It's times like these I wish I wasn't human

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="Krazy_duck"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say..._Margulis_

Bad grammar aside, it's not such a ridiculous notion. Everyday it seems like our species falls deeper and deeper into filth.

Our species didn't rape that girl, three little boys did. Why are you blaming the rest of us? :cry:

He's angsty and wants to be different.

angsty isnt a word. My teacher took off points when i used it in an essay.... >__>
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
Not humans, just the parents, take them out back and dispose of them.X360PS3AMD05
Not everything is always the parents fault. Ive known some quite awful chidlren who had very good parents...
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
something tells me this little boys will grow up to be real monsters
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Yup, dispose of them now.
f15srcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 f15srcool
Member since 2005 • 2294 Posts
"It's times like these we learn to live again"
Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
me too, i want to be a mutant! :D
krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
[QUOTE="_Margulis_"][QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="Krazy_duck"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say...Def_Jef88

Bad grammar aside, it's not such a ridiculous notion. Everyday it seems like our species falls deeper and deeper into filth.

Our species didn't rape that girl, three little boys did. Why are you blaming the rest of us? :cry:

He's angsty and wants to be different.

angsty isnt a word. My teacher took off points when i used it in an essay.... >__>

Your teacher is just emo.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

Sad...but this isn't any indication of a worsening mankind. I disagree with any descision sending these kids to jeauvinile school...these are kids, and are still very impressionable. There parents, however, suck, and need counseling.

2FacedJanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 2FacedJanus
Member since 2004 • 8236 Posts

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say...Krazy_duck

That's a subjective and ignorant statement.

MarioFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MarioFanatic
Member since 2003 • 6153 Posts

Humans :lol:

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#62 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
damn mortals :o anyways....thats just sick....the world is surely ****ed up nowadays
KingPeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KingPeru
Member since 2004 • 4613 Posts
i hope they wore protection
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Perhaps psychological evaluation is more in order? Five years in juvie will do nothing if they are clinically "effected."
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
[QUOTE="Krazy_duck"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say...2FacedJanus

Seriously, if anything humanity has improved a lot, but still we are one hell of a messed up species :|

masters89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 masters89
Member since 2004 • 1930 Posts
[QUOTE="2FacedJanus"][QUOTE="Krazy_duck"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say...-KinGz-

Seriously, if anything humanity has improved a lot, but still we are one hell of a messed up species :|

...And then another negative statment.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

-KinGz-

Messed up how?

Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts
[QUOTE="2FacedJanus"][QUOTE="Krazy_duck"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wish you wasn't human? What a ridiculous thing to say...-KinGz-

I never thought I would say this to anyone but.. if you think we're messed up, I suggest you start watching animal planet more.

Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Wtf? How can 8 year olds rape? That's impossible!
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Not humans, just the parents, take them out back and dispose of them.Def_Jef88
Not everything is always the parents fault. Ive known some quite awful chidlren who had very good parents...

Seems to me horrible people are horrible because horrible things have happened to them.
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.' -Edmund Burke

Now stay as a human and do your part! Last thing we need is rapists that haven't even hit puberty.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#72 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
What the hell? I'm pretty sure they don't even know what rape means, how could they do it? I can't find answers.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 quiglythegreat

'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.' -Edmund Burke

Now stay as a human and do your part! Last thing we need is rapists that haven't even hit puberty.

ElArab
Well, I think good men should be good men and not force anyone to do anything, as they are no people to make anyone else do anything. What's necessary for evil is the belief that your actions against others are righteous.
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts
[QUOTE="ElArab"]

quiglythegreat

Well, I think good men should be good men and not force anyone to do anything, as they are no people to make anyone else do anything. What's necessary for evil is the belief that your actions against others are righteous.

The quote wasn't saying "good men should force everyone to be good" it's just saying that "if good men defend and stick to what they believe" then evil will triumph. Yeah it also seems that most people who do something "evil" believe that it's the right thing to do. Sure there are times where you must do a "neccessary evil" but hey, that's in worst case scenarios.

hscream13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hscream13
Member since 2004 • 1134 Posts
I dont understand what is the fun in that.
makaveli2344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 makaveli2344
Member since 2007 • 3106 Posts
Woah...Of all the messed up things ive seen.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 quiglythegreat
[QUOTE="quiglythegreat"][QUOTE="ElArab"]

ElArab

The quote wasn't saying "good men should force everyone to be good" it's just saying that "if good men defend and stick to what they believe" then evil will triumph. Yeah it also seems that most people who do something "evil" believe that it's the right thing to do. Sure there are times where you must do a "neccessary evil" but hey, that's in worst case scenarios.

No, you never have to do anything. You should never do anything that is evil at all, that's why it's evil, because it's wrong and you shouldn't do it. Killing, torturing, harming, well, those things are evil.
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

its getting worser and younger everytimedanpez8900

Now I have to upgrade my browser . It's horrible !!!!

EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 EboyLOL
Member since 2006 • 5358 Posts

Wait wait...
1) Can they even get it up at that young age?
2) I don't believe all this, 8 and 9 years old? Come on, even if she's a girl she should be able to resist / beat them down.
I bet she wanted it herself.. :|

Selrath
I've been getting erections for as long as I can remember. I also don't see what's so unbelievable about her being overpowered. The strongest 9 year old boy is definately stronger then an average 11 year old girl.
hungrycow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hungrycow
Member since 2003 • 506 Posts

Did you know that the youngest girl to get pregnant was a 5 years old? Did you know thouasands, if not tens of thoasands died in Africa just today fom starvation? Did you know that around 50000 people killed themselves this year in the USA? That's more than the amount of US casualties in the Iraq war. Did you know that the US-Iraq war casualties is something 1:20? Did you know that there is so much killing in Red China just as I type these words that you probably would have trouble believing it?

This sort ofstuff can make anyone depressed. The best way tostop being depressed is either to stop it from happening or to ignore it.