Having to be with someone you hate

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Disturbed_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Disturbed_Dude
Member since 2004 • 3777 Posts
So I'm in this situation where I have to be around someone I hate. We used to be friends, but kept on fighting...and I basically said I don't want to associate with you anymore because I have better things to do then fight. Well the thing is, is that she is friends with my friends in which I always am going to be around her if I want to be with my friends.

So what should I do? Just play it cool and act like everything is ok? Completely ignore her....Ugh. Shes the type of person who makes mountains out of mole hills, and its like walking on eggshells with her. So if I ignore her shes probably going to go off...if I act like everything is normal we will probably continue fighting.:roll:
Shadow_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shadow_Spinner
Member since 2004 • 2320 Posts

Just use close ended replies when speaking with her. Dont answer her with a question at all....either that...or you could take the Jason approach....*machete*

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
Wait for her to make a move. Then follow-up with a low-risk reply.
CuDDKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CuDDKiDD
Member since 2004 • 4727 Posts
If you really want to stop fighting and never have to talk to her again, just keep repeating what she says word for word. Keep it up as long as possible.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

Get all of your friends to disown her.

Shadow_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shadow_Spinner
Member since 2004 • 2320 Posts
You could use any of the above or below suggestions...but still...the Jason approach never fails. *machete*:roll:
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
And here it goes again. You "have" to be with her.

:roll:

If being with her is that damn bad, then don't be with her. If being with your friends outweighs the negative effects of being with the person who you hate, ten learn to deal with it.

Look, I hate my siblings, but I don't have to be with them. And they're my freaking brother and sister, my own flesh and blood. If I think that being with them on Christmas eve is all that bad, then I just plain don't have to go to my family's Christmas dinner. It really is that simple.
Disturbed_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Disturbed_Dude
Damnit, I'm having some problems posting. So my messages my not be the full length they are suposed to. Have no idea whats going on.
Disturbed_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Disturbed_Dude
Quoting Geezer

Well I do have to be with her somewhat. Because I drive my friend to school and vise versa who has his last with her, so if she is with him when we meet up...I atleast have to be around her for a time frame. I guess I could completely ignore all my friends if I really wanted to...but it seems a little unfair to them.