If you're pregnant, and you find out your baby can be g@y...

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 groovdafied
Member since 2005 • 5012 Posts

would you do something about it?

That's the main topic, that apparently if someone is pregnant and if you can find out about your baby being a hom0sexual, would you do something about it?

According to Rev.Albert Mohler, homo sexual children before they are born, are experiencing a chemical/hormonal embalance that can be treated before your child is born, and turn them to be heterosexuals.

How do you feel about this type of subject? I honestly don't feel right about it at all.

First off, if this is manageable, this could very be the key to destroying who your child can become in life. A lot of people would protect their baby to whatever costs, but I doubt they would undergo a procedure allowing drugs to chemically change the babies orientation. Personally I think it's a sickening idea, and to believe that God doesn't want your children to be gay (I feel) is way off. I believe we're put on this eart to experience life, in any way shape or form, to experience it and live your life in good. 

Love thy neighbor, He said... since when did God right the bible (in which I don't believe in) to chemically alter your children to be straight.

Your thoughts? 

Jam_FDUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jam_FDUK
Member since 2005 • 904 Posts

I think Rev. Albert Mohler is talking from where the sun doesn't shine.

Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Happyphilter
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts
My thoughts are that the Reverend Albert Mohler doesn't know what he is talking about. If for some reason, I would know that my child to be born was going to be gay I wouldn't care one bit. He/She would just be my child and I would love and cherish regardless of future sexual orientation.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 groovdafied
[QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

That's closed minded thinking... Tons of gay families use surrogate mothers and adoption. Especially the huge fact that there's a difference between autism and homosexuality.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I think I'd change Reverend Albert Mohler into something that doesnt speak.
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts
I've seen that web page and first off, being gay I find it ridiculous.  Second, I don't think we need to be "designing" our children.
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Happyphilter
My thoughts are that the Reverend Albert Mohler doesn't know what he is talking about. If for some reason, I would know that my child to be born was going to be gay I wouldn't care one bit. He/She would just be my child and I would love and cherish regardless of future sexual orientation. Lord_Daemon
everyone is (should) love their childeren. If you are trying to justify not doing anything by saying its "gods will" riddle your mind this one Got gave us intelligence to thing, to do research, to change the world around us, by god giving us the power of choice and intelligence maybe he wants us to un gayify people.
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Happyphilter
[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

That's closed minded thinking... Tons of gay families use surrogate mothers and adoption. Especially the huge fact that there's a difference between autism and homosexuality.

hardly, both are different ways of living due to a chemical inbalance in the brain. an autistic kid is not really "retarted" he just thinks difefrently, just like gay folk. and having a surrogate mother or adomption dosent spread genetics of ones self completely.
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

[QUOTE="Lord_Daemon"]My thoughts are that the Reverend Albert Mohler doesn't know what he is talking about. If for some reason, I would know that my child to be born was going to be gay I wouldn't care one bit. He/She would just be my child and I would love and cherish regardless of future sexual orientation. Happyphilter
everyone is (should) love their childeren. If you are trying to justify not doing anything by saying its "gods will" riddle your mind this one Got gave us intelligence to thing, to do research, to change the world around us, by god giving us the power of choice and intelligence maybe he wants us to un gayify people.

It's not like gay people aren't contributing members of society or anything.

Flow4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Flow4U
Member since 2007 • 1529 Posts
I wouldn't care, if my child turned out to be gay it's not my life to live I only care about that my child makes the right decisions in life.
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Happyphilter

[QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="Lord_Daemon"]My thoughts are that the Reverend Albert Mohler doesn't know what he is talking about. If for some reason, I would know that my child to be born was going to be gay I wouldn't care one bit. He/She would just be my child and I would love and cherish regardless of future sexual orientation. Foolio1

It's not like gay people aren't contributing members of society or anything.

i never said they werent. i know gay people, i like gay people, gay people are my friends. they are fine by me. but givin the choice, i would rather my kid me strait, if he turned out gay so be it. but givin the option i know what id choose, just like some people want a boy rather thena girl.
jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

Man I so gotta get my reverendship so I can start making crazy claim to stuff and get into the news.

If there was something my kid could take so they wouldn't be gay I'd probably let them take it, my wife wants grandchildren. 

Oblivion_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Oblivion_Fire
Member since 2006 • 468 Posts
i think is wrong to do this and the need to procreat is not that great there will all ways be some one to pop one out every nine months they will pick up the slack just actcept your kids 
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

[QUOTE="Lord_Daemon"]My thoughts are that the Reverend Albert Mohler doesn't know what he is talking about. If for some reason, I would know that my child to be born was going to be gay I wouldn't care one bit. He/She would just be my child and I would love and cherish regardless of future sexual orientation. Happyphilter

I don't think of being gay as a handicap so why would I change it even if I knew? If I knew my child was going to be physically handicapped in some way and I could do something about it I surely would but, being gay As I stated before it's nothing that concerns me so I would do nothing. Also...I'm an atheist so bringing God into this isn't going to change my mind in any way. 

groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 groovdafied
[QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

hardly, both are different ways of living due to a chemical inbalance in the brain. an autistic kid is not really "retarted" he just thinks difefrently, just like gay folk. and having a surrogate mother or adomption dosent spread genetics of ones self completely.

