How attractive do you feel you are?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts
[QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. vgm007

Thats a big turn on for guys. like a girl that knows she's hot but doesn't act like a snob

Shh... she's occupied, ya know

Everyone knows that it's a matter internet of courtesy to attempt to flirt or compliment girl users on Gamespot, regardless of their relationship status. This is how the internet works.

Avatar image for XxXSiZeMatterzz
XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402 XxXSiZeMatterzz
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts
[QUOTE="vgm007"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. Blood-Scribe

Thats a big turn on for guys. like a girl that knows she's hot but doesn't act like a snob

Shh... she's occupied, ya know

Everyone knows that it's a matter internet of courtesy to attempt to flirt or compliment girl users on Gamespot, regardless of their relationship status. This is how the internet works.

agree

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#403 dEtHsLaYeR
Member since 2007 • 681 Posts
[QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. Cutekitten6_18

The thing is, i dont think i'm hot :P

well, girls that are snobs THINK they are hot, but they ARENT

you, however, ARE very hot, so you have a good reason to be confident.

simpsons1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 simpsons1fan
Member since 2005 • 3056 Posts
[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. dEtHsLaYeR

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. dEtHsLaYeR

like this one girl at my school... shes like 16.. weighs 80 pounds.. is like 5ft tall.. looks orange.. and she thinks she is best girl there...
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]

[QUOTE="aRE-you-AFraid"]I feel like a nine out of ten. It's all about confidence boys, girls dig guys that are confident in who they are.Blood-Scribe

Well from what I've seen at school, most who are confident tend to be pompous and idiotic, so I'd rather stick with humility. I'll admit, I'm not confident with my looks, but it's better than being conceited jackass.

exactly.....the confident ones are the preppy crappy mainstream kids that wear plaid pants and listen to fall out boy or some other emo crap. i would rather be myself than confident, if thats what it means.

Ha ha, it's funny you say that, because a lot of people like that band at my school. There's very few people at my school that listen to metal like me. I get weird looks just for wearing my Slayer shirt.

lol yeah thats why i said that...thats all people like at my school.

i wear slayer, hatebreed, megadeth, nile, exodus......i get tons of weird looks....there is one kid at my school that supposedly likes "heavy metal" but its just like shadows fall and that crap.

Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#406 Cutekitten6_18
Member since 2005 • 22640 Posts

Thanks, but im jsut like that, im just modest i guess
Bad_Mofo_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 Bad_Mofo_Gamer
Member since 2005 • 5122 Posts
This is gonna sound weird but I only feel as good looking as the mood I'm in sometimes that ranges from 5-9(looks not mood).
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
I think I'm a farily attractive guy most of the time; It just depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I feel super confident and people notice me and sometimes I'm not in a good mood and feel fug.
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. simpsons1fan

like this one girl at my school... shes like 16.. weighs 80 pounds.. is like 5ft tall.. looks orange.. and she thinks she is best girl there...

yeah, there is a small italian girl about 4 feet 8 inches that has one lazy eye and smokes, therefore smelling crappy. People just ignore her, but she thinks shes somethin else

beedup91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#410 beedup91
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts
im dead sexy
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]

[QUOTE="aRE-you-AFraid"]I feel like a nine out of ten. It's all about confidence boys, girls dig guys that are confident in who they are.dEtHsLaYeR

Well from what I've seen at school, most who are confident tend to be pompous and idiotic, so I'd rather stick with humility. I'll admit, I'm not confident with my looks, but it's better than being conceited jackass.

exactly.....the confident ones are the preppy crappy mainstream kids that wear plaid pants and listen to fall out boy or some other emo crap. i would rather be myself than confident, if thats what it means.

Ha ha, it's funny you say that, because a lot of people like that band at my school. There's very few people at my school that listen to metal like me. I get weird looks just for wearing my Slayer shirt.

i wear slayer, hatebreed, megadeth, nile, exodus......i get tons of weird looks....there is one kid at my school that supposedly likes "heavy metal" but its just like shadows fall and that crap.

Eh, Shadows Fall isn't too bad, I actually like 'em a bit. But hey, at least it's better than the kids at my school that wear Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and Devil Wears Prada merch.

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. Cutekitten6_18

Well, that is a good thing. I guess its better to be modest than braggish

Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Cutekitten6_18
[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

Yea, i'd rather be modest than brag and be snotty
Notsogr8one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 Notsogr8one
Member since 2004 • 3739 Posts
This is gonna sound weird but I only feel as good looking as the mood I'm in sometimes that ranges from 5-9(looks not mood).Bad_Mofo_Gamer
Same. On good days I feel like a 10, others I feel like a 3. Then there's always those times where you feel really good and the day comes crashing down with some random thing or the other way around with a crappy day turning awesome
XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 XxXSiZeMatterzz
[QUOTE="simpsons1fan"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

yeah, there is a small italian girl about 4 feet 8 inches that has one lazy eye and smokes, therefore smelling crappy. People just ignore her, but she thinks shes somethin else

:lol:

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]

[QUOTE="aRE-you-AFraid"]I feel like a nine out of ten. It's all about confidence boys, girls dig guys that are confident in who they are.Blood-Scribe

Eh, Shadows Fall isn't too bad, I actually like 'em a bit. But hey, at least it's better than the kids at my school that wear Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and Devil Wears Prada merch.

No offense, but i hate shadows fall, but you are 100% completely right.....better than those bands.

