• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts
THe demise of america what is your opinion on our possible first female president.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
I know this has already been posted in another thread, but after seeing a topic about Hilary Clintion, I just had to use this again to sum up my opinion of her:
             /´¯/
            /¯../
           /..../
   /´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
 /'/.../..../......./¨¯
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
 .................'...../
  '............. _.•´
   ..............(
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
She's a decent politition
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yoshi-lnex
Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.Flaming_Ape
What do you think she would do exactly?
Avatar image for schoolisnotkool
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 schoolisnotkool
Member since 2004 • 1973 Posts
One Clinton in office was bad enough enough and now your talkin about a female one, forget about it...
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingyoto
One she will try and restrict violent video games two she will pull out the troops and ruin everything that the great soldiers have fought so hard to achieve three she will destroy america by probably trying to disarm our nulear weapons progam and lastly she will stop oil drilling in Alaska and uor gas prices will go through the roof. sorry fellow teen drivers.
Bidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bidiot
Member since 2003 • 609 Posts
No one will attack us, Hell hath no fury like a everlasting PMSing women with power.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kingyoto
One Clinton in office was bad enough enough and now your talkin about a female one, forget about it...schoolisnotkool
lol true that we had enough of her husband and shes even worse the clintons are trailor trash with high IQ's.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Flaming_Ape
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.yoshi-lnex

If she becomes president of the United States, she'll do all kinds of bad stuff, including pushing high taxes, wanting to put total control over what people do in their lives, and like I said before, she always thinks she's doing what's "best" for people when it's not true, instead she's going to use what she says as her advantage (in a bad way). If she becomes president, you'll see clearly what she does bad.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingyoto
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.Flaming_Ape

If she becomes president of the United States, she'll do all kinds of bad stuff, including pushing high taxes, wanting to put total control over what people do in their lives, and like I said before, she always thinks she's doing what's "best" for people when it's not true, instead she's going to use what she says as her advantage (in a bad way). If she becomes president, you'll see clearly what she does bad.

yes i agree that she wants to control people's lives she thinks that her way is the best way and that should should control your life because somehow even though she knows nothing about me she knows whats best for me.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yoshi-lnex

One she will try and restrict violent video games two she will pull out the troops and ruin everything that the great soldiers have fought so hard to achieve three she will destroy america by probably trying to disarm our nulear weapons progam and lastly she will stop oil drilling in Alaska and uor gas prices will go through the roof. sorry fellow teen drivers.kingyoto
She only wants greater esrb restrictions on games which is really needed right now becouse in many states any 9 year old can buy and m rated game, which could be damaging, her restrictions would simply make it so you have to be at least 17 to buy an m rated games......

We need to pull out of Iraq at this point, we've installed a goverment, and the iraq army/police force is strong, why are we still there building billion dollar facilitys?

Where are you getting the idea that would would disarm our nuclear weapons program? Are you just making things up now? She hasn't said anything to this extent, and in reality we need to continue to disarm or nuclear arms, we can already kill every human on the planet with the weapons we have now, why do we need more? It just creates the greater possibility of these weapons/plans being stolen or misused.

The oil in alaska isn't used to produce gas, it's used to produce plastics, and almost all of it is shipped overseas anyways, she does want to push alternative fuels and fuel efficientcy plans to increase what we get from the gas we already have, so electing her would be good for "teen driveres".

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I preferred her husband
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Flaming_Ape
And if I forgot to mention she can be pretty mean to people sometimes...(it's true)
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

No one will attack us, Hell hath no fury like a everlasting PMSing women with power.biocunsumer

Man, are your right.

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 yoshi-lnex

[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.Flaming_Ape

Taxes need to be raised at this point, after Bush's vendetta against the middle east, we've become much further in debt, and that needs to be fixed, unfortunatally that means taxes, and I really do respect a politition who does what they know is right even if people don't like what they do.

