I kind of messed up with a girl. I need OT's wise advice.

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#1 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

today: I was walking home after a busy day, got to my bus stop at a park and then I remembered that an old friend of mine who I hadn't seen in some time (like 5 or 6 months) lived like a block away from the bus stop.I called her and asked her if she wanted to come down to the park. So the girl arrives, and she is now ridiculously hot, i've always had a crush on her, but she pretty much went from 8.5 to 9.9 out of 10 in those 5 months. And she was wearing one of those small tops which only cover half of the torso, so you could see her belly, which was beautifully sculpted from work out sessions. She told me she was single and that she wasn't looking out for anything serious. I just lost it by then, and I pretty much said "OK you're pretty bucking hot now and you dont want anything serious, neither do I, lets make out".

She laughed and rejected saying how she couldn't bring herself up to make out with me (tfw she has you friendzoned) because im her friend (even though I know she has made out with several friends in the past).Then I was walking her home, and I asked her abut the gym, she told me that she had even asked her instructor for exercisses to increase her butt size (all innuendos aside) and I just said "you already have enough" and I grabbed her ass, again, I dont even know what I Was thinking. It didn't end with me being charged of sexual assault btw...she did told me she wants to go out next week, but I came home and realized it was a pretty dumb and sh(tty move.

Now im kind of at a stalemate...what can I do? She pretty much said she doesn't want to make out with me, but I dont know if she said it because of the extremely lame and stupid proposition I did while on the park. Should I try it again anyway when we go out next time? or just let it slide?

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

Ask Lai, he'll know what to do.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

So you tell her you two should make out... and she straight up says "no". Then you grab her ass... and she wants to go out next week?

Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lightleggy

heeweesRus
I'm afraid I wont even be at the level of his advice. Well, Lai does rhymes with Laid though...
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lightleggy

So you tell her you two should make out... and she straight up says "no". Then you grab her ass... and she wants to go out next week?

the_bi99man

Maybe its not a definite no, but a way of saying "dont come onto me like that", or she could have seen the assgrab as a joke because I said her ass was big enough.

It was the best ass I've ever touched btw.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

lightleggy

Maybe its not a definite no, but a way of saying "dont come onto me like that", or she could have seen the assgrab as a joke because I said her ass was big enough.

Then you MUST persist.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I just said "you already have enough" and I grabbed her ass, again, I dont even know what I Was thinking.

lightleggy
lol
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

the_bi99man

Then you MUST persist.

PERSIST I WILL. I just hope she doesn't ends up ignoring and severing contact with me...or that I dont end up in jail. Not even lying about the ass btw, 10/10
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

lightleggy

she wouldn't have taken it lightly if she really meant that " no". grab that ass again.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

VaguelyTagged

she wouldn't have taken it lightly if she really meant that " no". grab that ass again.

I think that the replies in this thread have been the most encouraging in all the time I have on GS. Very well, I shall not give up yet.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
If she says she wants to go out with you again, then that obviously means she wasn't repulsed. Honestly, you came on way too strong and you surely put her in an uncomfortable spot at first. I don't know many girls that would agree to, "Hey, let's make out although we've never been together and haven't seen each other in a good while." She seems interested. Just let her get comfortable with you.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lightleggy
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]If she says she wants to go out with you again, then that obviously means she wasn't repulsed. Honestly, you came on way too strong and you surely put her in an uncomfortable spot at first. I don't know many girls that would agree to, "Hey, let's make out although we've never been together and haven't seen each other in a good while." She seems interested. Just let her get comfortable with you.

I know, I wouldn't say that to any girl, I said it because we were really close back in high school, constantly hugging and cuddling and such, and I tried dating her in 8th grade but some guy stole her from me and after that I wasn't interested anymore. it was still really stupid, Now I just need a way to make up for that mistake :P I had touched her ass before in "retaliation" because she had her hand around my waist once and didnt realized she was resting it at my butt for like 10 minutes (I too have a big and nice butt according to girls) so maybe she was used to the contact or never minded to begin with. Anyway, the main question was what to do to fix the mistake of just telling her straight out to "make out".
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

today: I was walking home after a busy day, got to my bus stop at a park and then I remembered that an old friend of mine who I hadn't seen in some time (like 5 or 6 months) lived like a block away from the bus stop.I called her and asked her if she wanted to come down to the park. So the girl arrives, and she is now ridiculously hot, i've always had a crush on her, but she pretty much went from 8.5 to 9.9 out of 10 in those 5 months. And she was wearing one of those small tops which only cover half of the torso, so you could see her belly, which was beautifully sculpted from work out sessions. She told me she was single and that she wasn't looking out for anything serious. I just lost it by then, and I pretty much said "OK you're pretty bucking hot now and you dont want anything serious, neither do I, lets make out".

