How should i say "sorry" to my art teacher for telling her to shut up?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

i told her to shut up because she accused me of bullying someone and kick me out when i said shut up so now i think the "right" thing to do is to say sorry.
How do i say it?

get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
First off, how do you feel about it?
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts
First off, how do you feel about it?get-ka12
Since he said "right" in quotes, I'm assuming not very remorseful ;)
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

If you're in college, write a formal letter explaining how you lost control of your emotions and acted very unprofessional and immature.

If you're in high school, say "sorry" after class and leave, never bring it up again.

nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 nimatoad2000
Member since 2004 • 7505 Posts
drop out of the class.
Goliath_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#6 Goliath_unit
Member since 2006 • 3930 Posts

If she has a continuing grudge against you for it, say that you are sorry for disrespecting her, that is if you feel sorry. If you don't feel sorry, don't act like youdo.

deadevil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deadevil666
Member since 2005 • 1705 Posts

Shut up was obviously the wrong choice of words I assume. Explain the situation is a polite manner. If she still chooses to be a dick about it, then tell her to get ****ed.

nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nimatoad2000

If you're in college, write a formal letter explaining how you lost control of your emotions and acted very unprofessional and immature.

If you're in high school, say "sorry" after class and leave, never bring it up again.

Theokhoth
people do not bully in class in college. maturity and respect for other students is established by that age.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

I tell my english teacher to shut up all the time but he's a butt head... I've never had to apologise to a teacher so I can't help you there.

Jak-25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jak-25
Member since 2007 • 2475 Posts

I guess you can say something like "I apologize for my actions. It won't happen again" or something like that.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

nimatoad2000

people do not bully in class in college. maturity and respect for other students is established by that age.

:lol: If only. I know one girl who stalks another girl because she argued that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry IN A DEBATE CLASS.

joao_22990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 joao_22990
Member since 2007 • 2230 Posts
If you're truly a bully then there are no sorries enough for you. You will burn in hell. And of course, just apolagize if you truly mean it,
-Water-Wings-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Water-Wings-
Member since 2006 • 1099 Posts

Even if you apologize, she'll probably treat you bad for the rest of the school year.

synyster-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 synyster-666
Member since 2008 • 4148 Posts
Wait... why are you doing the "right" thing again? :?
nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nimatoad2000

[QUOTE="nimatoad2000"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Theokhoth

:lol: If only. I know one girl who stalks another girl because she argued that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry IN A DEBATE CLASS.

she should quit the stalking and make her a cripple.
MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

i told her to shut up because she accused me of bullying someone and kick me out when i said shut up so now i think the "right" thing to do is to say sorry.
How do i say it?

Richboy96

If you werent really at fault here for the confrontation(you actually werent bullying someone) than go up to her tomorrow and say
"I wanted to say that I wasnt bullying anyone yesterday, but I just wanted to apologize for my reaction, it was extremely stupid on my part"
or something like that

Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts

Don't say anything.

jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

nimatoad2000

You'd be surprises I've seen some idiots who might of forgot they are college students.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
just say nothing and let it blow over
StripTheSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 StripTheSoul
Member since 2009 • 1665 Posts
Why apologise for something you meant? To make her feel better? To make yourself look better? Pfft, just drop art anyway,
StripTheSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 StripTheSoul
Member since 2009 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="StripTheSoul"]Why apologise for something you meant? To make her feel better? To make yourself look better? Pfft, just drop art anyway,nimatoad2000
because regardless of being correct or not. telling someone to shut up is rude and uncalled for in any situation. swearing in an argument is pretty much auto defeat, that is why you do not see college debate teams talking sh!@ to each other.

In a formal debate (not just arguing with a friend) that really shouldn't be done anyway. If he felt that his teacher should shut up for whatever the reason may be, and he doesn't honestly want to apologise except for the fact that it's "right", then he shouldn't bother. Sooner or later he will learn that certain people in life wont react well to a shut up and **** will get real. Until then, all the power to him. DOHOHOHOHO.
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts
[QUOTE="StripTheSoul"]Why apologise for something you meant? To make her feel better? To make yourself look better? Pfft, just drop art anyway,nimatoad2000
because regardless of being correct or not. telling someone to shut up is rude and uncalled for in any situation. swearing in an argument is pretty much auto defeat, that is why you do not see college debate teams talking sh!@ to each other.

No. If someone is yelling that they are on fire (when they are not), you bet your ass I'm to tell them to stfu.
nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nimatoad2000
[QUOTE="nimatoad2000"][QUOTE="StripTheSoul"]Why apologise for something you meant? To make her feel better? To make yourself look better? Pfft, just drop art anyway,StripTheSoul

In a formal debate (not just arguing with a friend) that really shouldn't be done anyway. If he felt that his teacher should shut up for whatever the reason may be, and he doesn't honestly want to apologise except for the fact that it's "right", then he shouldn't bother. Sooner or later he will learn that certain people in life wont react well to a shut up and **** will get real. Until then, all the power to him. DOHOHOHOHO.

in no situation whatsoever should someone tell another person to shut up. good manners do not allow it. also it pretty much tells the other person you do not respect them at all, and do not care for what they have to say. anyone in life who reacts " WELL" to being told to shut up, must have horrible self esteem to allow someone to say such a thing to them. regardless of if he believes in what he said, his argument, telling his teacher to shut up is extremely disrespectful especially since its a teacher and he is still a teenager in school. if the class is something where the teacher grades nonlinear, ( essay's and not X/100 scored tests) i am sure his grade will drop. somehow, ones opinion of others tends to DROP very low when you realize they have no respect for you, and thus i wouldn't be surprised if his teacher failed his essays because he suddenly decided that they were "not good"
Microdevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Microdevine
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts

Be very mature about it. And dont be emotional or anything. Just approach her when she's alone.( lunch or some kind of free time) And tell her your very sorry for your behavior earlier. And that it was completely out of line and disrespectful. And reassure her it wont ever happen again. Most teachers will understand.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#26 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
draw her a picture, duh.
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#27 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Just up and say you were out of line and your sorry. She'll respect you for "owning up" to your mistake, and you will as well.
WestSideAzn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 WestSideAzn
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
You can just walk up to her and tell her that you are sorry. That's about it.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Go up to her and apologize with meaning. Look sad while your doing it too so it will seem like you deeply regret it....
trust_nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 trust_nobody
Member since 2003 • 3356 Posts

Draw her some pron.

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points