How many people HATE Obama?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 justis_r
Member since 2008 • 78 Posts
I think he's a poor excuse for a president canidate.
SU44IR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SU44IR
Member since 2008 • 665 Posts
I think he's a poor excuse for a president canidate.justis_r
They're all the same. Puppets!
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

I think he's a poor excuse for a president canidate.justis_r

I respect your opinion. To that extent, I respectfully disagree.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts
I don't agree he should be president, but I don't hate him.
DragonTamer80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DragonTamer80
Member since 2005 • 1912 Posts
I hate Obama! :D
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I don't really know him.
SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SpaceMoose
Member since 2004 • 10789 Posts
Yeah, he has an annoying habit of speaking his mind, which doesn't suit him for politics really...
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

What did he do to deserve your hate? Did he stomp on your mother's flowers? Did he kick your dog?

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Boba_Fett_3710

Yeah, he has an annoying habit of speaking his mind, which doesn't suit him for politics really...SpaceMoose

Hmm, suits him as an American.

SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpaceMoose

[QUOTE="SpaceMoose"]Yeah, he has an annoying habit of speaking his mind, which doesn't suit him for politics really...Boba_Fett_3710

Hmm, suits him as an American.

It was an attempt at wit.

john_doe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 john_doe2
Member since 2006 • 948 Posts
He scares the crap out of me and I don't want him to be my president. I don't hate him though.
CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CruxisXIII
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
I just can't trust the guy and he looks like he will be a coward with foreign relations. He is also a utopianist. Can you honestly trust Obama though? Just imagine Obama with his goofy smile sitting at a table with Vladimir Putin discussing a treaty. Putin would chew him up and spit him out in the first 10 seconds.
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 justis_r
Ok someone who agrees... I don't want a person for a president who won't even say the pledge of allegiance.
I hate Obama! :DMeriMorganov
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualified
Paper_Knife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Paper_Knife
Member since 2006 • 1592 Posts
i really think mitt romney was the best candidate. i dont care for obama or mcain really. i dont think i'll vote
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 justis_r
Well I don't want to say I HATE him but I dislike him with an unearthly passion. Know what I mean. He scares the crap outa me too.
He scares the crap out of me and I don't want him to be my president. I don't hate him though.john_doe2
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Boba_Fett_3710

did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedfreshgman

Agree.

i really think mitt romney was the best candidate. i dont care for obama or mcain really. i dont think i'll votePaper_Knife

If you don't vote, you can't complain.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 justis_r
Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.
did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedfreshgman
SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SpaceMoose

Ok someone who agrees... I don't want a person for a president who won't even say the pledge of allegiance.justis_r

First of all, that's a lie. Second of all, worshipping or pretending to worship a piece of cloth makes someone more competent or trustworthy?

Believe me though, nobody could get elected as president in this country without at least that much pretense.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 justis_r
i really think mitt romney was the best candidate. i dont care for obama or mcain really. i dont think i'll votePaper_Knife
Personally I liked Fred Thompson and Rudy, but didn't work out so. But I would go for Romney.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Boba_Fett_3710

Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedjustis_r

What War? The war for oil? They want us out, they don't want us to "liberate" them.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 justis_r

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Ok someone who agrees... I don't want a person for a president who won't even say the pledge of allegiance.SpaceMoose

First of all, that's a lie. Second of all, worshipping or pretending to worship a piece of cloth makes someone more competent or trustworthy?

Believe me though, nobody could get elected as president in this country without at least that much pretense.

LIE,????? Lie????!!! Dude, they caught him on TAPE!!!! Tell it to the video.
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 justis_r

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedBoba_Fett_3710

What War? The war for oil? They want us out, they don't want us to "liberate" them.

No not the war of oil. And they WANT us to stay.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Boba_Fett_3710
[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedjustis_r

Troop casualties begs to differ.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 justis_r
[QUOTE="justis_r"][QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedBoba_Fett_3710

Troop casualties begs to differ.

And measure the U.S. casualties to the insurgents. 1 of us for I think its every 10 of them and we're winning!!
SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SpaceMoose

LIE,????? Lie????!!! Dude, they caught him on TAPE!!!! Tell it to the video. justis_r

Okay, let's see that video, and if it's a video of the National Anthem, I get to laugh at you. I really woudln't care if he didn't anyway.

buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 buxboy
Member since 2004 • 6940 Posts
He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Boba_Fett_3710

He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.buxboy

So McCain is Not an elitist? :lol:

His plan for change is simple, the change from a conservative government that uses fear-mongering tactics.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 justis_r
He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.buxboy
RIGHT ON DUDE!!!!
buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 buxboy
[QUOTE="SpaceMoose"][QUOTE="justis_r"]

LIE,????? Lie????!!! Dude, they caught him on TAPE!!!! Tell it to the video. justis_r

Okay, let's see that video, and if it's a video of the National Anthem, I get to laugh at you. I really woudln't care if he didn't anyway.

