I got called insensitive,jerk and was told I would never get a girlfreind..

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 King_Dweedle
Member since 2010 • 140 Posts

All because I said money was more important than love.. honestly.. are they in denial? cant they see the POWER of not feeling love? cant they see the WEAKNESS of love?

Crushes are meant to be CRUSHED.

Love is a Weakness exploited by females who want dudes MONEY.

MONEY is POWER.

LOVE is WEAKNESS.

Why is this so god damn hard to understand?

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#2 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
You'll never a get a girlfriend that loves you, if that's what you mean.
King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 King_Dweedle
You'll never a get a girlfriend that loves you, if that's what you mean.JustPlainLucas
Yeah I know but thats a GOOD thing. I wont have Weakness. Haha... I even got called A-Sexual at work today... I prefer M-Sexual.. Money-Sexual.
VENOM192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VENOM192
Member since 2009 • 1385 Posts

... So, you value money over love? You ain't gonna get a girlfriend that way mate.

King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 King_Dweedle

... So, you value money over love? You ain't gonna get a girlfriend that way mate.

VENOM192
Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
[QUOTE="VENOM192"]

King_Dweedle
Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.

Imperfection is what makes a human a person.
8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 8-Bitterness
Member since 2009 • 3707 Posts
wow, well i dont know insensitive or anything, but im quiiiite sure you arent getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and it will not be because you want it to be that way....
VENOM192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VENOM192

[QUOTE="VENOM192"]

King_Dweedle

No offense mate, but having no love, that's gonna make you weaker. There is no such thing as a perfect human, and there never will be.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

You and this guy could probably be friends.

King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 King_Dweedle
[QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="VENOM192"]

Sajedene

Not true. Perfection is what every person strives to be. I am going to be that person.. ive gone my whole teenage years without succumbing to this petty thing called love. I am going to to be perfect... Anyway thats not relevent I just found it funny a girl went out of her way to insult me because I bashed love and praised money.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
You act like you're confident you'll be the next conqueror of Earth... When that falls through and you live an average life under average circumstances, you'll be quick to sweep all this nonsense under the rug.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#12 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"] Imperfection is what makes a human a person.

So true. Don't take this the wrong way, King, but you if this is really how you think, you lack a lot of character.
nick339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nick339
Member since 2005 • 1256 Posts
[QUOTE="VENOM192"]

King_Dweedle

If you're trying to be a perfect person, you should probably start with your spelling.
D_Battery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 D_Battery
Member since 2009 • 2478 Posts

I haven't read many philosophers who champion money as a means to human perfection.
King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 King_Dweedle

nick339

If you're trying to be a perfect person, you should probably start with your spelling.

Good point there... Ive got lots of things that need perfection currently... spelling included.
8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 8-Bitterness
[QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"] Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.

Not true. Perfection is what every person strives to be. I am going to be that person.. ive gone my whole teenage years without succumbing to this petty thing called love. I am going to to be perfect... Anyway thats not relevent I just found it funny a girl went out of her way to insult me because I bashed love and praised money.

sounds to me like you didnt approach any girls and they didnt approach you either so you make all this perfect human as an excuse for being kind of a loser with girls
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sajedene
[QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"] Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.

Every person strives to be the best that they can be. No one should strive to be perfect because that is impossible for a person to be. A perfect person in the eyes of everyone else will actually be imperfect because of the notion that they are perfect. That is out of the norm and that perfection makes them imperfect. So it is impossible. But hey, good luck on the attempt. Hopefully you will realize the importance of love before you let it pass you by so much that its too late to get it back. That would be a lonely way to end a perfect life.
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

As long as you don't mind being without a meaningful relationship your whole life you're good to go.

mhh91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mhh91
Member since 2007 • 446 Posts
Money can depreciate in value. love however,does not have a nice day :)
King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 King_Dweedle
[QUOTE="8-Bitterness"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="Sajedene"] Imperfection is what makes a human a person.

