I'm all for acceptance, but people like this make me h0m0ph0bic

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MajorSport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MajorSport
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

EDIT: TO KEEP THINGS CLEAR, I AM NOT IN THIS STORY

First of all, the word for "dislike of gays" is censored for some reason, so I used zeroes.

At my high school, there is a freshman male cheerleader. He has openly come out that he is gay and he flaunts his sexuality (he talks like a girl, walks like a girl, gives other guys suggestive looks, etc.)

Recently, he has divulged that he has a "crush" on a guy in the eleventh grade. This guy is completely straight and the gay guy knows it, but he still continues to flirt with the straight guy anyway.

For instance, the straight guy was in the restroom today at a urinal and the gay boy happened to come in. The gay kid then took the urinal right next to the straight guy and said something to the effect of "Will you at least give me a chance?" The straight guy didn't respond and got out of the bathroom as soon as possible.

Don't you think that this has gone way over the line? What should the straight guy do?

Discuss :)

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
doesn't this end up with someone dying?
mfrank0607

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mfrank0607
Member since 2007 • 404 Posts

The kid needs to back off, you can't make someone be gay

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
That guy seems to be making a fool of himself.
Deity_Slapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Deity_Slapper
Member since 2008 • 2615 Posts
Yes that is over the line. The gay dude is not respecting the straight dude and his right to not be sexually harassed by someone he's not interested in. That gay dude is gonna get knocked out pretty soon if he keeps it up.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#6 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Gay guys like that are gross, would you do that with a girl?

They have a name for people like that

sluts
FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
I've always said that people can do whatever the hell they want to, so long as it doesn't affect me. I'd be annoyed with it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Are you the eleventh grader?
fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fanofazrienoch
Member since 2008 • 1573 Posts

would you do the same thing with a girl who was CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY not interested in you?

didn't think so.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I think that the gay kid really should stop pursuing the straight kid... He's obviously not interested.
Licazinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Licazinha
Member since 2005 • 110 Posts

Hello staight guy!

You should do the same thing you'd do with a girl you didn't like.

MajorSport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MajorSport

Are you the eleventh grader?Jandurin
Are you the eleventh grader?Jandurin

haha, fortunately no

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
Sexual harassment charges sound about right.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
The straight kid should respectfully set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.
Big_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Big_player
Member since 2004 • 6187 Posts
The eleventh grader should just have him charged for sexual harrasment. Standing beside someone watching them pee and referring to " a chance " is pretty disturbing and offensive.
its_me_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 its_me_
Member since 2008 • 947 Posts
I would have punched him.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
At least the straight guy didn't slap him, now that would have been ironic
iwokojance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 iwokojance
Member since 2005 • 1040 Posts

First of all, the word for "dislike of gays" is censored for some reason, so I used zeroes.

At my high school, there is a freshman male cheerleader. He has openly come out that he is gay and he flaunts his sexuality (he talks like a girl, walks like a girl, gives other guys suggestive looks, etc.)

Recently, he has divulged that he has a "crush" on a guy in the eleventh grade. This guy is completely straight and the gay guy knows it, but he still continues to flirt with the straight guy anyway.

For instance, the straight guy was in the restroom today at a urinal and the gay boy happened to come in. The gay kid then took the urinal right next to the straight guy and said something to the effect of "Will you at least give me a chance?" The straight guy didn't respond and got out of the bathroom as soon as possible.

Don't you think that this has gone way over the line? What should the straight guy do?

MajorSport

That's unwanted leud sexual behavior. Does your school have regulations on sexual harrassment among it's students? Someone should look into it, because that is completely unacceptable. Some authority figures in that school should intervene and dissaude that gay kid from harrassing others...or that gay kid may have to learn the hard way.

fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fanofazrienoch

The straight kid should respectively set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.bman784
coulden't that be said about any unreasonable behavior?

"hey if he wants to punch your lights out, you tell him to stop punching your lights out. otherwise just live with it, its his perogative to act teh way he wants"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

The straight kid should respectfully set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.bman784
Approaching him in the bathroom is way over the line.

Haven't you seen the video on bathroom etiquette?

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#21 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
I just find people like that annoying, not some sort of threat. If anything, other straight guys are the threat. That's right, I'm heterophobic :P.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts

[QUOTE="bman784"]The straight kid should respectfully set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.Jandurin

Approaching him in the bathroom is way over the line.

Haven't you seen the video on bathroom etiquette?

That is over the line, but then the straight kid should say something instead of just ignoring it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
I just find people like that annoying, not some sort of threat. If anything, other straight guys are the threat. That's right, I'm heterophobic :P.Video_Game_King
Well, they are the competition. :P
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

Gay guys like that are gross, would you do that with a girl?

They have a name for people like that

sluts
Toriko42

They think that since they're male then they can get away with acting like that. Also if you say something about it then they'll call you homophobic and make you look like a jerk. Believe me, it happened to me.

nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 nbtrap1212
Member since 2005 • 1525 Posts

I just find people like that annoying, not some sort of threat. If anything, other straight guys are the threat. That's right, I'm heterophobic :P.Video_Game_King

I just find people like you disgusting. :P

Cerussite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Cerussite
Member since 2007 • 3084 Posts

Wait... The actions of one overly flamboyant openly gay man has turned you into a homophobe?

