If Israel tries to attack Iran.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17693 Posts
I was talking to my dad, and he's convinced that if Israel sends planes to bomb sites in Iran, Obama will order our planes to shoot them down before they can reach their targets in the attempt to avert the starting of a third world war. I told him that he's crazy, that we'd never all of a sudden sh*t all over the alliance we've held with them for decades and decades. But now pondering it over I don't quite know what to think. You think this is possible or is he just nuts? My dad dislikes Obama, but this is ridiculous.
Avatar image for IustitiaMaximus
IustitiaMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 IustitiaMaximus
Member since 2012 • 895 Posts

Israel has already said they won't warn the US if they do attack.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17693 Posts

IustitiaMaximus
Yea but they need to fly over Iraq to reach Iran. Don't we still maintain no-fly-zones there?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
America can live without Israel......I think.
bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts
I highly doubt that would happen.
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Your dad is full of %#$. Jews in the US have the largest lobby in the country. Obama won't shoot their planes down we'll get drawn into it and have to bail Israel out. Israel practically owns you and I.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Nope, all out war is good business.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Nope, all out war is good business.kuraimen
There won't be an all out war. Who would be on Iran's side?
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 mattisgod01
Member since 2005 • 3476 Posts

Israel has done it before and nothing much happened, Why would them doing it again have a different and far more catastrophic outcome?

Avatar image for IustitiaMaximus
IustitiaMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IustitiaMaximus
Member since 2012 • 895 Posts

[QUOTE="IustitiaMaximus"]

MirkoS77

Yea but they need to fly over Iraq to reach Iran. Don't we still maintain no-fly-zones there?

They don'tnecessarily have to fly over Iraq. That's just the most expedientroute. And I don't see how we maintain a no-fly-zone over Iraq seeing as how we've completely left that country, militarily.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

israel won't attack us but even if it did it's so funny to think the US would shot down their planes.also just because israel said they wouldn't warn the us,didn't mean they actually wouldn't,it just wouldn't go public.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Publically the US would condemn any attacks; privately they would support it and offer intelligence to help them.

John_Coffey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 John_Coffey
Member since 2007 • 365 Posts

The USA will not shoot down Israeli planes should they attack and that isn't because Israel owns them as one enlightened poster has stated. The fact is that most countries both in the world and the region itself have no desire to see a nuclear arms race between Iran and Saudi Arabia adding to problems in the middle east. If Israel attacks it will be like Osirak in 1982 and Syria in 2007, the world will condemn them in public but behind closed doors they will be grateful someone did it.

Although I would agree in this case the consequence of a strike will be far more severe, I think however that most of the Iranian retaliation would be done through its proxy groups Hamas and Hezbollah. I think the greatest risk would be the use of a dirty bomb.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#14 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

thats rubbish , I seriously doubt the US would do such a thing.

although the chance of Israel attacking Iran is increasing by the month , if sanctions don't work , then Im afraid its going to be war.

at the same time I doubt the region is suddenly going to flare up, as I doubt the Saudis , Jordanians, Egyptians, etc, are all going to suddenly join in the war, since they are neither friends of Iran or Israel.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
And yet it's funny how the US and Britain can keep nuclear weapons, damn hypocrites.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
Israel just loves war. Look at the mass-murder it committed, its just like/or even worse than the Holocaust thing
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 themajormayor

Israel just loves war. Look at the mass-murder it committed, its just like/or even worse than the Holocaust thingLastRambo341

wtf is this a joke??

jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"][QUOTE="IustitiaMaximus"]

IustitiaMaximus

They don'tnecessarily have to fly over Iraq. That's just the most expedientroute. And I don't see how we maintain a no-fly-zone over Iraq seeing as how we've completely left that country, militarily.

Honestly, this was one of the contentious issues of the U.S. leaving so suddenly. The Iraqis do not yet have any combat aircraft, or at least not enough to sufficiently police airspace.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Israel just loves war. Look at the mass-murder it committed, its just like/or even worse than the Holocaust thingthemajormayor

wtf is this a joke??

Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the Palestinians
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
And here I thought Iran would attack Israel.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Israel just loves war. Look at the mass-murder it committed, its just like/or even worse than the Holocaust thingLastRambo341

wtf is this a joke??

Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the Palestinians

Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives.
H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Israel just loves war. Look at the mass-murder it committed, its just like/or even worse than the Holocaust thingLastRambo341

wtf is this a joke??