Every person strives to be the best that they can be. No one should strive to be perfect because that is impossible for a person to be. A perfect person in the eyes of everyone else will actually be imperfect because of the notion that they are perfect. That is out of the norm and that perfection makes them imperfect. So it is impossible. But hey, good luck on the attempt. Hopefully you will realize the importance of love before you let it pass you by so much that its too late to get it back. That would be a lonely way to end a perfect life.

All love brings is inconvenience and sorrow. 2 VERY strong weaknesses....
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts

Sajedene

Watch less chick flicks plz
D_Battery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 D_Battery
Member since 2009 • 2478 Posts

As long as you don't mind being without a meaningful relationship your whole life you're good to go.

binpink
Are you implying that meaningful relationships must be of a sexual nature?
expandingeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 expandingeye
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts
[QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="nick339"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"] Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.

Good point there... Ive got lots of things that need perfection currently... spelling included.

Money isn't whats important in life. You are just in denial trying to accept your possible recent failings in acquiring a girlfriend. Don't worry, by the time your actually an adult I'm sure your views will change.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="mhh91"]Money can depreciate in value. love however,does not have a nice day :)

The rampant divorce rate disagrees! :o
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58559 Posts

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"]You'll never a get a girlfriend that loves you, if that's what you mean.King_Dweedle
Yeah I know but thats a GOOD thing. I wont have Weakness. Haha... I even got called A-Sexual at work today... I prefer M-Sexual.. Money-Sexual.

quote worthy

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sajedene
[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"] Thats the whole idea lol. Im striveing to be the perfect human. Love is what makes people imperfect.

I'm not a chick flick kind of person. But I'll take that suggestion into consideration.
mhh91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mhh91
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="mhh91"]Money can depreciate in value. love however,does not have a nice day :)

divorce happens when love makes a run for his life :D
8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 8-Bitterness

[QUOTE="mhh91"]Money can depreciate in value. love however,does not have a nice day :)Dark__Link

D: cuz its not true love, its wanting to bang someone for 3 months

King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 King_Dweedle
[QUOTE="expandingeye"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="nick339"] If you're trying to be a perfect person, you should probably start with your spelling.

Money isn't whats important in life. You are just in denial trying to accept your possible recent failings in acquiring a girlfriend. Don't worry, by the time your actually an adult I'm sure your views will change.

Ive never tried to acquire a girlfreind. Because I know all it leads to is Weakness. And im not completely devoid of love... I have a love of money.. oh god... thats a weakness right there.. need to re-evaluate my perfection plans.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mrbojangles25

anyway, as for your topic, sometimes I think I am asexual. Hell, sometimes I think I am gay lol. Idunno, I am a very carying, emotional person but when it comes to relationships I just cant help but think rationally.

PS i am drunk right now so take what I say with a bit of salt, eh wot?

bigfootstew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bigfootstew
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

I'm guessing you have a neckbeard and eat a lot of cheetos.

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

[QUOTE="binpink"]

D_Battery

Are you implying that meaningful relationships must be of a sexual nature?

No.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="8-Bitterness"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="mhh91"]Money can depreciate in value. love however,does not have a nice day :)

D: cuz its not true love, its wanting to band someone for 3 months

There's a difference?
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

I agree, love is weakness and POWER is everything!!!!

Join me, and together we shall *insert evil plan here* ensuring COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION! :twisted:

re5

Montaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Montaya
Member since 2005 • 4269 Posts

All because I said money was more important than love.. honestly.. are they in denial? cant they see the POWER of not feeling love? cant they see the WEAKNESS of love?

Crushes are meant to be CRUSHED.

Love is a Weakness exploited by females who want dudes MONEY.

MONEY is POWER.

LOVE is WEAKNESS.

Why is this so god damn hard to understand?

King_Dweedle
Someone needs a hug.
expandingeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 expandingeye
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts
I honestly think your trolling here.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sajedene
[QUOTE="King_Dweedle"][QUOTE="8-Bitterness"][QUOTE="King_Dweedle"] Not true. Perfection is what every person strives to be. I am going to be that person.. ive gone my whole teenage years without succumbing to this petty thing called love. I am going to to be perfect... Anyway thats not relevent I just found it funny a girl went out of her way to insult me because I bashed love and praised money.

All love brings is inconvenience and sorrow. 2 VERY strong weaknesses....

