Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

Yeah, but I'm still not sure if it was out of pain or joy. On one hand, the relationship was driven into the groud, abusive, and totally not worth anything anymore, but at the same time, I'd proposed to her and had hopes of marrying her. She was a real arse though.. and now she has a kid with some dude, sits at home all day without a job, smoking pot and making nothing of herself. I guess I did good by getting out of that?

J4ck_The_R1pper

Yes you did. I look at my ex gf and want to slap myself for getting bent out of shape about her. She was (and is) a total mess. 

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#52 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
Never cried over a girl. Been a little sad, but I never have really been heartbroken because I can't say I've ever truly been in love. Maybe one day I'll experience something that will make me cry, but I haven't gotten there yet.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I cried tears of joy when my psychopathic GF gave up trying to get back with me.

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

I cried tears of joy when my psychopathic GF gave up trying to get back with me.

SolidTy

lol i have a crazy ex that drops by my apartment every couple months wanting "to talk".  i shut the door in her face once and she still comes back. she's nuts. 

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

GrannyGoat

lol i have a crazy ex that drops by my apartment every couple months wanting "to talk".  i shut the door in her face once and she still comes back. she's nuts. 

fk'n KrAzY.

Good luck to you sir. It can be a life threatening situation if you let it go to far, and don't buy into the "I want a baby with you and I'll be better woman" bullshit.

Nightmare.