Ok, so you're agreeing with the Rev, saying that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance and not natural? Although natural animal species actually have homosexual sex with each other. Is that considered an imbalance? Surrogate mothers, allows you to fertilize an embryo with your genes, and have an offspring with your genetics. How is that not spreading genetics? Surrogacy is an arrangement whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant for the purpose of gestating and giving birth to a child for others to raise. She may be the child's genetic mother (the more traditional form of surrogacy) or she may be implanted with someone else's fertilized egg (gestational surrogacy)
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

That's the main topic, that apparently if someone is pregnant and if you can find out about your baby being a hom0sexual, would you do something about it?

According to Rev.Albert Mohler, homo sexual children before they are born, are experiencing a chemical/hormonal embalance that can be treated before your child is born, and turn them to be heterosexuals.

How do you feel about this type of subject? I honestly don't feel right about it at all.

First off, if this is manageable, this could very be the key to destroying who your child can become in life. A lot of people would protect their baby to whatever costs, but I doubt they would undergo a procedure allowing drugs to chemically change the babies orientation. Personally I think it's a sickening idea, and to believe that God doesn't want your children to be gay (I feel) is way off. I believe we're put on this eart to experience life, in any way shape or form, to experience it and live your life in good. 

Love thy neighbor, He said... since when did God right the bible (in which I don't believe in) to chemically alter your children to be straight.

Your thoughts? 

groovdafied
Clearly a man of god then...If I had a child and they we're homosexual, the only remorse I would feel would be for it's well being in a world that strikes out on things it doesn't understand with it's backward 14th century 'ideals'.
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Happyphilter
[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

Ok, so you're agreeing with the Rev, saying that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance and not natural? Although natural animal species actually have homosexual sex with each other. Is that considered an imbalance? Surrogate mothers, allows you to fertilize an embryo with your genes, and have an offspring with your genetics. How is that not spreading genetics? Surrogacy is an arrangement whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant for the purpose of gestating and giving birth to a child for others to raise. She may be the child's genetic mother (the more traditional form of surrogacy) or she may be implanted with someone else's fertilized egg (gestational surrogacy)

Yes i do think its just a chemical imbalance, and chemical imbalances show them selfs in many altered mental states. I do not think its normal, but i dont think its harmful either.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 groovdafied
[QUOTE="groovdafied"]

Your thoughts?

dommeus
Clearly a man of god then...If I had a child and they we're homosexual, the only remorse I would feel would be for it's well being in a world that strikes out on things it doesn't understand with it's backward 14th century 'ideals'.

Which is how we raise them to tolerate that, and to find ways to bring peace and harmony, not a patch to "chemically change a babies orientation".
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Can we just establish one thing in this. God isnt real, homosexuals are. Thanks.
Silchas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Silchas
Member since 2006 • 17050 Posts
No thoughts, i ignore these topics
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 groovdafied

[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.Happyphilter

Yes i do think its just a chemical imbalance, and chemical imbalances show them selfs in many altered mental states. I do not think its normal, but i dont think its harmful either.

But that's just science theory, not fact that homosexuality is an imbalance. If it was a chemical imbalance, then it wouldn't be very healthy living life style, comparing it to autism, which you still can live a life, however with limitations with what you really can do because the brain doesn't respond well to the surrounding world.

Manic depression is a chemical imbalance which can be show signs of serious side effects

Menopause in aging women, which can also lead to osteoporosis.

How can those be compared to homosexuality? It doesn't. Homosexuality is the same as heterosexuality, but the person is attracted by same sex. You say it's an imbalance, because it's different and so many frown uppon it, because of fear and fear of sin from the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
I think that if they are so religious in believing god knows the child before it is born and creates it as he wills it...should it not be that god creates the child in the way he wants it to be. Are we so arrogant that we think we can play god and alter the genetics of a baby to please god?
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Happyphilter
[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

But that's just science theory, not fact that homosexuality is an imbalance. If it was a chemical imbalance, then it wouldn't be very healthy living life style, comparing it to autism, which you still can live a life, however with limitations with what you really can do because the brain doesn't respond well to the surrounding world.

autistic kids do not repsond well becasue the world was made different for them. If gayness isnt chemicals what is it? It isnt genetics, its proven(ill find the links if you reeallly want) and it isnt physical. the only other thing i can think of is chemicals...unless you have another option i forgot
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
No thoughts, i ignore these topicsSilchas
If you truly ignored it you wouldn't even post in it. You have acknowledged it and obviously read it....
BDM666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BDM666
Member since 2006 • 7922 Posts
I don't think it's possible for me to become pregnant.
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Happyphilter
I don't think it's possible for me to become pregnant.BDM666
u might have a butt-whom. im pretty sure guys dont, but theres a few out there stillt rying to make it work.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 groovdafied
[QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="Happyphilter"]yeah id make it not-gay. i dotn think anyone really wants to have a gay baby, although most will accept that. but thats like asking if you would want to have an autistic kid, if you could change it before it was permanant, why not? get your morals out of this, it boils down to the need to procreate, to spread your dna. gay kids cant exactly do that unless theres a butt-womb i never heard about.

