I've been watching "Living with Michael Jackson"...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

x6sh0tOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 x6sh0tOcelot
Member since 2007 • 1307 Posts

I've never really been a HUGE Michael Jackson fan, not that I didn't like him, there are a few of his songs I Really like, but I just was never a HUGE fan. I must say.....I feel bad for the guy. I understand that a man sleeping in the same bedroom of a 12 year old kid is VERY weird, trust me...but if Michael, who was not allowed friends or really any fun as a child, is just trying to live that childhood as an adult by having friends and doing things he was never allowed, with no harmful or sexual intentions, why can't he be allowed that if the child/parents allow it? I mean, he could have TOTALLY done everything he was accused of doing, but I must say (since he was not convicted of it) I really do feel bad.

x6sh0tOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 x6sh0tOcelot
I cant wait to see some of these comments lol
-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 -SPECTER-MIKE
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts

Yep when he was alive everyone hated him and made fun of him. Now he dies and suddenly he is a good ol boy and greatest musican ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
Member since 2007 • 10077 Posts

Yep when he was alive everyone hated him and made fun of him. Now he dies and suddenly he is a good ol boy and greatest musican ever.

-SPECTER-MIKE

Yeah, I hate how the media does that.

Anyway, I think MJ was a very creepy guy.

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
Yeah I feel bad for him too. Seems he went through a lot.
revoscloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 revoscloud
Member since 2009 • 1167 Posts

Because the brain matures as it ages, and that kiddy stuff should no longer appeal to him. Im not saying he did anything, just saying the adult mind is less innocent than a childs. I respect the man for his music.

Jfisch93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 Jfisch93
Member since 2008 • 3557 Posts

The media does it all for money, they don't care if they present facts or not.

x6sh0tOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 x6sh0tOcelot

Because the brain matures as it ages, and that kiddy stuff should no longer appeal to him. Im not saying he did anything, just saying the adult mind is less innocent than a childs. I respect the man for his music.

revoscloud
Unless there is something wrong with the mind, caused by a childhood experience. His father allowed him nothing but a singing career. No friends or fun, so, its possible that not being allowed a normal childhood kept his mind in a child like state resulting in what we have seen of him lately
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts

I've never really been a HUGE Michael Jackson fan, not that I didn't like him, there are a few of his songs I Really like, but I just was never a HUGE fan. I must say.....I feel bad for the guy. I understand that a man sleeping in the same bedroom of a 12 year old kid is VERY weird, trust me...but if Michael, who was not allowed friends or really any fun as a child, is just trying to live that childhood as an adult by having friends and doing things he was never allowed, with no harmful or sexual intentions, why can't he be allowed that if the child/parents allow it? I mean, he could have TOTALLY done everything he was accused of doing, but I must say (since he was not convicted of it) I really do feel bad.

x6sh0tOcelot
A child described what his penis look liked, MJ had some sort of mark on his penis ummmmm yeah..... and the only reason he did not get convicted because he paid the right people ... i dont feel sorry for that loser
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

he was always thegreatest musican ever but the media uses whatever they can for money I even seencomedianswho made fun of the guy every night start talking how they love him etc etc:?

Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts
[QUOTE="x6sh0tOcelot"]

bsman00
A child described what his penis look liked, MJ had some sort of mark on his penis ummmmm yeah..... and the only reason he did not get convicted because he paid the right people ... i dont feel sorry for that loser

if I remember the child wrongly described the penis+the mother was a professional fraud... I believe he was really innocent for the second crime, the first one I dunno.
PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 PumpkinBoogie
Member since 2006 • 3375 Posts

-SPECTER-MIKE

Well that's the media for you, but at the same that really doesn't negate the fact that he accomplished in his musical career what only most of this so-called 'pop-stars' of today wish they could achieve. Say what you want about him as a person, but the musical gift was there....

Yeah I feel bad for him too. Seems he went through a lot.Tauruslink

Very true and when you have people around that are only their to take from like some of the many hanger-ons that latched their way into his life I see why he'd want tostay away from reality.

bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bsman00
[QUOTE="Franko_3"][QUOTE="bsman00"][QUOTE="x6sh0tOcelot"]

if I remember the child wrongly described the penis+the mother was a professional fraud... I believe he was really innocent for the second crime, the first one I dunno.

like TC said he would sleep with a 12 year old..... creepy..........and all pedos have toys and what not to attract kids.... this fool had an amusment park in his back yard... double creepy
revoscloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 revoscloud

[QUOTE="revoscloud"]

x6sh0tOcelot

Unless there is something wrong with the mind, caused by a childhood experience. His father allowed him nothing but a singing career. No friends or fun, so, its possible that not being allowed a normal childhood kept his mind in a child like state resulting in what we have seen of him lately

Possibly.

