If Murder were legal.....

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gen_Warbuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 Gen_Warbuff
Member since 2005 • 8976 Posts
If there were no penalty for murder, is there someone you would take a whack at? And, do you think someone would have it out for you?
Rigga911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Rigga911
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
i would kill every country's leader and rule the world
Avatar image for Scott_Malkinson
Scott_Malkinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Scott_Malkinson
Member since 2008 • 2604 Posts
If it was legal, there would be far fewer people in the world's population.
Jaks_Secret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Jaks_Secret
Member since 2006 • 9003 Posts

There are certainly some people that I would like to, but I wouldn't murder anyone. I don't think anyone would have it out for me, either. I'm a quiet person, so I tend not to get anyone angry at me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
I can't think of anyone I would kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

There are certainly some people that I would like to, but I wouldn't murder anyone. I don't think anyone would have it out for me, either. I'm a quiet person, so I tend not to get anyone angry at me.

Jaks_Secret
ahaha. Interesting question. Would anyone be out to get me? I can think of at least 2. :P Oh, the question was in the OP :oops:
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
I wouldn't kill anyone, but I know some people that would probably try to kill me. :(
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
mhmmm... Yeah. I would kill alot of people if there were no legal consequences. Their friends and families would most likely kill me afterwards, so in that sense justice will be served either way.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts
Richard Simmons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
mhmmm... Yeah. I would kill alot of people if there were no legal consequences. Their friends and families would most likely kill me afterwards, so in that sense justice will be served either way.BiancaDK
Unless you were totally sweet and killed all the family members that came after you as well.
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts
Everyone would be dead.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
I can think of a few for each parts of the TC's post
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#13 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]mhmmm... Yeah. I would kill alot of people if there were no legal consequences. Their friends and families would most likely kill me afterwards, so in that sense justice will be served either way.Jandurin
Unless you were totally sweet and killed all the family members that came after you as well.

I would need heavy weaponry in order to escape certain death. Assult rifles. I live in Denmark. There are about 5 pistols in this country, counting in the military armament. Nope, they would get me.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
Uwe Boll and Lil Wayne.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
If murder were legal, people would simply kill for no reason, more so than some buggers do now. So everyone would be marked for their car, home or anything of value. So I'd probably wound or kill everyone coming after me and my family. *considers cruise missile defense system in Texas for my folks in the East Coast*
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
a few people.
maheo30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 maheo30
Member since 2006 • 5102 Posts
No! God alone is Judge of all the earth. (Genesis) He alone taketh vengeance (Romans). Besides, it is against the 6th commandment.
alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts

I would never harm anyone.

I'm sure thier would be some people out thier who would start killing for sport, and thats the closest thing to having someone out to get me.

If they wanted to take me down they better use a gun, otherwise I wouldn't be a very easy kill.

alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts
No! God alone is Judge of all the earth. (Genesis) He alone taketh vengeance (Romans). Besides, it is against the 6th commandment. maheo30
And what he said.
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#21 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts
If murder were legal, it wouldn't be an automatic open door to kill anyone you like. If it's legal for you, it's legal for everyone else, which means that families angered over the loss of a loved one wouldn't wait around for a legal system to apprehend and prove their case -- they'd go after the killer themselves or with hired guns. These days doing that kind of thing is considered to be vigilante murder, but if murder were no longer a legal construct, there wouldn't be much holding people back from getting rid of the worst murderers in their society without the red tape of a legal system.
Gen_Warbuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 Gen_Warbuff
Member since 2005 • 8976 Posts
[QUOTE="Gen_Warbuff"]If there were no penalty for murder, is there someone you would take a whack at? And, do you think someone would have it out for you?SEANMCAD
I think you are not asking a real question but rather making some point. I am just not sure what. What are you really asking?

Not trying to make any point... just curious is all. For the most part, laws are in place to keep honest people honest... so I was wondering if there was no law against murder, how many people would do it, that is all.
tudyniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

#23 tudyniuz
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
If there were no penalty for murder, is there someone you would take a whack at? And, do you think someone would have it out for you?Gen_Warbuff
I would kill many people:) There are also many who would want me dead,so I guess I'd be in my own survival life.Where most people try to kill me and I try to survive and kill them.It would be fun.:lol:
ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
Uwe Boll and Lil Wayne.Darth-Caedus
Yea i'de kill Lil wayne with a loli loli lolipop.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i think there would be less people around since everyone would be killing each other. i think then people would start haivng bounty hunters to kill other people. let's say there is a good killer who killed a lot of people then people would start wondering who it is pay somebody to kill him. it would lead to people killing random people. maybe just break one of his bones.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
If I determined that I would be able to actually do it, I'd go after the guy who killed my family's cats.
Paully3433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#28 Paully3433
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts
If murder were legal, it wouldn't be an automatic open door to kill anyone you like. If it's legal for you, it's legal for everyone else, which means that families angered over the loss of a loved one wouldn't wait around for a legal system to apprehend and prove their case -- they'd go after the killer themselves or with hired guns. These days doing that kind of thing is considered to be vigilante murder, but if murder were no longer a legal construct, there wouldn't be much holding people back from getting rid of the worst murderers in their society without the red tape of a legal system.m0zart
I think he hit the nail on the head, you would be in deep doodoo if you killed someone!
SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts
I'd run for my goddamn life.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
I would kill everyone.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Totally off topic: I think there should be OK murder, like if you could prove that ****er had it coming....
SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts
Totally off topic: I think there should be OK murder, like if you could prove that ****er had it coming....AAllxxjjnn
I agree. Some people are dicks we can go on without.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AAllxxjjnn
[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]Totally off topic: I think there should be OK murder, like if you could prove that ****er had it coming....SpidersRMe
I agree. Some people are dicks we can go on without.