You're going to have to be less vague than "she's going to take control of peoples lives" traditionally when democrats are in power they do the exact opposite and remove social restrictions upon individuals, so I need more than saying "she'll take advantage of her position"

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yoshi-lnex
And if I forgot to mention she can be pretty mean to people sometimes...(it's true)Flaming_Ape
so......you haven't met too many people have you? Whenever I've seen her talking to people, I've always seen her smiling and acting very politely, so I don't see what you mean. Although on a note, most people are mean to some extent....
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.kingyoto

yes i agree that she wants to control people's lives she thinks that her way is the best way and that should should control your life because somehow even though she knows nothing about me she knows whats best for me.

What do you think she'll do exactly? Can you name one thing she'll do to you that will harm you?
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Flaming_Ape

[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.yoshi-lnex

Taxes need to be raised at this point, after Bush's vendetta against the middle east, we've become much further in debt, and that needs to be fixed, unfortunatally that means taxes, and I really do respect a politition who does what they know is right even if people don't like what they do.

You're going to have to be less vague than "she's going to take control of peoples lives" traditionally when democrats are in power they do the exact opposite and remove social restrictions upon individuals, so I need more than saying "she'll take advantage of her position"

She'll take advantage of her position in a bad way, I keep saying it but nobody listens...everybody who disagrees with me will soon find out that they'll regret it.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shalashaska77
Member since 2005 • 1111 Posts
The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions.  They are already riduculously biased.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Flaming_Ape
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]And if I forgot to mention she can be pretty mean to people sometimes...(it's true)yoshi-lnex
so......you haven't met too many people have you? Whenever I've seen her talking to people, I've always seen her smiling and acting very politely, so I don't see what you mean. Although on a note, most people are mean to some extent....

Even though it may look that way to you, don't be fooled by it so much...I am speaking the truth, and you'll see exactly what I mean (if she turns out becoming president)
DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
Stephen Colbert should win.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shalashaska77
guliani should win
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kingyoto

[QUOTE="kingyoto"]One she will try and restrict violent video games two she will pull out the troops and ruin everything that the great soldiers have fought so hard to achieve three she will destroy america by probably trying to disarm our nulear weapons progam and lastly she will stop oil drilling in Alaska and uor gas prices will go through the roof. sorry fellow teen drivers.yoshi-lnex

She only wants greater esrb restrictions on games which is really needed right now becouse in many states any 9 year old can buy and m rated game, which could be damaging, her restrictions would simply make it so you have to be at least 17 to buy an m rated games......

We need to pull out of Iraq at this point, we've installed a goverment, and the iraq army/police force is strong, why are we still there building billion dollar facilitys?

Where are you getting the idea that would would disarm our nuclear weapons program? Are you just making things up now? She hasn't said anything to this extent, and in reality we need to continue to disarm or nuclear arms, we can already kill every human on the planet with the weapons we have now, why do we need more? It just creates the greater possibility of these weapons/plans being stolen or misused.

The oil in alaska isn't used to produce gas, it's used to produce plastics, and almost all of it is shipped overseas anyways, she does want to push alternative fuels and fuel efficientcy plans to increase what we get from the gas we already have, so electing her would be good for "teen driveres".

Iraq has not been established it is still unstable and will colapse if we do not finish our job. have you ever heard of russia or MAD. MAD is mutually assured desstruction. russia has has nukes and we have nukes but we both know if one side luanched there nukes so would the other side. what would stop them from nuking us if there was no nuclear rubuttle for america too use. just becuse she has not mentioned nuclear dissarment it doesn't mean it isn't part of her attempt at "peace". nuclear weapons will not be stolen just because we have more now YOUR maklng things up. they do too use the oil in alska to produce gas do your research.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Christopher Walken should win
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]

[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.Flaming_Ape

She'll take advantage of her position in a bad way, I keep saying it but nobody listens...everybody who disagrees with me will soon find out that they'll regret it.

I think you missed my bolded paragraph.

You're just bashing her mindlessly, and we both know it, she hasn't done anything to lead us to believe she'll use her power in a really bad way, but I'll ask again anyway just for fun; what do you think she'd do?

