How should I ask this girl out?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AP_Ravens52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AP_Ravens52
Member since 2010 • 261 Posts

Hello, I am in High school. I have a Graphic Imaging 2 class at the end of the day. There is this girl who I've only known for a short while and had little talking with. She sits beside me at the computers ( I chose a spot next to her). I've seen her at the begining of class and after take little looks at me. As I look at her, her eyes look away. I don't know if this means she likes me or she just looks around the room and somtimes at people. She seems really nice and shy. Somtimes when i make the teacher laugh at somthing i make she'll look over and laugh too. I would ask her out but here are some setbacks.

* I never went straight up to a girl and asked her out ( i have had GF's before)

* I am nervous

* I know the worst thing she can say is "no" but I'm still nervous outa my skull

*The room is mostly silient, so.... kinda acward for the only voice to be a guy asking a girl out.

* She doesn't take the bus so IDK where to ask her.

*None of my friends are in that class so I can't find out if she would say yes even if I asked her

So what do you think I should do. It's hard for me to figure this out on my own

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
ball up and and ask her!
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts

Ask to talk to her alone

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Girls like a guy with self confidence nuff said..Go up to her an say are you free tommorow..Maybe get a phone number is a start..Just say hello and start from there..Confidence is the key to every thing..Dont be cocky just confident..

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

If you are nervous, your instincts are telling you "this is not good, dont do it." Go with your instincts.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
Get to know her better.
AP_Ravens52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AP_Ravens52
Member since 2010 • 261 Posts
Main thing is I don't want to ask her in the middle of class. I want to ask her alone. I dont know where to do that.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
well you have to know her first. If you know her, then meet her in the hallway and ask her out. If your only option is to ask during class where everyone can hear, you probably haven't talked enough.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

try consulting her on work or anything to do with chit chat going before asking her

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

All i know is, if you dont, you will be going through the 'What If' thoughts for a long time

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ravensmash
Main thing is I don't want to ask her in the middle of class. I want to ask her alone. I dont know where to do that.AP_Ravens52
Get to know her better then, not to be harsh (and not to say give up), but the fact that she occasionally looks at you and sometimes laughs does not = wants to hook up.
xxFallenAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xxFallenAngel
Member since 2011 • 753 Posts

lol i cant stop thinking of you being a troll because you got a WoW troll of ur avy. :lol: but anyways yes go ask her out. confidence my friend.

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Somtimes when i make the teacher laugh at somthing i make she'll look over and laugh too.AP_Ravens52

From this statement, we can conclude that she likes to mimic the behavior of her teachers. It's a common form of brown nosing.

Ask your teacher out. Date for a week or two. The brown noser will be eager to copy your teacher by dating you.

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts

[QUOTE="AP_Ravens52"]Somtimes when i make the teacher laugh at somthing i make she'll look over and laugh too.Oleg_Huzwog

From this statement, we can conclude that she likes to mimic the behavior of her teachers. It's a common form of brown nosing.

Ask your teacher out. Date for a week or two. The brown noser will be eager to copy your teacher by dating you.

well I was going to do one of my usual advice, but I can't top this logic.
stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts
Add her on Facebook
-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
Go up to her and tell her not to make any sudden movements as you have something important to say. Then look around to make sure nobody else is looking, then flat out ask her.
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

"Face your enemy on too battle, if ever you shall fail Commit seppuko to regain your honor upon death." -Japanese Proverb

Apply this quote to your current situation and you will find success

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
Also, if you wank in the bathroom just before you ask her out, your body will release pheromones that her subconscious will pick up and make her conscious more attracted to you.
Avatar image for BreakTheseLinks
BreakTheseLinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BreakTheseLinks
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts

Exposing yourself should do the trick.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
dude just ask her out after class or have lunch with her or something. if she says no who cares? its just high school. chances are in a few years you wont speak to anyone you went to school with anyways.
not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

Main thing is I don't want to ask her in the middle of class. I want to ask her alone. I dont know where to do that.AP_Ravens52
WTF man? You make it sound like the moment the class ends she disappears or something. Can't you just ask her after the class ends?

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Just do it when you're leaving class. Everyone's shuffling around and you can ask her what she's doing later.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

dude just ask her out after class or have lunch with her or something. if she says no who cares? its just high school. chances are in a few years you wont speak to anyone you went to school with anyways. mems_1224

I disagree, it can be harmful to your self esteem when you hype yourself up, only for it all to come crashing down. Only asks if you are mentally prepared to be rejected.

muffincakes87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 muffincakes87
Member since 2008 • 3913 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]dude just ask her out after class or have lunch with her or something. if she says no who cares? its just high school. chances are in a few years you wont speak to anyone you went to school with anyways. mahlasor

I disagree, it can be harmful to your self esteem when you hype yourself up, only for it all to come crashing down. Only asks if you are mentally prepared to be rejected.

