Guys....This is ridiculous.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iforgotokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 iforgotokie
Member since 2005 • 5226 Posts
[QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

Must. Stop. Self............NOOOOOO! *Runs around madly, randomly kicking everyone into giant holes*

KrunkMastaX

Oh no we've lost him! :cry: 

That happened long ago.
Avatar image for deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
Member since 2002 • 9782 Posts

Hey, I'm even against religion in any school and against parents teaching their children to believe, but it does no good to be grouchy and cynical all the time.-Karayan-

I'm always grouchy, but cynical now too?  I've always thought of myself as an optimist. I put tremendous faith in humanity's potential as a whole. I'm just expressing how I feel about the topic at hand, which I happen to think is a pretty weighty issue facing the future of the United States in particular.

aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"][QUOTE="aaaaarrrrggggg"]

Must. Stop. Self............NOOOOOO! *Runs around madly, randomly kicking everyone into giant holes*

iforgotokie

Oh no we've lost him! :cry:

That happened long ago.

You lost me when i joined the Random Insanity Union. More importantly, i just killed like twenty people, any clue how to break this to their families? 

-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts

[QUOTE="-Karayan-"] Hey, I'm even against religion in any school and against parents teaching their children to believe, but it does no good to be grouchy and cynical all the time.Schwah

I'm always grouchy, but cynical now too? I've always thought of myself as an optimist. I put tremendous faith in humanity's potential as a whole. I'm just expressing how I feel about the topic at hand, which I happen to think is a pretty weighty issue facing the future of the United States in particular.

Come on, it's good to be vigilant, but I think everything will turn out fine, we're living in the information age after all.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
Stupid.  I guess all the dinosaurs went extint within the last 6000 years for no reason at all, eh?
Disturbed_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Disturbed_Dude
Member since 2004 • 3777 Posts
I just hate how kids have to be taught this bull without deciding for themselves on what is the truth, and what is a fairytale.
Virtuson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 Virtuson
Member since 2004 • 3509 Posts
ever consider they're right? and you're destined for Eternal Damnation?