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]And if I forgot to mention she can be pretty mean to people sometimes...(it's true)Flaming_Ape

Even though it may look that way to you, don't be fooled by it so much...I am speaking the truth, and you'll see exactly what I mean (if she turns out becoming president)

What do you think will she do? Be specific
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Flaming_Ape
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]

[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.yoshi-lnex

You're just bashing her mindlessly, and we both know it, she hasn't done anything to lead us to believe she'll use her power in a really bad way, but I'll ask again anyway just for fun; what do you think she'd do?

Do I need to say why again? But I don't want to turn this into an ugly fight, because afterall I'm just saying from what I've seen of her and I have an opinion on her, and I'm entitled to it, just as you're entitled to your opinion (I'm not against your opinion either), but what I'm saying is that she'll misplease people a whole lot IF she becomes president, and that you'll be seeing what's she's doing negatively.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Flaming_Ape
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]And if I forgot to mention she can be pretty mean to people sometimes...(it's true)yoshi-lnex

What do you think will she do? Be specific

:lol: Oh wow, you're a very, very funny man, it just seems like you want my post count boosted or something like that... j/k But I did explain in one of our debates, you just have to look through the quotes and you'll see my reasoning, I don't really need to explain more to make this debate look terribly gross.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kingyoto
The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions.  They are already riduculously biased.Shalashaska77
agreed
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Flaming_Ape

The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions.  They are already riduculously biased.Shalashaska77

That's another reason I forgot to explain in my debates in this thread...we can't be having all these restrictions on entertainment and that includes video games.

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
NO.

She will restrict video games. (She said in one of her speeches that video games need to be treated like we treat our alcohol and tabacco. BS.)
She will try to illegalize our right to bare arms. (If you take the guns away from the people then only the government and criminals will have guns.)

I'm hoping for Obama.  I really dont care if he has a Shaky history, Bush did.  And I dont care that he has a middle eastern sounding name.  IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM A TERRORIST.
SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
NO.

She will restrict video games. (She said in one of her speeches that video games need to be treated like we treat our alcohol and tabacco. BS.)
She will try to illegalize our right to bare arms. (If you take the guns away from the people then only the government and criminals will have guns.)

I'm hoping for Obama.  I really dont care if he has a Shaky history, Bush did.  And I dont care that he has a middle eastern sounding name.  IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM A TERRORIST.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Flaming_Ape
The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions. They are already riduculously biased.Shalashaska77
That's another reason I forgot to explain in my debates in this thread...we can't be having all these restrictions on entertainment and that includes video games.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kingyoto

raisng taxes is not the right move instead of taxing the working class she should cut funding of all the programs that go to the non working classes in america. also bush has a weak imigration policy but if its up to her they'll open up the border and just let them all in.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Flaming_Ape
For those of you who think I'm mindlessly bashing Hilary, well, I'm not 'cause I explained the reasons why it would be bad for her to become president, and this would be an example of someone mindlessly bashing her: [QUOTE="Jar_Jar_Binks"] [QUOTE="Hilary Clinton"] Bwahaha, I'll put as many game restrictions out in the U.S. as much as I can, and whateva, whateva, I can do whatever I want with everybody! Stop making comebacks at me!

See, that quote came exactly from Hilary! She's the most horrible, disgusting person in the world!

kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kingyoto
NO.

SunofVich
thats the problem games are not like alchohal and tabacco they are GAMES the restrictions are fierce enough they don't need to be any stricter.
volgin_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 volgin_101
Member since 2005 • 927 Posts
She can do whjatever she wants with restricting video games, since i'm already old enough anyway. :)
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Flaming_Ape
[QUOTE="volgin_101"]She can do whjatever she wants with restricting video games, since i'm already old enough anyway. :)

Yes but you need to concerned about all the little kids today that have to deal with all these evil restrictions, and it's not only affecting the little kids but also young teens, etc.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kingyoto
NO.