But witnessing the quality of his music, I'd be willing to bet there was nothing really wrong with him mentally. He was a smart person, who just made the occasional stupid decision (Like we ALL do) that the media blew to Hell and back.

mayforcebeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mayforcebeyou
Member since 2007 • 2703 Posts
he was a messed up person sickminded too but he went through some tough stuff and feel bad for him. but i am not happy or sad that he died. You are wright he went through bad stuff.
revoscloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 revoscloud

[QUOTE="x6sh0tOcelot"][QUOTE="revoscloud"]

revoscloud

Possibly.

But witnessing the quality of his music, I'd be willing to bet there was nothing really wrong with him mentally. He was a smart person, who just made the occasional stupid decision (Like we ALL do) that the media blew to Hell and back.

But I do acknowledge some of his decisions were much stupider than the average :P

Avatar image for deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 deactivated-60678a6f9e4d4
Member since 2007 • 10077 Posts

[QUOTE="x6sh0tOcelot"][QUOTE="revoscloud"]

revoscloud

Possibly.

You're saying he's on-the-level because he made good music?! For Christ's sake - Richard Wagner was an anti-semitic fascist Nazi!

_Doomsayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 _Doomsayer_
Member since 2008 • 18616 Posts

-SPECTER-MIKE
Exactly. Kind of a screwed up world we live in when people only honor someone after they have died.
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#19 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts
[QUOTE="Franko_3"][QUOTE="bsman00"] A child described what his penis look liked, MJ had some sort of mark on his penis ummmmm yeah..... and the only reason he did not get convicted because he paid the right people ... i dont feel sorry for that loserbsman00

like TC said he would sleep with a 12 year old..... creepy..........and all pedos have toys and what not to attract kids.... this fool had an amusment park in his back yard... double creepy

Yeah it was creepy to sleep in the same bed as kid. But his amusement park was ok... The guy had billions and nothing to do with it... Sometime, MJ reminds me of Richy Rich. I don't think he had bad intention when he was inviting (poor) kids to his amusement park. He probably wanted to change their moods and make them forget their problem if only for one day. Anyway, we will never know the real truth about MJ, maybe he was a pedo, maybe he was really trying to get back his childhood /shrug I think this is a personnal opinion.
im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts

-SPECTER-MIKE
I hate that too. People call him a child molester even though he was never found guilty in court and forget about all the charity work he did for kids and people all over the world. Even after he was accused of child molestation he continued to support charities for children.
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bsman00
[QUOTE="bsman00"][QUOTE="Franko_3"] if I remember the child wrongly described the penis+the mother was a professional fraud... I believe he was really innocent for the second crime, the first one I dunno.Franko_3

Yeah it was creepy to sleep in the same bed as kid. But his amusement park was ok... The guy had billions and nothing to do with it... Sometime, MJ reminds me of Richy Rich. I don't think he had bad intention when he was inviting (poor) kids to his amusement park. He probably wanted to change their moods and make them forget their problem if only for one day. Anyway, we will never know the real truth about MJ, maybe he was a pedo, maybe he was really trying to get back his childhood /shrug I think this is a personnal opinion.

well im going with pedo.... if he wanted to help the childern.... money would do a lot more than to invite them over to his house to "play"
im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts
[QUOTE="Franko_3"][QUOTE="bsman00"] like TC said he would sleep with a 12 year old..... creepy..........and all pedos have toys and what not to attract kids.... this fool had an amusment park in his back yard... double creepybsman00

well im going with pedo.... if he wanted to help the children.... money would do a lot more than to invite them over to his house to "play"

he donated tons of money.
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bsman00
[QUOTE="bsman00"][QUOTE="Franko_3"] Yeah it was creepy to sleep in the same bed as kid. But his amusement park was ok... The guy had billions and nothing to do with it... Sometime, MJ reminds me of Richy Rich. I don't think he had bad intention when he was inviting (poor) kids to his amusement park. He probably wanted to change their moods and make them forget their problem if only for one day. Anyway, we will never know the real truth about MJ, maybe he was a pedo, maybe he was really trying to get back his childhood /shrug I think this is a personnal opinion. im_mr_brown
well im going with pedo.... if he wanted to help the children.... money would do a lot more than to invite them over to his house to "play"