She laughed and rejected saying how she couldn't bring herself up to make out with me (tfw she has you friendzoned) because im her friend (even though I know she has made out with several friends in the past).Then I was walking her home, and I asked her abut the gym, she told me that she had even asked her instructor for exercisses to increase her butt size (all innuendos aside) and I just said "you already have enough" and I grabbed her ass, again, I dont even know what I Was thinking. It didn't end with me being charged of sexual assault btw...she did told me she wants to go out next week, but I came home and realized it was a pretty dumb and sh(tty move.

Now im kind of at a stalemate...what can I do? She pretty much said she doesn't want to make out with me, but I dont know if she said it because of the extremely lame and stupid proposition I did while on the park. Should I try it again anyway when we go out next time? or just let it slide?

lightleggy

Looks like the ass grab worked, go forth brother.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

GummiRaccoon

Looks like the ass grab worked, go forth brother.

One thing I didnt mentioned about the assgrab: After I did it she said like "hey, stop touching me!", not in a playful tone but neither in a "gtfo away perv", she said it with a "stop doing that" face and then just laughed instantly after it, I had been poking her belly before touching her ass so I think she said it because of that and not the assgrab itself. And yeah, she told me we should go out AFTER I touched her ass, not before.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#15 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Why would you grab her ass? I mean, you don't want to go so slow that she thinks of you too much as a friend, but that is way over the top.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lightleggy
Why would you grab her ass? I mean, you don't want to go so slow that she thinks of you too much as a friend, but that is way over the top.monkeytoes61
Like I said I dont know what I was thinking :lol: she said that she had been taking a work out routine in the gym to make her ass look bigger and I just said in my mind "she always had a nice ass, but damn it worked", I just grabbed it because of a reflex, or temptation, whatever, it was seriously a superb looking ass, and it felt that way too.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lightleggy
Besides, everyone saying "WHY YOU GRABBED HER ASS FOR DAWG?" I'm sure any straight guy would have done the same :P
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts
Besides, everyone saying "WHY YOU GRABBED HER ASS FOR DAWG?" I'm sure any straight guy would have done the same :Plightleggy
don't worry, beautifully shaped butts are there for us to grab.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]If she says she wants to go out with you again, then that obviously means she wasn't repulsed. Honestly, you came on way too strong and you surely put her in an uncomfortable spot at first. I don't know many girls that would agree to, "Hey, let's make out although we've never been together and haven't seen each other in a good while." She seems interested. Just let her get comfortable with you.

I know, I wouldn't say that to any girl, I said it because we were really close back in high school, constantly hugging and cuddling and such, and I tried dating her in 8th grade but some guy stole her from me and after that I wasn't interested anymore. it was still really stupid, Now I just need a way to make up for that mistake :P I had touched her ass before in "retaliation" because she had her hand around my waist once and didnt realized she was resting it at my butt for like 10 minutes (I too have a big and nice butt according to girls) so maybe she was used to the contact or never minded to begin with. Anyway, the main question was what to do to fix the mistake of just telling her straight out to "make out".

Forgot about that. The fact that she wants to go out again implies that she isn't making a big deal out of it, so you shouldn't either. Just go out with her again and see where it goes.
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#21 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
i don't know what you said but you should like talk. With words. Lots of words.
SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#22 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]If she says she wants to go out with you again, then that obviously means she wasn't repulsed. Honestly, you came on way too strong and you surely put her in an uncomfortable spot at first. I don't know many girls that would agree to, "Hey, let's make out although we've never been together and haven't seen each other in a good while." She seems interested. Just let her get comfortable with you.Shottayouth13-

Forgot about that. The fact that she wants to go out again implies that she isn't making a big deal out of it, so you shouldn't either. Just go out with her again and see where it goes.

This seems like good advice to me!

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Wow. You're horrible.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Master_Live
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]If she says she wants to go out with you again, then that obviously means she wasn't repulsed. Honestly, you came on way too strong and you surely put her in an uncomfortable spot at first. I don't know many girls that would agree to, "Hey, let's make out although we've never been together and haven't seen each other in a good while." She seems interested. Just let her get comfortable with you.

Agree, but put the ass grabbing move on the shelf until further notice.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
If she thinks of you as a friend.....she'd find it fine to go out. Does not mean date dude.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
So you find it odd that you ASKEd a girl to make out with you?? oh of nowhere with no real setup to the situation?..... how old are you this sounds like 13 year old nonsense.... go next week see what happens but outright grabbing a girls ass and not getting slapped or rage is not a bad sign either ..... but by the sounds of things she sounds like a bit of a potential player (I don't use whore anymore as its a stupid term) so try your luck. But basing your evaluation when a girl says "no" when you ask something so basic and stupid just because your in a park and shes single is hardly logical thinking is it?
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Her reactions were a bit confusing so just meet her again and see what her real intentions are.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

Her reactions were a bit confusing so just meet her again and see what her real intentions are.

johnd13
What's confusing? She thinks he's a friend. Friends go out. She did tell him she wasn't interested in the next step with him....
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

LJS9502_basic

What's confusing? She thinks he's a friend. Friends go out. She did tell him she wasn't interested in the next step with him....