Exactly my thoughts, the media don't show the true picture about Israel/Palestine, US/Afghanistan/Iraq etc.
SauceKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SauceKing
Member since 2011 • 679 Posts

israel would secretly get tacit approval first.

israel is only an arm of the US.... They dont even have the capabilities of destroying the iranian nuclear sites... they need US munitions. They would never go against the US... but the US might arm them and secretly give them the go ahead. Just not publicly state it.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 themajormayor

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]

wtf is this a joke??

H_M_1

Exactly my thoughts, the media don't show the true picture about Israel/Palestine, US/Afghanistan/Iraq etc.

Agreed the media is heavily anti-israel in Europe.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LastRambo341

wtf is this a joke??

themajormayor

Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives.

Israeli soldiers killing innocent people, including unborn children. Rape women, point guns at children, demolish homes in front of the home-owners, destroy worship temples, torturing people, destroy farms, poison gas etc. Just look it up

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="H_M_1"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the Palestiniansthemajormayor

Ironically, no.
John_Coffey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 John_Coffey

wtf is this a joke??

themajormayor

There are not many people who deny that Palestinians have it tough, I am a strong advocate of Israel's right to existence and security and I maintain that cannot be acheived without the creation of a stable Palestine. Unfortunately you have clearly shown yourself as ignorant of the situation in the middle east and saying the current situation as "worse than that holocaust thing" is a sickening display of disrepect to those who lost family in one of the most horrific chapters of human history.

Israel is a flawed state but it is also a symbol of things the world can do right, it is a democratic state with equal rights for its citizens (Arabs sit on the supreme court, Arabic is a national language and the Bedouins are highly respected in the military) you cannot simply tarnish it with baseless accusations.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the PalestiniansLastRambo341

Israeli soldiers killing innocent people, including unborn children. Rape women, point guns at children, demolish homes in front of the home-owners, destroy worship temples, torturing people, destroy farms, poison gas etc. Just look it up

total nonsense, especially the rape and poison gas, rape even more so as culturally its literally considered shameful in Israeli society to have contacts with Arabs which are beyond business contacts (and the same goes for the Arabs' attitudes towards Jews)
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mattisgod01

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the PalestiniansLastRambo341

How is that just like or worse then the Holocaust?

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives. Darkman2007

total nonsense, especially the rape and poison gas, rape even more so as culturally its literally considered shameful in Israeli society to have contacts with Arabs which are beyond business contacts (and the same goes for the Arabs' attitudes towards Jews)

I've seen videos and pictures, I don't make it up.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives. mattisgod01

I'm basically saying that what they're doing is HORRIBLE and HORRIFYING. Look it up then see
John_Coffey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 John_Coffey

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

And, pray tell, what exactly are your sources?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 themajormayor

It's a war so yes innocent people get killed including Israelis, but since they're Jews I guess it doesn't count... rape women? I even read an anti-israel report that tried to find examples of rape but couldn't find it. So they made up the excuse that it was cause they didn't view them as humans :lol: it was the first time I've seen where people see not raping as something bad...

Points guns at children. Oh the horror :roll:

Of course they destroy illegal homes or homes of terrorism or of strategic threat.

Poison gas?? Wtf?? Where did you get this from??

In any case all these accusations are taken out of the air. And in all cases you can accuse the palestinians for exactly the same thing.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the PalestiniansJohn_Coffey

There are not many people who deny that Palestinians have it tough, I am a strong advocate of Israel's right to existence and security and I maintain that cannot be acheived without the creation of a stable Palestine. Unfortunately you have clearly shown yourself as ignorant of the situation in the middle east and saying the current situation as "worse than that holocaust thing" is a sickening display of disrepect to those who lost family in one of the most horrific chapters of human history.

Israel is a flawed state but it is also a symbol of things the world can do right, it is a democratic state with equal rights for its citizens (Arabs sit on the supreme court, Arabic is a national language and the Bedouins are highly respected in the military) you cannot simply tarnish it with baseless accusations.

that isnt what alot of the criticism is , alot of lies and nonsense get told about Israel which is frankly total rubbish , all in order to make Israel look like something between Nazi Germany and the devil in terms of evil. then again , I see those people as the ideological decendents of the people who claimed Jews drank Christian blood, and other such blood libels by Medieval Europe, so I really just laugh at them for the most part.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="H_M_1"] Exactly my thoughts, the media don't show the true picture about Israel/Palestine, US/Afghanistan/Iraq etc.LastRambo341

Ironically, no.

