Help with a bully situation.

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

Ok, so here is the full story: About 3 months ago, a kid at my school threw my bicicle down the stairs, and then i discovered that it was completely trashed. Well, winter break went by and i finally decided to bring it to the shop: The total? 93.72. I then told this kid that he owes me that much, and he says that "well you let me touch your bike, so it is half your fault" and agreed to pay me back 40 dollars. That was 3 weeks ago. Now, i sent him an e-mail saying that i need the money, and he just says that "I don't owe you anything" and claims that it is all my fault. When I ask him to give me his parents phone number, he just says no and that his parents won't talk to me. So, i am out 90 bucks, and this kid is not going to pay me back. What should i do? Find out his parents phone number? Call the police to report vandolism? What would you do?

Edit: Oh, and this kid weighs probably 80 pounds more than me, 2 inches taller, and freshman quarterback.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts

Get a job or a phone book?

Or you could kill his parents, make chili out of them and feed it to the bully at your own Chili Con Carnival...

barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

You can use a phonebook.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

Burn his house down.

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
I would beat him up.
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

sue him

No wait, sue everyone.

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_poodles123

You can use a phonebook.

barcx17
I could go to the school and get his number, but i am not sure if that is a good idea to call his parents.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44690 Posts
file a police complaint for destruction of property, you could get the school to help you but schools usually back their sports players and treat anybody interfering with their sports like liars and crooks so I'd avoid that
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ImaPirate0202

[QUOTE="barcx17"]

You can use a phonebook.

mr_poodles123

I could go to the school and get his number, but i am not sure if that is a good idea to call his parents.

That's probably the best idea...

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pffrbt

[QUOTE="barcx17"]

You can use a phonebook.

mr_poodles123

I could go to the school and get his number

You could use a phonebook.

RetroCity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RetroCity
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts

I think you're better off telling to your school's principal. That way, the kid will get expelled perhaps and he won'tbother you again.

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mr_poodles123

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"][QUOTE="barcx17"]

You can use a phonebook.

ImaPirate0202

Except that his parents will probably look at me as some rich white kid who wants money from free. "My mom would probably laugh and not take you seriously and wouldnt believe your side vs mine. Good luck. " That is what he said when i told him that. I heard some rumors that he told his parents that I just wanted money out of him.
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ImaPirate0202

[QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"] I could go to the school and get his number, but i am not sure if that is a good idea to call his parents.mr_poodles123

Except that his parents will probably look at me as some rich white kid who wants money from free. "My mom would probably laugh and not take you seriously and wouldnt believe your side vs mine. Good luck. " That is what he said when i told him that. I heard some rumors that he told his parents that I just wanted money out of him.

Hey, it all depends on how much you want that 90 dollars. Chances are they'll be more mature about it.

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_poodles123

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"][QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

ImaPirate0202

Hey, it all depends on how much you want that 90 dollars. Chances are they'll be more mature about it.

I really want it, because I still have 6 more weeks of no allowance if i don't get it.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
[QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"][QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

That kinda depends on the parents. My friend was having trouble with neighbor kids stealing stuff from his garage and when he confronted their parents they yelled at him and and told him to get his white ass off their property and that he was lying.
mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mr_poodles123

[QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"] Except that his parents will probably look at me as some rich white kid who wants money from free. "My mom would probably laugh and not take you seriously and wouldnt believe your side vs mine. Good luck. " That is what he said when i told him that. I heard some rumors that he told his parents that I just wanted money out of him.AutoPilotOn

That kinda depends on the parents. My friend was having trouble with neighbor kids stealing stuff from his garage and when he confronted their parents they yelled at him and and told him to get his white ass off their property and that he was lying.

Ya, they are indian so...

(Not to be racist or anything)

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 no_more_fayth
Member since 2010 • 11928 Posts

There's nothing more burly than a frosh quarterback.

Dude, just bite his balls.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44690 Posts
[QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"] I could go to the school and get his number, but i am not sure if that is a good idea to call his parents.mr_poodles123

I'd file a complaint with police because of this. The principle will have his hands tied because it's one word against another, when he asks the bully what happened if he lies then there's nothing he can do. If you file a complaint with police then maybe then maybe the bully will take the situation more seriously and stop messing around.
willx10121013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 willx10121013
Member since 2004 • 300 Posts

So...have you not told your parents yet? Asking them first would most likely be the best idea...

Or egg/TP the kids house, if nothing else comes out of this at lest you'd feel better

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_poodles123
Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.
atony12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 atony12
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts
Don't worry about height and weight differences, you can easily drop him if you have any idea on what your doing trust me. I'd go to the school first and if they don't do anything then go to the cops. Hes just a silly little freshman who cares if hes a QB
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Your parents would have to sue his parents. It sounds like you have a case though as long as you save your reciet for the cost of damages. You'll have to take him to small claims court and you can sue for the fileing fee which is $25-$50. You don't need a lawyer or anything. Your parents have to file the claim for you. Also it would be a good idea to let your parents and the principal know about the bully. Kids now adays take things too far sometimes. If that don't work walk up to him and kick him in the webbels. When he grabs them punch him in the face. Worse case scenario is you get your but kicked. That isIF he gets up.You'll probobly gain some respect from people. I did it before.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.mr_poodles123
thats not what I would expect..
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Pffrbt

Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.mr_poodles123

Could they be any more unhelpful and unsupporting?

