Infiltrating the Gamespot boys club

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 CIoud_S
Member since 2007 • 3216 Posts
Nope. What is this interwebz?MissRiotmaker
from what I've read it's a place where dorks get together and post picks of tubgirl and cats doing crazy things....sounds like it'd be fun.....
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#102 MissRiotmaker
Member since 2007 • 8593 Posts
[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"] Nope. What is this interwebz?CIoud_S
from what I've read it's a place where dorks get together and post picks of tubgirl and cats doing crazy things....sounds like it'd be fun.....

Leik omgz no waiz, and here I am playing Guitar Hero naked. Jeesh!
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

[QUOTE="Licazinha"]blah blah female blah blah clothes and tampons blah blah lesbianism blah blah SEX blah blahOleg_Huzwog

That's what I got out of your post.

Your my new hero...

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Blog it?
blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts

Sorry girls of GS I couldn't resist:

darkIink
girls... on gamespot? HAHAHA :lol:
silence790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 silence790
Member since 2008 • 1111 Posts
[QUOTE="silence790"]

I've seen posts like "There's no such things as girls on the internet!" Now wha is that lol. I don't know about you guys but my female friends have a passion on the internet and they're on it for a long time. I happen to enjoy games so this is why I'm here and I'm also here to have fun and not pick fights but to discuss video games if someone ever gets stuck. There's boards like this for Off-Topic of course but I guess some boys don't like the fact that girls are on the internet. The internet isn't just yours, you know. :P

CIoud_S
put that tongue back in your mouth missy......internets.....serious business.....:evil:

What, you think I'm going to take **** from you guys? I'll run my lips all I want. :P
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 CIoud_S
Leik omgz no waiz, and here I am playing Guitar Hero naked. Jeesh!MissRiotmaker
Guitar Hero Naked?....that's soooooo last week......the newest crazy is Boong-Ga Boong-Ga in a schoolgirl outfit.......let me tell you...it's a pain in the ass getting one my size....
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 CIoud_S
What, you think I'm going to take **** from you guys? I'll run my lips all I want. :Psilence790
who said ZI was a guy.....don't make me throw on my Bikini and bust out the Jello wrestling pit.....
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts
[QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="silence790"]

I've seen posts like "There's no such things as girls on the internet!" Now wha is that lol. I don't know about you guys but my female friends have a passion on the internet and they're on it for a long time. I happen to enjoy games so this is why I'm here and I'm also here to have fun and not pick fights but to discuss video games if someone ever gets stuck. There's boards like this for Off-Topic of course but I guess some boys don't like the fact that girls are on the internet. The internet isn't just yours, you know. :P

silence790

put that tongue back in your mouth missy......internets.....serious business.....:evil:

What, you think I'm going to take **** from you guys? I'll run my lips all I want. :P

You can run your mouth all you want as all as I get an sandwich out of it ^_^

Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
I dont see why women have the urge to make sure people here know they are women, I dont go running around saying I am a guy.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 xSIZEMATTER

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Leik omgz no waiz, and here I am playing Guitar Hero naked. Jeesh!CIoud_S
Guitar Hero Naked?....that's soooooo last week......the newest crazy is Boong-Ga Boong-Ga in a schoolgirl outfit.......let me tell you...it's a pain in the ass getting one my size....

:lol: That last part made me laugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts

Cause i'm sure everyone here is serious about how they think about women on the internet, i'm sure they talk like this to women in real life.

OH WAIT THEY DON'T! Your logic fails hard, this is the Internet where people are completely unknown to others, they try to be funny, which in alot of cases here lands on women jokes. Now you go and make a roid rage post generalizing the population here calling us ugly, grow up.

silence790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 silence790
Member since 2008 • 1111 Posts
[QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="silence790"]

xSIZEMATTER

You can run your mouth all you want as all as I get an sandwich out of it ^_^

Lol can you rephrase that for me please? :P
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Cause i'm sure everyone here is serious about how they think about women on the internet, i'm sure they talk like this to women in real life.

OH WAIT THEY DON'T! Your logic fails hard, this is the Internet where people are completely unknown to others, they try to be funny, which in alot of cases here lands on women jokes. Now you go and make a roid rage post generalizing the population here calling us ugly, grow up.

FrostyPhantasm

Wow, that was an angry and emotional post you made. I bet I know what gender you are!

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 xSIZEMATTER
[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="silence790"]

silence790

You can run your mouth all you want as long as I get an sandwich out of it ^_^

Make me an sandwich >_>

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts

I dont see why women have the urge to make sure people here know they are women, I dont go running around saying I am a guy. Whicker89
How profound

Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts
[QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="silence790"]

xSIZEMATTER

Make me an sandwich >_>

It's SAMMICH, get it right >_>

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 MissRiotmaker
[QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="silence790"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="silence790"]

xSIZEMATTER

Make me an sandwich >_>

Noes, make me a sammich!
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 xSIZEMATTER

Noes, make me a sammich!MissRiotmaker

Will you beat me if I say No?

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 CIoud_S
pfft....sammiches are overated.....give me a raspberry coconut zinger dammit....
MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MissRiotmaker

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Noes, make me a sammich!xSIZEMATTER

Yes. Why bother asking, you know the answer.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]

Oleg_Huzwog

Wow, that was an angry and emotional post you made. I bet I know what gender you are!

:oops: your pretty.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 xSIZEMATTER
[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]

[QUOTE="MissRiotmaker"]Noes, make me a sammich!MissRiotmaker

Yes. Why bother asking, you know the answer.

