I am starting to feel like I am smarter than the most.

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Alienware_fan said:

@bforrester420 said:

@Alienware_fan said:

Most people aren't on my thinking level, They Just cant think as deep enough as me. They just seem like idots on the loose.

Most people aren't on my thinking level; they just can't think as deeply as me. They just seem like idiots on the loose.

Hell, even your thread title is poorly worded. "I am starting to think I am smarter than the most"?

I speak 4 language. how many do you speak?

...seems legit

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

A smart person wouldn't be a fan of alienware.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@Alienware_fan said:

@bforrester420 said:

@Alienware_fan said:

Most people aren't on my thinking level, They Just cant think as deep enough as me. They just seem like idots on the loose.

Most people aren't on my thinking level; they just can't think as deeply as me. They just seem like idiots on the loose.

Hell, even your thread title is poorly worded. "I am starting to think I am smarter than the most"?

What is your first language? The ability to speak multiple languages is by no means a measure of your intelligence. I've never had the need to communicate in anything other than English. Why would I waste my time and resources learning a secondary language that I would likely never use?

I can "speak" VB.net, ASP.net, VBScript, COBOL, Transact and PL-SQL, DOS, and C Shell. Do those count as "languages"?

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

you still haven't answered my question.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@Alienware_fan said:

@bforrester420 said:

@Alienware_fan said:

What is your first language? The ability to speak multiple languages is by no means a measure of your intelligence. I've never had the need to communicate in anything other than English. Why would I waste my time and resources learning a secondary language that I would likely never use?

I can "speak" VB.net, ASP.net, VBScript, COBOL, Transact and PL-SQL, DOS, and C Shell. Do those count as "languages"?

Hell yes those count as languages.The good ones that make you $$$.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@bowchicka07 said:

Hell yes those count as languages.The good ones that make you $$$.

Hell, I don't use any of them but PL-SQL and, believe it or not, DOS these days. I'd have to crack a VB book just to use an Array right now, I'm sure.