Inconvenience is not a weakness. It is a state of being brought about by outside circumstances which generally include the feelings of discomfort and annoyance. Sorrow is an emotion that is present when one experiences the lack of joy or happiness. To recognize the feelings of happiness one must be able to recognize the opposite of it which is sadness - otherwise everything will just fall under the feeling of indifference.
dann14v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dann14v
Member since 2005 • 689 Posts

You're a weak person for trying to avoid being "crushed" by a girl. It's like you already told yourself you're going to fail before you even tried. How pathetic is that? That my friend, is true failure.

8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 8-Bitterness
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="8-Bitterness"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"] The rampant divorce rate disagrees! :o

There's a difference?

oh yesss, true love is wanting to talk to the person so when youre bored you dont have to pay for a divorce
King_Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 King_Dweedle

Join me, and together we shall *insert evil plan here* ensuring COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION! :twisted:

re5

martialbullet

Lol. I dont want to take over the world... thats a weakness as well.. wanting all that power exposes weakness

mhh91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mhh91
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="8-Bitterness"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"] The rampant divorce rate disagrees! :o

There's a difference?

sensitivity is a privilege,some people lack that like some people here :P
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mrbojangles25

[QUOTE="F1_2004"][QUOTE="Sajedene"] Imperfection is what makes a human a person.Sajedene

I'm not a chick flick kind of person. But I'll take that suggestion into consideration.

you should watch more chick flicks. Granted, my mom and my sister, both Alpha females, raised me as my dad was gone on business trips a lot of the time.

So I Married an Axe Murderer...freaking chick flick perfectiono right there!

"Heeead! Pants! Now!"

also...

"Oy! Go cry yourself to sleep on your huuuuuuuge pillow! Your head looks like an orange on a toothpeeek"

*all quoted remarks done in Scottish accent*

CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts

That's asinine as hell if you ask me. No offense.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Dark__Link
I honestly think your trolling here.expandingeye
That, or he's a looney. Either way, I think it's in everyone's best interest that we stop indulging him.
VENOM192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 VENOM192

[QUOTE="martialbullet"]

re5

King_Dweedle

Lol. I dont want to take over the world... thats a weakness as well.. wanting all that power exposes weakness

Dude, really, you should get out more. :?

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="F1_2004"] Watch less chick flicks plzmrbojangles25

you should watch more chick flicks. Granted, my mom and my sister, both Alpha females, raised me as my dad was gone on business trips a lot of the time.

"Heeead! Pants! Now!"

also...

"Oy! Go cry yourself to sleep on your huuuuuuuge pillow! Your head looks like an orange on a toothpeeek"

Well I like romcoms if those count. What is a chick flick anyway?
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"]You'll never a get a girlfriend that loves you, if that's what you mean.King_Dweedle

you'll have loneliness
mhh91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mhh91
[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

[QUOTE="Sajedene"] I'm not a chick flick kind of person. But I'll take that suggestion into consideration.Sajedene

"Heeead! Pants! Now!"

also...

Well I like romcoms if those count. What is a chick flick anyway?

Lindsay Lohan movies
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

anyway, as for your topic, sometimes I think I am asexual. Hell, sometimes I think I am gay lol. Idunno, I am a very carying, emotional person but when it comes to relationships I just cant help but think rationally.

PS i am drunk right now so take what I say with a bit of salt, eh wot?

mrbojangles25
Heh, thinking rationally is the exact opposite of what most people do in relationships. Nothing wrong with it, you just need to find someone who also thinks rationally, or who can accept your reasoning and way of thinking.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mrbojangles25

That's asinine as hell if you ask me. No offense.

CrystalFox

yea

idunno about you, but even despite approaching things logically most of the time, I love being emotional over crap. Its like this...while I wont contribute to drama, I love it none the less. I take pride in being able to put myself in other people's shoes.

I aint no calloused bastard. I know that most people generally feel things twice as worse as I do. The only difference is they can get over it. I tend to carry that crap for the rest of my life. Hell, I try to fall asleep and I still recall faux pas's or bad stuff I did from when I was like 10 years old lol.