Do not listen to this comment. You shouldn't have an emtional scar after one rejection in highschool. If she says no, then you have your whole life still ahead of you. Just ask her and don't be a wuss. No risk, no reward.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]dude just ask her out after class or have lunch with her or something. if she says no who cares? its just high school. chances are in a few years you wont speak to anyone you went to school with anyways. muffincakes87

Do not listen to this comment. You shouldn't have a emtional scar after one rejection in highschool. If she says no, then you have your whole life still ahead of you. Just ask her and don't be a wuss. No risk, no reward.

yea, if anything getting rejected will only give you thicker skin for future rejections. plus girls dig confidence.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Try stopping her after class and asking. Just rip off that band-aid and do it! Don't listen to anyone who discourages you :P

Wii4Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wii4Fun
Member since 2008 • 1472 Posts

Get to know her better.Ravensmash

Mr_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 Mr_Alexander
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

Ask to talk to her alone

Swanogt19
That's kinda creepy, just add her on facebook or IM.
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
You've got to get through the nevousness crap. chances of getting with her if you don't ask? Slim to none. Chances are better if you take the risk. Most people are friendly once you break the ice, and it really doesn't take anything extraordinary to do that.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
[QUOTE="Swanogt19"]

Ask to talk to her alone

Mr_Alexander

Sadly this is what todays world has come to......
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 CptJSparrow
Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.-Big_Red-
You mean her shoulder?
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ravensmash
[QUOTE="-Big_Red-"]Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.CptJSparrow
You mean her shoulder?

I wouldn't touch her when I was asking her on a date and barely knew her. Honestly, get to know her better then worry about asking her out on a date. You have the perfect opportunity to talk and become friendly (thus at ease around her) in class.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Big_Red-
[QUOTE="-Big_Red-"]Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.CptJSparrow
You mean her shoulder?

No her back. Listen. If you touch a womans back too high she'll think that you just want to be friends, too low she'll think that you just want to f***. You want it to be just right. Like the lower middle of her back.
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CptJSparrow
[QUOTE="CptJSparrow"][QUOTE="-Big_Red-"]Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.Ravensmash
You mean her shoulder?

I wouldn't touch her when I was asking her on a date and barely knew her. Honestly, get to know her better then worry about asking her out on a date. You have the perfect opportunity to talk and become friendly (thus at ease around her) in class.

You must be new here.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mems_1224
Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.-Big_Red-
awful idea, TC dont do that unless you want her to think you're creepy.....
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Never hurts to ask, dude.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Big_Red-
[QUOTE="-Big_Red-"]Just make sure you are walking behind her when she walks out of the classroom, gently touch her back, her mid-lower back, and tell her that you like her/ETC.mems_1224
awful idea, TC dont do that unless you want her to think you're creepy.....

Let it play out in your head. Tell me what happens.
abentwookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#39 abentwookie
Member since 2010 • 463 Posts

Just write a noting that says, "Hey I think you're as cute as a shaved hamster (*), would you like to go out sometime?" and then tie it to a big rock and throw it through the windshield of her car. If she doesn't call the police it means she is interested, :D

tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts

Ask her out...but maybe get to know her first? Talk to her more. You can't tell by how she looks at you if she likes your or not, you're going to have to actually have conversations with her. Then go from there.

Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts

slip her a note.

Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts
Also, if you wank in the bathroom just before you ask her out, your body will release pheromones that her subconscious will pick up and make her conscious more attracted to you.cd_rom
:lol: good one dude.
darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

I am guessing facebook is blocked. So download this on the computers (I suggest putting it on a flashdrive, and make sure you update it before you go to school.)

http://download.cnet.com/Tor/3000-2092_4-10391040.html?tag=mncol;1

Then chat with her on facebook

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#44 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Also, if you wank in the bathroom just before you ask her out, your body will release pheromones that her subconscious will pick up and make her conscious more attracted to you.cd_rom
:lol:
GEE_WIZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GEE_WIZZ
Member since 2010 • 428 Posts

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"]

Ask to talk to her alone

Mr_Alexander

Doing it on the facebook is creepy.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44685 Posts
How should I ask this girl out? - like this! and get some Sex Panther, 60% of the time it works every time
GEE_WIZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GEE_WIZZ
Member since 2010 • 428 Posts

Thisworks everytime... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo2FzvftPGg&feature=related

jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#48 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

step 1: small talk (don't really expect her to talk back much, some girls talk too much, some talk too little)

step 2: flirt (small talk opens you up for some causal flirting, look it up if you're not sure how, basically you're preparing her for step 3)

step 3: ask her out (most guys will tell you just skip to step 3, but don't. Think of small talk and flirting as foreplay for asking her out. If you just skip to step 3 she's not going to be prepared, and it's just a disaster. Also don't take to long getting to step 3 or wait till you're sure she'll say yes. She'll assume you aren't interested and you get friendzoned.)

step 4: realize women are the devil (fact of life, not much else to say)

DreamnDayUnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DreamnDayUnite
Member since 2011 • 428 Posts
Get to know her better first. You also need to finf if there is a place to ask her out aswell.
Hell-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Hell-Lord
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Touch her shoulder.