autistic kids do not repsond well becasue the world was made different for them. If gayness isnt chemicals what is it? It isnt genetics, its proven(ill find the links if you reeallly want) and it isnt physical. the only other thing i can think of is chemicals...unless you have another option i forgot

You know life is not mechanical. Frogs, is another form of life, they manage to change their sex from one form to another to accommodate their surroundings, is that a chemical imbalance (despite amphibious & mamals) Life as a homosexual isn't an imbalance, it would be the same as calling heterosexuals an imbalance just because they're different. If homosexuality is a imbalance that people want to "cure", how is it affecting their life? There's no side effect that hinders their health. I don't understand what your opinion of autism. "autistic kids do not respond well because the world was made different for them." Autism doesn't respond well, because they don't think the same around the world like the general group.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
Who the f cares?
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 groovdafied
[QUOTE="BDM666"]I don't think it's possible for me to become pregnant.Happyphilter
u might have a butt-whom. im pretty sure guys dont, but theres a few out there stillt rying to make it work.

Your remarks saying butt-womb really shows maturity.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 groovdafied
Who the f cares?-Karayan-
Obviously you don't, but to the people who are affected by this, such as I...do...so please keep these negative outbursts out.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Who the f cares?groovdafied
Obviously you don't, but to the people who are affected by this, such as I...do...so please keep these negative outbursts out.

No I won't. People who care are idiots.
PlayedThemAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 PlayedThemAll
Member since 2006 • 665 Posts
I think you're going in the wrong direction here. Don't try to think so hard.
twohattricks3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 twohattricks3
Member since 2005 • 353 Posts
this is a tough one but if i could and did do it i wouldn't blame the child for resenting me later on sure they'd grow up as hetero and not know the difference but there is something wrong with a parent wanting their child to live up to their standards it's like they're saying if you were gay i wouldn't love you as much it's a s*** world anyway, better have s**** preparation
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 groovdafied
[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Who the f cares?-Karayan-

Why are they idiots to decide to chemically alter your child because of natural causes?
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Who the f cares?groovdafied

Why are they idiots to decide to chemically alter your child because of natural causes?

Well...
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Happyphilter
mechanics, like frogs, is genetic. the fact is most people "discover" theya re gay in the time of puberty, when the body CHEMICALLY defines its sexuality. if too much of one is produced, results will change.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 groovdafied
[QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="groovdafied"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Who the f cares?-Karayan-

Well...

Oops I mis-read your reply, I understand what you're saying...
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 groovdafied
mechanics, like frogs, is genetic. the fact is most people "discover" theya re gay in the time of puberty, when the body CHEMICALLY defines its sexuality. if too much of one is produced, results will change.Happyphilter
However you wouldn't believe the fact that I knew I was gay since was a child and way before puberty. Discovered myself, when I first realized the attractiveness?
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Karayan-
mechanics, like frogs, is genetic. the fact is most people "discover" theya re gay in the time of puberty, when the body CHEMICALLY defines its sexuality. if too much of one is produced, results will change.Happyphilter
Of course this goes against all scientific studies, but who cares about them? :roll:
iMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 iMuffins
Member since 2006 • 2514 Posts
I would have no problem with my child being gay I'd love him/her just as much as I would if they were heterosexual.
groovdafied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 groovdafied
I would have no problem with my child being gay I'd love him/her just as much as I would if they were heterosexual.iMuffins
This is pretty much my view... You would risk you child's health to chemically alter their sexuality because it seems you're not willing to love your child unconditionally. I'm going to bed....
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
I would have no problem with my child being gay I'd love him/her just as much as I would if they were heterosexual. iMuffins
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
no more then if I discovered they'd be some stereotypical emo in high school.
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts

God gave us the intelligence to annihilate everyone. Maybe he wants us to do that.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
Autism doesn't respond well, because they don't think the same around the world like the general group.groovdafied
that's what he said.
im_very_kind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 im_very_kind
Member since 2007 • 411 Posts

Your thoughts?

groovdafied
Although I believe homosexuallity is natural to an extent, I cant say I disagree with this procedure. I never heard of it, but im just going as if it were real. I believe most homosexuals are developed that way. Its more or less a fetish. Some however, are actually born that way. I think even though its natural, it can be considered a mistake (because afterall, even mistakes are natural). I think the way we live our lives (especially women, during pregnancy) is somehow effecting our children. So corrective measures shouldnt be ruled out. and before you wussies say anything, no im not homophobic in anyway.
Folkom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Folkom
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

I think Rev. Albert Mohler is talking from where the sun doesn't shine.

Jam_FDUK
I agree to terminate a child or a unborn baby just becuase he or she is gay is just purely evil and sad, there are worst cases then this when a baby has to be terminated due to other conditions to compared this situation to a life endangering condition where a child has to be terminated is an insult.
Avatar image for supermechakirby
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 supermechakirby
Member since 2003 • 10677 Posts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vW5u0_Uhe3c :D
Oblivion_Fire

Forum Posts