Well then my answer is No. :oops:

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

K....congrats...you've addressed the 3 asshats that actually believe what you are railing against and offended the vast majority of guys on here that don't........:|CIoud_S

lol in the topic aksing why OT is the most popular you said because you are so cool and i laughed but maybe you are that cool

lol

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 CIoud_S

lol in the topic aksing why OT is the most popular you said because you are so cool and i laughed but maybe you are that cool

lol

Serraph105
see?...everyone comes around eventually....8)
MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
As a female, I agree.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#127 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

Lol. You would like my sister probably. We have great fun together. I dont understand why guys cream their pants on the internet when a female comes strolling along. One would guess it is because they have such little interaction outside the internet with females, that they jump at the chance to talk to girls on the Web. They have little confidence, but all the confidence in the world with a monitor in front of them.

I would say your assessment of the boys on this board would account for about 50% of them.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#130 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

you will drive them all to lesbianism and the world will end. THAT MEANS YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE SEX.

Licazinha
Not like any of us here is getting that anyways :lol:
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 helium_flash
[QUOTE="ayanami_rei"]...o_O Did we really need this? I'm a girl too, but...There's not much of a discussion...it seems more like a blog. Sorry, but it does, and OT is picky on stuff like this now. :(CIoud_S
picky?...picky?....I got your picky right here!.....*snaps your brastrap and runs away giggling like a little schoolgirl*......teeeeheeheee....:oops:

Your wife would think you were such a queer if she saw these posts... :lol:
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 CIoud_S
Your wife would think you were such a queer if she saw these posts... :lol:helium_flash
like she doesn't already......:lol:........erm wait....>_>
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 double_decker
[QUOTE="helium_flash"]Your wife would think you were such a queer if she saw these posts... :lol:CIoud_S
like she doesn't already......:lol:........erm wait....>_>

No worries, she's over at my place right now :)
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 CIoud_S
No worries, she's over at my place right now :)double_decker
hey as long as she's having fun.....don't forget to clean her up before you bring her back.....last time she came home there were cheese-its everywhere.....
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 helium_flash
[QUOTE="double_decker"] No worries, she's over at my place right now :)CIoud_S
hey as long as she's having fun.....don't forget to clean her up before you bring her back.....last time she came home there were cheese-its everywhere.....

You should make a GS account for her. Then I'll bring my camera and you two can have forum sex. >)
VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts
Most of the time they're joking when making generalizations like that. (like that this thread has caused, or at least the little bit I read that was about sammiches.) But even that gets really fricken old. Especially since 90% of the time it's been said over and over and over again. Can't you guys at least come up with an original way to treat women like crap? PS: I'm a guy, so don't tell me to get back into the kitchen and make you a sammich. Cuz as a guy I can and will do something really nasty to that sammich.:|
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 xSIZEMATTER

Most of the time they're joking when making generalizations like that. (like that this thread has caused, or at least the little bit I read that was about sammiches.) But even that gets really fricken old. Especially since 90% of the time it's been said over and over and over again. Can't you guys at least come up with an original way to treat women like crap? PS: I'm a guy, so don't tell me to get back into the kitchen and make you a sammich. Cuz as a guy I can and will do something really nasty to that sammich.:|VacantPsalm

Oh my :oops:

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 double_decker
hey as long as she's having fun.....don't forget to clean her up before you bring her back.....last time she came home there were cheese-its everywhere.....CIoud_S
I told her not to eat them, but she found the box and you know how she is when she gets an idea in her head. *Makes note to stop at car wash on the way back to spray her off for you*
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 CIoud_S
You should make a GS account for her. Then I'll bring my camera and you two can have forum sex. >)helium_flash
she has an account...(srsly)...and we have...on your forum pillow...;)
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 helium_flash

[QUOTE="VacantPsalm"]Most of the time they're joking when making generalizations like that. (like that this thread has caused, or at least the little bit I read that was about sammiches.) But even that gets really fricken old. Especially since 90% of the time it's been said over and over and over again. Can't you guys at least come up with an original way to treat women like crap? PS: I'm a guy, so don't tell me to get back into the kitchen and make you a sammich. Cuz as a guy I can and will do something really nasty to that sammich.:|xSIZEMATTER

Oh my :oops:

What big font you have there :oops:
Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts

Random post of the day...Darth_Tyrev

sure is....:|

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 helium_flash
[QUOTE="helium_flash"]You should make a GS account for her. Then I'll bring my camera and you two can have forum sex. >)CIoud_S
she has an account...(srsly)...and we have...on your forum pillow...;)

Well, my pillow has a recorder in it, so I'll be able to listen to the sweets sounds of love making all night, just like I do on my MP3 player when I listen to pr0n >)
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
This thead wins
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 double_decker
Well, my pillow has a recorder in it, so I'll be able to listen to the sweets sounds of love making all night, just like I do on my MP3 player when I listen to pr0n >)helium_flash
Would you prefer t watch pron? If so I can share some sites :P
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 double_decker
This thead winsJuggernaut140
How does it win? :o
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 xSIZEMATTER

What big font you have there :oops:helium_flash

Oh it gets bigger ;)

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 helium_flash
[QUOTE="helium_flash"]Well, my pillow has a recorder in it, so I'll be able to listen to the sweets sounds of love making all night, just like I do on my MP3 player when I listen to pr0n >)double_decker
Would you prefer t watch pron? If so I can share some sites :P

Yes, I have a wide array of pr0n sites, but I like to listen to my favorites when I work out or commute to work/school *nods*
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 helium_flash

[QUOTE="helium_flash"]What big font you have there :oops:xSIZEMATTER

Oh it gets bigger ;)

Mine gets smaller sometimes.. but I have goosebumps right now!
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"]This thead winsdouble_decker
How does it win? :o

It has an official seal :o

official seal of awesomeness

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 double_decker
Yes, I have a wide array of pr0n sites, but I like to listen to my favorites when I work out or commute to work/school *nods*helium_flash
I see, you sir are a pron inspiration :)