Is it okay for a guy who likes men to go into the ladies room?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
It's not a straight room, it's a men's room. That is where men or people who deem themselves male are to use the facilities. I'm all for neutral bathrooms, but if it's a ladies' room and you're a gay man, that doesn't make you akin to the ladies. It's not okay.
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#52 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Restrooms are based on gender Not sexual preference

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

No, I don't think so.

Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts
if a guy came into the ladies, i wouldn't care what his sexuality was id want him to get out regardless as hes not a lady :p
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

It's not the end of the world or anything, but why would he do that? It just seems like an entirely pointless thing to do. Gay or not, you still have a penis so urinals are to your benefit. Going into the ladies room on a consistant basis just makes you look like an attention whore.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

I don't understand why he feels the need to do that. It's a bathroom, you go in do your business and leave.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts
um heck no. when i go into the ladies room i expect to only see women in there. i don't want any dudes up in there.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

No. It would make the female patrons feel uncomfortable.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#59 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

um heck no. when i go into the ladies room i expect to only see women in there. i don't want any dudes up in there.helwa1988

What if their gender is female? Should it matter that they were tragically born with flat chests and unwanted danglies?

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Does he identify as a woman? If not, then no.
helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]um heck no. when i go into the ladies room i expect to only see women in there. i don't want any dudes up in there.m0zart

What if their gender is female? Should it matter that they were tragically born with flat chests and unwanted danglies?

well if they are transgender how would i even know they were a male? im not going to ask every woman i see in the bathroom if she was born a man or not. that's stupid.
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#62 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]um heck no. when i go into the ladies room i expect to only see women in there. i don't want any dudes up in there.helwa1988

well if they are transgender how would i even know they were a male? im not going to ask every woman i see in the bathroom if she was born a man or not. that's stupid.

In the earliest stages of transgender awareness, dressing in gender-specific clothing isn't necessarily part of it.

Gender dysphoria isn't defined by its treatments anyway, it's a mental condition. So I guess I'm asking -- if someone did that without any female garb, you complained, and then she confessed to suffering from gender dysphoria, would it bother you? Or would that be ok with that caveat in place?

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]um heck no. when i go into the ladies room i expect to only see women in there. i don't want any dudes up in there.m0zart

Who cares? The bathroom doesn't judge your soul. The seperation of bathrooms is just to match up your junk with the appropriate waste disposal unit (urinal/toilet).

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

[QUOTE="helwa1988"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

m0zart

In the earliest stages of transgender awareness, dressing in gender-specific clothing isn't necessarily part of it.

Gender dysphoria isn't defined by its treatments anyway, it's a mental condition. So I guess I'm asking -- if someone did that without any female garb, you complained, and then she confessed to suffering from gender dysphoria, would it bother you? Or would that be ok with that caveat in place?

This is what I was talking about earlier :3 I think this is the only way it's ok, in which someone whose sex is male, yet has a female gender. I'd be fine if there was a female in the mens room as long as she identified as a male, in that case he would be where he belongs. If I was a woman I'd have no issues for the same situation on the other side of it :P Where I think it is stupid is when you're male, you identify as male but you want to go in the ladies room. At that point why? You have no reason to be in there except for attention you will most likely get.
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
If they are unisex restrooms then thats not just okay but encouraged. However if they are designated by sex then no. But then again it is hip and cool to break rules and traditions in the name of evolving society right? So its okay.
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Why should he get special treatment. Bathrooms are based on sex not sexual preference.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
<

m0zart
Has he actually been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, or is he just saying he has gender dysphoria as an excuse to use the ladies' room?
LegitGamer3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LegitGamer3212
Member since 2008 • 1619 Posts

[QUOTE="m0zart"]<

MrGeezer

Has he actually been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, or is he just saying he has gender dysphoria as an excuse to use the ladies' room?

he never claimed he has gender dryphoria, he just claims he's legitimately gay and I believe him. He thinks it's okay for him to use the female's room and the women's changing room. I think the guys are uncomfortable with him being in the men's changing room.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="m0zart"]<

LegitGamer3212

he never claimed he has gender dryphoria, he just claims he's legitimately gay and I believe him. He thinks it's okay for him to use the female's room and the women's changing room. I think the guys are uncomfortable with him being in the men's changing room.

I don't think so :P He still presents as a male, just because he likes men DOES NOT mean he wants inside your pants :lol: I had this misconception all the time when I was little o3o Imagine if there was a woman who wanted to present as a girl, but just like other girls too. Do you think guys wouldn't think it a bit odd or erotic for her to come into your dressing room? :P If it's segregated all you have to do is follow the rules it's simple xD
TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

But but but... the ladies room is a magical land filled with pink pixie glitter and perfume. Men can't travel to that dimension.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

But but but... the ladies room is a magical land filled with pink pixie glitter and perfume. Men can't travel to that dimension.

TheFlush

Having cleaned female toilets, I can assure you that this is far from true.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#72 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I don't think it is, personally I wouldn't care if there was a gay man in the men's bathroom with me as long as he did his business and didn't bother or try to look at me.