i imagine he did
trickmyster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 trickmyster13
Member since 2005 • 2017 Posts
[QUOTE="x6sh0tOcelot"]

bsman00

The child incorrectly described his penis and out of the 200 kids interviewed none of them had similar testimonials. The kids parents put him up to it, he wouldn't even testify.
Avatar image for deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
deactivated-61010a1ed19f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
Member since 2007 • 3235 Posts

x6sh0tOcelot
I find it sad, he must have felt very lonely The Media were soo bad to him, along with his dad, and from what i see, his family didnt support him at all people can say what they like, but Michael Jackson was The best musical artist of this era, his music spoke to soo many people
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

I was a pretty big fan of Michael for a very long time. I grew up on his music. Hell, I even did a talent show to thriller back in 5th grade.. Not many know that, but thats besides the point.

The media really dug into him and made him what he is today. I dont for a minute believe the allegations. Ive seen that doc as well. Its pretty safe to say that in the interviewer was a real _______ (insert w.e here). I feel sorry for Jackson, but he's at a better place now.

navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
[QUOTE="im_mr_brown"][QUOTE="bsman00"] well im going with pedo.... if he wanted to help the children.... money would do a lot more than to invite them over to his house to "play"bsman00

i imagine he did

Hes donated to more charities than ANY other celebrity. MANY MANY MANY charities.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

No I don't feel bad for him....I feel bad for the children that he was around. You know you are only getting one side of the story there though.....right?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

The child incorrectly described his penis and out of the 200 kids interviewed none of them had similar testimonials. The kids parents put him up to it, he wouldn't even testify.trickmyster13
Not quite. He gave a good description. There is no evidence that a parent was involved in telling the child to lie. None.

Hungry_Jello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hungry_Jello
Member since 2008 • 3024 Posts

No I don't feel bad for him....I feel bad for the children that he was around. You know you are only getting one side of the story there though.....right?

LJS9502_basic

Sounds like you got only one side of the story too.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

Never hated him when he was on the receiving end. He was obviously a strange man though. the insane amount of plastic surgery points to that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Hungry_Jello

Sounds like you got only one side of the story too.

Nah.....he admitted to giving children wine and sleeping with them. That is what we call BOTH SIDES.;)

DazedDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#33 DazedDarkness
Member since 2008 • 2261 Posts

People don't realize that if you had a million dollars, wasn't really the CEO of anything, just had money to drop; you'd be living in fantasy world too. The guy had money, money, money, money, and no real convictions of what he could and what he couldn't do. A regular guy cannot do waht MJ did because you'd be frowned upon and don't have the money to back up the slack job, type of freedom like Michael Jackson had. And honestly if I had all of that money and nothing to do, between making albums, I'd go spending crazy and probably turn myself into some phony super hero, I have the money(which buys freedom believe or not, kids) and the time(which compliments the money greatly) to do the crap that I wanted to do.

I'd be off of my rocker, weirdo in the public eye, and want my privacy to. Minus the part of inviting children over and doing the drugs. Like I said money baught that man a persona, and believe it or not Michael Jackson wasn't a dumb pushover like people think he was. He had a dark side, at some times he seemed like MJ and sometimes he seemed like he was posessed by Trent Reznor and Henry Rollins at the same time with the amount of craziness he did.

But baught the man a secretive fantasy world in which he could do what he wanted, and the media, governement and what ever doesn't like to see anyone do that. The man had his freedom, he's the only person who I've ever payed attention to who seemed to be free as heck with his life and money. At once I also thought he was a dope, who was just programmed by media and the record company, but after looking a lot of things he's done, listening to some of his moe political and edgy songs, and figured he did still have a sense of reality, and was smart also.

And I really don't belive he moslested that 2nd kid, because the mother was a con artist and she was mentally insane. Now the firs kid...?

But I'm not one of those people who are going to say, "Love the music, not the man" In this case the man was his music, and I loved him because he was so crazy and zany and he seemed free, despite the fact that the media tried to shoot him down. It's like knights trying to chain down an elusive dragon.

tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts

To be quite frank, I'm sick and tired of every single media outlet reporting on every single facet of the man's life. It seems like you can't switch on any of the news channels and actually see news. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, they're all the same with an MJ story every five minutes it seems. Even Fox News, who actually criticized the previous five for their seeming constant airing of MJ "news," can't seem to disguise their hypocrisy. Why not just let the man rest in peace and let the family grieve and get through their tragedy.