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts
I'm not gonna lie, I keep refreshing and coming back to this thread because the last few posts have been somethin' else :P
simpsons1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 simpsons1fan
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

yea... i think girls that are not all stuck up are alot better than stuckups.. even if the stuck up is 2x hotter
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="simpsons1fan"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. XxXSiZeMatterzz

hahaha i was reading your sig thinking it was the message, and i was like "what the hell..."

Bad_Mofo_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Bad_Mofo_Gamer
Member since 2005 • 5122 Posts

[QUOTE="Bad_Mofo_Gamer"]This is gonna sound weird but I only feel as good looking as the mood I'm in sometimes that ranges from 5-9(looks not mood).Notsogr8one
Same. On good days I feel like a 10, others I feel like a 3. Then there's always those times where you feel really good and the day comes crashing down with some random thing or the other way around with a crappy day turning awesome

Exactly, for the most part I know I look atleast like an 8ish

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

Yeah, and that could be considered a very attractive trait.....just feel good to know you can be a little confident safely sometimes :D

XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 XxXSiZeMatterzz
[QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="simpsons1fan"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

hahaha i was reading your sig thinking it was the message, and i was like "what the hell..."

lolsorry just put it in.... 4th account...

eo12601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#423 eo12601
Member since 2003 • 4814 Posts
[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

Yeah, and that could be considered a very attractive trait.....just feel good to know you can be a little confident safely sometimes :D

internetz flirting. *rolls eyes really, really, really hard.* :P

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="simpsons1fan"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="XxXSiZeMatterzz"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]lol this when off topic insanely :P Well.. I guess i feel kidan attractive. People say nice things. Im just kinda modest, so i dont brag and stuff. XxXSiZeMatterzz

lolsorry just put it in.... 4th account...

lol no problem

simpsons1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 simpsons1fan
lol ok this is the new qoute chain cont. from teh last one
XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 XxXSiZeMatterzz

lol ok this is the new qoute chain cont. from teh last onesimpsons1fan

lol good idea. half the page was like one message. so should we let this thread die or keep it going?

simpsons1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 simpsons1fan

[QUOTE="simpsons1fan"]lol ok this is the new qoute chain cont. from teh last oneXxXSiZeMatterzz

lol good idea. half the page was like one message. so should we let this thread die or keep it going?

let it go till tommorow... i g2g to bed now :( but ill be on at like 10am tommorow :)
tratyu92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 tratyu92
Member since 2006 • 1773 Posts
I don't know. You all be the judge, I do not judge myself.

-ZeRoHouR-
You look like an older version of Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter.
YodaSoda3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 YodaSoda3
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the hottest guy in the universe and 1 being the ugliest guy in the universe, I am definitely a 26.

Ghost_702

u took the words right out of my mouth8)

XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 XxXSiZeMatterzz

[QUOTE="-ZeRoHouR-"]I don't know. You all be the judge, I do not judge myself.

tratyu92

omg :lol: :lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

Um...2/10 maybe.

I sound like such a typical chick. Oh well.

BohemianAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 BohemianAndy
Member since 2007 • 1413 Posts

[QUOTE="tratyu92"][QUOTE="-ZeRoHouR-"]I don't know. You all be the judge, I do not judge myself.

XxXSiZeMatterzz

omg :lol: :lol:

Lawl :lol:

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
An 8 or 8.5 I have been working on my self esteem and i feel pretty good.:)
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 dEtHsLaYeR

aw man, the thread isnt fun anymore

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Blood-Scribe

dEtHsLaYeR

Can I have your shirt?

Kalel559

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -8

#436 Kalel559
Member since 2003 • 9621 Posts
I don't feel very attractive at all. But that's strictly a self-perception problem. On scale I would hope to be above a 5 or 6.
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Blood-Scribe

Can I have your shirt?

hahahahaha lol thats funny

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

dEtHsLaYeR

Can I have your shirt?

I'll trade you the Amon Amarth shirt I'm wearing in my profile picture for it.

Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Cutekitten6_18
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Blood-Scribe

Can I have your shirt?

I have a Blind Guardian T-SHirt :P
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Cutekitten6_18

Can I have your shirt?

I'm not sure I'd fit into it...

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Cutekitten6_18

Can I have your shirt?

I have some Bodom shirts.
dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Blood-Scribe

Can I have your shirt?

Lol i actually like amon amarth better than hatebreed.....

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 dEtHsLaYeR
[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

needled24-7

Can I have your shirt?

Does everyone really want that shirt? Maybe ill put it on ebay and see how high the price can go......

dEtHsLaYeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 dEtHsLaYeR
whoops its really really late i have to go to bed.....see ya guyz later......hopefully tom morning
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Blood-Scribe
Now that I think of it, I don't have enough metal shirts. I have Opeth, COB, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Nevermore, and In Flames. It's hard to find shirts that I can wear to school, because I'll get dress coded for it if it's too offensive.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts
[QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

dEtHsLaYeR

Can I have your shirt?

Does everyone really want that shirt? Maybe ill put it on ebay and see how high the price can go......

I don't care for Hatebreed, everyone was just saying what shirts they had so I thought I would too :P.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

needled24-7

Can I have your shirt?

I don't care for Hatebreed, everyone was just saying what shirts they had so I thought I would too :P.

We should all take off our shirts.

Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 Cutekitten6_18
[QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Blood-Scribe

Can I have your shirt?

No way, i'm keeping mine on :P
XxXSiZeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 XxXSiZeMatterzz
[QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Blood-Scribe

Can I have your shirt?

:|

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="needled24-7"][QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"][QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"][QUOTE="dEtHsLaYeR"]

Cutekitten6_18

Can I have your shirt?

No way, i'm keeping mine on :P

Well it's hot in my room and I'm about to sleep anyway.