That doesn't make much sense.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#28 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

MajorSport
he should have peed on that guy, for peeking at him. He should also file for sexual harassment.
Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts
... Wow... just wow... And it's people like that that give h0m0s a bad name. I don't mind h0m0s as long as they act normally (ie. like a regular person) but when you start going around hitting on straight guys or dressing in woman's clothing... that's when I get disturbed. I really feel sorry for that guy in grade 11.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 whipassmt
I don't mind gay people but it makes me uncomfortable when they flaunt it.
iwokojance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 iwokojance
Member since 2005 • 1040 Posts

The straight kid should respectfully set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.bman784

That's ridiculous. You don't just live with it when someone is assualting you like that. I agree that you should respectfully talk about it first, but are you telling me that if you are in a restroom in the middle of your private business and someone makes unwanted, leud advances toward you that you just have to sit there and take it...even after a respectful discussion where you've made your position clear? People have to stand up for themselves. You don't just roll over if someone is instigating that kind of behavior.

its_me_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 its_me_
Member since 2008 • 947 Posts

If that's so, then it's also the straight guy's perogative to tell him to **** off, and then file a sexual harrassment suit if he doesn't.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 whipassmt
There's nothing wrong with being "homophobic" most of the people who feel that way can't help it. The whole Isaiah Washington thing was ridiculous, they sent him to rehab to basically brainwash him into changing his views about gays, what about freedom of opinion, eh.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
gay kid should respect the straight kid. simple as that.
Dion2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dion2k7
Member since 2007 • 1353 Posts
Dude just tell him you're not gay and you like women, so tell him can you leave me alone and stop trying to work your magic with me.
jasperrussell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 jasperrussell
Member since 2005 • 1960 Posts
sheesh! big deal. Wait till you get out into the real world and go to toilets in night clubs.
TanKLoveR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TanKLoveR
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
Haha ppl get punched for less :? That guy needs to back off, u cant just turn someone gay
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

[QUOTE="bman784"]The straight kid should respectfully set the facts straight and tell the homosexual kid to back off with the innuendos if it makes him that uncomfortable. Otherwise, just live with it. It's his prerogative to act the way he wants.iwokojance

That's ridiculous. You don't just live with it when someone is assualting you like that. I agree that you should respectfully talk about it first, but are you telling me that if you are in a restroom in the middle of your private business and someone makes unwanted, leud advances toward you that you just have to sit there and take it...even after a respectful discussion where you've made your position clear? People have to stand up for themselves. You don't just roll over if someone is instigating that kind of behavior.

I second this. Bman probably has never been advanced on like this, so its easy for him to try to take the tolerance high ground. At my work, we had some folks visit from Orlando. One day, one of them walked in white as a ghost. He had been in Target when a gay dude approached him and wouldnt back off. He was basically chased out of the store by the gay dude. Me? I did get approached one time. I gave him a look that in no uncertain terms let him know that A) I am not gay B) I dont appreciate him hitting on me like that C) it is in his best interest to stop. lol
club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
someone will end up dead.
Cerussite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cerussite

There's nothing wrong with being "homophobic" most of the people who feel that way can't help it. The whole Isaiah Washington thing was ridiculous, they sent him to rehab to basically brainwash him into changing his views about gays, what about freedom of opinion, eh.whipassmt
So there's nothing wrong with being intolerant of a minority who have no control over the fact that they are attracted to people of the same-sex rather than the opposite one?

The same logic is used to justify racism, in case you hadn't noticed.

MajorSport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MajorSport

Dude just tell him you're not gay and you like women, so tell him can you leave me alone and stop trying to work your magic with me.Dion2k7

once again, i am not either of the people mentioned in my story

nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 nbtrap1212

I wouldn't call him gay I'd diagnose him with a mental disorder. But of course in our day of political correctness, it's a crime to have an opinion that it's not normal for a guy to think he's a woman.

Flame on.

fanofazrienoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 fanofazrienoch

I wouldn't call him gay I'd diagnose him with a mental disorder. But of course in our day of political correctness, it's a crime to have an opinion that it's not normal for a guy to think he's a woman.

Flame on.

nbtrap1212
second'd
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts

would you do the same thing with a girl who was CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY not interested in you?

didn't think so.

fanofazrienoch
I always asks chicks out when I am at the urinal :|
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

Highly inappropriate and unprofessional. They school board should intervene.

Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts
umm...u can simply ignore such ppl...:P
Cerussite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Cerussite

Flame on.

nbtrap1212
There is a mental disorder that pertains to men identifying with the opposite sex and vice versa. It's called gender identity disorder. Look it up.
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#49 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
[QUOTE="fanofazrienoch"]

didn't think so.

Whicker89

I always asks chicks out when I am at the urinal :|

What kind of chicks are at the urinal, and why do you pick those girls up?

nbtrap1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nbtrap1212
[QUOTE="nbtrap1212"]

Flame on.

Cerussite

There is a mental disorder that pertains to men identifying with the opposite sex and vice versa. It's called gender identity disorder. Look it up.

I never said there wasn't. My point is that instead of trying to help these people we tell them they're normal and perfectly healthy.

Edit: We actually embrace this kind of behavior ofte. Yes, I wouldn't definitely file a sexual harrassment complaint.