How would that be ironic. And it's still yes. I live there
SauceKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SauceKing
Member since 2011 • 679 Posts

LastRambo341

yea israelis are kinda animals, when it comes to foreign policy. They have a pretty terrible record of atrocities in the west bank.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Where have you been for the past 40 years or so? Ofcourse your media wouldn't show it, just look at what Israel does to the PalestiniansJohn_Coffey

Israel is alot less flawed than the majority of states.
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mattisgod01

[QUOTE="mattisgod01"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

I'm basically saying that what they're doing is HORRIBLE and HORRIFYING. Look it up then see

I'm sure both sides in the Israel/Palestine dispute have perpetrated horrible acts but i don't see how it resembles the Holocaust.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Darkman2007

LastRambo341

which shows me youre lying, and are making it up

then again , apparently alot of christians claimed to have seen Jews drinking blood and sacraficing children, so I really couldn't care less as to what people saw, I tend to believe myself and frankly, my own people first.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] total nonsense, especially the rape and poison gas, rape even more so as culturally its literally considered shameful in Israeli society to have contacts with Arabs which are beyond business contacts (and the same goes for the Arabs' attitudes towards Jews) John_Coffey

If I post them here, then I'll get banned :lol:
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Animals saw off people's heads and sneak into homes in the middle of the night and murder whole families.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] total nonsense, especially the rape and poison gas, rape even more so as culturally its literally considered shameful in Israeli society to have contacts with Arabs which are beyond business contacts (and the same goes for the Arabs' attitudes towards Jews) Darkman2007

then again , apparently alot of christians claimed to have seen Jews drinking blood and sacraficing children, so I really couldn't care less as to what people saw, I tend to believe myself and frankly, my own people first.

Look it up, its all over Youtube. Including pictures. You're just being in denial and a media puppet. I don't hate Israelis or Jews. I dislike Zionism and its foreign policy.
John_Coffey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 John_Coffey

[QUOTE="John_Coffey"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives. Darkman2007

that isnt what alot of the criticism is , alot of lies and nonsense get told about Israel which is frankly total rubbish , all in order to make Israel look like something between Nazi Germany and the devil in terms of evil. then again , I see those people as the ideological decendents of the people who claimed Jews drank Christian blood, and other such blood libels by Medieval Europe, so I really just laugh at them for the most part.

Oh you are completely right what we see in a lot of "anti-zionist" movements is essentially a resurgence of the blood libel. I have seen plenty of examples of these people creating fake evidence to further there causes in a similar way and the ones that stoop to these levels are truly reprehensible.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 themajormayor
[QUOTE="John_Coffey"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] I've seen videos and pictures, I don't make it up.LastRambo341

If I post them here, then I'll get banned :lol:

Neo-nazi websites?
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] I've seen videos and pictures, I don't make it up.LastRambo341

Look it up, its all over Youtube. Including pictures. You're just being in denial and a media puppet. I don't hate Israelis or Jews. I dislike Zionism and its foreign policy.

There's no videos of Jews raping women and gassing people. However, if you do want real instances of people gassing eachother look no further than Muslim run countries like Iraq.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

>Claims to not hate Jews >Denies them the right to self-determination
washnwax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 washnwax
Member since 2011 • 274 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Nope, all out war is good business.themajormayor

russia.

John_Coffey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 John_Coffey

I should clarify to those confused by my saying that Israel is a flawed state that I am very much a Zionist and that Israel's flaws are minimal in comparison to the other countries in the region. I am a very strong supporter of most of what the country does and will happily defend or criticise it when I feel it is warranted.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Where have I been for the past 40 years? Well for example in Israel and the "west bank". I've met Palestinians and Israel wasn't doing anything to them. They were working and living their lives. themajormayor

It's a war so yes innocent people get killed including Israelis, but since they're Jews I guess it doesn't count... rape women? I even read an anti-israel report that tried to find examples of rape but couldn't find it. So they made up the excuse that it was cause they didn't view them as humans :lol: it was the first time I've seen where people see not raping as something bad...

Points guns at children. Oh the horror :roll:

Of course they destroy illegal homes or homes of terrorism or of strategic threat.

Poison gas?? Wtf?? Where did you get this from??

In any case all these accusations are taken out of the air. And in all cases you can accuse the palestinians for exactly the same thing.

* Sorry, but there is no excuse for killing innocent people. Read?? What about pics n vids? * No excuse * Its a family of children and parents :s and its their legit house for years, that is inhumane! Palestinians don't have anything except stones to defend themselves. They don't have food, water etc. Heck, when a Turkish boat came there to give them supplies, the people in the boat got killed by the Israelis.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Nope, all out war is good business.washnwax

russia.

damn forgot about them