Do you realize how horrible we sound?
Avatar image for lilburtonboy748
lilburtonboy748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lilburtonboy748
Member since 2007 • 2536 Posts

Murder is legal already to a large extent. Just not to us poor peasants.

But I would kill nearly every politician in America, the Jonas Brothers, every football player in the NFC East except for the Cowboys, Paul Krugman, Obama, Bush, and many more. And I think a lot of people would like to kill me already....maybe even some people on OT.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
There's nobody I'd kill, there's a few people I don't like but I'd leave the killing to other people (eg. Paris Hilton) I don't think anyone would have it out for me.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AAllxxjjnn

But I would kill nearly every politician in America, the Jonas Brothers, every football player in the NFC East except for the Cowboys, Paul Krugman, Obama, Bush, and many more. And I think a lot of people would like to kill me already....maybe even some people on OT.

lilburtonboy748
But your sig says you're a pacifist!
esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
ahmadinejad..ofcourse
-Twilight-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Twilight-
Member since 2005 • 8931 Posts
I would kill all those that pose a threat to my own life, and have to turn my home into a bunker, because people are crazy and would probably start killing randoms for laughs.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Well, if murder was no longer illegal, "survival of the fittest" would become alot more applicable to life than it already is.

Anywho, I've never wanted to murder anyone, and hopefully no one would want to do so to me. I don't think I have ever angered anyone. Though there are probably people who would kill others just for the hell of it.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy748
lilburtonboy748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lilburtonboy748
Member since 2007 • 2536 Posts
[QUOTE="lilburtonboy748"]

AAllxxjjnn
But your sig says you're a pacifist!

...I know....I'm a liar. I wouldn't kill them, but I would like to. I just talk a big game. Secretly.....I like Brian Westbrook from the Eagles...shhhh
deadevil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deadevil666
Member since 2005 • 1705 Posts

Hannah.....Montana...or w/e the balls her name is. Followed by Paris Hilton, Tyra Banks, the enitre cast of The Real World, that dude from Hells Kitchen, Lindsay Lohan, the BF of this girl Im crazy about, whoever is responsible for the selling of cigarettes, R* (because of their GTA4 PC "Port"), EA, Sarah Palin, Mrs.Magliano(you dont know her), did I say Hannah Montana?, Hanah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, the chicks from The View, people that torture or mass slaughter animals...f* McDonalds, Chris Brown, whoever keeps making those PC vs. Mac commercials, anybody with the responsibiltiy of being a parent and a complete failure at said responsiblity, thus ruining the childs life, people that talk on the phone while driving, people that talk on cell phones obnoxiously in public places, people who talk in the movie theatre, poeple who generally piss me off upon first impression, all those with terminal illnesses that leave them permanently in a vegetative state with a family member who cant decide to pull the plug or not, corrupt officials, people that make malware on comps..., basically every modern "artist" that says...you know which words...more than 0 times, Frank from Frank Tv, and a whole bunch more I cant quite remember right now. Id take a wack at Bush, but somebody would probably beat me to the punch.

raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
my neighbors would be first to go.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Hannah.....Montana...or w/e the balls her name is. Followed by Paris Hilton, Tyra Banks, the enitre cast of The Real World, that dude from Hells Kitchen, Lindsay Lohan, the BF of this girl Im crazy about, whoever is responsible for the selling of cigarettes, R* (because of their GTA4 PC "Port"), EA, Sarah Palin, Mrs.Magliano(you dont know her), did I say Hannah Montana?, Hanah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, the chicks from The View, people that torture or mass slaughter animals...f* McDonalds, Chris Brown, whoever keeps making those PC vs. Mac commercials, anybody with the responsibiltiy of being a parent and a complete failure at said responsiblity, thus ruining the childs life, people that talk on the phone while driving, people that talk on cell phones obnoxiously in public places, people who talk in the movie theatre, poeple who generally piss me off upon first impression, all those with terminal illnesses that leave them permanently in a vegetative state with a family member who cant decide to pull the plug or not, corrupt officials, people that make malware on comps..., basically every modern "artist" that says...you know which words...more than 0 times, Frank from Frank Tv, and a whole bunch more I cant quite remember right now. Id take a wack at Bush, but somebody would probably beat me to the punch.

deadevil666

Pffffffft! That's all? :roll:

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

lilburtonboy748

LOL

"HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!"

What was the score in that last Eagles game?

:)

You should Murder Jerry Jones for putting together a team of cast-off, egotistical criminals.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts
No
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#46 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
No because I would still find murder morally wrong.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
If murder were legal, it wouldn't be an automatic open door to kill anyone you like. If it's legal for you, it's legal for everyone else, which means that families angered over the loss of a loved one wouldn't wait around for a legal system to apprehend and prove their case -- they'd go after the killer themselves or with hired guns. These days doing that kind of thing is considered to be vigilante murder, but if murder were no longer a legal construct, there wouldn't be much holding people back from getting rid of the worst murderers in their society without the red tape of a legal system.m0zart
ah and thus would start War Wold EOTW which stands for End Of The World. One War to rule them all and One War to end them all >_> Speaking of which I lost my LotR book -_-
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Who am I to take another's life and cause their loved ones grief. I couldn't take anothers life unless they were putting someone in immediate danger (killing them, rape and so forth).
FastNorwegian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FastNorwegian
Member since 2009 • 859 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]mhmmm... Yeah. I would kill alot of people if there were no legal consequences. Their friends and families would most likely kill me afterwards, so in that sense justice will be served either way.BiancaDK

I would need heavy weaponry in order to escape certain death. Assult rifles. I live in Denmark. There are about 5 pistols in this country, counting in the military armament. Nope, they would get me.

Norway has boats. We would obviously all be vikings and make slaughter of annoying pests.