text message yesterday at 420. I went out to eat like a month ago at Applebees and I was facing the window at a road and a semi truck had a phone number on it and the numbers I could make out where 420 I see a length of a video online 4:20, I wake up 4:20 it just never ends it has happened so many times I have lost count.

Now I know what you are thinking are you a stoner? I was in my late teens and I haven't smoked up in 20 years and I'm waiting for my state to legalize it but I'm not looking for the number it just keeps showing up. But my question is has this happened to any of you? where you keep seeing the same number over and over again at ad nauseam? I mean it really feels like somebody is playing a joke on me.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

Well, if you are not a pot smoker, then maybe you should be. Sounds like Mary Jane's a calling.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58378 Posts

I think there is a name for this thing, but I forgot what it is.

It's like if someone says "Wow, I sure saw a lot of red trucks today" and suddenly you're going to notice a lot more red trucks than you did.

Somehow, sometime, somewhere....the number "420" got stuck in your head and now you see it all the time. Probably happened when you got stoned, you dopesmoking hippie :D

Legalization is awesome BTW, hope you get it in your state ASAP. They have cannabis delivery where I live. CANNABIS. DELIVERY. Talk about things I thought I'd never see in my life.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Classic Phenomenology!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@DEVILinIRON said:

Well, if you are not a pot smoker, then maybe you should be. Sounds like Mary Jane's a calling.

Yeah I miss it not going to lie.

@mrbojangles25 said:

I think there is a name for this thing, but I forgot what it is.

It's like if someone says "Wow, I sure saw a lot of red trucks today" and suddenly you're going to notice a lot more red trucks than you did.

Somehow, sometime, somewhere....the number "420" got stuck in your head and now you see it all the time. Probably happened when you got stoned, you dopesmoking hippie :D

Legalization is awesome BTW, hope you get it in your state ASAP. They have cannabis delivery where I live. CANNABIS. DELIVERY. Talk about things I thought I'd never see in my life.

Thanks, been waiting for years now NY needs to get their shit together hopefully third year now of trying is a charm. I'm so jealous of you man cannabis delivery sounds awesome. There's so many strains I want to try from northern lights to blue dream it will be nice to finally know what strain I'm smoking. The majority of the time in the late 90's I had no clue back then except when it came to purple haze.

@kadin_kai said:

Classic Phenomenology!!!

Interesting never heard of Phenomenology.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@warmblur: It’s like making sense of something that doesn’t.

We all do it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44591 Posts

Probably just God having a laugh at your expense, don't give him the satisfaction by acknowledging it.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@lamprey263 said:

Probably just God having a laugh at your expense, don't give him the satisfaction by acknowledging it.

Loading Video...

I've felt like that my whole life lol.