But he made it clear he wants to be more than friends and so the ass-grabbing could very well be meant in a "romantic" manner(as it was). I would expect her to feel a little uncomfortable about it after his proposal to make out. And she just casually asked to go out again sometime - it seems to me like she could be a bit undecided so I would guess he might have a chance with her(even a small one).

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

johnd13

But he made it clear he wants to be more than friends and so the ass-grabbing could very well be meant in a "romantic" manner(as it was). I would expect her to feel a little uncomfortable about it after his proposal to make out. And she just casually asked to go out again sometime - it seems to me like she could be a bit undecided so I would guess he might have a chance with her(even a small one).

Ass grabbing isn't romantic....and since she didn't react to it much.....I'd expect she let it go because they are friends.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Master_Live
[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] What's confusing? She thinks he's a friend. Friends go out. She did tell him she wasn't interested in the next step with him....LJS9502_basic

Ass grabbing isn't romantic....and since she didn't react to it much.....I'd expect she let it go because they are friends.

So how much ass grabbing is to much on a friendship?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

Master_Live

So how much ass grabbing is to much on a friendship?

I'd imagine it depends on the friendship. But most girls wouldn't go out with someone that aggressive...so I'm thinking maybe she let it go because they are friends. Unless that's how she routinely picks up men.....which I kind of doubt.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
lol WTF? you grabbed her ass, and then she tells you she wants to hang out with you next week.......... um... hello? She liked the fact that you grabbed her ass, and complimented her figure that she has been working hard to get. Even tho It might of sound wrong, you did good. Just dont make anymore dumb comments, or atleast make them silly enough that she finds them cute (yeah... girls like stupid stuff like that). And dont put your hands on her unless she invites you to.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
Your rookie error wasn't the ass grab, it was asking to hook up The ass grab could be construed as playful flirting The question sounds like desperation
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lightleggy
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Your rookie error wasn't the ass grab, it was asking to hook up The ass grab could be construed as playful flirting The question sounds like desperation

Heh, your sig reminds me of what happened, it was pretty much like that, superb ass and all that included. I know, that was the dumbest mistake, I guess i've never been good at the "making out" part.
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
I highly doubt she's interested in a self proclaimed 'internet addict'. Sorry to say this, but I think she's only humoring you out of pity. ;[
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

the_bi99man

lmao yep.  sounds immature and kinda like teasting to me.  I see no harm in pursuing it tactfully if you arent worried about hurting your friendship, but of course I am not saying this could be a great relationship either :P.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

I'd say you ended well lol

The first thing was quite ballsy and kinda funny although I'd understand why she'd think you came on a bit strong. You grabbed her ass pretty much making your intentions clear and she wants to see you again.

Dude, you did good, no worries. Just bring that bravado next time and sculpt it into actual confidence

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]Your rookie error wasn't the ass grab, it was asking to hook up The ass grab could be construed as playful flirting The question sounds like desperation

He knows what his talking about.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
Lol dude you never ask a girl if she wants to make out you just go for it when it feels right. Grabbing her ass was good if she didnt say anything. Now when you go out you need to make it perfectly clear your not interested in being friends.
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts

the_bi99man
implying that any female knows what she wants....
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

I'll recommend what others said, don't go too hard on her, it might come off as desperate. Deff keep being physical, however try not to randomly touch her privates, unless you know for sure it's safe. And again I think someone else said this, NEVER ask to kiss, just do it if it feels right. 

As for my personal advise, open some doors for her. Girls love that kind of stuff! After a while she'll open something else for you (if you know what I mean :cool: )

I smell a success story brewing here. Keep us updated on the following week. ;)

Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

mingmao3046
implying that any female knows what she wants....

how can anyone be this stupid
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

Jack off.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

44 posts and nobody has asked for pics?

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lightleggy

44 posts and nobody has asked for pics?

Barbariser
Yeah, I dont tend to take pictures while im grabbing a girl's ass.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lightleggy

Pics or BS!

You didn't mess up man.  If she let you squeeze her ass, and then agreed to hang out with you, you are relatively safe.  Unless you whip your c*ck out and slap her with it, you can establish a GF/BF relationship with this one.

InEMplease
Im actually not interested in a relationship, just something quick, nothing serious,
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

Pics or BS!

You didn't mess up man.  If she let you squeeze her ass, and then agreed to hang out with you, you are relatively safe.  Unless you whip your c*ck out and slap her with it, you can establish a GF/BF relationship with this one.

lightleggy
Im actually not interested in a relationship, just something quick, nothing serious,

Big mistake That's what I always tried to do Never got me anywhere Your mentality is wrong so you become too forward and go from being a d*ck (a good thing) to being rude These things take time and a little effort Going out on a couple of dates won't kill you
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

lightleggy
I'm afraid I wont even be at the level of his advice. Well, Lai does rhymes with Laid though...

It does? To me Lai always sounded like Lie or Lye.