So you wouldn't care if some one who is formerly muslim, a religion of death and destruction wouldn't say the PLEDGE OF ALEGIANCE??????!!!!! Then dude you need to live in another country.

I will look past your grammar mistakes and agree with you.

It is ridiculous to even consider Obama for president.

justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 justis_r

[QUOTE="buxboy"]He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.Boba_Fett_3710

So McCain is Not an elitist? :lol:

His plan for change is simple, the change from a conservative government that uses fear-mongering tactics.

Personally I don't like McCain either. He's as much a democrat as Al Gore. Just my opinion.
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 justis_r
[QUOTE="justis_r"][QUOTE="SpaceMoose"][QUOTE="justis_r"]

LIE,????? Lie????!!! Dude, they caught him on TAPE!!!! Tell it to the video. buxboy

So you wouldn't care if some one who is formerly muslim, a religion of death and destruction wouldn't say the PLEDGE OF ALEGIANCE??????!!!!! Then dude you need to live in another country.

I will look past your grammar mistakes and agree with you.

It is ridiculous to even consider Obama for president.

What can I say? When I deal with chumps then I forget.
SU44IR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SU44IR
Member since 2008 • 665 Posts
So blind to the puppets... it's like MGS.
CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CruxisXIII
Obama also seems pretty anti-Israel. Another reason I can't trust him. (don't give me that BS speech he did after he won the nomination)
buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 buxboy

How the hell do you know? Can you prove it? How old were you when we even invaded Iraq?

We unseated one of the worst dictators to ever rule a country. Come on man.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
I like him.
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 justis_r
[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedbuxboy

How the hell do you know? Can you prove it? How old were you when we even invaded Iraq?

It's about time somebody has some sense!!!
famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
I disagree with the overwhelming majority of his policies, I think he has terrible judgment, and I question his character. I don't necessarily hate him, but I don't like him either.
justis_r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 justis_r
I like him.Ontain
We're happy 4 u. JK Pleez do tell of why u like him.
CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CruxisXIII
We did sell Saddam some weapons, possibly even chemical ones... It's ashame there is no USSR because I doubt we would be in any war if the USSR was still around and kicking.
buxboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 buxboy
[QUOTE="buxboy"][QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]

[QUOTE="justis_r"]Qualified for what? He couldn't last ten minutes after he would pull the troops out. THEN the war would be here. And personally I don't want to have to keep an AK-47 next to my bed just to make sure I don't get killed by Ahkmed.[QUOTE="freshgman"]did you need a new account for this? Hes more than qualifiedjustis_r

It's about time somebody has some sense!!!

Thank you.

Let me ask everything that disagrees with the war one question. Would you rather live in Iraq today, with the US presence, or with Saddam in power? The man known for creative torture practice,mass graves, Chemical gas attacks, Using Iron maidens on people and of course, feeding people into plastic shredders, feet first.

H8sMikeMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 H8sMikeMoore
Member since 2008 • 5427 Posts

i dont hate him, i just dont like his policy.

im actually indifferent about his existence.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts

Why do you think he has not revealed a plan yet? Explain what you mean.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Engrish_Major

Let me ask everything that disagrees with the war one question. Would you rather live in Iraq today, with the US presence, or with Saddam in power? The man known for creative torture practice,mass graves, Chemical gas attacks, Using Iron maidens on people and of course, feeding people into plastic shredders, feet first.

buxboy

I would actually want to live there before. They actually had a stable society and infrastructure. You were fine as long as you weren't Kurdish or spoke out against the government. Now you cannot even walk through a market without worrying about being blown to pieces.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts

[QUOTE="buxboy"]He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.Engrish_Major

He means that none of his policies significantly set him apart from the other people in the Democratic party like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, or even Jimmy Carter.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Engrish_Major
[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]

[QUOTE="buxboy"]He is an elitest, a liar and completely unqualified for the presidency. Not to mention he has yet to reveal a real plan to bring all of this, "Change" to American.famicommander

He means that none of his policies significantly set him apart from the other people in the Democratic party like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, or even Jimmy Carter.

Which means that you have a plan. Disagreeing with him is different than saying he doesn't have a plan.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Boba_Fett_3710

buxboy

Yeah, but weren't we after Osama Bin Laden for 9-11?

That makes sense. Osama attacked us so let's get Suddam.