Is the website Megatypers legit?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blast_Hazzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blast_Hazzard
Member since 2012 • 36 Posts

szfh

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

I'd have to question the legitimacy of the site just based off of the work being performed. Souns sketchy, plus $.50 per every 1000? That'd probably come out to like $1 per hour. You'd be better off working in a sweat shop.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Just start mowing lawns or get a newspaper route or something.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 worlock77

$1 an hour is still $1 per hour more than i get at the moment...

and worlock77, thanks for actually reading my post, I seem to remember typing this somewhere "I cannot get a paper round at the moment."

Blast_Hazzard

I read your post. Why can you get get a paper round? Is there some reason why you cannot mow lawns? You're on here asking us if a certain site is legit because you want a job, but when you're offered advice on actual legit jobs you b*tch at the advice given.

Mcspanky37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mcspanky37
Member since 2010 • 1693 Posts

Learn how join CPA Networks and learn to how create basic wordpress websites. Go to blackhatworld.com. they have forums that will teach you everything you need to know about making money online. You can make a lot more money online, a lot more easily than you can in real life. Real life = work. Online money = set it and forget websites that eventually make $30 per day each in ad revenue.

Then you can use your spare time to do things you actually enjoy. Don't be the guy that get's hired to do this sh!tty data-processing work. Be the guy that pays out $50 to other people for small jobs for a project that will net you $1000s.

Avatar image for silentnightmere
silentnightmere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 silentnightmere
Member since 2009 • 1520 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

I read your post. Why can you get get a paper round? Is there some reason why you cannot mow lawns? You're on here asking us if a certain site is legit because you want a job, but when you're offered advice on actual legit jobs you b*tch at the advice given.

Blast_Hazzard

Funny, I don't actually remember asking for advice about "actual legit jobs"...

I used to have a paper round, I was on the waiting list for about 3 months, then after only two weeks of doing it, I fell during school and dislocated my knee, therefore, I cannot get a paper round at the moment, and while I wait to get through the waiting list again, I may as well have a job that doesn't rely on physical activity...

My turn to ask a question to you now...

Did no-one ever teach you that it is rude to pry into other peoples private matters, does it matter to you why I can't get a paper round, I said I can't in the first post, is that not good enough for you?

So why can't you mow lawns ?? Dont avoid physical labor. Its good for ya.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Blast_Hazzard

Funny, I don't actually remember asking for advice about "actual legit jobs"...

I used to have a paper round, I was on the waiting list for about 3 months, then after only two weeks of doing it, I fell during school and dislocated my knee, therefore, I cannot get a paper round at the moment, and while I wait to get through the waiting list again, I may as well have a job that doesn't rely on physical activity...

My turn to ask a question to you now...

Did no-one ever teach you that it is rude to pry into other peoples private matters, does it matter to you why I can't get a paper round, I said I can't in the first post, is that not good enough for you?

It's not private when you post about it on a public message board jackass.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"] It's not private when you post about it on a public message board jackass.

Blast_Hazzard

Funny thing is I didn't...I said I can't get a paper round, that's all you needed to know, you haven't even made one productive post in this thread actually helping me solve my problem...Why do you want so much information from someone you know is underage anyway? Rather creepy if you ask me ¬_¬

Maybe you're not aware of this, but when you offer up some info on a public forum you can't b*tch when people question that info. If I said that I can't work I'd damn well expect people to ask me why I can't work. If you don't want people responding to what you write then put it in your diary, not on a message board.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#15 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
You'd be better off picking change out of the gutter. Considering how abrasive your personality seems, I would stick to a job that doesn't require human interaction.
ginywiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ginywiny
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
If you really want to make money online dont use megatypers/protypers, its junk, and its really slow! My site shows different ways of making money online, from ones that make cents to even dollars a day. So if you want to make money visit http://freeprizer.weebly.com/ for information. PS my email is neobuxboy@hotmail.com so if you need help, contact me.
LLYNCES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LLYNCES
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts

Seriously?, this place can't even answer my question without resulting in sarcasm???

Honestly /b/ would give me a better answer, at least most people there are intelligent and know what they're doing...

Blast_Hazzard

Did you seriously just call /b/ intelligent? I can't believe what I'm seeing. The only board worth going to on that *cough* website *cough* is /fit/

Also you just broke Rule #1 and Rule #2 We can excuse my breakage of the rules as I'm just responding.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="Blast_Hazzard"]

Seriously?, this place can't even answer my question without resulting in sarcasm???

Honestly /b/ would give me a better answer, at least most people there are intelligent and know what they're doing...

LLYNCES

Did you seriously just call /b/ intelligent? I can't believe what I'm seeing. The only board worth going to on that *cough* website *cough* is /fit/

Also you just broke Rule #1 and Rule #2 We can excuse my breakage of the rules as I'm just responding.

Rules 1 and 2 are only applicable to raids iirc, and I would imagine there's plenty of intelligent people on there yeah, lol.