SunofVich
that is also a way she wants to control us is with guns. your right though if she bans guns only criminals will have have guns. by banning guns your not stoping crime. criminals will get guns regardless of the laws becuase they are CRIMINALS. all it does is keeps the good old american from protecting his home with a reliable rifle. its hard to say how hilary will control us because rather than say control she says how she will restrict things ex. guns and video games.
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 s3lFc0nTr0l
Member since 2006 • 3028 Posts
i hate hillary.
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
i think that shese insane...
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Shalashaska77
i think that shese insane...puremage1209
in the membrane
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#44 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
AHHHHHH! OMG you said its name!
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]

[QUOTE="kingyoto"]One she will try and restrict violent video games two she will pull out the troops and ruin everything that the great soldiers have fought so hard to achieve three she will destroy america by probably trying to disarm our nulear weapons progam and lastly she will stop oil drilling in Alaska and uor gas prices will go through the roof. sorry fellow teen drivers.kingyoto

Iraq has not been established it is still unstable and will colapse if we do not finish our job. have you ever heard of russia or MAD. MAD is mutually assured desstruction. russia has has nukes and we have nukes but we both know if one side luanched there nukes so would the other side. what would stop them from nuking us if there was no nuclear rubuttle for america too use. just becuse she has not mentioned nuclear dissarment it doesn't mean it isn't part of her attempt at "peace". nuclear weapons will not be stolen just because we have more now YOUR maklng things up. they do too use the oil in alska to produce gas do your research.

Iraq has a central goverment and a standing army and police force, what more can we do but allow them to start working on their own? At this point we are just creating myrters for terrrorism, and creating a hatred towards the west, it's in everybodys best interest for us to leave.

The idea of MAD worked.......during the cold war, but we aren't in a standoff against russia any more, in fact they've actually become our ally and we should be looking at them as so. But right now we have enough nuclear arms to detroy russia several times over, and in reality there is no real reason for this, and this is why both countrys have begun to disarm, and rightly so becouse in this modern era the major players of the past are no longer threats. Now we have to face the new reality of terrorists stealing a nuclear weapon, or even a small country which seeks to gain recognition quickly in the eyes of the world, and that is the real threat now, not russia, which means we need to disamr as much and as quickly as possible. She never mentioned disarmament so why is it brought up? If it is in her plan though, it's a good thing.

Oil in alaska is used to make plastic and is shipped overseas, we need to stop the further of drilling in alaska and look to alternative fuels..

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"]

[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"][QUOTE="yoshi-lnex"][QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]Hilary Clinton is a total b**** in my opinion...she thinks she's doing what's "best" for people (which isn't true), plus once she's in power she thinks she has complete control over everybody's lives, in which I'll hate...I'm really begging for her not to become the next U.S. president, and I'm serious when I say that too.Flaming_Ape

Do I need to say why again? But I don't want to turn this into an ugly fight, because afterall I'm just saying from what I've seen of her and I have an opinion on her, and I'm entitled to it, just as you're entitled to your opinion (I'm not against your opinion either), but what I'm saying is that she'll misplease people a whole lot IF she becomes president, and that you'll be seeing what's she's doing negatively.

Yes you do, you haven't given any reasoning, just an assumption that she will abuse power, and you haven't even stated why you believe this. You are entitled to opinion, but right now what are you going on to have the one you have now? You don't seem to have any bases for your dislike of her.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 yoshi-lnex

[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"]The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions.  They are already riduculously biased.Flaming_Ape

The restrictions simply mean that if you are under 17 then you can't purchase m rated games, which is what it should be like.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 yoshi-lnex
[QUOTE="SunofVich"]NO.

kingyoto
that is also a way she wants to control us is with guns. your right though if she bans guns only criminals will have have guns. by banning guns your not stoping crime. criminals will get guns regardless of the laws becuase they are CRIMINALS. all it does is keeps the good old american from protecting his home with a reliable rifle. its hard to say how hilary will control us because rather than say control she says how she will restrict things ex. guns and video games.

Why do you think she wants to completely ban guns now?
SAURON221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SAURON221
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
She better not be elected.
Shalashaska77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Shalashaska77
[QUOTE="Flaming_Ape"]

[QUOTE="Shalashaska77"]The last thing we need is more ESRB restrictions. They are already riduculously biased.yoshi-lnex

The restrictions simply mean that if you are under 17 then you can't purchase m rated games, which is what it should be like.

It already is like that.