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
Get a hold of his parents, that's the best thing to do in your situation. Making it a legal decision would be a waste of your parent's time.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.Pffrbt

How would he learn anything if they held his hand for everything..?
mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mr_poodles123

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.Pffrbt

No, not really. Lol. They want me to stick up for myself, and learn the hard way.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts

Tsk, as a dude who played DLineman in HS, I woulda sack his sorry ass every opportunity I can get. Sound like a pompous bastard to me, report him up to your Bully Counselor thingy *we have this in HS, idk about you guys*

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Get his parent's phone number from the school, phonebook or whatever and try speaking with them. If that doesn't work then file a police report.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Get his parent's phone number from the school, phonebook or whatever and try speaking with them. If that doesn't work then file a police report.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

If the kid is a jerk where do you think he probobly got it from? Some parents are more delenquent then thier kids.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

jdc6305

If the kid is a jerk where do you think he probobly got it from? Some parents are more delenquent then thier kids.

Well I still think that order of steps is better than than the other way around, don't you?
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Sucks somebody screwed with your bike, but you don't come back 3 months later saying he owes you. You bring it to the principal's attention right away so that it'd be documented that the vandalism happened on school property and witnesses could be asked questions THAT DAY, and get the damage looked at right away, to see how much it'd cost. Not wait and then come back later asking for money. You waited 3 months to try and get money back. You're out 90 bucks and that's your own fault, because you waited so long. Sucks that he trashed your bike, but you could have had it all sorted out a week after it happened, but you didn't do anything then. You snooze you lose.
elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts

Ok, so here is the full story: About 3 months ago, a kid at my school threw my bicicle down the stairs, and then i discovered that it was completely trashed. Well, winter break went by and i finally decided to bring it to the shop: The total? 93.72. I then told this kid that he owes me that much, and he says that "well you let me touch your bike, so it is half your fault" and agreed to pay me back 40 dollars. That was 3 weeks ago. Now, i sent him an e-mail saying that i need the money, and he just says that "I don't owe you anything" and claims that it is all my fault. When I ask him to give me his parents phone number, he just says no and that his parents won't talk to me. So, i am out 90 bucks, and this kid is not going to pay me back. What should i do? Find out his parents phone number? Call the police to report vandolism? What would you do?

Edit: Oh, and this kid weighs probably 80 pounds more than me, 2 inches taller, and freshman quarterback.

mr_poodles123
He may weight as much as 200 pounds, but dont we all men have certain weakspot that when kicked generates inglorious amounts of pain?
MHA2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#34 MHA2010
Member since 2010 • 114 Posts
tell the police. I think this is the best thung to do.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
its too late, that was 3 months ago, pay for it yourself
mercenaryy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mercenaryy
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts
i would punch him on the stairs so he would fall down ... heyyy it's his fault he MET ME
Goobberzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#37 Goobberzz
Member since 2008 • 592 Posts
Tell him you'll leave him alone in exchange for never pestering you again. Or go beat him up and demand the money.
supergoat777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 supergoat777
Member since 2010 • 1470 Posts

mr_poodles123

1.workout, until you get strong (not really recommended)

2. TELL YOUR PARENTS OR CALL THE POLICE.

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
Why did you wait 3 months???
Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
Carve out his heart and eat it.
supergoat777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 supergoat777
Member since 2010 • 1470 Posts

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]Yes, my parents know and say that it is beetween me and him, not them.mr_poodles123

No, not really. Lol. They want me to stick up for myself, and learn the hard way.

Then call the police or tell the teachers.

Avatar image for gibson-les-rick
gibson-les-rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 gibson-les-rick
Member since 2007 • 798 Posts

Police - Vandalism

BornDEAD92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BornDEAD92
Member since 2011 • 147 Posts
Do what I always did. In my mechanics class, someone kept on picking on me and calling me a witch so I hit him with a tire iron. He sure shut up after that but thankfully he didn't call the police or anything. Tell your parents, they always know the best answer.
lasseeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lasseeb
Member since 2010 • 1186 Posts

Get a job or a phone book?

Or you could kill his parents, make chili out of them and feed it to the bully at your own Chili Con Carnival...

Dark__Link
No one i know, owns a ponny.
Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

There's nothing more burly than a frosh quarterback.

Dude, just bite his balls.

no_more_fayth
You do that a lot?
Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#46 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts
[QUOTE="ImaPirate0202"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"][QUOTE="barcx17"]

You can use a phonebook.

Second that. He's a freshman in highschool? His parents are the best option
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Baseball bat. Problem solved.

mikegtfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mikegtfc
Member since 2005 • 604 Posts
They sound like wonderful parents.
Blaminator1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Blaminator1221
Member since 2010 • 455 Posts

True story: Back when i was at elementary school there was this kid that bullied me all the time, i hit him with a wooden plank several times in a rare burst of rage and no one had bullied me since... I swear it's true so this is a honest advice. Stand up for yourself.

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

Option A : Try to file a report even though it has been 3 months and likely wont go anywhere.

Option B : Get your parents to contact his parents even though it likely wont have any results.

Option C ( best option ) : Since you arent going to get **** from him regardless, beat his ass. Your parents cant break bad on you since they already said "its between you and him not us". You might get in trouble but it wont happen again and you may even save someone else down the road.